AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-23, 06:48   Link #1
thedemonwithin

wat would happen if itachi/sasuke did mange sharingan to naruto

i was just thinkin about it, n thought that itachi said that the mange sharigan attacked the soul of the person not the mind so the mind cant defend against the attack

since naruto has the kyuubis soul inside him if itachi/sasuke did the mange sharingan would they have the kyuubi come into the new world with them seein as kyuubis soul is in naruto therefore attached to him?

or would that happen if itachi/sasuke tried to do the mange sharingan while naruto was usin lots of the kyuubis chakra like wen he fought haku or ____ i dont know how to do spoilers but all the manga ppl will know wat im talkin about

i think it would be quite an interestin(and humourous) way for sasuke to find out about naruto having the kyuubi inside him doin the mange sharingan to find himself confronted by the nine tails demon fox fused with naruto in the red moon world
thedemonwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 07:19   Link #2
lotus_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedemonwithin
i was just thinkin about it, n thought that itachi said that the mange sharigan attacked the soul of the person not the mind so the mind cant defend against the attack

since naruto has the kyuubis soul inside him if itachi/sasuke did the mange sharingan would they have the kyuubi come into the new world with them seein as kyuubis soul is in naruto therefore attached to him?

or would that happen if itachi/sasuke tried to do the mange sharingan while naruto was usin lots of the kyuubis chakra like wen he fought haku or ____ i dont know how to do spoilers but all the manga ppl will know wat im talkin about

i think it would be quite an interestin(and humourous) way for sasuke to find out about naruto having the kyuubi inside him doin the mange sharingan to find himself confronted by the nine tails demon fox fused with naruto in the red moon world
The Kyuubi would go and scare the crap out of them
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 07:21   Link #3
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
I dunno, I thought it attacked the mind of the victim. But it would be kinda cool if Itachi did that to him, and Kyuubi just gave him a psychological ass-whoopin.
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 07:27   Link #4
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
i also remember that kisame mentioned that it attacks the mind..
dunno, sasuke/itachi would probably encounter kyubi's kage or something
just like naruto did himself when he fell down the cliff and found kyubi.. wich i think all happened in his mind
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 07:29   Link #5
lotus_lee

Yea, would be so nice if they did that and by unleashing the Kyuubi's rage, transformed Naruto's body into a full demon fox with nice tails and nine-inch nails to rip those eyeballs out.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 09:58   Link #6
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedemonwithin

Either Kyuubi would scare the shit outta itachi, and start harming his mind.. or if Itachi does infact have 100% control of the world, he would torture Kyuubi. In which case, when the technique finishes... Kyuubi would be pissed and would pump out enough chakra to kill Itachi. Basically, either way... it is in Itachi's best interest not to fuck with Naruto's mind.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 11:06   Link #7
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Lol, if the mangekyou attacked the mind only, then that schizzy Sakura would be a god against it. Remember what happened to Ino!

Last edited by Genei Killua; 2004-09-23 at 16:26.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 11:18   Link #8
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Hm...I just re-read the chapter, Kisame is Talking about attacking the spirit, but it's a crappy Translation so maybe there's another one out there wich is more accurate.

It would be hella cool if Itachi comes face to face with the kyubi and is actually scared shitless of him and get's the fuck out of his mind.

tsk tsk, how fun
Old 2004-09-23, 11:29   Link #9
swerv
Stay Up

Yep it's true, Sakura > Itachi

It's quite interesting when you think about it, if Itachi used it on Naruto then it's only Naruto's mind he is controlling. Could Kyuubi have any affect on what goes on? I don't know, maybe because Kyuubi is inside Naruto it may be able to do something but then again is it locked in a cage?

Afterall, Kyuubi looked like it had given up after Kabuto hit Naruto during the rasengan and 3 sannin fight. No big surge of chakra to heal or get him back on his feet.

Anything could happen if Itachi tried it on Naruto. Sakura would probably appear in his mind and whoop Itachi out of it... or something.
Old 2004-09-23, 11:48   Link #10
Kayess
Guy From Canada

sorry... dbl post
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 11:54   Link #11
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv
Afterall, Kyuubi looked like it had given up after Kabuto hit Naruto during the rasengan and 3 sannin fight. No big surge of chakra to heal or get him back on his feet.
Kabuto himself said that he severed the link that carries the chakra from Kyuubi to Naruto, removing his ability to heal fast.
Old 2004-09-23, 16:46   Link #12
swerv
Stay Up

Quote:
Kabuto himself said that he severed the link that carries the chakra from Kyuubi to Naruto, removing his ability to heal fast.
and Neji hit all Naurto's chakra points, but that didn't stop him or Kyuubi.
Old 2004-09-23, 16:53   Link #13
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Neji didn't sever any of the chakra channels or points. That's the difference.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 16:57   Link #14
Urashima-Sempai

It seemed as Kyuubi healed the severed channels.. otherise Naruto would be dead. Tsunade didn't heal him, Kabuto told her there was nothing she could do about it.

When she cried, the light began to spread around Kyuubi, I think that means that he healed him ^^;
Urashima-Sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 20:14   Link #15
jade_time

Dont you think Kyuubi, would try and get Itachi to remove the seal on his cage? and actually let him out?
jade_time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 20:25   Link #16
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_time
Dont you think Kyuubi, would try and get Itachi to remove the seal on his cage? and actually let him out?
itachi would be the dumbest ninja ever...
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 20:42   Link #17
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv
and Neji hit all Naurto's chakra points, but that didn't stop him or Kyuubi.
It stopped Naruto... so he had to use a secondary chakra source.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 21:30   Link #18
xyrrus

The Kyubi is sealed in naruto, he's locked behind a gate. We see that when Jiraya dropped Naruto down that pit, that was the first time Naruto met Kyubi... now assuming Itachi used MS on Naruto, he'll prob show up on the same side of the gate as Naruto to pummel him.

Also didn't Itachi say something like, "in the world of (something or other), I control time and space". So if he's actually attacking anyone using MS, I think it's on his own turf and rules.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 07:49   Link #19
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
So we finally found a use for her... it's Sakura who has to defeat Itachi...
Bah, I hope not. That would mess up everything. That would be SO LAME!

Besides, Itachi controls time, matter and substance in the tsukiyomi world anyway. Inner Sakura would die, and Sakura would be a vegetable.
Yakushi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 08:04   Link #20
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Inner Sakura can do anything.

She could even beet Kyubi, if the Kyuubi was in her mind, and was able to fight against it.

Real Sakura, on the other hand, Well...Shes as useful as a 2 legged dog in a race.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote