Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-13, 11:30   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode 129 Discussion Thread

Screenshots: Ahoy mateys! Can you believe the weather over here? It was warm and pleasant yesterday, and now the cloud is looming to make the day muggy and soggy and foggy and yucky and.. yeah. Either let it rain, or go away clouds. *shakes fist at clouds*

As for the episode, Rangiku looses points in coolness factor. The end.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2007-06-13, 11:35   Link #2
Vicious108

Matsumoto never had such points to begin with.

And damn, still no Renji.
Old 2007-06-13, 11:42   Link #3
ipernorris

Another garbage episode... I haven't even seen it and I won't bother: from the screenshots it's clear it's about filler crap again. Too bad we can't vote for the episodes...
Old 2007-06-13, 11:55   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Another garbage episode... I haven't even seen it and I won't bother: from the screenshots it's clear it's about filler crap again. Too bad we can't vote for the episodes...
Tsk tsk tsk. Well, one thing is certain after reading your post... it's a good thing there is no poll for the episode discussion in the Bleach section of the forum.
Old 2007-06-13, 11:57   Link #5
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

I wouldn't mind the fillers so much if they were Espada-related...
We want to know what goes on behind the bland white walls of Las Noches!
I hope this week's chapter is less dissapointing.
Old 2007-06-13, 12:44   Link #6
Chaoswind

I hope this one is above average
Old 2007-06-13, 13:35   Link #7
Zabimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Matsumoto never had such points to begin with.
Yea, I wish her and the ice midget would just go away already.

This filler is gonna be going on for awhile in case anyone was wondering so you
can save yourself the trip to come here and trash it each week.
Old 2007-06-13, 15:09   Link #8
kagato3

I'm starting to like the new arc. The hollow seems to only be on the same power level as GF was pre SS makeing him nothing to a VC let alone a captian but his ablities more then make up for it. while 1 GF level oponent is nothing 20 or 30 or even hundreads are not.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-06-13, 16:19   Link #9
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Tsk tsk tsk. Well, one thing is certain after reading your post... it's a good thing there is no poll for the episode discussion in the Bleach section of the forum.
Why is it a good thing? Because evreybody has to scream "kawaiii" or otherwise he's a whiner?
Old 2007-06-13, 21:50   Link #10
Tommy
Mr. Prince

This one so bad it hurt.
Old 2007-06-13, 21:57   Link #11
Jays

I think this is probably the worst Bleach episode to date. The animation just felt like I was being punched in the face repeadetly.

At least the preview for the next one looks like they will be using better animation.
Old 2007-06-13, 22:07   Link #12
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
I think this is probably the worst Bleach episode to date. The animation just felt like I was being punched in the face repeadetly.

At least the preview for the next one looks like they will be using better animation.
i totaly agree with you damn they are wasting money for that C**PY ep
Old 2007-06-13, 22:58   Link #13
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

I loved this episode for the Golden Cup alone!

1000000000pts.
Old 2007-06-13, 23:00   Link #14
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Awesome ep overall, excpt for one thing, which I'll get to at the end of this post.

It seemed at first like that Arrancar was the little girl because of the ocarina tune, but obviously it wasn't. Might just be a coincidence, but... I doubt it.

Also, Hitsu kinda overdid it with that Shikai attack. Did they ever consider restoring their limiters for now?

Oh, and Hitsu really needs to stop running with his sword.

Maybe I'm a li'l too spoiled now, but I couldn't get into it because because...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-13, 23:20   Link #15
saravis

Wow this was by far the worst episode in Bleach I have ever seen. There was absolutely no redeeming qualities about it what so ever. What's with the degradation of Matsumoto, she's horrible in this arc. Not even SG was any good, a joke that has been way overused. 1/10
Old 2007-06-13, 23:20   Link #16
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Hmmm, wether she had a cool factor or not I was just wondering why Monir said Ragiku lost points in that department, to me she seemed the same as usual. Now Wanderer, don't go blowing a gasket here I just want to point out an observation, you say you arn't biased towards fillers, yet you say this episode was awsome? Comon now let's be realistic. I know it's a matter of opinion but really, this wasn't even close to being awsome. I have nothing against fillers, actually I enjoy them myself a high percentage of the time. This one however was way below par. You saying it's awsome baffles me and makes me think you like fillers no matter how terrible they may be. If there was an episode that was part of the regular manga arc, and I thought it was no good, I would say so, not all episodes are good be it manga or filler no matter how much we want it to be. Now don't blow yer stack, I'm just saying, it just seems you like to say it's good to defend it being a filler even if it isn't, it just looks that way to me. But like I said I'm not a filler hater, I like em, but I know when something is good and something isn't, and this episode wasn't that great. *waits for backlash*
Old 2007-06-13, 23:20   Link #17
socto

i actually like this small filler arc. its sort of taking the concept of bleach back to how it was in series 1.

most of you guys seem to have forgotten that bleach wasn't always dragonball z with ubermax swords and that it used to be a pretty entertaining ghost story/mystery show.
Old 2007-06-13, 23:38   Link #18
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Hmmm, wether she had a cool factor or not I was just wondering why Monir said Ragiku lost points in that department, to me she seemed the same as usual. Now Wanderer, don't go blowing a gasket here I just want to point out an observation, you say you arn't biased towards fillers, yet you say this episode was awsome? Comon now let's be realistic. I know it's a matter of opinion but really, this wasn't even close to being awsome. I have nothing against fillers, actually I enjoy them myself a high percentage of the time. This one however was way below par. You saying it's awsome baffles me and makes me think you like fillers no matter how terrible they may be. If there was an episode that was part of the regular manga arc, and I thought it was no good, I would say so, not all episodes are good be it manga or filler no matter how much we want it to be. Now don't blow yer stack, I'm just saying, it just seems you like to say it's good to defend it being a filler even if it isn't, it just looks that way to me. But like I said I'm not a filler hater, I like em, but I know when something is good and something isn't, and this episode wasn't that great. *waits for backlash*
I enjoyed it. What's wrong with that?

And if you had payed attention to my posts during the Bound arc, you'd know that I don't like every filler.
Old 2007-06-13, 23:42   Link #19
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

No nothings wrong with that. Just don't see what made this episode all that awsome, awsome is a strong word to be throwing around, especially for such a not so great episode IMO, but to each his own. Oh and I didn't catch all yer posts on the Bounto arc, so you would know better than me. Oh by the way if you've seen my previous posts you will know I'm not usually this direct towards people, but I have been drinking a little alcohol tonight so that plays a factor in my current attitude, damn you Colt 45 malt liquor.
Old 2007-06-13, 23:48   Link #20
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
No nothings wrong with that. Just don't see what was awsome about it, was there ever a filler episode you didn't like? Oh and as you noticed I'm not usually this direct but I have been drinking a little alcohol tonight so that plays a factor in my current attitude, damn you Colt 45 malt liquor.
Well to go a little off topic here... I honestly couldn't stand how the Bound arc ended. Around the last 5 episodes mainly. There were tons episodes in that arc I didn't have an opinion of either way, but other than the final few, none I particularly hated.

And about this episode... most of the complaints in this thread were about Matsumoto. Maybe it's that I didn't like that character to begin with, maybe I just find the storyline of this mini-arc to me interesting. But I did like the episode quite a lot.