Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-01-31, 02:21   Link #301
itis

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarknight123 View Post
Hey, can someone anwser this question for me
Spoiler for sakura:
How is anyone supposed to answer that question when I don't think anyone knows the answer except ofcoarse for the person who came up with this ridiculous plot.

I am at a point where I don't even care anymore.

Bring on the clones.

Let's see how far they can push it before some psycho goes to CLAMP studio and proceed to hit them with a stick.
itis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 15:13   Link #302
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Hmm... well 180 introduces a new twist that actually goes and answers some things in xxxHolic, and finally I see the light of an end, yay! At least i know CLAMP can do proper endings.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 16:32   Link #303
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
Hmm... well 180 introduces a new twist that actually goes and answers some things in xxxHolic, and finally I see the light of an end, yay! At least i know CLAMP can do proper endings.
CLAMP's ending this will be sometime after three or four years. Hopefully by then they should also bring an end to xxxHolic (not that I want it to end, but it's getting too complex). What will really impress me is if they show the end of X (or in US publications X/1999). Maybe they could do that through TRC or xxxHolic by having the characters watch what's happening in that demension. *Note* The Tokyo arc of TRC does not count as what happens afterwards.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 15:40   Link #304
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It is highly hinted in chapter 178 that "she" is in the dream tube.
What is interesting is the fact it is downright the same situation of the first cryptic scene in chapter 1.
With the end of chapter 182 the possibility of that scene happening in the near future are becoming higher.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 22:59   Link #305
aikming

I think we'll see the tube scene pretty soon. Afterall Real Syaoran now worn the attire that the first chapter has shown.

To Clow's Country, exciting!!!!!!!
Old 2008-02-09, 13:49   Link #306
Ichihara

With the recent turn of events...
Spoiler:
Ichihara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 02:37   Link #307
zerome

First off I am confused with the whole clone thing, who isn't the real one? and who doesn't have a double? what's the pont of having clones? I mean I could get into spoilers but I would not know what to say but it does remind me of something.

If you are confused about this series perhaps this video clip will help clear things up.

it sure cleared things up for me. yeah .
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mAsLEv9KISE
zerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 07:00   Link #308
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerome View Post
First off I am confused with the whole clone thing, who isn't the real one? and who doesn't have a double? what's the pont of having clones? I mean I could get into spoilers but I would not know what to say but it does remind me of something.
It looks like you completely skipped the explanations in the story...
The only characters who have a clone are Syaoran and Sakura.
First one: Fei Wang Reed needed a competent pawn for the feathers hunt, hence he chosed Syaoran who was a powerful mage, descendant of Clow bloodline just like he is.
The clone is the Syaoran who was shown the first time, traveling with everyone until he reveals its true nature during the Tokyo arc. From there, he is the Syaoran with the blue right eye

Second one: the clone is another safety has FWR expect she might get killed during the trip. Also, he needs the real Sakura for the ruins (probably, she is part of the key to unlock the power within Clow's Ruins in Clow Country).
The clone is the Sakura who was shown from all this time until her soul has been "killed" by the C syaoran, when he was fighting against R. Sayoran in Nihon country.

Fai, Kurogane and others characters have little to no chance of being clone (though Fai's childhood might be kinda similar).
Old 2008-02-11, 03:13   Link #309
zerome

so all the clones in this series are just fay wongs atempt at doing things without using the originals who more or less likely would not go along with his plans, right.

Spoiler for tsubasa:

Spoiler for tsubasa:
zerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 04:01   Link #310
aikming

Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-14, 01:42   Link #311
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It looks like you completely skipped the explanations in the story...
The only characters who have a clone are Syaoran and Sakura.
First one: Fei Wang Reed needed a competent pawn for the feathers hunt, hence he chosed Syaoran who was a powerful mage, descendant of Clow bloodline just like he is.
The clone is the Syaoran who was shown the first time, traveling with everyone until he reveals its true nature during the Tokyo arc. From there, he is the Syaoran with the blue right eye

Second one: the clone is another safety has FWR expect she might get killed during the trip. Also, he needs the real Sakura for the ruins (probably, she is part of the key to unlock the power within Clow's Ruins in Clow Country).
The clone is the Sakura who was shown from all this time until her soul has been "killed" by the C syaoran, when he was fighting against R. Sayoran in Nihon country.

Fai, Kurogane and others characters have little to no chance of being clone (though Fai's childhood might be kinda similar).
So, basically up until the real Syaoran shows up we had been watching two clones , yet the sealed up real ones could still see the whole trip that was taking place? Am I reading that right?
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 05:14   Link #312
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
So, basically up until the real Syaoran shows up we had been watching two clones , yet the sealed up real ones could still see the whole trip that was taking place? Am I reading that right?
that is correct for R. Syaoran, however, we don't have any clue for R. Sakura, aside that her body had been vanished.
Old 2008-03-03, 16:15   Link #313
finalnight
Supreme Commander

they be in clow country now! Its almost at the end.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 01:06   Link #314
vampireyuki18
anime otaku gal

wow! i guess there is a lot happening during the series, huh?
vampireyuki18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 03:32   Link #315
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Just read up to the recent chapters. As much as I like the "twist and revelations are". I really don't find it that shocking/funny/impressed. The series just went downhill for me now everything is so messed up. And I don't buy the whole "clone" thing. It's starting to piss me everytime I see that word in the manga. Sakura also being a clone is just madness and It just turned me off now I dropped the series(I'm just planning to read whenever the final chapter gets out).
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 16:14   Link #316
Sakuya
*Artist

Somehow, I feel cheated when reading Chapter 185. Is this manga released monthly or what?
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 11:12   Link #317
aikming

yes, very much cheater... half of the pages would do enough.. and no chapter next week.. they are prolonging the wait
Old 2008-03-23, 21:42   Link #318
NeilBFormy

Can someone help re: vampire twins & the hunter brothers?
- Was there actually a chapter (scene) showing subaru giving his blood to the hunter, or was it just alluded to by Kamui (in ch.125 or somewhere around that)
- was there a chapter referring to the twins history?

reason I asked is because fangirls been addling my head with the twins' backstory where they are born to a single mom in some farming society ... *snrk*
-
NeilBFormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 15:05   Link #319
ellifeedn
Thinker

Chapter 186 turns out to be one of the most disturbing episodes in the entire series. This is all I have to say.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 16:55   Link #320
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Spoiler for 186:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clamp