AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-05-28, 17:33   Link #1
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
[MANGA SPOILERS!]Konoha, too little stong men?!

Since we are expecting a Konoha 2nd raid sooner or later in the manga, but is Konoha prepared for it? They barely survived the first raid. Is it their Chuunins, Jounins, S-Js, and Anbu members are too weak and don't live up to their name? Konoha's Chuunin's couldn't defeat the snake that the sand summoned,and used petty attacks like kunais, exploding tags and etc. Konoha's Anbu members are losing their name? They were defeated by Kabuto easily, they failed to get orochimaru and instead was caught by a petty spider web and they are called Konoha's special forces? Konoha's Sjs are pretty weak too, like Ibiki, when you saw him he couldn't really do anything but just watch. If Konoha was to be invaded by a different country, Akatsuki, or Oro, wouldn't Konoha be doomed? is it because they have too little trained men or what.....? With the current Sasuke, Sasuke can probaly raid half of the city since he practically defeated one of the strongest anbu members.

Post your thoughts....
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 18:02   Link #2
KanaKaishou

Didn't I see this exact topic on the bleach forums? (replace "Konoha" with "SS")

hmm....

I see a pattern.
KanaKaishou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 18:05   Link #3
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
yupyup that'll be me........ it's SIMILAR !!!!!!! don't you think so?! ^^
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 18:29   Link #4
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Well... yes and no.. it is true that we have been witness to some of the most disapointing WTFH momments... but you can't count out the fact that Kakashi and Gai lives up to thier end of the deal as well as the factor that Konoha now has 2 of the Sannins back. Plus not to mention Naruto as well as the Sand who now has an insane bond with Konoha.
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 18:35   Link #5
Rurik
Golden

Uhmmm Let see, Who knows? we practically know nothing of the other countries, we do know that the strongest of each country is not as strong as Jiraya and Tsuande. The Sand needed To join forces with Orochimaru to Invade Konha, and still failed, I don't know how good will a country alone can do against Konoha.

But i want to answer a few of your Inquiries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
Since we are expecting a Konoha 2nd raid sooner or later in the manga, but is Konoha prepared for it? They barely survived the first raid. Is it their Chuunins, Jounins, S-Js, and Anbu members are too weak and don't live up to their name? Konoha's Chuunin's couldn't defeat the snake that the sand summoned,
The Sand did not summon any snakes, that was filler, it was never shown who was responsible for doing this summoms. and BTW, they have Tsunade or Jiraya that can Summom small version of their Animals to deal with the treat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
and used petty attacks like kunais, exploding tags and etc. Konoha's Anbu members are losing their name? They were defeated by Kabuto easily, they failed to get orochimaru and instead was caught by a petty spider web and they are called Konoha's special forces?
Not to mention that Anbu are trow around so we can have an idea how strong is the character defeating them, that does not mean they are weak, rather the one that Beat them is very strong. They are the Hokage personal army, so I don't se why you say that they are weak.

Let me also remind you that this web took them by surprise, this however does not means they are weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
Konoha's Sjs are pretty weak too, like Ibiki, when you saw him he couldn't really do anything but just watch.
Let see, Ibiki is an ANBU captain in the interrogation squad, and he was not doing nothing because he was doing what Commanders do? Or maybe because the counter attack did not really begin after Inbiki was shown? don't be swift in giving Judgement on characters when we don't know jack abut what he can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
If Konoha was to be invaded by a different country, Akatsuki, or Oro, wouldn't Konoha be doomed? is it because they have too little trained men or what.....? With the current Sasuke, Sasuke can probaly raid half of the city since he practically defeated one of the strongest anbu members.

Post your thoughts....
Sasuke could only raid half of Konhas in his dream, he has been portrayed as strong, but there are limits to what a single shinmoby can do againt one of the major 5 countries.

If aKatsuki 9 do their raid, it could be diiferent, but if their goal is to get JInchuriki to get more power, then is does not makes sense that they can really take over a big country like Konoha by themselves.

If Oro cuold have crushed Konoha alone he would have done so before, He alone knows that he cant do it.
Old 2006-05-28, 19:51   Link #6
sanghyun1990
상현

Konoha now has Tsunade and they are probably more prepared after attack from Orochimaru and Orochimaru lost most of his man so he can't attack Konoha unless he wants to die. Also Akatsuki themselves would have problem fighting Jiraiya, Tsunade, and other Jounin like Kakashi. Even if Akatsuki succed destroying Konoha the would suffer heavy damage and Akatsuki have no reason to attack Konoha.
sanghyun1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-29, 08:27   Link #7
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanghyun1990
Konoha now has Tsunade and they are probably more prepared after attack from Orochimaru and Orochimaru lost most of his man so he can't attack Konoha unless he wants to die. Also Akatsuki themselves would have problem fighting Jiraiya, Tsunade, and other Jounin like Kakashi. Even if Akatsuki succed destroying Konoha the would suffer heavy damage and Akatsuki have no reason to attack Konoha.
i wonder why oro doesnt use the pows he has locked up in his lairs.
Old 2006-05-29, 08:39   Link #8
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
i wonder why oro doesnt use the pows he has locked up in his lairs.
I guess maybe because he has them against their own will, I really doubt they will fight along side Orochimaru.
Old 2006-05-29, 19:55   Link #9
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Exceptional individuals like Yondaime or Hiashi have been shown taking on small armies alone, but even the rank-and-file are pretty skilled- the Kakashi Gaiden showed many of the stone ninja being specialized or having powerful magical techniques even if their overall skills were far below Yondaime's. In the aftermath of most of the large battles the scars of magic-use can be seen on the environment, too, even if the battle isn't important enough to be shown. Yeah, it'd take a lot of chuunins to kill a member of Akatsuki, but it's not like they can't do anything but throw shuriken.
Kikaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-29, 23:38   Link #10
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

i hate to say it (cz i dislike sai so) but give sai a few pens, a load of ink and paper, and you have yourself quite a defense system
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote