Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-03-14, 07:44   Link #1
Hebby
Moonlight Heaven

Send a message via MSN to Hebby
Conquer Online, anyone play?

neone here play this game?
i play on Blizzard server in the nature group.
always nice to get to know more ppl there, especialy from different communitys

game is a free mmorpg, very pvp and item based. set in an ancient chinese world so to speak.

www.conqueronline.com
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 04:40   Link #2
EdenB
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebby
neone here play this game?
i play on Blizzard server in the nature group.
always nice to get to know more ppl there, especialy from different communitys

game is a free mmorpg, very pvp and item based. set in an ancient chinese world so to speak.

www.conqueronline.com
Used to play on Tiger, as well as the Alpha server. Gave up since the community is generally terrible and people will attack you if you're weaker than they are, just because they can or even moreso if you're mining. Tiger's overcrowded too and hardly anyone was still on Alpha.
EdenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 05:21   Link #3
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Used to.. until nearly reborned for the second time... then quits after realizing theres not much things to do left.. except hunting red and black names
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 05:27   Link #4
Grees
Ehhh

I know a friend who does, really into it, he left his comp on 24/7 just to level up.
I wouldn't touch it though, been cured of mmorpg disease for 9 months and counting.
Grees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 10:53   Link #5
Hebby
Moonlight Heaven

Send a message via MSN to Hebby
i want to be cured lol
i generaly play to chat on times.
ive done all i can do on it now more or less. it acts as a fancy chat room to me lol

forum community there does stink..some servers are not too bad. think they split tiger now cos it was too populated.
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 11:48   Link #6
Eclipze

Logged in, played on one of the servers, constantly got ksed by people and even the guard NPC. Gave up due to inability to enjoy myself (and Im one of those people who enjoy lvling up).
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 23:08   Link #7
ayyo

Don't know if it is the still case now, but before there used there be lots of hackers that the gm turn a blind eye to since they're paying customers. And yeah, the community was pretty horrible even without the hackers.
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 06:21   Link #8
EdenB
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyo
Don't know if it is the still case now, but before there used there be lots of hackers that the gm turn a blind eye to since they're paying customers. And yeah, the community was pretty horrible even without the hackers.
I actually have a weird CO story relating to this. A friend of mine who still plays was completely screwed over in that he left his character standing still, went away and when he came back he was in bot jail. For apparently botting, though he wasn't.

Talking to the GM, they wanted him to either pay a dragonball (the server allows you to buy DB's for real money) or the fee to get out of the jail (100,000), but wouldn't let him out of jail to get either the fee but would accept a DB from another character (yet not the fee). Shows how they work as it is there.

He ended up going to the dark side and botting, using random programs (like one that makes the character giant) and other things with another character, holding 200,000 to get into bot jail, so he could pay his way out for something he didn't do until he was already in jail for the crime of anyway. O_o;

Same guy also had some of his equipment disappear twice. Super +5 helmet level equipment. Without account sharing, around the time that it happened to loads of people and they adknowledged it as a bug. The GMs restored a few peoples then started saying they have no record of the equipment.

Good reasons not to play CO I guess. ^^; I'm gonna start Silkroad OnLine after i've had some more time on Galactic Civilizations II I think.
EdenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 02:11   Link #9
loadstart

the game is full of nuthugging hackers so i left this game now playing FairyLand Online.
loadstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 02:21   Link #10
Taylor--
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdenB
Good reasons not to play CO I guess. ^^; I'm gonna start Silkroad OnLine after i've had some more time on Galactic Civilizations II I think.
Get ready for boring grind fests
Taylor-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 02:29   Link #11
loadstart

^^Trust what that guy said
loadstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 08:59   Link #12
Ending

Gave it a try, but... Isn't it just a tad too bit basic and boring...? I mean: where is the immersion and feeling in it? To me, it seems like one of those games people play just for the sake of "having played it."
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote