AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-01, 00:26   Link #1
Jays

[MANGA] Chapter 298 Discussion

Bleach 298 - Intruderz 3 - Thanks to Spacecat.

Quote:

UPDATED SPOILER!

Quote:
The chapter continues from last week where Kenpachi appears behind Ichigo. Nnoitora sees an intruder so he throws Orihime away and puts his finger in the ground. With that there is a red light appears from the ground to where Kenpachi stands.

Tesla who is standing next to Kenpachi roars out and asks him who he is. When Kenpachi doesn’t answer; he throws a punch at Kenpachi but Nnoitora screams at him to run away. However, it’s too late; Kenpachi slashes Tesla from shoulder to thigh. His body is cut into two pieces and Tesla’s last word is “Nnoi…to..ta..sa..ma” before he is gone forever.

Kenpachi turns around and points the sword at Nnoitora and says, “Next.”. There is no reply from Nnoitora so Kenpachi repeats, “Come right now. Aren’t you next?” But suddenly he hears Ichigo’s voice asking why he is here since Souls Society has refused to help earlier. But instead he gets a kick from Kenpachi, “You’re in a way!! Get out!!” Then he continues, “Urahara Kisuke…when it was decided there would be a winter war, he received a few orders from Old Man (Yamamoto). And one of then was to stabilize Garganta enough that the captains could enter HM.”

“First we thought it would take three months but that guy managed to finish it in one month; Seems like he rushed after that woman was kidnapped.” He then pointed to Orihime who is looking confused.

“Also, when we know that hole is fit, Ken-chan can come here!” Its Yachiru’s voice coming from behind Kenpachi’s back. He has to ask her to keep quiet and mumbles that he should have come alone.

Get to Szayel’s scene. Now they have to welcome the arrival of Mayuri and Nemu. Mayuri couldn’t keep his excitement and keeps saying “Arrancar!! Arrancar!!!! Arrancar!! Espada!! Espada!! Ha ha ha, interesting, very interesting!!!! Hueco Mundo is like a treasure box! Ha ha ha!!”

While Szayel’s fight is about turn to a fight between mad scientists; let’s get to Chad’s scene. He and Gantenbein are about to get cut into pieces are saved by the arrival of Unohana and Isane. The leader of the Exequias is really surprised to see a shinigami captain here. Unohana simply says, “I am here to heal everyone. I have no intention to fight with any of you.”

Come to Rukia who is about to get her head chop off by an espada is saved by the arrival of Kuchiki Byakuya.

“My name is Somarie Leroux, Espada nb.7. Who are you then?” But Byakuya coldly replys, “I do not need to answer you. We are one and that is your enemy.” Which has Leroux nods and then Byakuya asks him if he was the one who fought ‘her’ (Rukia). Leroux refuses but says he is about to finish her off. Byakuya’s expression doesn’t change, the only thing that changed is his eyes. Now anyone can tell how angry he is from his eyes and simply says, “Is that so?”

Get back to Nnoitora and Kenpachi. Nnoitora jumps at him and throws a scythe which has Kenpachi happily respond by using his sword to block an attack and says, “..Finally ready to attack?” Nnoitora then asks Kenpachi what is his name which he replys, “11th Division Captain, Zaraki Kenpachi!!!”

“Espada 5th, Nnoitora Jiruga!!!!”

Last edited by Jays; 2007-11-01 at 13:31.
Old 2007-11-01, 00:31   Link #2
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Szayel found his Shinigami-equal, that means, I don't care which one of those survives.

Now, after three captains appearing what will Aizen do? Hopefully, the last page will mention something on that...
Old 2007-11-01, 00:36   Link #3
Jays

Thoughts on this...

- Mayuri with the new look, looks more disturbing than before. I think Kubo might have gone a bit tooo far with comparisons. I want to see how Mayuri and Ishida are going to react to each others presence.

- The big black Espada as the 7th - makes you wonder how Noitra could live with Halibel being higher than him.

- Guess everyone doubting Kenpachi can go and rest. Owns Telsa, and now has his sights set on Noitra. Lets see ol' skinny deal with the REAL badass of Bleach.
Old 2007-11-01, 00:42   Link #4
Vicious108

Kenpachi strikes Tesla after Nnoitra calls out for him to get away causing him to go down, Kenpachi says "next".

Win.

But damn, Ishida and Renji aren't finishing their fight after all... oh well, at least they didn't end up half-dead like Chad and Rukia.

Now, this better not be completely like Sasuke Rescue arc, cause I don't want to see the captains totally own the oponnents the main group couldn't beat. It would just make more Team Jobber look even weaker, and we don't need that.

Well I don't see Szayel dying against Mayuri (who looks creepy as hell), he will probably escape in the same fashion Mayuri did when he fought Ishida. (speaking of him, I wonder if he will enjoy being saved by Mayuri of all people)

As for the black Espada, his name is obviously Lelouch. Now it would be kinda stupid if he died just after his introduction, but with Byakuya and Unohana there I don't see how he's gonna make it out of that one.

Also, regarding Unohana's "no intention to fight"... I wouldn't worry too much. This is shonen, we all know what happens to those that have no desire for battle. They always get stuck in one.

Oh and the color spread sucks.
Old 2007-11-01, 00:46   Link #5
Jays

Once again Chad seems to be ignored... maybe next chapter we will who saves his ass.

Hopefully this will only be a stop and go thing, nothing longer than few chapters, maybe 4.

I agree with many of the points brought up by Twilight.

EDIT: Also Grim seems to MIA... good going Kubo.
Old 2007-11-01, 00:54   Link #6
Vicious108

I still think Chad is gonna be taken in for experiments since his power his "hollow-like". Maybe then people will start to notice him.
Old 2007-11-01, 00:58   Link #7
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
I still think Chad is gonna be taken in for experiments since his power his "hollow-like". Maybe then people will start to notice him.
Now that you mention it, maybe Chad will become the stereotypical best friend getting captured by the enemy for his powers and then getting brainwashed into fighting his friend; ultimately this leads to him making the ultimate sacrifice for his friend when realizes he is wrong.

I don't know, I mean Chad is just wayy to nice, and even though not much emphasis is placed on him, I would be severely saddened and disappointed if that was the case.

Also didn't the Exquisitas take out their swords? Or aren't they extracting "info"?
Old 2007-11-01, 01:00   Link #8
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Anyway, after all these appearances, two of them are quite the rule followers, so most likely they came on orders. Quite a risk they have taken just to save 3 shinigamis (also one quincy and one human, if they are also aware of them).

I wonder if the soul society was somehow informed by a higher position so that they decided to go there with at least 4 captain levels despite the worst case scenarios. And, I wonder if Isshin has a role in that.
Old 2007-11-01, 01:02   Link #9
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
Now that you mention it, maybe Chad will become the stereotypical best friend getting captured by the enemy for his powers and then getting brainwashed into fighting his friend; ultimately this leads to him making the ultimate sacrifice for his friend when realizes he is wrong.
Yep, I've been thinking about that possibility for a while now.

And yes, they did take out their swords... maybe some Espada or Gin/Tousen will show up and stop them, requesting that they take him inside instead.

Oh and I can't believe I forgot to mention this in my first post.

The espada is number 7, not sure how to romanize his name Le Roux, Leloup, Leroux, lerou.

Halibel = guarenteed to be in the top 3 = awesome.
Old 2007-11-01, 01:04   Link #10
socto

chapter: hello im chapter 298, i feature a new espada ranking update, 4 SS captains and tesla getting owned
socto: OMGHI2U!
Old 2007-11-01, 01:12   Link #11
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Anyway, after all these appearances, two of them are quite the rule followers, so most likely they came on orders. Quite a risk they have taken just to save 3 shinigamis (also one quincy and one human, if they are also aware of them).
Yes, with only Kenpachi it could be an independante move, but now it's quite certain Yamamoto has given out orders. And my guess would be that they aren't there for the rescue, but actually to take Ichigo in for going against orders.
Old 2007-11-01, 01:14   Link #12
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Yes, with only Kenpachi it could be an independante move, but now it's quite certain Yamamoto has given out orders. And my guess would be that they aren't there for the rescue, but actually to take Ichigo in for going against orders.
Lets hope so.

This could potentially in the long run put Ichigo with the likes of Urahara and his dad.

