AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-09, 19:40   Link #821
RedWing

This show just blew my expectations away.
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 19:41   Link #822
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Spoiler for more on 10 + speculation:
that's assuming toru is coming back every night for the next 4 nights. what if all of them decides to go suck natsuno dry?

best hope is that they ditched him on the ground that night and left him helpless, only for the doc to come in and begins to save him the next day. i didn't go watch the preview, so i don't know what'll happen to him.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 20:19   Link #823
Mute
エアコンを止めろ!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Mute
This is the first anime that's had me genuinely scared ^^
Mute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 20:29   Link #824
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
that's assuming toru is coming back every night for the next 4 nights. what if all of them decides to go suck natsuno dry?
We havent seen that so far so I dont think they will, there most be some reason why all members dont go after the same victim since getting rid of the "evidence" would have been easier for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klash
No, that wasn't any mistake at all. They don't care because of one thing: hypnosis. It doesn't matter if they tell anything to the victims, since the latter won't be able to tell anyone about their fate. Once they are bitten, they are basically doomed, unless an external help is factored in (for instance: Toshio with Setsuko).
Thing is for what weve seen so far the hypnosis only works when the vampire who does the biting is in close proximity to the victim. Setsuko only obeyed Nao when she came to the clinic. We know Toru cant be out during the day so unless the three of them take Natsuno somewhere to finish him off Natsuno could find Toshio before Toru comes back the next night, assuming he has the strength. Setsuko said she thought she was dreaming when Nao came to her. She didnt have a good idea of what was happening cuz really would you believe it. Natsuno does know whats going on maybe...maybe he can beat the hypnosis.

@Mute: Ono Fuyumi's stuff does seem to have that effect on people
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 20:51   Link #825
Kona-Kona
Densetsu shoujo "A"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post

best hope is that they ditched him on the ground that night and left him helpless, only for the doc to come in and begins to save him the next day. i didn't go watch the preview, so i don't know what'll happen to him.
Vampires cannot control hunger, If Tohru did bite natsuno it wouldnt pass long until he returns for more

Im in despair, why natsuno!!!! T____T
at least that megumi didnt get him.
Kona-Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 22:10   Link #826
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
The BL is STRONG in this one LOL, though I went ahead read up 2 weeks ago all the mangas since I'm a sucker for spoilers.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 22:10   Link #827
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep10:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 22:37   Link #828
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Not looking forward to the fact that I have to wait until December to read the manga if I don't want to spoil myself. Gah, if I do cave in, what chapter are we on around right now, somewhere in the teens I assume?

Spoiler for episode 11 preview, y'all made me watch it!:
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 23:20   Link #829
Vitamin fighter

I just heard they gonna take a three-week break after episode 11.
No, I'm goin to buy manga now!
Vitamin fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 23:57   Link #830
Luna91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin fighter View Post
I just heard they gonna take a three-week break after episode 11.
No, I'm goin to buy manga now!
If thats true, thats the worst news i've heard all week
Old 2010-09-10, 00:21   Link #831
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
The BL is STRONG in this one LOL, though I went ahead read up 2 weeks ago all the mangas since I'm a sucker for spoilers.
And that's why it's good that Tooru did it.
Old 2010-09-10, 00:22   Link #832
LunaNeko

Darn, looking at the preview - no Natsuno, I think they are pulling the same thing as with episode 8 - we won't know Natsuno's fate for a while....
And OMG, this series - they killed off like half of the cast already and main character and its only episode 10???? Please don't pull another Gurren Lagann, hahahaha!!!!
LunaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 00:23   Link #833
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
I just heard they gonna take a three-week break after episode 11....
Unfortunately, that's exactly what the usually dependable Shoboi Calendar anime TV listings site says for the main channel, Fuji TV: ep11 on schedule on 16 Sept, then skip Sept 23 and 30, then ep12 on 7 Oct.

The listing still shows another channel with ep12 on 28 Sept and ep13 on 5 Oct, but that may change, too. I'm expecting serious withdrawal symptoms. Fortunately, the new season starts 1 Oct, and I think there will be some watchable shows coming up.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 00:41   Link #834
Boduar

I cant remember and dont really want to rewatch to see it mentioned but if all 3 drink is that an instant KO on natsuno or is there going to be a 2nd night. For some reason I keep thinking they are .5L short (1 person) of it being an instant KO but not sure and its somewhat important for his survival chances.
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 01:16   Link #835
Vitamin fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna91 View Post
If thats true, thats the worst news i've heard all week
Three week break is totally unacceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Unfortunately, that's exactly what the usually dependable Shoboi Calendar anime TV listings site says for the main channel, Fuji TV: ep11 on schedule on 16 Sept, then skip Sept 23 and 30, then ep12 on 7 Oct.

The listing still shows another channel with ep12 on 28 Sept and ep13 on 5 Oct, but that may change, too. I'm expecting serious withdrawal symptoms. Fortunately, the new season starts 1 Oct, and I think there will be some watchable shows coming up.
I see, so we still have a hope for Kansai TV and Toukai TV then.
And now I just realized this anime is 13 episode...nwaaaaaaghh!
Vitamin fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 01:22   Link #836
ninja_pintu

Loved episode 10. This series just keeps getting better, doesn't it?
Old 2010-09-10, 02:46   Link #837
PzIVf3

Spoiler for Episode 10:
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 02:56   Link #838
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
...And now I just realized this anime is 13 episode...nwaaaaaaghh!
Not 13, fortunately. It will be 22, according to MoonPhase and relentlessness's calculations based on DVD issuings.

Shoboi
doesn't have full accurate TV listings that far into the future, so I don't take the October listings as including everything yet. They're probably waiting for Fuji to start listing those dates in its online schedule. Some times may change a bit for the new season that starts in October.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-09-10 at 03:10.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 03:03   Link #839
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Whaaaat three week break? Here's hoping the other stations don't do the same, though i do wonder how this will effect the viz stream.
Old 2010-09-10, 07:29   Link #840
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Noooooo, I thought the noitaminA channel didn't have breaks like the other channels do, what the heck are they playing instead?

@Shiroth: It's a Funimation stream actually, Viz is only simulcasting Nura, and Funi has been pretty good about following the Japanese schedule so I guess it'll be a two week break there and then back to the one hour after simulcast.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror, shounen, supernatural, vampire