AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-20, 14:47   Link #1
Byrd27

Send a message via AIM to Byrd27
Release dates

Does anybody know any release dates of any mangas?
Old 2004-06-20, 14:54   Link #2
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd27
Umm... Which mangas in particular?
Old 2004-06-20, 15:06   Link #3
TechnoMage
Shoujo-Anime Member

TokyoPop lists release dates for nearly all their titles (at least the books which have a date).
Viz's site has the releases sorted out by month for usually the next 3-4 months at most.
I believe both DarkHorse and Delray have the dates for the next volume to be released (ie, Berserk volume 4 likely has a release date now)
Can't remember how ComicsOne has them.... It's either like TP's or DarkHorses though, and as for ADV, I'd found them, at least in the past, to not be very useful with release dates on their site... Though the newest released volume may have the month/date of the next volume though.

If I forgot any companies, sorry, but these are at least the ones I've delt with.

The other option, for more recent news (ie, if it'll be out this or next week), diamond's shipping list could be useful, though it's not always 100% accurate.

Now, if you did not mean manga released in english, everything I said was absolutly useless to you (May be useful for someone else though).
Old 2004-06-20, 15:14   Link #4
Byrd27

Send a message via AIM to Byrd27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Umm... Which mangas in particular?
Any kind. It doesn't really matter which ones you put.
Old 2004-06-23, 03:50   Link #5
Aurora
Just visiting...

Send a message via AIM to Aurora
ListerX has a decent list of upcoming releases. It lists both manga and anime. I am not sure how often they update, but I have often found their list helpful.
Old 2004-06-23, 21:41   Link #6
Aaron_b
The Missing Link

Amongst the myriad of links propogated in my signature one of them says "June Key Manga Releases"... it's a small article I pen every month at another forum which lists and details almost every new (i.e. "volume one") manga release each month. Of course, the ones for the month of June are at the following link, the one for July will come at the end of next week respectably. There used to be only about twelve or so new titles a month back in January or so, but halfway through the year, I find myself writing about twenty to twenty five short paragraphs about up and coming manga titles form Tokyopop, ADV Manga, Central Park Media, Comics One, Ditigal Manga among others. I obviously don't list every manga being released in the month, but the list should be of some help to fans who wish to stay on top of the manga market as a whole...
Old 2004-06-23, 22:59   Link #7
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd27
there's DOZENS coming out from each company every month, this is a VERY broad question
Closed Thread