Old 2018-12-07, 09:13   Link #2
Galaxian

Strange: We're in the endgame now.

This is all still part of his plan.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 09:30   Link #3
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Wait, why Tony becomes Robinson Crusoe in space? Did Nebula not give him a ride? She had one of Thanos ships, right?

Also, it's funny that the sub-title for Avengers 4 is "Endgame" because we also have another franchise in which the fourth movie is also sub-titled "Endgame" where the two heroes from different continuities must band together to defeat the villain:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Coincidence? Probably not. Maybe someone at Marvel Studios really like Highlander
Old 2018-12-07, 10:21   Link #4
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

^Nebula crashed her ship straight to Thanos when she arrived in Titan. That ship is probably Quill's ship. Or maybe something he salvaged as Nebula might be the one taking Quill's. And Nebula not with him is understandable. She's not a people person and she even went alone after making amends with Gamora in Guardians vol2. I doubt she'd accompany a random person like Stark that easily even if he was a person fighting Thanos. Either that or Stark declined help from her if she did offer help. The shock might have made him not want help at all.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 10:51   Link #5
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

shuri noooo
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 11:30   Link #6
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Strange: We're in the endgame now.
I didn't realize Strange was being so literal.
Old 2018-12-07, 12:18   Link #7
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So Hawkeye is Ronin now? They showed him as his normal Hawkeye self in the promo art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
^Nebula crashed her ship straight to Thanos when she arrived in Titan. That ship is probably Quill's ship. Or maybe something he salvaged as Nebula might be the one taking Quill's. And Nebula not with him is understandable. She's not a people person and she even went alone after making amends with Gamora in Guardians vol2. I doubt she'd accompany a random person like Stark that easily even if he was a person fighting Thanos.
So she just left him to die? I doubt she’s a “not people person” enough to do that to someone who is clearly an ally, and who she is shown to have teamed up with in the promo art from a while back.
Old 2018-12-07, 17:08   Link #8
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
^Nebula crashed her ship straight to Thanos when she arrived in Titan. That ship is probably Quill's ship. Or maybe something he salvaged as Nebula might be the one taking Quill's. And Nebula not with him is understandable. She's not a people person and she even went alone after making amends with Gamora in Guardians vol2. I doubt she'd accompany a random person like Stark that easily even if he was a person fighting Thanos. Either that or Stark declined help from her if she did offer help. The shock might have made him not want help at all.
Given how she she does appear in the trailer, I think that they are indeed on the same ship, but on different parts of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
shuri noooo
What are the odds that she is similar to Scott and is one who survived, but was unaccounted for? Note that she wasn't included in the "rapture" sequence and also consider how there's a lot of bogus bits/cover-ups the Infinity War trailer (with Shuri's status possibly being one of them). Given the stuff that I've been reading online,
Spoiler for Shuri's status:

Honestly, this trailer has left me underwhelmed, as, outside of Scott showing up at the end, the Russos are still trying to sell the devastation of the Snap (despite it being obvious that this was be undone come the end of Endgame).
Old 2018-12-08, 16:54   Link #9
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Given how she she does appear in the trailer, I think that they are indeed on the same ship, but on different parts of it.
(After Tony finishes recording the message)
Nebula: Would you keep being so dramatic, you're not going to die yet.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 06:44   Link #10
Tenzen12

Nebula might go sleep mode or something to spare oxigen for Tony. she doesn't seems have much organic parts...
Old 2018-12-09, 12:16   Link #11
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post

What are the odds that she is similar to Scott and is one who survived, but was unaccounted for? Note that she wasn't included in the "rapture" sequence and also consider how there's a lot of bogus bits/cover-ups the Infinity War trailer (with Shuri's status possibly being one of them). Given the stuff that I've been reading online,
Spoiler for Shuri's status:

Honestly, this trailer has left me underwhelmed, as, outside of Scott showing up at the end, the Russos are still trying to sell the devastation of the Snap (despite it being obvious that this was be undone come the end of Endgame).
They are selling that the snap was devastating for the characters and that world. Which is the case. Do you think the characters should be chuckling it up and presuming things will be fine? Characters died and others disintigrated before their eyes. That's going to be some psychological damage that won't be shrugged off even when they presumably revert the snap. And people are bound to die in the process.

Of course the tone is heavy. The main characters are all at their lowest point and witnessing the aftermath of universe-wide genocide.

I'd say the chance of Shuri showing up is zero unless the trailer threw her into that trailer scene with a fake image. Scott being presumed dead was natural with where his film ended. Shuri was with everyone else in Wakanda. She's not going to go into hiding. She's either gone or they threw her picture into that scene to make people think she might be gone. Since the focus appears to be directed towards the original Avengers as a whole, I could see her being gone for now.
Old 2019-02-03, 21:14   Link #12
saya_leviathan

YouTube
saya_leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-04, 11:51   Link #13
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Holy crap, how long has it been between Infinity War and Endgame? I totally expected EG to take place shortly after IF ended, but they’ve got settlements and therapy groups it looks like set up.
Old 2019-03-11, 20:00   Link #14
AnimeFan188

Marvel Is Seeking A Butt Double For One Of The Avengers:

"I guess not everyone can be built like J-Lo. It appears that Marvel Studios is hiring an
unexpected sort of double for one of its Avengers. While obviously, Chris Evans and
company employ stunt doubles for some of their riskier acts of daring, a new posting
from Central Casting, based out of Georgia, is looking for a “Body/Butt Double” for a
Marvel project. The description reads, “Looking for a female who appears to be
Caucasian, 20’s-30’s. Height 5’2 – 5’4, Bust 32B – 32D, waist 25 – 27, hips 36 – 38,
dress size 0-4. Hair color: BLONDE.” It goes on to state that applicants must submit a
“full body shot of your backside (wearing ALL BLACK, leggings or yoga pants- must be
form fitting)."

See:

https://sciencefiction.com/2018/08/1...-one-avengers/

Hmm, I wonder who the double is for?

AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-14, 07:16   Link #15
saya_leviathan

New trailer.
YouTube
saya_leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-14, 08:13   Link #16
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

#WhateverItTakes
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-14, 09:42   Link #17
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

#WhateverItTakes
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-14, 11:06   Link #18
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Looks like Endgame has a new hashtag.
Old 2019-03-14, 13:04   Link #19
cyberdemon

Guessing they will be using the time holes mentioned in Antman and the Wasp by the looks of it with them all suited up like that.
Old 2019-03-14, 13:57   Link #20
Chosen_Hero

Man, that Thor and Captain Marvel scene felt way too forced, she literally has to do nothing but stand there and she is instantly liked... Sure, forget about the fact that the other characters had to have some sort of conflict with each other before they liked each other.