I like the idea of him fighting to protect just Karakura town, rather him fighting to protect the SS.
Old 2007-11-01, 01:25   Link #13
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Hm...... there are some interesting things going on. Seeing how no one cares about chad, there is the possibility that he becomes the next captive and orihime gets released. Byakuya and unohana come out. I'm not too interested in seeing byakuya fight, im interested in seeing unohana fight, given how she sdcored so high in kubo's character power levels. But either way, with 2 captain there and lelouche (XD) being a mere #7, it seems rukia's saved for sure. And wow. Halibel is in the top 3. Ownage. And well, Im quite interested in seeing the kenpachi fight, seeing if he can get a decisive win or not.
Old 2007-11-01, 01:45   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Uno Bya Ken and Mayuri wow we had expected Byakuya and Mayuri but Unohana was a surprise . Espada are doomed the whole HM arc is infused with a breath of fresh air I too hope Unohana fights ... her zanpakuto Minazuki when released has shown only defensive properties I am interested in how KT will demonstrate its offensive powers .Unohana will also heal Rukia Ichigo and even Chad .. So bringing her to HM has a dual purpose . Mayuri versus Szayel will be freak Vs Cheap Rip off it will be very interesting . Ken and Nnoitora fight that will be awesome . As the intrusion has vast numbers so it will be most likely an Order from SS rather than disobedience or breakage of rules . What made SS change their minds and venture into HM

How they entered HM well Mayuri too like Urahara can acess Garganta.
Old 2007-11-01, 01:53   Link #15
striderm
Adusa #1

Can't wait to see what new stuff Mayuri has, he looks awesome. He's really serious with that creepy pharaoh look.
Old 2007-11-01, 02:00   Link #16
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I like Mayuri's new look, makes him even look more devious. He looks like a slash/combo between Insane Clown Posse Hitler and Ram ( Blame Nel ) :lol:

Here is the comparision

Old 2007-11-01, 02:05   Link #17
Slayerx

Y'know, i'm mostly interested in the reason why Mayuri is there... i mean, the other makes sence, but he doesn't. Kenpachi is there because he is powerful and loves to seek the strongest opponent fighting (noi)... Byakuya is there because he would be worried about Rukia... Unohana is there since there was bound to be poeple hurt and they will need healing... Mayuri... not sure why he of all poeple would be sent there... i mean, it is rather ironic that he would end up fighting his arancar equal, but other than that... well i guess you could say he was sent there to collect data on the arancar... lucky for him he will soo have a dead one to study

grant it, if he uses his Bankai to kill Szayel. i'm hoping he does something more interesting than just having it charge foward... as in it has some other abilities he didn't show in his fight against ishida.

and it doesn't look like anyone is coming to save chad... i mean, if someone was coming for him then they would have showed up in this chapter with the other captains.

unfortunatly... it doesn't sound like this arc is giving me what i was truly hoping for... Cute, lovable, Yachiru ass kicking action!

and we got confirmation that Halibel is in the top 3... i'm just wondering why Noi doesn't treat Halibal the same way he used to treat Nell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight
Well I don't see Szayel dying against Mayuri (who looks creepy as hell), he will probably escape in the same fashion Mayuri did when he fought Ishida. (speaking of him, I wonder if he will enjoy being saved by Mayuri of all people)
no, no, NO... Szayel NEEDS to die... he has already shown us all of his powers and he has lived like 20 chapters too long... #1-7 can live, but he needs to be one of the causulties.
Old 2007-11-01, 02:17   Link #18
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah Szayel needs to die his fight has been dragged on forever . Other than being a rip off Mayuri I am getting irritated at his uber hax plotkai powers . It was amusing at first to hear I am so hax I can negate anything now that repeated plotkai is getting on my nerves and who better than SS's very own freak to do it .

But knowing KT he will probably melt away : (

EDIT : I reminded of that fanart posted in Ridiculous Image Thread where we find Szayel and Mayuri sharing space with Szayel munching and sharing Lumina to Mayuri

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-11-01 at 02:28.
Old 2007-11-01, 03:22   Link #19
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Hurray, i was right. That Big dude was No.7. I certainly expected Byakuya to show up, but not the other 2. Seems this part is finally finishing up. Probably gonna make room now for newer, more powerful Espada to come through.
Old 2007-11-01, 03:33   Link #20
tacobueno

I liked Mayuri's old hat
Closed Thread