AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-05-11, 00:54   Link #61
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krudelu View Post
I don't think the mountain busting feat in volume 5 is a hyperbole according to the context:
Spoiler for Context from a novel:

If we're talking about the mountain he busted, it may be hard to assume it but I think its around the average mountain size or maybe smaller
I agree. My conclusion is that Dragon Blaster is simply far stronger than Kyoto busting.
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 01:03   Link #62
Krudelu
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDK1 View Post
I agree. My conclusion is that Dragon Blaster is simply far stronger than Kyoto busting.
Spoiler for Context from a novel (Volume 9 Life 4 Part 5):

So at low end its at least city buster (Kyoto size).

It's easy to say that the DC can be more than that since it also cause distortion in the dimension made by Dimension Lost. If we factor in the dimension boundary (if there's one since from what I recall it only replicated Kyoto), maybe the boundary limited the expansion of the gigantic aura so I can see why it can be Large city buster.

Last edited by Krudelu; 2015-05-12 at 01:38.
Krudelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 01:17   Link #63
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krudelu View Post
Spoiler for Context from a novel:

So at low end its at least city buster (Kyoto size).

It's easy to say that the DC can be more than that since it also cause distortion in the dimension made by Dimension Lost. If we factor in the dimension boundary (if there's one since from what I recall it only replicated Kyoto), maybe the boundary limited the expansion of the gigantic aura so I can see why it can be Large city buster.
Yep. That's the exact reason I added the +. It basically means it's even higher than the threshold, but not quite island level.
Old 2015-05-11, 01:25   Link #64
Parry999

Shouldn't dragon blaster be equal to Crimson blaster since queen gives the same magic bonus bishop does
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 01:29   Link #65
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Shouldn't dragon blaster be equal to Crimson blaster since queen gives the same magic bonus bishop does
CCQ gives better management to power and makes Issei stronger overall. Best example is him going from Sairaorg easily crushing his armor/stopping his rook punches to Issei being able to hurt him.
Old 2015-05-11, 01:37   Link #66
Parry999

Quote:
CCQ gives better management to power and makes Issei stronger overall. Best example is him going from Sairaorg easily crushing his armor/stopping his rook punches to Issei being able to hurt him.
Kind of makes triana a pointless powerup then Since an incomplete CCQ is all over stronger then it.
Old 2015-05-11, 01:45   Link #67
Archilla

Quote:
Kind of makes triana a pointless powerup then Since an incomplete CCQ is all over stronger then it.
It's been made clear he needs to master the aspects of Triana to master CCQ.
Old 2015-05-11, 01:47   Link #68
Parry999

Quote:
It's been made clear he needs to master the aspects of Triana to master CCQ.
Yeah but we never see kazuya aoi train in it his always using CCQ
Old 2015-05-11, 01:54   Link #69
Archilla

Quote:
Yeah but we never see kazuya aoi train in it his always using CCQ
Kazuya Aoi is the MC of Freezing. Issei Hyoudou is the MC of DxD.
Old 2015-05-11, 01:55   Link #70
Parry999

Quote:
Kazuya Aoi is the MC of Freezing. Issei Hyoudou is the MC of DxD.
LOL You didn't see what i did there did you lol
Old 2015-05-11, 01:59   Link #71
Archilla

Quote:
LOL You didn't see what i did there did you lol
You just making the Josh Grelle joke? I appreciate it, heh, but unless you're talking about the Dub that's hard to notice.
Old 2015-05-11, 02:22   Link #72
Parry999

Plus Sairaorg was in balance breaker in the CCQ fight he wasn't when he fight triana. Sairaorg Deserves his own true queen for all his hard work.
Old 2015-05-11, 04:57   Link #73
Hk1117

Quote:
Plus Sairaorg was in balance breaker in the CCQ fight he wasn't when he fight triana. Sairaorg Deserves his own true queen for all his hard work.
Sairaorg base = Ise in Welsh Dragonic Rook
Sairaorg BB > Ise True Queen.

I don't see the point.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 05:36   Link #74
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk1117 View Post
Sairaorg base = Ise in Welsh Dragonic Rook
Sairaorg BB > Ise True Queen.

I don't see the point.
Ise fought Sairaorg on an equal level when he just manifested CCQ (true queen), so that tell you how powerful CCQ is. And now he has mastered CCQ to an even greater level.
Old 2015-05-11, 05:46   Link #75
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Ise fought Sairaorg on an equal level when he just manifested CCQ (true queen), so that tell you how powerful CCQ is. And now he has mastered CCQ to an even greater level.
He was barely holding up in the fight. What good is being host to a heavenly dragon when you have to pull out all available power just to barely fight a lion?
Old 2015-05-11, 06:04   Link #76
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
He was barely holding up in the fight. What good is being host to a heavenly dragon when you have to pull out all available power just to barely fight a lion?
You rather severely underestimate Sairoarg and severely overestimate Issei at the time. Sairoarg is powerful the fact he fought kiba xenovia and rossweise and barely got a scratch the fact they needed to make sure he used the phoenix tears is rather terrifying. Sairoarg is stronger then Rias and by a long-shot. He needed to use CCQ and he knows it. As did Sairoarg.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 06:43   Link #77
Tbolt

Well the fact of the matter is you are both wrong and you cannot admit it. Sairoarg used an independent Longinus and was beating Ise in his base BB then the CCQ manifested and as Ddraig said
Quote:
The defense of this armor still hasn’t been stabilized! It’s basically a crab that just shed its shell ~ The Queen form hasn’t fully synchronized with you!
and Ise fought head to head and beat him. I don't know what you read but you need to reread it again.
Old 2015-05-11, 06:57   Link #78
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Well the fact of the matter is you are both wrong and you cannot admit it. Sairoarg used an independent Longinus and was beating Ise in his base BB then the CCQ manifested and as Ddraig said and Ise fought head to head and beat him. I don't know what you read but you need to reread it again.
they were fighting with their dreams (and possibly even lives) on the line. Excuses like "oh this is new so it's weak" are reserved for those who want a means to escape from the fact that they failed, if they fail. It's a sign of weakness no matter where you apply it.

Sure, he beat him, but he himself was in no better a position after the fight. He just barely made it.
Old 2015-05-11, 07:10   Link #79
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
they were fighting with their dreams (and possibly even lives) on the line. Excuses like "oh this is new so it's weak" are reserved for those who want a means to escape from the fact that they failed, if they fail. It's a sign of weakness no matter where you apply it.

Sure, he beat him, but he himself was in no better a position after the fight. He just barely made it.
Sairaorg trained his whole life and is considered the strongest Devil of his generation even without any Demonic Power. Ise managing to fight in even grounds with such a monster after 6 months of training, and beat him when he got hold of a Longinus as well is already an amazing feat in it's own.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 07:19   Link #80
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Sairaorg trained his whole life and is considered the strongest Devil of his generation even without any Demonic Power. Ise managing to fight in even grounds with such a monster after 6 months of training, and beat him when he got hold of a Longinus as well is already an amazing feat in it's own.
I don't deny his victory, just the fact that he needed a crack in the wall made for him to be able to break it down. He's still too weak. Far too weak. y'all be giving him way too much cred.