AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-03-22, 19:10   Link #1
Nurfed

Made an anime related youtube channel (Currently focusing on Spring 2015 Anime)

Been wanting to make anime related videos for years and recently i dug deep and found some willpower to start a channel.
The first videos are focused on the upcoming Spring 2015 anime season where i make one episode per series.
In the episodes i talk about the company who made it, what the story is about and give some after thoughts about it in the end.

Currently i am making these videos somewhat blindly imitating other youtubers i have seen over the years,
so i post here both to get some feedback and hopefully some new viewers in order to grow my channel.

In the future i am planning to make various videos, focusing on anime recommendations, with top 10s and first impressions in between.
Since the channel is in such a early stage, i have yet to find out what my strong points are just yet,
i may even end up making videos about manga/light novels or anime figures if my viewers would be interested in that.

Link to a playlist for my videos on the upcoming Spring 2015 anime: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ZRpcbvq8eUBunL

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_...P_z65Au_fhx8rw

Last edited by Nurfed; 2015-03-23 at 06:42.
Nurfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-10, 08:57   Link #2
Nurfed

Just finished the last two episodes for my spring 2015 anime pre-views last night so now my list is complete

Quick list for the 42 shows i covered:
Spoiler:

One thing to keep in mind though, for all the shows that were sequels, i introduce people to the franchise as a whole rather than the new season. I may mention something about the new season but usually not much.
Nurfed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2015, anime, preview, spring, youtube