AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-06-12, 18:33   Link #401
Srin Tuar
無謀

Ok, this is good but im too confused. She melted ?
Somebody pls give me a hint what chapter ep 11 correspends with in the manga?
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 21:24   Link #402
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep11:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 23:59   Link #403
monir
cho~ kakkoii

W-h-a-t a-n e-p-i-s-o-d-e!!! The execution of the content and how it was arranged along with the superb music, just make the episode close to perfection. The music really can't get any better than this, can it?

There will be one less anime to look forward to after next week, and the sad part is that I'll be left with only one series. *sniff* This spring 2008 season has been tough on good shows.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 00:28   Link #404
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

Spoiler for ep11:
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 00:56   Link #405
beansprouts
五月天

I notice that so far all of Yuuko's customers are female, did I miss out any male customers or there have been none so far? Any reason for this?
beansprouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 02:08   Link #406
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
W-h-a-t a-n e-p-i-s-o-d-e!!! The execution of the content and how it was arranged along with the superb music, just make the episode close to perfection. The music really can't get any better than this, can it?

There will be one less anime to look forward to after next week, and the sad part is that I'll be left with only one series. *sniff* This spring 2008 season has been tough on good shows.
So, you're skipping episode 13 then?
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 09:12   Link #407
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
The music really can't get any better than this, can it?
This is what i've been saying all along. S.E.N.S. musical score is like none other --- and this is their first time doing a score for anime. I've been collecting their works since the first series, and i can easily say i'm blown away with each new album that arrives. Of course the same goes for episode 11. Like i said, they used all the right tracks at the right times, and i'm sure that'll continue with episode 12.
Old 2008-06-13, 10:57   Link #408
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

oh...my...god...

Spoiler for epi 11:

So...only 13 epis then?? So sad T_T
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 14:15   Link #409
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
So, you're skipping episode 13 then?
I shall do no such thing now that I'm fully aware of an additional episode that I've somehow didn't know about. You are allright Aroduc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroth
This is what i've been saying all along. S.E.N.S. musical score is like none other --- and this is their first time doing a score for anime. I've been collecting their works since the first series, and i can easily say i'm blown away with each new album that arrives.
I intend to get my hands on this OST for the entire series whenever it becomes available. I was reading up on the S.E.N.S and they are pretty well known for their music internationally. They got some respectable awards too. Figures that I wouldn't know about them.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 17:12   Link #410
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I intend to get my hands on this OST for the entire series whenever it becomes available. I was reading up on the S.E.N.S and they are pretty well known for their music internationally. They got some respectable awards too. Figures that I wouldn't know about them.
Here's the complete soundtrack for the first season. I know you'll make the right choice, and order it straight away.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BVCH-44002
Old 2008-06-13, 18:01   Link #411
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ep 10 was a really a feel good episode it makes you feel warm and fuzzy at the end . I like Kohane's VA she has done a wonderful job. She has portrayed human emotions without much change in character . And my respect for Watanuki has further grown .Domeki is like Yuko eh ..
A wonderful episode I thoroughly enjoyed it
Old 2008-06-13, 21:23   Link #412
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh man, episode 11 had one nasty cliff hanger

I've never wanted to see the next episode this badly ever since episode 2 end There's got to be more to this than meets the eye...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 21:27   Link #413
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh man, episode 11 had one nasty cliff hanger
I was gonna ask for your opinion on this, though i'll wait to hear it until you've seen episode 12, the full story.

I truly am glad that they ended it the way they did. It's best for a total impact on the new viewers.
Old 2008-06-13, 21:43   Link #414
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^

Spoiler:

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2008-06-14 at 03:17.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 10:58   Link #415
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
*Jumps over the landmines that are spoilers*

I've notice a considerable change of pace from this season compared to the first one. For one thing I think this is the first time that an arc lasted three eps (I've only seen three ) and being focused on Watanuki entirely, I think this is the season that will drive home a more linear plot (than the episodic structure of S1). The first arc already was a complete knockout blow

I'll probably speed watch this to get up to date...maybe...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 11:37   Link #416
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I think this is the first time that an arc lasted three eps (I've only seen three ) and being focused on Watanuki entirely, I think this is the season that will drive home a more linear plot (than the episodic structure of S1). The first arc already was a complete knockout blow
Even though it's the first time an arc has lasted this long, there's some rather important arcs in the first season that are to do with Watanuki's character development --- mainly the fortune teller story, and my all time favorite story of all time, woman in the park arc.

Quote:
I'll probably speed watch this to get up to date...maybe...
Yeah you should catch up as soon as possible, and then read the manga!
Old 2008-06-14, 14:39   Link #417
onigiri
....always have hope =)..

geez...who knows how long I've posted in this forum but I must make a post about epi 11

extremely well done..I had moments when I just felt chills...the music was absolutely beautiful

there's only oooooone tiny lil anal thing that ticked me off

maybe I heard wrong...and my japanese is just horrid (I watched the raw)

but at the end when I heard yuuko said "futari"....I nearly threw my laptop on the ground thinking "WTF?!?!?NOOHOWCOULDYOUCUT-THAT-OUT?!?!"

does anything know what I'm talking about..? I don't want to spoil anyone who haven't read the manga..

but...*sniffle* *sobs*..I'm so sad..
onigiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 17:23   Link #418
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Even though it's the first time an arc has lasted this long, there's some rather important arcs in the first season that are to do with Watanuki's character development --- mainly the fortune teller story, and my all time favorite story of all time, woman in the park arc.
Yes that's true...but for Kei it looks like even more that the story will no longer follow the "strictly" episodic structure like the first season...not a bad thing and I am just glad to see all this relevant development ^^

Just watched ep 5 and it pulled on my heart strings..."this is perfect" I though and I think that it is definitely one of the best episode from this series (including season 1). They are all good but this one stuck out with it's amazing BGM and the emotions behind it to back it up.

To have someone important to you that won't even call you by your name must be painful. The sense that Watanuki and Kohane are so similar was rather touching, especially since Watanuki won't be able to hear his name being called out by the ones important to him yet the corrupt mother is...

Such a sad story ;____;

And I so need the OST...the flute tune during the name scene was perfect...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 18:47   Link #419
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
And I so need the OST...the flute tune during the name scene was perfect...
Just so you know, that is on the soundtrack i posted up a few posts back. Track 31 is the one you're looking for.
Old 2008-06-16, 08:08   Link #420
ragnesis

Oh man, Ep11 was simply astounding! And the preview... What's gonna happen to Himawari?!! Ahhh
ragnesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen, supernatural