AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-12-04, 17:47   Link #41
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Finally completed the campaign for this.

I'm shocked. This was easily the best shooter campaign I've played in years. Holy crap, I already want a sequel.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-07, 00:46   Link #42
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

My two main complaints about the campaign are the uninspiring boss fights, and the lack of utilization of the multiplayer abilities.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-07, 01:08   Link #43
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

True, although Viper's fight was pretty cool. The others weren't really memorable.

I don't really think the lack of multiplayer abilities is a bad thing, rather I just wish some weren't restricted to some levels. Using phase shift in some of the later missions would've been awesome.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-07, 21:00   Link #44
Chase

Viper was the hightlight of for me in terms of characters in the campaign. Loved his intro. Also the most difficult boss in the game on Master difficulty. Wouldn't call the campaign difficult tho. Its pretty easy on all difficulties. Its indeed a good campaign overall to me. Not even going to bother to platinum the game anytime soon even tho im at 95% and only need the couple of multiplayer trophies which are not even a challenge to get. I simply don't have any interest in the multiplayer part of the game.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-07, 22:12   Link #45
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

To get the master difficulty trophy, do you have to play through the whole mission? Or can you cheat and like go in on the last check point in the mission select? Lol
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-07, 22:58   Link #46
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
To get the master difficulty trophy, do you have to play through the whole mission? Or can you cheat and like go in on the last check point in the mission select? Lol
Never tried that and I don't think you can. At least nobody in the trophy guide threads said you could. lol
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 23:23   Link #47
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Recently got this for PC and beat the campaign. I REALLY liked it. It was unfortunately very short, but no time was wasted in advancing the narrative. I hope there's a Titanfall 3.

I'm also getting into multiplayer. As I expected, you die so quickly. But man, is it fun. It hurts to see that barely 2000 people play it on PC. It's been robbed of its potential because of EA.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote