AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-05, 06:08   Link #1341
tsunade666

finally found time to finish it. Nice ending and nice final scene. though I want to see what Arute looks like. She looks younger because she calls Felli sis.
Old 2013-12-05, 06:27   Link #1342
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Ending as vol.24? Or the after math?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 07:36   Link #1343
tsunade666

nope. vol 24. I haven't even seen yet. Vol 25 yet but currently ddl the raw for it. No translation done for vol 25 but from what I saw in illustration. it looks like a side story? with skip on some part. Well basically, what you said. Filling in the some questions or plot holes.

I will upload the illustrations later.
Old 2013-12-10, 16:31   Link #1344
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
man, that end was really nice. But, I have to say, the final battle was really horrible
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 17:01   Link #1345
tsunade666

I can't even call it final battle. the battle against dick is nothing compared to laevateinn.
Old 2013-12-11, 13:32   Link #1346
Avaricia
My Lord

What exactly happened to Felli's bro?
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 13:43   Link #1347
crim

He was going around to all the cities getting funding and people to start building cities on the outside the mobile cities. Possibly also getting it on with his childhood friend and bodygaurd.
crim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 14:01   Link #1348
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by crim View Post
He was going around to all the cities getting funding and people to start building cities on the outside the mobile cities. Possibly also getting it on with his childhood friend and bodygaurd.
wait... I thought there were new enemies, as it was stated on the vol.25 spoilers. Are they just the same as the wolf gang or pollutant beasts. Cuz the spoiler also stated about the the new enemies coming down from the aurora field, which means there must be pollutant beast again?
Old 2013-12-11, 14:12   Link #1349
Sacredus

I think she is traveling with Layfon between worlds known from Legend of Regios.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Done reading.... this this.... the story ends at the beginning of a brand new story arc.

Spoiler for vol.25:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Layfon and Felli has no screen time until the very end when they fell back into Chrome Shell world from the Aurora Feild. In other words, they have the least screen time.
The only thing we know about them was that they were in the Aurora Field for a long time.

The author said he has rest of the story thought out. But Regios still ends here. On the other hand, he is starting two more new novels.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:46   Link #1350
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
wait... I thought there were new enemies, as it was stated on the vol.25 spoilers. Are they just the same as the wolf gang or pollutant beasts. Cuz the spoiler also stated about the the new enemies coming down from the aurora field, which means there must be pollutant beast again?
Skelkag is probably a whole new enemy or a possible new mutation.

Pollutant beast is no more because laevateinn is dead. she is the mother of pollutant beast and the one who commands and probably creates it.

Aurora particles is different. its new particles discovered and is currently being studied when the whole regios thing was solved and they can go outside of the city.

Aurora field is a total alien place/space that new set of laws will occur or impossible things might happen. Think of it as a black hole which is probably not impossible because its a hole in space. When you enter there, the chances of survival is slim and if you survive, your probably not human anymore but a mutant.
Old 2013-12-11, 16:01   Link #1351
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

Pollutant beast is no more because laevateinn is dead. she is the mother of pollutant beast and the one who commands and probably creates it.

Aurora particles is different. its new particles discovered and is currently being studied when the whole regios thing was solved and they can go outside of the city.

Aurora field is a total alien place/space that new set of laws will occur or impossible things might happen. Think of it as a black hole which is probably not impossible because its a hole in space. When you enter there, the chances of survival is slim and if you survive, your probably not human anymore but a mutant.
'Aurora Particles' is the same as 'Pollutants'. The AP/Pollutants is like fuel to filth monsters and normal Military Artists. The reason that the filth monsters are gone is not because Laevattein is dead. It's because the beast of flame consumed so much aurora particles that there's almost no more 'fuel' for the filth monsters.
Old 2013-12-11, 16:24   Link #1352
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
'Aurora Particles' is the same as 'Pollutants'. The AP/Pollutants is like fuel to filth monsters and normal Military Artists. The reason that the filth monsters are gone is not because Laevattein is dead. It's because the beast of flame consumed so much aurora particles that there's almost no more 'fuel' for the filth monsters.
I know that but the other reason is the source is gone.

even if the aurora particles was destroyed in the atmosphere by the beast flame. it doesn't mean that it will stop there if Leva is still alive. though the pollutant beast won't be much of a problem anymore because there isn't food anymore but if there is still someone producing them. then there are chances they can adapt. remember, filth monster are consider the king of ecosystem because they can adapt to the harsh environment outside of the regios. So there is a possibility that they can mutate or adapt to an environment where the amount of aurara particles are small. But that will probably take hundreds of years which the human that can venture out of the regios won't wait. They will probably hunted down and be eliminated so they will still be extinct

But as long as the source is alive. No matter how many you kill. it will just continue. Which is why the last boss is Leva and not the flame beast. the flame beast is like an aftermath battle or long overdue end. the flame beast might be dangerous because it will burn the world but its not the real source of problem to begin with. heck, saya and airan didn't prepare for him which is why when he just show up.... well hell breaks loose.

Which is also cost another plot hole that I didn't understand. how was the mother of electronic fairy Shneibel know of it? and not Saya the source or prototype of electronic fairy..... I didn't understand that part.

Remember, the battle that they are preparing for is the battle against Leva and not the flame beast. That is the goal of Grendan and Saya.
Old 2013-12-11, 16:58   Link #1353
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Everyone know there is something after Leva. The problem is that they don't know what it is going to be.
So Shuneible's solution is to create an ultimate pawn (Nina) that can fend off all opposition no matter what type of threat it maybe.
Saya simply waited for Eyen, as she know the moon is going to fall when the time comes, as the fate was written that way. And Eyen drop the moon to push Welzenheim back into Saya's world.
Old 2013-12-11, 17:32   Link #1354
tsunade666

So they know that there would be another one after leva? then why does it feel that when they are fighting leva. it will all end in her defeat. which is surprising when the flame beast arrive. though they probably notice it when the moon is falling but when they are fighting duridina. It looks to me that Leva is the one Saya's waiting for. Which is why it looks like when Leva is defeated then the world is save.
Old 2013-12-11, 17:35   Link #1355
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
I know that but the other reason is the source is gone.

even if the aurora particles was destroyed in the atmosphere by the beast flame. it doesn't mean that it will stop there if Leva is still alive. though the pollutant beast won't be much of a problem anymore because there isn't food anymore but if there is still someone producing them. then there are chances they can adapt. remember, filth monster are consider the king of ecosystem because they can adapt to the harsh environment outside of the regios. So there is a possibility that they can mutate or adapt to an environment where the amount of aurara particles are small. But that will probably take hundreds of years which the human that can venture out of the regios won't wait. They will probably hunted down and be eliminated so they will still be extinct

But as long as the source is alive. No matter how many you kill. it will just continue. Which is why the last boss is Leva and not the flame beast. the flame beast is like an aftermath battle or long overdue end. the flame beast might be dangerous because it will burn the world but its not the real source of problem to begin with. heck, saya and airan didn't prepare for him which is why when he just show up.... well hell breaks loose.

Which is also cost another plot hole that I didn't understand. how was the mother of electronic fairy Shneibel know of it? and not Saya the source or prototype of electronic fairy..... I didn't understand that part.

Remember, the battle that they are preparing for is the battle against Leva and not the flame beast. That is the goal of Grendan and Saya.
No, it's not Laevattein who generates aurora particles, it never was. In the fight against Laevattein, Saya created a barrier to block the receiving of aurora particles so that they could weaken her. The source of aurora particles on Earth is Ignasis, not Vati.

Filth monsters didnt adapt to the pollutants, they were created based on aurora particles as their power source.

Quote:
So they know that there would be another one after leva? then why does it feel that when they are fighting leva. it will all end in her defeat. which is surprising when the flame beast arrive. though they probably notice it when the moon is falling but when they are fighting duridina. It looks to me that Leva is the one Saya's waiting for. Which is why it looks like when Leva is defeated then the world is save.
It was Layfon and Nina who thought that Vati was the final boss. After they defeated Vati Airen showed up and said that they still had things to do.
Old 2013-12-11, 17:48   Link #1356
tsunade666

I never said Leva is the source of aurora particles. I even said its a new alien particles discovered. I only said the Leva is the mother of the filth monster though maybe I shouldn't said pollutants because pollutants is the aurora particles. My mistake on that one.

Though I did say pollutant beast and I mean filth monsters. Isn't she the mother of it? the nano-celluloid interface 1.

I also know Saya created a barrier or boundery. her ability is something like that. Creating boundery in space which allowed the world to exist. Saya created the barrier to weaken leva. the 3 way battle with the queen, lintence and layfon vs leva. Though the one who is getting wounded a lot is the queen because she is too strong that she lacks experience in fights.
Old 2013-12-11, 18:28   Link #1357
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Ignasis is not the source of Aurora Particles.
Aurora Particles naturally exists, no pocket dimensions within the Zero Domain can escape from it. What Ignasis did was affected with his malice so it becomes poisonous to the people in Saya's world.

Leva is not an interface. She is Mother 1.
Interface is als a bad translation. The term "分離" on the name of the Mother units is to indicate they are built by separating from a former mother unit. Leva being the very first Mother unit naturally does not have that attached to her name. She is built from scratch.

BTW, Moon wasn't falling until Leva is dead. Saya is actually aware that the time hasn't come yet. Leva has to come first for the closure of the Fate to begin.
Also, Saya, Nir, Rigsario, and Shunible are the only ones know about moon falling, thus the only ones truely aware of the order fo events.
Old 2013-12-12, 19:20   Link #1358
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:

Fair enough.

Who's Levatainn btw? is it the one from the anime ending?

Last question: What happened to that red haired dude and the wolf gang?
Old 2013-12-12, 20:32   Link #1359
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
Fair enough.

Who's Levatainn btw? is it the one from the anime ending?

Last question: What happened to that red haired dude and the wolf gang?
Did you actually read the novel or just watched the anime?
Old 2014-01-19, 12:04   Link #1360
@GEMC

please somebody answer my question
did nina join layfon and felli in volume 25?
what is his reaction in seeing layfon and felli?
what were the reaction of other when they learn that they elope?
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen