Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2011-06-01, 19:49   Link #1
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Browser Showing Old Content (MAC)

Hey,

I need a little help with my browsers. I use Chrome and Safari, and both browsers are showing old content on a couple of websites. I tried clearing history and the caches, but they still show old content instead of the updated website. Is there a way to fix this problem? What is causing it?

I checked the websites with my phone, and they have all the updated content, but my computer is still showing the old stuff. No matter what I try, it remains the same. HELP!
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 08:10   Link #2
sa547
*Author

In what place you were trying to gain Internet access? Has this happened now? And what websites you were trying to see? If you're on an office or school network, I think the network administrator has blocked your access to certain sites.
Old 2011-06-02, 16:21   Link #3
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
In what place you were trying to gain Internet access? Has this happened now? And what websites you were trying to see? If you're on an office or school network, I think the network administrator has blocked your access to certain sites.
This is from home. I get the same problem regardless of where I connect from, so I'm sure it's my laptop.

It's also one page of the websites. For example, on CTRL+ALT+DELETE, I can see the updated comics and blog posts, but when I click on the Sillies, it shows me old content. On Brosome, I can click on individual sections, and it'll show me updated content, but the home page is stuck on an old date. (That site even has the current date on top of the page, so on one section it says "June 2, 2011" but on another, "May 12, 2011.")
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote