AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-24, 20:32   Link #1
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
How can you people even enjoy Naruto with your Nitpicking!?

I am really getting rather fed up with hearing all the nit picking about the Anime.

OMFG, they fucked this up!

OMFG! That was the wrong color!

OMFG! They didn't do that in the manga!

OMFG! Wheres my favorite part that was in the Manga?!

I mean, seriously.

With so many of you little hens out there picking the series apart like your some Crime Scene Investigator, How can you even fucking enjoy the series anymore?

All I ever hear is bitchbitchbitchbitchbitching about the series, about how it dosn't do this in corolation with the manga, it dosn't do that, blah blah blah.

Tell me this, Naruto.

it is a T.V. Show, right?

Put out there to ENTERTAIN people, right?

Well how can you people even enjoy the series? All you do is pick it apart in such a manner that its almost like you WANT to find flaws!

I mean, seriously, if the anime is so utterly horrible to you that you have to scan each episode frame by frame in order to find imperfections that you can bitch about, Why do you even watch it?

More importantly, Why even post about it? If its so much a defiling of the Manga [ Which I don't give a damn, the Manga is a base for the anime, not the script ] then stick with your god damn Manga and stop bitching about the anime.

All this bitching turns away potential new readers/watchers who come into this forum, and think the anime is crap just because theres a 50page long thread bitching about how Tsunade's Hankerchif changed colors with an animation error.

This shit has got to stop. I'm sick of seeing the bitching all over the place, If you hate the anime that much, Then stop god damn watching it.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 20:37   Link #2
lotus_lee

Don't you think you are over-reacting a bit there? If there's something you don't like, you don't have to read it.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 20:39   Link #3
naruto_117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I am really getting rather fed up with hearing all the nit picking about the Anime.

I mean, seriously.

With so many of you little hens out there picking the series apart like your some Crime Scene Investigator, How can you even fucking enjoy the series anymore?

All I ever hear is bitchbitchbitchbitchbitching about the series, about how it dosn't do this in corolation with the manga, it dosn't do that, blah blah blah.

Tell me this, Naruto.

Well how can you people even enjoy the series? All you do is pick it apart in such a manner that its almost like you WANT to find flaws!

I mean, seriously, if the anime is so utterly horrible to you that you have to scan each episode frame by frame in order to find imperfections that you can bitch about, Why do you even watch it?

More importantly, Why even post about it? If its so much a defiling of the Manga [ Which I don't give a damn, the Manga is a base for the anime, not the script ] then stick with your god damn Manga and stop bitching about the anime.

All this bitching turns away potential new readers/watchers who come into this forum, and think the anime is crap just because theres a 50page long thread bitching about how Tsunade's Hankerchif changed colors with an animation error.

This shit has got to stop. I'm sick of seeing the bitching all over the place, If you hate the anime that much, Then stop god damn watching it.
I didn't even read your entire post but the first paragraph or two and I TOTALLY agree with you. It's retarded how people do that. IT'S SO ANNOYING!
naruto_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 20:41   Link #4
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
Don't you think you are over-reacting a bit there? If there's something you don't like, you don't have to read it.

No, I'm not.
Old 2004-09-24, 20:42   Link #5
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I will say the exact same thing that the last time a guy made a thread about this point :

I will be clear, this forum is about Naruto both manga and anime, if you don't like that, feel free to leave this forum.
It's not like there aren't a huge fanbase of Naruto, you can perfectly find another forum that you could like better than this one.

If I want to say that I dislike an episode i will do it, if the reason I disliked this episode is the manga counterpart then I will say it as well.
And if you're so much not so sure of your love for the anime that you can't handle it then go away and stop reading this forum.

If someone disliked an episode because of the comparison of the manga, because he disliked a character, because he ate bad french flies at lunch or whatever reasons, he has the right to say it, and you will not force people to stop because you dislike to hear that.

Spoilers are forbidden not criticisms.
If criticisms make you mad, go find a sect for yourself that will make you happy.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 20:44   Link #6
naruto_117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I will say the exact same thing that the last time a guy made a thread about this point :

I will be clear, this forum is about Naruto both manga and anime, if you don't like that, feel free to leave this forum.
It's not like there aren't a huge fanbase of Naruto, you can perfectly find another forum that you could like better than this one.

If I want to say that I dislike an episode i will do it, if the reason I disliked this episode is the manga counterpart then I will say it as well.
And if you're so much not so sure of your love for the anime that you can't handle it then go away and stop reading this forum.

If someone disliked an episode because of the comparison of the manga, because he disliked a character, because he ate bad french flies at lunch or whatever reasons, he has the right to say it, and you will not force people to stop because you dislike to hear that.

Spoilers are forbidden not criticisms.
If criticisms make you mad, go find a sect for yourself that will make you happy.
Your the one thats over reacting.
Old 2004-09-24, 20:46   Link #7
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:

I mean, seriously.

Tell me this, Naruto.

I strongly agree with most of your post.
But you can't stop people from voicing thier opinions, good or bad, No matter how much YOU and ME don't like it.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 20:48   Link #8
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_117
Your the one thats over reacting.
Actually it's just a copy and past from old threads
But I mean it, Komataguri is basically saying that people must stop to expose their opinion because he doesn't like them.

Well no, if people feel like they want to complain that's their right.
Old 2004-09-24, 20:50   Link #9
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Actually it's just a copy and past from old threads
But I mean it, Komataguri is basically saying that people must stop to expose their opinion because he doesn't like them.

Well no, if people feel like they want to complain that's their right.

How about you pull your head out of your ass, Your brain needs air.

No, thats not what I'm saying at all.

I'm just sick of hearing people pick at every little thing and destroy the series over crap that has no matter.

Like the Tsunade Hankerchif thing, Oh wow, the animators made a mistake. Move on.
Old 2004-09-24, 20:50   Link #10
krem

it's called having a bloody opinion, so you're tired of reading it, then don't read it. It's as simple as, if you have a problem with someone's opinion then tell them about it, but to put everyone in one category is a little naive.

By that argument, we coudl argue that you're so far up Naruto's arse that you can't see it's fault. But that be fair? I don't think so either.

I;m sick of people bitching about people bitching. Why make a thread about it? Who cares? No wait, it's called an opinion and you're voicing your're right to express it. Seriously mate, you need to find more important things to bitch about than bitching about people bitching, because you're making me do it. truly pointless thread.
krem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 20:53   Link #11
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by krem
it's called having a bloody opinion, so you're tired of reading it, then don't read it. It's as simple as, if you have a problem with someone's opinion then tell them about it, but to put everyone in one category is a little naive.

By that argument, we coudl argue that you're so far up Naruto's arse that you can't see it's fault. But that be fair? I don't think so either.

I;m sick of people bitching about people bitching. Why make a thread about it? Who cares? No wait, it's called an opinion and you're voicing your're right to express it. Seriously mate, you need to find more important things to bitch about than bitching about people bitching, because you're making me do it. truly pointless thread.

And we watch as the point wooshes over the balding head of Krem.
Old 2004-09-24, 20:54   Link #12
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
No, thats not what I'm saying at all.

I'm just sick of hearing people pick at every little thing and destroy the series over crap that has no matter.
Don't kid yourself, that's exactly what you ask when you say that these complains has to stop, that's why you made a thread about that to begin with.

If you're sick of that follow my advice : find another forum.

The forum of ToriyamaWorld for example has a Naruto section where talking about the manga counterpart is forbidden, take a try, maybe you will like it.

Or if you like Animesuki, accept the fact that people have the right to say they don't like something.
Old 2004-09-24, 20:55   Link #13
naruto_117

Quote:
Originally Posted by krem

That second to last sentence was confusing. But I understood it after the third time reading.
Old 2004-09-24, 21:00   Link #14
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
How about you pull your head out of your ass, Your brain needs air.
Now c'mon, Hunter-san merely came in and said what was wrong with your post.
I know from experience he can be most annoying (But only through the facts he submits) that make you all But other than that everything he posts is genarally for the best.
You can not flame someone like that without cause! Expect some bad rep.

*And to think I was with you at first*
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 21:00   Link #15
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Don't kid yourself, that's exactly what you ask when you say that these complains has to stop, that's why you made a thread about that to begin with.

If you're sick of that follow my advice : find another forum.

The forum of ToriyamaWorld for example has a Naruto section where talking about the manga counterpart is forbidden, take a try, maybe you will like it.

Or if you like Animesuki, accept the fact that people have the right to say they don't like something.

DO you even read the posts, or do you just read the topic and blindly post?

Never once did I even say anything about bad about talking about the Manga.

I'm going to say this slow and simple for you.

People, who nit pick episodes, by watching them frame by frame, and complaining over and saying the anime is crap because of meaningless things like Tsunade's hankerchif changing colors, an animation mistake putting Naruto's shuriken bag on the wrong leg in a scene, the leaves going from forest green to hunter green, has gone far overboard.

I'm not saying to not TALK about it, I'm just sick of seeing all these posts bitching about all these meaningless things, and saying the anime is crap.

The Anime is there for entertaining you, What entertainment do you get by spending 3 hours scanning the frames to look for every little imperfection?
Old 2004-09-24, 21:01   Link #16
UserName

You don't have to 'nitpick' to notice the huge faults the series has. Naruto isn't perfect and it wasn't horrible.(notice the wasn't?) well the anime that is. Once the filler arc is over thigns should go back to average.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 21:03   Link #17
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

This isn't about the filler arc.

This is about stupid, meaningless little things that people won't even notice unless their scanning frame by frame LOOKING for shit to bitch about.

I never even noticed the Naruto Shuriken Pack on the wrong leg, or Tsunade's hankerchif until someone bitched about it, leading me to go back and see for myself by scanning the frames.
Old 2004-09-24, 21:06   Link #18
naruto_117

Quote:
This isn't about the filler arc.

This is about stupid, meaningless little things that people won't even notice unless their scanning frame by frame LOOKING for shit to bitch about.

I never even noticed the Naruto Shuriken Pack on the wrong leg, or Tsunade's hankerchif until someone bitched about it, leading me to go back and see for myself by scanning the frames.
Could you use the word bitch a few more times...I don't think I got it.
Old 2004-09-24, 21:06   Link #19
SaberDicer

If you wanna nitpick be my guest, after all this is a discussion fourm, not a " Discussion for only postive remarks and never anything negative relating to the series at all" fourm. Does it really annoy you that much that people watch attentivly and try to find flaws. Whos time are they waisting, the several hours that it takes for them to scan the episodes or the several seconds it takes you to read there post. Just brush them off, no need to get up in arms about it
SaberDicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 21:07   Link #20
ChainLegacy
廉頗

The extreme popularity of Naruto makes it only natural that there will be enormous amounts of criticism.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote