AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Pairings (multiple choice allowed)
Lelouch stays single 69 14.32%
Lelouch x C.C. 272 56.43%
Lelouch x Karen 199 41.29%
Lelouch x Shirley 106 21.99%
Lelouch x Milly 43 8.92%
Lelouch x Viletta 10 2.07%
Suzaku x Euphemia 126 26.14%
Suzaku x Nunally 36 7.47%
Jeremiah x Viletta 23 4.77%
Cornelia X Guilford 34 7.05%
Nina x Euphemia 25 5.19%
Zero x Karen 123 25.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-10, 22:05   Link #201
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
The chances of Lelouch x Anybody is miniscule isnt it? One of the spoilers said 'love was not in Lelouchs future'. But damn it, we can dream! Milly x Lelouch!
Now now, you just spoil the spoiler given by the spoiler guy in without using spoiler tag, you... -_-

Spoiler:

Putting whats in <spoiler> above aside :3

Lulu, aren't you a bad boy>?
All these girls dragging and crying behind you?~ :3
You are keeping a girl inside you room,
sleeping on your bed every night :3
How long do you think you can fool everyone Lulu~
hoho talking about a bad boy :3

Last edited by quina; 2007-02-10 at 22:41.
Old 2007-02-10, 22:52   Link #202
etothex

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Lelouch seems like a formal kind of guy. Plus before Milly become the student president, he had to have addressed her by name or something.
Point taken; he could have called her senpai or onee-san (Milly-nee definitely gives a good feeling) back then though. But in ep 6, even when he hears her announcement, it'd show a better relationship potential if he at least referred to her as Milly when talking to himself. "Damn . . . President . . . doing such unnecessary things" would have caught our attention more if he had said "Milly". It's like she'll always just the "President" to him, and not Milly the one I love. Or maybe he just likes to be dominated, and secretly refers to her as "Mistress". I'm all for that.

People really think Lloyd x anybody will work? Only if Lancelot bites the dust. And even then, expect a long recovery. Lloyd x Lancelot all the way.
Old 2007-02-10, 23:05   Link #203
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
People really think Lloyd x anybody will work? Only if Lancelot bites the dust. And even then, expect a long recovery. Lloyd x Lancelot all the way.
well, there's over 30 episodes left. even though Lloyd is a side character, that's plenty of time to have a life shattering plot twist that changes him into a less crazy sort of person. (we've at least seen he can be serious, like in episode 8) then we can get one of the girls around him to catch him as he wallows through failure and self doubt. it'll be great! (well, in the long run)

you're probably right though, if Lloyd is to change as a character, the Lancelot has to be stolen or destroyed, whether that is the impetus of the change or simply part of a larger set of losses. sadly, that also probably means Lloyd's character development is indirectly dependant on Suzaku's. ;_;

still, whatever the price that must be payed for Lloyd to have a relationship with Milly, or Cecile, or Laksharta, or even someone we haven't seen yet, it should be given! :<
Old 2007-02-10, 23:36   Link #204
quina

well trashing Lancelot? You are talking about impossible.
Its like saying trashing Freedom in a mecha show. It will only be trashed if its going to be replaced with upgrade: Strike Lancelot -_-.

If sunrise was to put Lloyd's development and model's sale on a scale, we know which one of them they would choose.
Old 2007-02-11, 06:36   Link #205
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
well trashing Lancelot? You are talking about impossible.
Its like saying trashing Freedom in a mecha show. It will only be trashed if its going to be replaced with upgrade: Strike Lancelot -_-.
as ive already said before that would probably happen ~ if the lancelot gets trashed then there would be a chance for some teamwork between lulu and suzaku in the OMGPWNI frame ~ but its just a matter of time till Lloyd brings out version 2...but maybe this time with the help of Laksharta as well

(soz about going off topic )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-02-11, 14:39   Link #206
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
but its just a matter of time till Lloyd brings out version 2
Strike Lancelot, good to go *cough*

... As for the romance part - the more i think about it, the more i want to see Lulu x Euphie happening

Wouldn't that make an interesting twist ? I mean, we all expect the second version of Kira and Lacus happening here in form of Suzaku and Euphie, and wouldn't it be nice to see that predictable thing not becoming true ?

Even though i am Lulu x CC fan, i think that Lulu x Euphie could work, and it would bring a lot of possibilities ... and i believe that Euphie and Lulu could get along quite well.
Old 2007-02-11, 14:47   Link #207
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Wouldn't that make an interesting twist ? I mean, we all expect the second version of Kira and Lacus happening here in form of Suzaku and Euphie, and wouldn't it be nice to see that predictable thing not becoming true ?

Even though i am Lulu x CC fan, i think that Lulu x Euphie could work, and it would bring a lot of possibilities ... and i believe that Euphie and Lulu could get along quite well.
That would be interesting but I think Suzaku x Euphie is tooo big at this point. Plus I dont see Lulu hooking up with his sister (I think nanali's the only nee-chan for him and I dont mean that in the pairings way )
But Ill say it would throw a massive curve ball into what most of us see as the second coming of Lacus and Kira

Also Im glad to see the Euphie x Nina has gotten a good amount of votes
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2007-02-11, 19:24   Link #208
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
can people please please PLEASE stop referring back to "Gundam Seed"?

I don't watch Gundam stuff, but all this comparison with it, i practically know whats going on in it, (The gist is that Suzuku is like Lucus and Euphie is like Kira, end of story) its driving me up the wall, I'm practically driving along side Suzuku.

yeah yeah yeah. I don't really care, lets just concentrate on the personalities of the people, in the romance and not on some other characters in an insignificant series with really ridiculous mechas with improbable god-like powers in random backgrounds.

All i want to see is some Lulu x Corneila, Euphie, Karen, Viletta, Cecilie & C2

All in one massive orgy of fun.

Is that too much to ask for? It would be nice to see the Jackpot bonus Ending animated for once.

Old 2007-02-11, 20:46   Link #209
quina

well other than CCxLulu, I actually want to see Lulu x Sakuya and Susaku x Nanaly. Talking about trading sisters :3.

Euphie can just go pair with Orange. He is free now.
Old 2007-02-13, 03:44   Link #210
etothex

quina, you mean kaguya, not sakuya. I also want to see more of her, some interaction with zero/lelouch would be welcome, especially if CC or Kallen gets a little jealous.

Euphemia x Jeremiah = Pink x Orange = what color is that?

I had a sudden thought on Lelouch x Milly that might give some new dimension to the pairing.

Consider if Marianne had not been killed, and the Ashfords still had their noble status. Now we know the Ashfords were elevated to the nobility by Marianne for their support. A way to further cement their bonds would be to have their children, who are of a similar age, marry. (We're inferring that the Emperor isn't too picky about his kids' marriages, as he himself saw fit to marry a commoner, and the fact that Clovis, Cornelia, and perhaps Schniezel are not married at their ages) I'm envisioning a bit of an "in our old life, I would have married him" attachment for Milly. She knows how he is now, as a prince in exile, how good could it have been if he was still a prince, and she his princess. A bit of clinging onto shattered dreams perhaps?

This also raises questions about the past. Did Lelouch know Milly before the assassination? Were the Ashfords frequent visitors? Was she in fact being groomed to be Lelouch's bride? There's a lot of history we can speculate on between the two. Damn this is going to keep me awake.
Old 2007-02-13, 04:12   Link #211
evil-samurai

Easy to picture Lelouch staying single, and it wouldn't suprize me if that was the case in the end. Though as for the girl who fits with him... Milly! Only 10% for her Bla!

Unfortunately Milly doesn't get alot of screen time, but the moments she talks with Lelouch look natural, they would for sure make a Interesting couple. Right now it does seem to be a bit of a far cry for them to hook up, but you never know =)
Old 2007-02-13, 08:39   Link #212
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
http://cal-reflector.livejournal.com/68239.html

A graphic I compiled rough-shod in order to show someone (whose never seen Code Geass) why I ship Millay-Leulouch. Paragraphs beneath give brief introductions and a list of particular reasons; the one year age difference I found particuarly cute.

Oh, and the refernce to Joker? That's from Read or Die. But of course Leulouch is infinitely superior.

If I polish this up a bit more, in graphics and writing, maybe I'll put it on Livejournal's ship manifesto, where the LuluSuza fangirls will undoubtedly ride me out of town on a stake. Anything for Millay-Lulu though.

Woot! Now we just need a few fanfics to get the ball rolling!

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2007-02-13, 12:20   Link #213
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
quina, you mean kaguya, not sakuya. I also want to see more of her, some interaction with zero/lelouch would be welcome, especially if CC or Kallen gets a little jealous.

Euphemia x Jeremiah = Pink x Orange = what color is that?

I had a sudden thought on Lelouch x Milly that might give some new dimension to the pairing.

Consider if Marianne had not been killed, and the Ashfords still had their noble status. Now we know the Ashfords were elevated to the nobility by Marianne for their support. A way to further cement their bonds would be to have their children, who are of a similar age, marry. (We're inferring that the Emperor isn't too picky about his kids' marriages, as he himself saw fit to marry a commoner, and the fact that Clovis, Cornelia, and perhaps Schniezel are not married at their ages) I'm envisioning a bit of an "in our old life, I would have married him" attachment for Milly. She knows how he is now, as a prince in exile, how good could it have been if he was still a prince, and she his princess. A bit of clinging onto shattered dreams perhaps?

This also raises questions about the past. Did Lelouch know Milly before the assassination? Were the Ashfords frequent visitors? Was she in fact being groomed to be Lelouch's bride? There's a lot of history we can speculate on between the two. Damn this is going to keep me awake.
Very, very interesting point indeed you bring up. It certainly sounds reasonable; anyone have any thoughts on or against this speculation?

Although this line of thinking is so novel, I'd be mightily impressed if the producers managaged to think this far ahead; I sure hope so. Can you picture it? Nunally addressing Millay as Onee-san... it just seems... so... fitting.

Leulouch is Royalty, second only to the Emperor, I wonder what Millay's standing as a member of the nobility is: Baroness? Viscountess? Marquess?
Old 2007-02-14, 11:25   Link #214
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Lulu x Suzaku is notably missing They complement each other. Brains and brawn.

Anyway, among the choices, I chose Lulu x CC. I mean, he does know her real name and, as CC puts it, Lulu is practically the only person in CC's life. They completely trust each other, and it's not just a boss-pawn thing [in contrast to Lulu's/Zero's relationship with Kallen].
Old 2007-02-16, 12:53   Link #215
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai View Post
Easy to picture Lelouch staying single, and it wouldn't suprize me if that was the case in the end. Though as for the girl who fits with him... Milly! Only 10% for her Bla!

Unfortunately Milly doesn't get alot of screen time, but the moments she talks with Lelouch look natural, they would for sure make a Interesting couple. Right now it does seem to be a bit of a far cry for them to hook up, but you never know =)
I pick Lelouch x C.C and Lelouch x Milly.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-17, 06:59   Link #216
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Thus Lelouch needs to regain his prince status!

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2007-02-18, 12:43   Link #217
velvet nightmare

doesn't he want to destroy britainnia thus also removing any meaning to royalty?

so in the end he wont be doing any favours for milly
Old 2007-02-18, 14:02   Link #218
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ but there isnt any harm in tht either...actually this might make milly's life easier as she doesnt need to be forced to marry some guy with a high rank in royalty (but i dont mind Lloyd cause hes cool )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-02-20, 09:26   Link #219
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I'm going to go for CC and Lelouch. You don't really do things that both people did for 'acquaintances' alone. They're just in an extreme state of denial.
Old 2007-02-20, 09:41   Link #220
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Nobody said they were 'acquaintances' alone. However, their need for each other, which they've admitted, doesn't have to be romantic at all.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance