I have a question.
Spoiler for The Fucking Rat:
Rahuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 22:26   Link #2722
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
In Orsted's old future there was no mass transition event or Rudy influence on events. Using that timeline as a comparison for anything is not good.

I don't trust Hitogami at all, pretty much everything he said was to keep Roxy and Rudy apart.
Hitogami said that after Roxy is pregnant and he failed to kill her (after future Rudy came), he has no more need to lie. Also since Roxy is implied to have strong fate since she's supposed to bear the savior she probably wouldn't die that easily anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahuman View Post
I have a question.
Spoiler for The Fucking Rat:
Spoiler:
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 22:36   Link #2723
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
That diary chapter man. I'm clenching my heart reading those chapters.
prepare your heart to read second part
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 22:41   Link #2724
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for more question:
Old 2014-08-11, 22:53   Link #2725
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2014-08-11, 22:54   Link #2726
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
that rat is included in cargo from demon continent[after Battle with Atofe] or from Begaritt continent. I forgot which one
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 23:04   Link #2727
Rahuman
Masked Reader

OMG what a cheeky little rat, I though it mutated from the magic stone in the basement.

Spoiler for Dead body:
Old 2014-08-11, 23:06   Link #2728
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Response:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 23:11   Link #2729
Ahou
Worshipper of 3 Goddesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
How come you always conclude that they will die?
If they reunite with Paul. They will tag along Girenu. And the party will be change of instead of Erinarize Girenu will take her place. And Rudy will be much stronger than when he will go to Magic University.
Ghyslaine may tag along but Rudy will definitely not be stronger than when he went to magic university. Also remember that their parties consist of 7 people. Erinarize's role was that of a guard so if they replace Erinarize, they would have more attack power but lack defence.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Nah, even without Rudy apparently Paul managed to save Zenith in 2 year time and Rudy was already almost able to beat Paul when he was 7 year old so I predict that with him at worse state then he is now they will probably able to conquer the labyrinth within 1 year time or shorter. And since they journey together to begaritto continent Paul probably had enough time to show off to rudy along the way and is already cooled down enough to keep his guard in the labyrinth resulting in him retaining his life.

Roxy is said to have been saved by somebody else, source is hitogami which isn't reliable but he spat this out during the time when he dropped all pretense so it's probably true since in Orsted's future Roxy is alive as well.
Osted's 'future' doesn't include Rudy. So anyone that has comes in contact with Rudy will have an uncertain future. And as you have said, we can't believe Hitogami because we do not know if its reliable or not.

And as I said in a different post, I would expect Paul to tell Rudy to stay with Eris, Norn, Aisha, and Lilia so he won't be bringing him along.
If he doesn't go, he may receive the letter from Gisu and go (with maybe Eris, Ghyslaine, and Erinarize?) but he will be much weaker.
If he does go with Paul then some people (like Erinarize and Ghyslaine) may follow but then Hitogami would be able to interfere earlier agasint a weaker Rudy (and Eris if she goes)

Edit: I'm not trying to kill them off... I'm just viewing at this from a different and more gloomy perspective
Old 2014-08-11, 23:21   Link #2730
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
that rat is included in cargo from demon continent[after Battle with Atofe] or from Begaritt continent. I forgot which one
Spoiler:

Quote:
OMG what a cheeky little rat, I though it mutated from the magic stone in the basement.

Spoiler for Dead body:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Spoiler for Response:
Spoiler:
Old 2014-08-11, 23:26   Link #2731
Razorfloss

well can you blame him on the paranoia the disease killed his wife at one point and he doesn't want a repeat performance
Razorfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 23:30   Link #2732
Rahuman
Masked Reader

And Vanant pissed with COTHER's shitty work (ch.155) and reedit the chapter.
Oh well, round 2......................
Old 2014-08-11, 23:33   Link #2733
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahou View Post
Ghyslaine may tag along but Rudy will definitely not be stronger than when he went to magic university. Also remember that their parties consist of 7 people. Erinarize's role was that of a guard so if they replace Erinarize, they would have more attack power but lack defence.

Spoiler:

Osted's 'future' doesn't include Rudy. So anyone that has comes in contact with Rudy will have an uncertain future. And as you have said, we can't believe Hitogami because we do not know if its reliable or not.

And as I said in a different post, I would expect Paul to tell Rudy to stay with Eris, Norn, Aisha, and Lilia so he won't be bringing him along.
If he doesn't go, he may receive the letter from Gisu and go (with maybe Eris, Ghyslaine, and Erinarize?) but he will be much weaker.
If he does go with Paul then some people (like Erinarize and Ghyslaine) may follow but then Hitogami would be able to interfere earlier agasint a weaker Rudy (and Eris if she goes)

Edit: I'm not trying to kill them off... I'm just viewing at this from a different and more gloomy perspective
Just to add on to that, Hitogami's foresight is most likely "all-purpose", it's not everyone who comes into contact with Rudeus becomes impossible for him to predict.

The people who are ALWAYS around him become "hard" to predict. The number of possible futures that can be seen should increase.

However, unlike Rudeus, Hitogami should be able to control his foresight to the extent of looking at each of those numerous ones individually to get a general idea of those potential futures. Rudeus always just tried to "comprehend" all the possibilities simultaneously so it was information overload.

Basically, it only somewhat limits his predictions, Rudeus isn't a walking blackout curtain. The same goes for Orsted as well.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 23:47   Link #2734
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
[spoiler]
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Response:

Quote:
Ahou, as the worshipper of the 3 Goddesses, should you be even saying that?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 23:50   Link #2735
Ahou
Worshipper of 3 Goddesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Spoiler for Response:

Ahou, as the worshipper of the 3 Goddesses, should you be even saying that?
Does it matter? We're not on that imaginary timeline ;3
All my goddesses are safe. That's all I care about now
Old 2014-08-12, 02:08   Link #2736
Dormouse

lol, comparing bad-end Eris to Vegeta?
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 02:09   Link #2737
Dementrus
Hououin Kyouma

Quote:
Does it matter? We're not on that imaginary timeline ;3
All my goddesses are safe. That's all I care about now
Yes, that's right, the most important thing is the goddesses is safe...
------------------------------------------
Dementrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 02:20   Link #2738
laon
Hantai

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 2014-08-12, 02:36   Link #2739
D-tecnoLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
right after that dinner, when he comes to check the girls talk[wifes talk], Rudy hand is gripped from behind the door and he is pulled inside Ellis room then he is raped
Guys, I'm late to the party. I need a chapter check on this scene please

Spoiler:
D-tecnoLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 02:51   Link #2740
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
And Vanant pissed with COTHER's shitty work (ch.155) and reedit the chapter.
Oh well, round 2......................
COTHER hasn't touched those translated chapters, i'll send COTHER a message to see if he's still working on it. If he doesn't reply in a week or so, i'm just going to shift his translation as a "preview" and amend registration to open that chapter for new translator.

That's the usual protocol, if anyone wondering.
If you want to re-do a chapter just leave a message on that registered translators talk page, if no reply for a week, just shift it over to a "preview" page.
Please inform me, if you are about to shift translations to "preview" status to avoid conflict in the future.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel