AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-09, 03:49   Link #1
YPPP

Frog summoning

How many of you guys think that Naruto should use Kuchiyose no Jutus more often. I mean let's face it summoning the frog boss puts Naruto way up there with the best of the jounins. (how many ninjas are there who can summon something that gigantic)

If Naruto were to summon the frog boss more often he'll be crushing those pricks with gas masks on the ship in 103. If i were Naruto i would just summon Bunta n have Bunta land its 7 million ton ass on the enemy's ship rather than rely on Kage Bushin.

I know, i know, it uses a hell lot of Chakra and Naruto isn't 100% sure of the technique. But do you think he can summon a lesser frog? Maybe not Bunta but maybe those frogs the Jiraiya brings along when he goes peeing at titties in hot springs?

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH JIRAIYA!!! IF YOU'RE GOING TO TUTOR NARUTO THEN JUST TEACH HIM EVERYTHING!!!

I'm not sure if its just me, but everytime Naruto gets into a fight, i'm straining my ears just to hear "kuchiyose no Jutsu" But more often then not it never happenS!!!!!!!
YPPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 04:08   Link #2
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by YPPP
How many of you guys think that Naruto should use Kuchiyose no Jutus more often. I mean let's face it summoning the frog boss puts Naruto way up there with the best of the jounins. (how many ninjas are there who can summon something that gigantic)
Unfortunately young one, it's not that simple. Summoning Gamabunta requiers the Nine-tails chakra, which intertwines with strong emotional feelings as we have seen before. To conclude a bad loss after jeopardy by summoning Bunta, is not an option

Quote:
If Naruto were to summon the frog boss more often he'll be crushing those pricks with gas masks on the ship in 103. If i were Naruto i would just summon Bunta n have Bunta land its 7 million ton ass on the enemy's ship rather than rely on Kage Bushin.
the above

Quote:
I know, i know, it uses a hell lot of Chakra and Naruto isn't 100% sure of the technique. But do you think he can summon a lesser frog? Maybe not Bunta but maybe those frogs the Jiraiya brings along when he goes peeing at titties in hot springs?
I guess not, if he uses his own chakra he gets Gamkichi or his brother, and if he uses Kyubi chakra he get's Bunta, Naruto cannot control the kyubi's chakra that well to summon "lesser" frogs

Quote:
AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH JIRAIYA!!! IF YOU'RE GOING TO TUTOR NARUTO THEN JUST TEACH HIM EVERYTHING!!!
U think an idiot as naruto can learn all his Jutsu's in a week? Besides..they di'dn't have that much time together.

Quote:
I'm not sure if its just me, but everytime Naruto gets into a fight, i'm straining my ears just to hear "kuchiyose no Jutsu" But more often then not it never happenS!!!!!!!
don't...it also has to do with story balance..Offcourse naruto could summon gamabunta if he really got worked up about the mist-nins..but that would suck because everything would be destroyed.

And more importantly..Do not take Boss summons too lightly, they don't like being summoned for trivial matters. You saw how pissed Bunta was when Naruto summoned him for the first time and even againt shukaku he wasn't convinced untill gamakchi talked to him.
Old 2004-10-09, 05:35   Link #3
Divination

what if...naruto does kage bunshin THEN do henge into big boss

sooooooooooo there would be like 100s of frog bosses muuuuuhahhahahahhahahahaaha
Divination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 06:00   Link #4
Kjell
n00b Member

Send a message via AIM to Kjell
..peeing at girls at the hot springs? Thats gross dude..
Kjell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 06:03   Link #5
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell
..peeing at girls at the hot springs? Thats gross dude..
where did u get that from?
Divination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 06:25   Link #6
Crimsonmon

Send a message via AIM to Crimsonmon Send a message via MSN to Crimsonmon
Maybe not Bunta but maybe those frogs the Jiraiya brings along when he goes peeing at titties in hot springs?
Crimsonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 06:26   Link #7
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divination
where did u get that from?
He got it from the first post.

I hope it was a typo for "peeking".
Yakushi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 07:04   Link #8
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Or even peeping, like a peeping Shay...Erm I mean Tom.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 07:15   Link #9
Nemokrad

I think if Naruto trains a bit he can probably summon those orange medium frog types on his own (we've seen a regular one and an armored one so far) and maybe that sword holding frog that's displayed on a manga cover that would be cool.

However, since he can't control the kyuubi chakra he isn't able to summon bunta at all unless his emotions play part. Hell, I think even if he DOES use the kyuubi chakra then he still doesn't seem to have a high chance of summoning (look at Jiraiya, he has the chakra capacity but due to the drugs affecting his skills he couldn't properly summon). Another hint is that Naruto got shitloads of chakra on his own (the "blue" chakra so to say) to at least summon that medium frog but he just can't release it too well unless he's pissed or concentrates (the big mass kage bunshin against gaara), so he just needs to train it better. Note that at the start he could only summon baby frogs, it's not like his chakra capacity drasticly improved ever since, it's just that he trained enough to at least summon a proper frog.
Nemokrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 08:44   Link #10
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YPPP

Ok, first off... Naruto doesn't have perfect kyuubi chakra control yet, so summoning Gamabunta on will is just not possible. Also, if Naruto supposedly summoned Gamabunta everytime he fought someone... he would never become a better ninja because summoning Gamabunta and sitting back while Gama wips some1's ass doesnt do shit for you. Also, if he relied on Gama every single time, the series would go down the drain...
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 09:19   Link #11
Da_Magus

I agree with Mezu if we saw Gamabunta in every fight we would start to get sick of him very quickly. Saving him for the big fights reinforces that he is really strong and shouldn't be used for trivial matters. Plus it gets us more excited for when he actually comes out since we know when he is there its going to be good.
Da_Magus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 01:19   Link #12
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

I also saw a shaolin-Toad and a Toad with 2 massive, Zabuza-like swords.
(Chapter front page). Also when Jiraiya and naruto were looking for Tsunade, Jiraiya mentioned something about tracking toads.
I guess you have different toads for different occasions.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 03:00   Link #13
YPPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Or even peeping, like a peeping Shay...Erm I mean Tom.
That's right it was a typo...PEEPING.... i'm gross dudes...but not that gross...
YPPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 07:46   Link #14
realdeal
The Real Deal

I wonder, if Naruto summon gama at that hotel with Itachi, would gama appear right where he placed his hands on? If he did, all the people in the hotel would have been dead, lol.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 13:05   Link #15
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
I thought he could summon The Boss Frog using his own abilities.
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 15:46   Link #16
Zek
Eyebrows...

It doesn't seem that Naruto has the ability to summon lesser frogs. If he uses the most of his own chakra he can muster, all he gets is Gamakichi or Gamatatsu. If he puts as much Kyuubi chakra as possible into it, he gets Gamabunta. He has not yet shown enough control over the amount of Kyuubi chakra he uses to be able to summon anything inbetween.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 15:57   Link #17
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

No, he can't. Remember Jiraiya tells naruto that in order to be able to summon any frog beyond the embarassingly tiny baby frogs he was summoning at first he had to learn how to use kyuubi chakra. Basically Naruto has to have used all of his own chakra before he can tap into kyuubi's chakra. Which means the reason that Nartuo always seems to be so horribly weak at the beginning of fights and then fantastically strong at the end is that he has completely used his own chakra reserves and can therefore start channeling kyuubi chakra through himself. Everytime we see Naruto use all those amazing moves, like creating something like a 1,000,000,000*10^10 Kage Bunshins or summoning Gama Bunta he's doing it with Kyuubi's chakra. Note that this isn't the same as when Naruto is possesed by Kyuubi because Naruto isn't in control (Remember Jiraiyas training? the whole point of that was to teach Naruto how to use Kyuubi chakra without going berserk).
I don't mean to belittle Naruto in anyway; it may not be his chakra, but the fact that he can control the demon and make it give him some of it's power isn't something to scoff at.

IMPORTANT: This explanation should only be considered for the anime, because in the manga Naurto shows different degrees of 'kyuubi possession' when he starts using the demon's chakra.
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote