Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-31, 19:53   Link #1
ayucuk

Question about gundam seed destiny english subtitle

hi everybody...
I just finished downloading gundam seed destiny and i realize that all of them are japanese audio and subtitled... i searched around and couldnt find any english sustitle .. any suggestion to find gundam seed destiny subtitle ??also bleach subtitle....

thanks for helping...
Old 2004-10-31, 21:27   Link #2
Keith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayucuk
hi everybody...
I just finished downloading gundam seed destiny and i realize that all of them are japanese audio and subtitled... i searched around and couldnt find any english sustitle .. any suggestion to find gundam seed destiny subtitle ??also bleach subtitle....

thanks for helping...
Stupid, if you know the existence of animesuki forum, then you should also know the existence of www.animesuki.com. Go to that site for download. By the way, where do you download Japanese audio and subtitle of SEED Destiny? I have some suggestions or my opinion to you. Right now I didn't see any prefect one, but the best ones could be anime-keep and anime kingdom & aone. However, their translation isn't very good at all, compare them while you are watching. They had some different mistakes somewhere. Now I understand that there is no such prefect thing existing in this world. I am so upset about that.
Old 2004-11-01, 02:15   Link #3
ayucuk

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Stupid, if you know the existence of animesuki forum, then you should also know the existence of www.animesuki.com. Go to that site for download. By the way, where do you download Japanese audio and subtitle of SEED Destiny? I have some suggestions or my opinion to you. Right now I didn't see any prefect one, but the best ones could be anime-keep and anime kingdom & aone. However, their translation isn't very good at all, compare them while you are watching. They had some different mistakes somewhere. Now I understand that there is no such prefect thing existing in this world. I am so upset about that.
actually they have no seperate subtitle as i realize ... am i wrong ???
my connection is slow so downloading the avi files is very hard thing for me .. is there any way to find seperate subtitle ????
Old 2004-11-01, 02:34   Link #4
Keith
Banned

Quote:
actually they have no seperate subtitle as i realize ... am i wrong ???
my connection is slow so downloading the avi files is very hard thing for me .. is there any way to find seperate subtitle ????
Sorry, I can't help your computer. You still don't answer my ? (? mean question), where did you download that?
Old 2004-11-01, 02:52   Link #5
ths1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Sorry, I can't help your computer. You still don't answer my ? (? mean question), where did you download that?
I assume he refers to separate scripts for Seed Destiny rather than an encoded episode of it.

ths1138
Old 2004-11-01, 03:10   Link #6
Keith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ths1138
I assume he refers to separate scripts for Seed Destiny rather than an encoded episode of it.

ths1138
Oh, really, I misunderstand, but I can't help him neither
Old 2004-11-01, 07:47   Link #7
ayucuk

Question gundam seed destiny seperate english subtitle

hi
my thread closed because of annoying messages by user Keith so i would like to repeat my question with apologizes... where can i find seperate english subtitle files for gundam seed destiny serie ??? also my hime, school rumble and bleach.. thanks for helping me again... its my mistake to download from ed2k network but i did .. anyway thanks again for answers
Old 2004-11-01, 08:32   Link #8
niko
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to niko
Quote:
hi
my thread closed because of annoying messages by user Keith so i would like to repeat my question with apologizes... where can i find seperate english subtitle files for gundam seed destiny serie ??? also my hime, school rumble and bleach.. thanks for helping me again... its my mistake to download from ed2k network but i did .. anyway thanks again for answers

most english fansub gropups doesn't share subtitle files... i can say almost none shares them actulally
Old 2004-11-01, 09:24   Link #9
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
hi
No, your thread was closed because of your request.

If you want fansubs, download the fansubs listed on AnimeSuki. The fansub groups go to all the trouble of producing these and yet you want separate English subtitle files simply because you've made the mistake of downloading raws (I assume) from ed2k.

The solution is simple, download the correct files with subtitles. If you still want to find subtitles files, then search for them yourself or make the request at a different site, not here.
Closed Thread