Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-26, 15:25   Link #1
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
What does life mean to you !!!

I know this is a anime board however this is general chat and I have thinking alot about not exactly the meaning of life but what life means to you. So what does life mean to you, first I'll tell you what it means to me. Your born, some people are born into a life of luxury others in poverty, your grow up in the suburbs or in the projects, in some cases you even grow up not having a home. You do what your told to do by your parents or people whom hold authority over you, you work really hard or you do nothing at all, you continue to grow, you possible pick a future goal even though you will most likely abandon it soon after, you goto elemetary school and then middle school afterwards you get to highschool and then hopefully college, you either do well or you do poorly neither way you most likely end up just like your parents working everyday of your life, struggling to feed a family or your education opens doors for you and excel and get a good job and eventually meet someone and start a family, but does anyone ever think that its all the same, we the common people never really accomplish anything, we just live to die, death is all around us and alot of the time the dead are quickly forgotten or not even noticed. Bad things happen to us that we don't merit, some people get cancer even though they have never smoked a day in their lives and have healthy living habits others contract aids and other std's even though they were careful and used protection, and some just die spasmatically due free cell radicals, or getting killed for no reason, just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, some of us just have no luck we live life always saying the things we will have and will do but never do it. Our lives are short and despite the few that will moan our passing when we are gone it really doesn't matter, we are judgemental of others yet we often find ourselves in the same situation sooner than we think, We fall in love with others whom don't love us but we like to believe that they do, we have our hearts broken and then wonder if the human being really has a heart, we ponder if everyone around us really exist and what exactly are we, are we a person or a entity, some believe we will return in another life other believe we will be rewarded in heaven yet some believe that this life is the only life that we have and the only life that we will live. In the end the human really is a pitiful creature always gasping for air with ill intention, the cruelty and injustice of this world outway the good, but then who are we to say what is good and evil, who are we to know right from wrong, who wrote these rules. Were these rules written by the hand of god whom was the only one that should have known this and then taken by man and woman, causing them to bring about their destruction, Some believe we were always meant to be here and some believe that others weren't. When a woman has a abortion was that life that could have been should not have been, should we worry about the past while we can't even control our own futures. If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound, my response to this is does it matter, and if their is one less person on this earth does it really matter, and will life not go on.This is my meaning of life, and what life means to me:

whats yours
Old 2003-12-26, 15:41   Link #2
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:
we the common people never really accomplish anything
ahhh thats not true and even if it is its the people themselves fault for not trying hard enough or not having will power! I am common yet i wish to make a difference in this world, i wish to help animals and trees, i cant do much to make that dream come true yet coz im only young but i can prepare by doing small things like not littering or being a vegeterian or persuading others not to litter...i am common and i strongly believe that wat i believe will come true...*corny mode*if you wish for something to come true with all your might then u will strive to make it come true thus meaning that u may achieve that goal, if you believe and persever through the tough times then its bound to come true, people need to have more faith and strength. lol im sorry if im talking gobbledegook and sorry if it went way off topic!
Quote:
In the end the human really is a pitiful creature always gasping for air with ill intention
so now were all evil!?! ermmm i believe that i can be mean sometimes but im not always mean and i do not try to be mean! Sorry if i misinterpreted wat u were saying!

well life for me is achieving a goal, i believe that everyone was placed on earth for a purpose, whether it be good or bad. I wish to achieve my goal to help this Earth and to help all the animals that inhabbit it ^_^, i may not be able to make a huge difference but i would be happy when my life comes to an end knowing that i did all within my strength to complete my goal. Life isnt just about completing a goal though, its to experience love and many other emotions....ermm lol im not to sure what else to rite so im gonna stop ^_^
sorry if i misunderstood what you were saying!!
Quote:
I'm still young and can't figure out this kinds of things so easily, so I am rather confused about this "meaning of life stuff".
oo yeah lol me too! I may also end up contradicting myself
Old 2003-12-26, 15:42   Link #3
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Mmmm...I really can't explain the what life means to me......but I think that the most important things in life are your own feelings, and that you live every single moment of life. I'm not saying I am always eager about my life sometimes I hate it, but when it comes to those moments when everything seems to be alright, it seems to be worth it to go through all the pain.

Well, don't be surprised if later in this thread I seem to contradict myself, I'm still young and can't figure out this kinds of things so easily, so I am rather confused about this "meaning of life stuff".
Old 2003-12-26, 15:53   Link #4
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
ahhh thats not true and even if it is its the people themselves fault for not trying hard enough or not having will power! I am common yet i wish to make a difference in this world, i wish to help animals and trees, i cant do much to make that dream come true yet coz im only young but i can prepare by doing small things like not littering or being a vegeterian or persuading others not to litter...i am common and i strongly believe that wat i believe will come true...*corny mode*if you wish for something to come true with all your might then u will strive to make it come true thus meaning that u may achieve that goal, if you believe and persever through the tough times then its bound to come true, people need to have more faith and strength. lol im sorry if im talking gobbledegook and sorry if it went way off topic!
so now were all evil!?! ermmm i believe that i can be mean sometimes but im not always mean and i do not try to be mean! Sorry if i misinterpreted wat u were saying!

well life for me is achieving a goal, i believe that everyone was placed on earth for a purpose, whether it be good or bad. I wish to achieve my goal to help this Earth and to help all the animals that inhabbit it ^_^, i may not be able to make a huge difference but i would be happy when my life comes to an end knowing that i did all within my strength to complete my goal. Life isnt just about completing a goal though, its to experience love and many other emotions....ermm lol im not to sure what else to rite so im gonna stop ^_^
sorry if i misunderstood what you were saying!!
oo yeah lol me too! I may also end up contradicting myself
The thing is why do you care what happens after your dead, live each moment by the moment, even helping one person may lead to that one person helping many however in the end does it really matter, your existence is no more, and in many cases your help your small achievement is forgotten and your purpose really was in vain, we live to die nothing more. We say that we live to make the most out of life, but life makes us live the take most out of us. We are weak and pitiful and its pointless to help anyone because all life is pointless, the orphan that lays in the dirt abandoned covered in soars from a aids epademic lies their till it dies not knowing where it is not having anyone to comfort it, but just lies their and dies pointlessly. No matter what you do it will always be pointless just as our existence. We are pointless and useless creatures. We are no good and keep fooling our selves into believing that we are, we should end our existence and save the universe from the ill fate of man. We are disgusting and useless, we only bring about death and cure what we have created, we are the cause of all evil, we are man, we are evil in its purest form.
Old 2003-12-26, 16:02   Link #5
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:
The thing is why do you care what happens after your dead, live each moment by the moment, even helping one person may lead to that one person helping many however in the end does it really matter, your existence is no more, and in many cases your help your small achievement is forgotten and your purpose really was in vain, we live to die nothing more. We say that we live to make the most out of life, but life makes us live the take most out of us. We are weak and pitiful and its pointless to help anyone because all life is pointless, the orphan that lays in the dirt abandoned covered in soars from a aids epademic lies their till it dies not knowing where it is not having anyone to comfort it, but just lies their and dies pointlessly. No matter what you do it will always be pointless just as our existence. We are pointless and useless creatures. We are no good and keep fooling our selves into believing that we are, we should end our existence and save the universe from the ill fate of man. We are disgusting and useless, we only bring about death and cure what we have created, we are the cause of all evil, we are man, we are evil in its purest form.
Mmmm....even tough you sound like you are dissapointed of life, I can't deny that some of the things you wrote have passed through my mind at some point in my short life. It is sometimes annoying, hehehehe.
Old 2003-12-26, 16:03   Link #6
Thany
Unfair

I don't have any reason to live....
Well anyway you searched for it : dumb question, dumb reply
Another useless thread from you
Old 2003-12-26, 16:07   Link #7
gravitation

Quote:
after all that im wondering why u havent commited suicide! We dont live to die, we live to live lol...your bascially saying that the only reason we live is to die...how on earth is that true, sure we do die in the end but before that we do lots and experience tons! I do understand what you are saying tho about us being pointless and useless....ahhh im so confused, i just read your post again and some stuff does make sense and i do understand but its just hard to word it and some of the stuff i typed was dumb sorry!....ahhh im confused but thats okey coz im young and have a bunch of time to figure everything out, or i can just carry on living doing what i want and believing wat i want ^_^
gomenasai!
Old 2003-12-26, 16:07   Link #8
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanosk
I don't have any reason to live....
Well anyway you searched for it : dumb question, dumb reply
Another useless thread from you
No its not. This is the best thread I have ever made. because it deals with thoughts that everyone has had at some point or another. We have all thought these things but try to deny them. Your one of those people in denial and will only insult what you don't understand or refuse to understand.
Old 2003-12-26, 16:11   Link #9
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
after all that im wondering why u havent commited suicide! We dont live to die, we live to live lol...your bascially saying that the only reason we live is to die...how on earth is that true, sure we do die in the end but before that we do lots and experience tons! I do understand what you are saying tho about us being pointless and useless....ahhh im so confused, i just read your post again and some stuff does make sense and i do understand but its just hard to word it and some of the stuff i typed was dumb sorry!....ahhh im confused but thats okey coz im young and have a bunch of time to figure everything out, or i can just carry on living doing what i want and believing wat i want ^_^
gomenasai!
yes you can live believing what you want and in denial, I believe that we should eradicate ourselves but we are all coward, we are too afraid to end or existence, and to end this lie, no matter what we do and how great we think life is in the end its all pointless and we can't determine how much time we have, you say your young and you have time, well guess what you could have 6 months to live manybe even less you don't know anything, you don't control your fate, your fate controls you, your existence is predetermined to eventual self destruction, and you'll lie to yourself till the very end deny what I believe and denying what you believe, denying what we all believe.
Old 2003-12-26, 16:14   Link #10
ff7799
Banned

why haven't I killed myself yet. Its simple its because I'am a coward lower than a cockroach. And a fool to expect others to do what I haven't been able to do.
Old 2003-12-26, 16:14   Link #11
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
yes you can live believing what you want and in denial, I believe that we should eradicate ourselves but we are all coward, we are too afraid to end or existence, and to end this lie, no matter what we do and how great we think life is in the end its all pointless and we can't determine how much time we have, you say your young and you have time, well guess what you could have 6 months to live manybe even less you don't know anything, you don't control your fate, your fate controls you, your existence is predetermined to eventual self destruction, and you'll lie to yourself till the very end deny what I believe and denying what you believe, denying what we all believe.
So, why did you make this thread?
Old 2003-12-26, 16:16   Link #12
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon The Cat
So, why did you make this thread?
I made this thread because I'am a coward, and all is pointless.
Old 2003-12-26, 16:16   Link #13
gravitation

Quote:
denying what you believe
lol im sorry thats just stupid, why would u deny something u believe in!?
Quote:
your existence is predetermined
You can choose to believe that but i believe differently, sure our beginning and end are already chosen but what we do in between is up to us, its not pre determind, our actions shape our end so our end is not exactly predetermind as we can choose (through our actions) our own end(how we end).
Old 2003-12-26, 16:20   Link #14
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
lol im sorry thats just stupid, why would u deny something u believe in!?
You can choose to believe that but i believe differently, sure our beginning and end are already chosen but what we do in between is up to us, its not pre determind, our actions shape our end so our end is not exactly predetermind as we can choose (through our actions) our own end(fate).
you believe it deep down but you don't want to accept it so you deny it while believing it, know its true but not want to accept it and trying to ignore it, ignoring fate, ignoring existence, ignoring the filth that we all are. Our end will none the less come about and thats the whole point, one day we will stop ticking and we can't be rewound, we don't choose what happens in between we only think we do if we actually had the option of choice they right now their would be no end and no beggining only existence.
Old 2003-12-26, 16:22   Link #15
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:
you believe it deep down but you don't want to accept it so you deny it while believing it, know its true but not want to accept it and trying to ignore it, ignoring fate, ignoring existence, ignoring the filth that we all are. Our end will none the less come about and thats the whole point, one day we will stop ticking and we can't be rewound, we don't choose what happens in between we only think we do if we actually had the option of choice they right now their would be no end and no beggining only existence.
Mmmm,so you are saying you have never being happy in your whole life?
Old 2003-12-26, 16:25   Link #16
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Life means not to spend time aimlessly pondering the meaning of life.. and to better spend your time enjoying yourself.

just be like "sup life"

On a seperate note, why must you end every thread title with "!!!," ff7799? No need to shout!

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
Old 2003-12-26, 16:25   Link #17
Thany
Unfair

ff7799 your spam triple posts are becoming annoying and they're not even interesting...
You should think before posting... Onegai!
Old 2003-12-26, 16:28   Link #18
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon The Cat
Mmmm,so you are saying you have never being happy in your whole life?
I would ask why do you mock me, but the answer is because your not thinking and you don't care. You are in denial but your not denying right now instead your closing your ears and your brain from this thought and instead relaxing with the thought of ignorance and refusal to even open your logical senses. However who are we to say what the logical conclusion is.
Old 2003-12-26, 16:33   Link #19
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:
I would ask why do you mock me, but the answer is because your not thinking and you don't care. You are in denial but your not denying right now instead your closing your ears and your brain from this thought and instead relaxing with the thought of ignorance and refusal to even open your logical senses. However who are we to say what the logical conclusion is.
Geez, I'm not mocking anyone, you are the one who started this, I am really interested in why you find life so useless. But I can see where you are getting at. Mmm, I 'm sorry but I really like feeling alive, even if we are in denial, even if we don't understand everything, I would rather be eating a sweet ice-cream and laughing with my friends, than keep thinking on how fu**** up everyone is.
Old 2003-12-26, 16:36   Link #20
gravitation

Quote:
Life means not to spend time aimlessly pondering the meaning of life.. and to better spend your time enjoying yourself.
Well said Thanosk! ^_^
ff7799 alot of the stuff u say confuses me and im sure that some of it doesnt make sense (plz dont reply with "who are we to say wat is sense" !!! lol)
Quote:
Mmm, I 'm sorry but I really like feeling alive, even if we are in denial, even if we don't understand everything, I would rather be eating a sweet ice-cream and laughing with my friends, than keep thinking on how fu**** up everyone is.
Also well said! If this is life and were in denial etc then im glad! I am happy with what i have!
Closed Thread