1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-08, 13:26   Link #141
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antheonoileo View Post
Why will he ? Lulu is considered an "anti-hero" char just because we know somewhat about his dark thoughts, and foresee something will happen. Until now, he is not a real criminal in Light's view (and in mine also, though i'm not for Light ^_^) . I dun agree with Klashikari's "Yes if we allow such fantasy (Lelouch would be already dead with the shinjuku incident)" because what Lelouch really did in Shinjuku is saving people (without him many people - innocent or not - would be killed you know). He did kill Clovis, but Clovis deserved it ^_^
i was not talking about righteousness/justice for this kind of question.
it was vague, but since coldwarm said "if light knows", that means light would know lelouch slaughtered a whole special force squad with his first try of hiw new toy, Geass.
now, i really don't want to enter in such debates of righteousness or the right to kill [put-an-unforgivable-bastard] while :
1) Light's justice is flawed
2) they have little to none in common
3) there are too many possibilities (light could be a brittanian, a honnary brittannian, an indifferent eleven, a rebel japanese, etc)
4) the shows are plain different...

anyway, back to the thread.
finally caught the gg sub and well... the pace of this episode was rather slow, but it was really interesting how lelouch's path is torned.
i think shirley's tragedy will trigger something into him (frankly, lelouch's reaction is hardly fake so...)

but this scene bugged me since : shirley will most likely became the CG version of Flay -_-

i hope i'm wrong but... *sigh*

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-01-08 at 14:44. Reason: DN spoiler removed
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 14:23   Link #142
yondy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
i was not talking about righteousness/justice for this kind of question.
it was vague, but since coldwarm said "if light knows", that means light would know lelouch slaughtered a whole special force squad with his first try of hiw new toy, Geass.
now, i really don't want to enter in such debates of righteousness or the right to kill [put-an-unforgivable-bastard] while :
1) Light's justice is flawed
2) they have little to none in common
3) there are too many possibilities (light could be a brittanian, a honnary brittannian, an indifferent eleven, a rebel japanese, etc)
4) the shows are plain different...

anyway, back to the thread.
finally caught the gg sub and well... the pace of this episode was rather slow, but it was really interesting how lelouch's path is torned.
i think shirley's tragedy will trigger something into him (frankly, lelouch's reaction is hardly fake so...)

but this scene bugged me since : shirley will most likely became the CG version of Flay -_-

i hope i'm wrong but... *sigh*

wow thank you for spoiling death note for us anime watchers only in a code geas forum.

you're such a considerate person, we really appreciate it.

Last edited by yondy; 2007-01-08 at 21:33.
yondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 14:43   Link #143
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondy View Post
wow thank you for spoiling death note for us anime watchers only in a code geas forum.

you're such a considerate person, we really appreciate it.
because i'm the only one who is spoilering DN in CG forum? (it's funny, because actually, when i see some comments of comparing the 2 characters, tne morals and all, huh.) and also, "how big" this is a spoil, while it is...the second episode.

but nevermind, i removed it.
Old 2007-01-08, 14:55   Link #144
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Hmmm now that Ive watched the subs I find it interesting that Lelouch says to Nanali that he wont change...wonder if he'll be able to stick to that promise as the series continues...
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 15:06   Link #145
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

wow....that was good.I think code geass is going to one of the best mecha anime I have seen.

I really liked the way Kirihara(the rich guy) laughed,and asked "are you embarking on it?the path of carnage?"that was really cool.

The death of Shirley's father is an intresting event.What will she do now?
There's a lot of intresting possibilities.But whatever happens, it's going to be dark

On Nina's.......activities,after what they are showing us it's obvious Nina's on a dark parth(how many times did I used the word dark in this post?)The only time I saw something like this in a normal anime(not hentai)was in Gankutsuou.The character who did that had a rather tragic fate.I suppose that this scene is used to shock the viewers and make her less sympathetic(which wasn't really necessary on AS forum).

Poor Shirley, her hopeless crush was annoying but she didn't deserve that.I don't understand how could anyone hate her.

The next episode is going intresting.

Last edited by ZeusIrae; 2007-01-08 at 15:20.
ZeusIrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 15:21   Link #146
Asianknight82
Banned

all I have to say is ROFLMFAO at Nina and her hardcore rubbing, for some reason, I think she's a hermaphrodite, simply cause it sorta feels more like she's whacking the monkey than rubbing the clam, excuse my usuage of terminology, XD
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 15:48   Link #147
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

On the topic of Nina's scene - at first it was something that made me feel just a lil' but uncomfortable, though a second watch made it seem pretty cute - maybe it was the BGM that was playing at the time. It shows that plans for Nina are not out of the way - and that each character keeps growing as the episodes go by.

I've already said my comments on this episode after the raw was released, though i'd like to mention Nunnally's scene. For me this was a very important scene for many reasons - one of them being that it reminds us that Lelouch isn't all evil, and that he's still doing all this to make a safe world for her to live in. Also, the words she spoken really moved me to tears - great episode.
Old 2007-01-08, 16:25   Link #148
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
That or she'll go psycho kaeda and start running around with a knife in her hand.
Is it a crime if I am actually hoping for that outcome? :P

Though to be honest, I'd rather have Shirley go crazy and start cleaving everyone around with a machete/axe, ala Oyashiro-mode Rena.

As for the topic of ShirleyXLelouch, I'm still all for that pairing because it's going to be one heck of an interesting series if she ever does find out. Comforting/relationships/lies/sadness/whatever be damned, I just want one heck of a story. I don't give a rat's behind if the main relationship in a series is doomed to failure, just as long as it ends with a BANG! And if the story literally goes that way because of ShirleyXLelouch, I will be one very happy man. ^_^

Yeah, my friends call me a sadist, and for good reason too. lol

And hmm, I growing to dislike Nina now. Not because she is racist, but because she can't seem to make up her mind between Milly(when Milly said she liked something about Shirley) and Euphie (you know, THE scene). I never really like indecisive people like this (much less other anime in which they're the main character), be they male, female, straight or gay.

Finally, I realize I've been duped by the preview of last episode. Having the title 'Messenger from Kyoto' and the black haired girl in kimono showing up, I thought it would be her episode, when it turned out to be Shirley's episode! Now if only Milly can get an episode focused on her too...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 16:36   Link #149
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
that means light would know lelouch slaughtered a whole special force squad with his first try of hiw new toy, Geass.
And? So what?

Lelouch acted under self-defense. The special force squad was ordered to slaughter everyone in the area, so it's all fair game. If all they wanted was to take him into questioning, I doubt Lulu would have killed them.
Old 2007-01-08, 17:08   Link #150
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Wow...Nina...Ahem. Yea like someone else said the director of this anime's got balls of steel to put something like that in a mainstream non-H anime haha...wow.

And these girls really need to give up on lulu. They honestly dont stand a chance with a guy that has such a obvious sister complex.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 17:18   Link #151
Asianknight82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
On the topic of Nina's scene - at first it was something that made me feel just a lil' but uncomfortable, though a second watch made it seem pretty cute - maybe it was the BGM that was playing at the time. It shows that plans for Nina are not out of the way - and that each character keeps growing as the episodes go by.

I've already said my comments on this episode after the raw was released, though i'd like to mention Nunnally's scene. For me this was a very important scene for many reasons - one of them being that it reminds us that Lelouch isn't all evil, and that he's still doing all this to make a safe world for her to live in. Also, the words she spoken really moved me to tears - great episode.
I'm sorry, meaning no disrespect, but I fail to see how it can be cute, I mean she's violently masterbating to a picture in a text book. I mean seriously, she was seriously beating off harder than an old perverted man.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 18:12   Link #152
sabret00the

Great episode
Spoiler:
sabret00the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 18:28   Link #153
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Hmmm now that Ive watched the subs I find it interesting that Lelouch says to Nanali that he wont change...wonder if he'll be able to stick to that promise as the series continues...
i think that he will be able to stick to his promise ~ tbh the only thing that would make lulu go crazy its if something happens to nanaly...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 18:38   Link #154
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Nina... Just go away please, stop taking up valuable screentime with your antics. -_-
Suzuka... Went up another notch on the suckometer with his reaction to Zero's actions. Someone in the Britannian army that has caused tons of deaths, complaining about the deaths caused by Zero. Ridicilous.
Lloyd... I love this guy, his response to Suzuka was perfect "Hey, hey. Don't tell me you're going to blurt out an embaressing theory on what justice is."
Lulu... Nice going at the meeting with the Kyoto representative, almost a shame he didn't reveal his identity to everyone but actually revealing it to the representative after all was great.
Shirley... Does she have no clue what her father did? Where soldiers fight, soldiers die. Anyway I suppose it's a natural reaction. I don't see the point of the kiss at the end though, if it indeed was one; it wasn't clear enough to make out properly.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 19:39   Link #155
Kisuke06
I see...

Very good episode. =]
Quote:
Lloyd... I love this guy, his response to Suzuka was perfect "Hey, hey. Don't tell me you're going to blurt out an embaressing theory on what justice is."
Indeed, that scene is pure gold.
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 20:32   Link #156
evanx

Shirley's father might be a soldier, which may explain why he died.
evanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 20:37   Link #157
Lu Hao

Ahhh finally the sub came out. Anyways besides that, I was totally unexpecting that kiss from Shirley. I thought maybe just a dramatic hug was going to happen XD Hmmm I wonder what was going through Lulu's mind when Shirley told him about the news of her father. I'm awaiting the next episode anxiously.
Lu Hao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 21:32   Link #158
slidingk1

I thought Shirley's dad was a regular civilian. Didn't we see him in the episode when she was held prisioner.

Also who wants to take a poll that LuLu's sister either gets kidnapped or threatened in one way or another. I sense bad things in her future.
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 21:49   Link #159
Barry

It's like when Flay's father got killed in SEED all over again. This triangle might become much dangerous than it's letting on.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 21:50   Link #160
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Quote:
Originally Posted by trax
Damn right! He exists not only as a parody to the naivete of Suzaku, but to Kira and the whole genre of cliche'd heroes. He is what a nerd/mad scientist should be like

He also needs some more screen time. I'll gladly trade in Shirley, Nina, and Millay just for him to shine (and maybe Cecil as well)
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote