AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-22, 20:47   Link #1
Tenro

[Manga] The levels of Resengan [Spoiler]

Ok we all know about the normal Resengan, well here are the levels I think are possible

Resengan - Normal unfinished jutsus
Odama Resengan - The enlarged Resengan (requires two narutos)

Now when we go into elements, Naruto's affinity is wind so

Fuuton Resengan - Wind Release Resengan

Just speculation, but I have heard talk about the nine tails affinity being fire, if thats the case couldn't the Resengan at the Valley of the End be basically:

Katon Resengan - Fire Release Resengan (It had the strange glow of red, Some say it was the kyyubi chakra maybe it was and maybe it was on fire?)

At this point we know how devastating the Fuuton Resengan is at 50% power, but at 100%, we take it to the next level and go

Odama Fuuton Resengan - Great Wind Release Resengan
Odama Katon Resengan - Great Fire Release Resengan

At all of there fully evolved state and with the kyyubi's help could he make:

Katon Fuuton Resengan - Fire and Wind Release Resengan (Since the wind only increases the fires potential, the power would be devastating)

At this point why not take it to the next level and go to the highest state possible!

Odama Katon Fuuton Resengan - The Great Fire and Wind Release Resengan
I couldn't even imagine how powerful that type of jutsus is, not to mention the stress it would take to harness its power

Everything About the Kyyubi, and his affinity and the Katon Resengan is only speculation but maybe so!
Tenro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 21:02   Link #2
Chains of Heaven
Sasori's Puppet

ultimate jutsu: Katon Futon Soiton Mokuton Uberton No jutsu: Elemental devastation!' and naruto is going to explode from %150 completed rasengan

anyway rasengan is just about to mold chakra in hand and give it a shape to explode on targets face..so anything can be done with it
i dont think kyuubi is fire affinity, there are many kids around saying "kyuubi is devil of course its coming from hell its fire blazing!" it was just chakra and color is red..i hope..we are talking about people who gave kakashi mangekyou sharingan
here,so slowly they may change nice old chakra to "fire chakra that incenerates you when you touch it--but sasuke is immune because he is cursed!" in next chapters..
Chains of Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 22:28   Link #3
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think the Kyuubi Rasengan was really just a normal Rasengan with Kyuubi chakra being used to compress the chakra in place of his other hands. The anime's coloring shows that pretty well.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 23:09   Link #4
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

well they elementl stuff makes senses but thene starts to get a bit crazy
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 07:00   Link #5
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hah there is no way that something he trains for years (clones) or things that the 4th & Kakashi couldnt do...that he did it in a split second vs Sasuke.

Because if that was true then Sasuke would be dead...without a doubt...because putting an element into Rasengan already makes it stronger...
Old 2007-01-24, 20:15   Link #6
Tenro

But, Think if this was possible to obtain, If the Resengan was just a normal one, the kyyubi does have his own affinity and maybe this allows him access to fire.

The damage something like that could produce is overwhelming, Plus he could do the hole make tons of clones to protect him while he produces the Odama Fuuton Katon Resengan
Old 2007-01-25, 05:55   Link #7
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Fuuton Katon Rasengan is pushing it a little... just fuuton rasengan is a s rank tec that neither Kakashi and yondaime could do !
But adding the Fuuton element to a rasengan made of the kyubi's chakra is very possible... we saw in this last chapter that Naruto is turning kyubi (last sqare) so he might do a Rasengan with the red chakra and them add the element to it !
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 08:13   Link #8
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post
Fuuton Katon Rasengan is pushing it a little... just fuuton rasengan is a s rank tec that neither Kakashi and yondaime could do !
Not to mention that doing that kind of combination requires a Bloodline Ability and that fire can be putted out by wind.
Old 2007-01-25, 08:45   Link #9
Ichimaru

the ultimate rasengan is goin to come out his rear, methane ftw
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 09:04   Link #10
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I thought that Fuuton Rasengan was rated HIGHER then S Rank....as Kakashi mentioned...but then again he replied it could've been impossible..to master.

I think that once it's completed the jutsu will be 2-3 ranks (i know those dont excist yet) higher..

As for the Kyuubi's chakra....i think its soo negative...so much loaded with hatred & anger...that it's an completly new element.

(For example: Dark Fire (perhaps Ameterasu could be compared with it...) or something like it...)
Old 2007-01-25, 10:39   Link #11
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

At 50% its already S-class, then there shouldn't be any point in putting more power to it. Instead, working on how to add the element and spinning to it without the bunshins is more practical i think. In other words, the other 50% goes to the control of chakra, much like kakashi's raikiri.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 12:36   Link #12
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

I agree with cheese no koma it already has so much power that the logical thing to do it's to find a way of pulling the jutsu faster and without clones !
Old 2007-01-25, 20:17   Link #13
Tenro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Not to mention that doing that kind of combination requires a Bloodline Ability and that fire can be putted out by wind.
This combination doesn't require a bloodline because it isn't fusion as much as mixing to make the Fire more powerful, As stated to naruto that wind techniques only increases the fires power (he was told not to use the Fuuton Resengan against Sasuke's fire techniques) not put it out ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
At 50% its already S-class, then there shouldn't be any point in putting more power to it. Instead, working on how to add the element and spinning to it without the bunshins is more practical i think. In other words, the other 50% goes to the control of chakra, much like kakashi's raikiri.
Naruto can already do the Resengan incredibly fast with the help of a clone, because he has practiced, how long.... 2 years, as well as learn how to do the Odama Resengan with the help of 3 clones (one to help hold and two to spin the chakra). With Naruto's training method (thousand clones) he should focus on power, because it is impossible to make the Fuuton Resengan all by yourself as the 4th, Kakashi and Jiraiya have tried. So the only method now is to speed up the producing speed as he did with the normal Resengan. Anything is possible in time, lets give him one week!

Within 1 week, With a 1000 clones training for one day it is a little under 3 years training in 1 Day

He already can do the Resengan with one clone fast, so the next part is to master the Fuuton.... so lets train 6 years! 2 days taken up

Now that he knows how to do the Fuuton Resengan fast, lets add the Katon, that would take, hmmmmm guessing 9 years? 3 days taken up

Lets speed up the process of making the Fuuton Katon Resengan! That will probably take 1 year. Then make the Odama Fuuton Katon Resengan, since its something he already can do except he has to do it larger lets let him take 5 years to make it! 2 days taken up

Thats all in one week! If Sakura helps heal if something goes wrong then it will probably go smoother. Now the amount of clones it will take would be 8-10 (2-4 to hold it, 2 adding wind, 2 adding fire, 2 spinning the chakra!

I mean give Naruto a month and I bet if he knows how to manipulate Fire he could make the Odama Fuuton Katon Resengan
Old 2007-01-26, 02:31   Link #14
amOKchen
duel me

I have read somewhere (long long ago), kishi was a dragonball fan.
If that is true, id think he will keep buffing the strenght of them up to a whole new level!
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 09:11   Link #15
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I thought that Fuuton Rasengan was rated HIGHER then S Rank....as Kakashi mentioned...but then again he replied it could've been impossible..to master.
Kakashi say it could be a S rank Jutsu or probably higher or it cold even be impossible to master.

In this case I think the Higher than S-Rank level was more than all an overstatement, given if there is no level that exist beyond S-rank, then the Jutsu, even if it is the highest Jutsu possible to perform, will still be tagged as an S-rank level unless a new Rank is created for this Jutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenro View Post
This combination doesn't require a bloodline because it isn't fusion as much as mixing to make the Fire more powerful, As stated to naruto that wind techniques only increases the fires power (he was told not to use the Fuuton Resengan against Sasuke's fire techniques) not put it out ¬_¬
Hmm, So, not as a combination, rather doing two chakra manipulation?

Well, what you seemed implied in your last post you would had needed to fuse both element to create that form of Rasengan. In this case what you are referring to would be a Katon Rasengan which would have a higher power after Naruto Use wind Chakra on it.

BTW, about the wind chakra, in order for it to make the fire bigger, it should be a wind of the same strength as the fire. If one is bigger than the other, it could end up consuming it.
Old 2007-01-26, 10:18   Link #16
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Hmm, So, not as a combination, rather doing two chakra manipulation?

Well, what you seemed implied in your last post you would had needed to fuse both element to create that form of Rasengan. In this case what you are referring to would be a Katon Rasengan which would have a higher power after Naruto Use wind Chakra on it.
The teqnique doesn't change from the old rasengan when you had an element caus you has them separedly to the original Rasengan! So you can use all the elements on the same rasengan the only problem is that with so much difrent elements the Rasengan becomes even more unstable then the Fuuton Rasengan and is almost impossible to do !

Quote:
BTW, about the wind chakra, in order for it to make the fire bigger, it should be a wind of the same strength as the fire. If one is bigger than the other, it could end up consuming it.
Not really, even if the fire is bigger it can be feed by a smaller amount of wind! You don't need A giant log to feed a fire you can throw a small log that the fire becomes bigger than the original (stupid exemple but I think it shows what I mean )
Old 2007-01-26, 10:29   Link #17
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
The teqnique doesn't change from the old rasengan when you had an element caus you has them separedly to the original Rasengan! So you can use all the elements on the same rasengan the only problem is that with so much difrent elements the Rasengan becomes even more unstable then the Fuuton Rasengan and is almost impossible to do !
If you fuse this 2 elements to the same rasengan then you are mixing the elements also, and that means you are using a bloodline ability, hence why I said Create a Katon Rasengan and after that use wind to power that Katon Ransegan. the point of doing what Naruto already did is mixing Chakra Shape alteration with Chakra Elemental Manipulation.

In other words, A Jutsu like Hakus Ice Mirrors could use Both Chakra Manipulation of Wind and Water combined with Shape manipulation.

Quote:
Not really, even if the fire is bigger it can be feed by a smaller amount of wind! You don't need A giant log to feed a fire you can throw a small log that the fire becomes bigger than the original (stupid exemple but I think it shows what I mean )
We don’t really know that, as that would work in the real World, however, if its like that, then that would mean a bigger and stronger wind can put out the fire.
Old 2007-01-26, 12:01   Link #18
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
If you fuse this 2 elements to the same rasengan then you are mixing the elements also, and that means you are using a bloodline ability, hence why I said Create a Katon Rasengan and after that use wind to power that Katon Ransegan. the point of doing what Naruto already did is mixing Chakra Shape alteration with Chakra Elemental Manipulation.

In other words, A Jutsu like Hakus Ice Mirrors could use Both Chakra Manipulation of Wind and Water combined with Shape manipulation..
No it's not cause you are using them separadly, like Kakuzo using the to masks to make the Katon attack more powerfull by addding a wind attack with the other mask! It's difrent if you expel from youre body first Katon and them Fuuton insted of mixing them in your body to creat a new element!

Quote:
We don’t really know that, as that would work in the real World, however, if its like that, then that would mean a bigger and stronger wind can put out the fire.
Yeah I know that it's not certain but it's the more logical option...
Old 2007-01-26, 12:07   Link #19
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
No it's not cause you are using them separadly, like Kakuzo using the to masks to make the Katon attack more powerfull by addding a wind attack with the other mask! It's difrent if you expel from youre body first Katon and them Fuuton insted of mixing them in your body to creat a new element!
Or like the Attack Made by both Yamato and Naruto, And as also Naruto could've hinted how he could help Sasuke with his wind and Sasukes Fire. which by the way, are different to my explanation, and that’s the idea, Doing a jutsu on that matter will not be A Fuuton Katon Rasengan, Its going to be A Katon Rasengan with more power given its going to have wind to ignite more power.

But, My observation comes from infusing the Elements in the moment its is done, hence the elements are mixing one another.
Old 2007-01-26, 12:30   Link #20
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
But, My observation comes from infusing the Elements in the moment its is done, hence the elements are mixing one another.
The problem is that the new rasengan is done by steps...
1st do normal rasengan
2nd apply Fuuton element

If he wanted he could then had a 3rd step where he had the Katon element, but as I said it would become more unstable and even more dificult to master but non the less it is possible !