AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-25, 14:53   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 384 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

Quote:
イタチ、サスケェ・・・にあっさり刺される
Itachi gets stabbed quickly by Sasuke

序盤お互い攻防
They match up against each other

サスケェ・・・、イタチを刺す
Sasuke stabs Itachi

イタチ実は一歩も動いていませんでしたアハー
In reality, Itachi never took one step

イタチ、椅子からサスケェ・・・を見下ろす
Itachi looks down on Sasuke from the throne

イタチ、後ろからサスケェ・・・に刺される
Itachi is stabbed from the back by Sasuke

サスケも幻術でした
The Sasuke was a genjutsu too

サスケェ・・・の驚愕の成長・・・イタチを圧倒す!!
Sasuke's shocking growth overwhelms Itachi!

おわり
End

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-12-26 at 07:00.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 15:06   Link #2
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
O M Gmerry X mas Itachi died ->
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 15:07   Link #3
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

^Please Tell Me This Pic Is Fake .....^
I Don't Want See Itachi Die ....
Old 2007-12-25, 15:08   Link #4
Ero-Senn1n

Sasuke stabs Itachi again? Isn't this too repetitive?
In the last chapter Itachi stood up from that throne, in this pic he is still sitting there, i guess this is some genjutsu again. Double, triple, ... genjutsu layers could be the beginning, since both these guys are the strongest known genjutsu masters i think this battle will show the strongest genjutsu skills ever seen in a serious battle.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 15:08   Link #5
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Despite the picture, I don't think Itachi will die this chapter.

Last edited by Medalist; 2007-12-25 at 15:19.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 15:37   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-The picture may not be fake but it is not the end of Itachi. The man makes ilusions within illusions so he ain't dying in a single chapter. Even more so if his opponent is Sasuke.
Old 2007-12-25, 15:58   Link #7
tatami
back in black

if j man dies...hell anybody can die...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 16:11   Link #8
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
yeh but this is SASUKE
fighting ITACHI
i mean comon

sasuke doesnt come close to him
he cant
and won t kill itachi
its common sense XD
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 16:17   Link #9
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Well he could also try to tickle him but that just wouldn't feel the same.

Anyway as you say, Itachi is about as dead as Hidan when he was stabbed by the two Chunnin. This is only the opening of the fight which mean Genjutsu, counter Genjutsu and Bunshin before they start using the really big guns.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 17:01   Link #10
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
Quote:
In the last chapter Itachi stood up from that throne, in this pic he is still sitting there, i guess this is some genjutsu again. Double, triple, ... genjutsu layers could be the beginning, since both these guys are the strongest known genjutsu masters i think this battle will show the strongest genjutsu skills ever seen in a serious battle.
Spoiler for Dunno if this will get me banned or not so just in case...:
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 17:04   Link #11
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Well he could also try to tickle him but that just wouldn't feel the same.

Anyway as you say, Itachi is about as dead as Hidan when he was stabbed by the two Chunnin. This is only the opening of the fight which mean Genjutsu, counter Genjutsu and Bunshin before they start using the really big guns.
I meant that the stabbing was done the same way, the only difference that this is a true sword not a lightning one.

I wonder how much effect tsukiyomi can have on Sasuke, since Itachi said that kakashi can't resist it and he couldn't, however Itachi also said that kakashi can't obtain MS, but he obtained it. If we suppose that Sasuke's sharingan ability is the strongest (that's why Orochi and Madara are interested in him so much) then he could be able to resist tsukiyomi without having an MS. On the other hand Sasuke had absolutely no resistance to it less than 3 years ago when Jiraiya stepped in Itachi's way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Gilby View Post
Sasuke did overpower Oro's mind jutsu, that Oro did never worry about being defeated, that's what i call genjutsu master. Also remember Sasuke looking at Sai for a moment and Sai collapses, that wasn't a true fight but Kishimoto showed us Sasuke's power. Sasuke's genjutsu skills against Deidara was quite cool, just to mention the last one: he controlled a boss summon even after being almost completely out of chakra. Oro could not control Manda this way, neither could anyone else do this. This means you summon Gamabunta or Manda but your jutsu turns against you if Itachi or Sasuke take control of it. And on top of all this just remember Sasuke entered Naruto's mind and supressed kyuubi, that's where main complained that this cannot be true, but it was.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 17:28   Link #12
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Spoiler for Spoiler Summary? 384...Kanji @ Hexa(NF) - TL @ Medalist (AnimeSuki):

Not sure if me posting my translation of a summary (of the scene of that page and a few others) is wrong >.> but I TLed exactly what the kanji said.

I can see if the spoiler summary is true from what I can see it just continues the last chapter...with the Zetsu who wanted to watch another fight watching, and Sasuke and Itachi getting into more battle.

But comparing the spoiler picture in Hunter's signature to my translation, I honestly don't see Itachi dying.
Old 2007-12-25, 17:30   Link #13
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Quote:
I meant that the stabbing was done the same way, the only difference that this is a true sword not a lightning one.

I wonder how much effect tsukiyomi can have on Sasuke, since Itachi said that kakashi can't resist it and he couldn't, however Itachi also said that kakashi can't obtain MS, but he obtained it. If we suppose that Sasuke's sharingan ability is the strongest (that's why Orochi and Madara are interested in him so much) then he could be able to resist tsukiyomi without having an MS. On the other hand Sasuke had absolutely no resistance to it less than 3 years ago when Jiraiya stepped in Itachi's way.

Sasuke did overpower Oro's mind jutsu, that Oro did never worry about being defeated, that's what i call genjutsu master. Also remember Sasuke looking at Sai for a moment and Sai collapses, that wasn't a true fight but Kishimoto showed us Sasuke's power. Sasuke's genjutsu skills against Deidara was quite cool, just to mention the last one: he controlled a boss summon even after being almost completely out of chakra. Oro could not control Manda this way, neither could anyone else do this. This means you summon Gamabunta or Manda but your jutsu turns against you if Itachi or Sasuke take control of it. And on top of all this just remember Sasuke entered Naruto's mind and supressed kyuubi, that's where main complained that this cannot be true, but it was.
Oh snap you're right I forgot about those x.x, I do think Sasuke has a whole bunch of genjustu moves saved up for itachi but to call him a genjustu MASTER with what weve seen so far is kinda extreme especially when compared with a real genjustu master like itachi I mean he call kill u in 1 second in reality and after 3 days of torture in his own genjustu world and Nobody dares look him in the eye whilst everyone looks Sasuke in the eyes when I see people cowering in fear before sasuke and not looking him in the eyes for fear of a super genjustu thats when we can call him a genjustu master x.x

Last edited by Super_Gilby; 2007-12-25 at 17:33. Reason: add
Old 2007-12-25, 17:34   Link #14
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Gilby View Post
Spoiler for Sasuke.:
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 17:37   Link #15
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka View Post
Spoiler for Sasuke.:
A third Akatsuki member?

Who's the 2nd?

But yeah I really don't see Sasuke killing another Akatsuki member. If one of the purposes in Akatsuki "were" to be getting 3 Mangekyou Sharingan users, I doubt they'd end it here.

I can expect there to be a bit of action and flashbacks maybe. It's all relevant at the moment. I favor Itachi over Sasuke so I don't want him to die
Old 2007-12-25, 17:40   Link #16
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka View Post
Spoiler for Sasuke.:
Spoiler for :|:

Last edited by Super_Gilby; 2007-12-25 at 17:42. Reason: mistake
Old 2007-12-25, 18:09   Link #17
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I think it's going to be a very good battle. Since Kishimoto said something about not disapointing Sasuke's fans. So I don't know what to expect. But this is going to be a battle of mind over mater. Or in this case the mind, Sharingan and the body.

By the way, is this chapter going to be released this year(this week) or next year(the week after this one)?
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 18:16   Link #18
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
I think it's going to be a very good battle. Since Kishimoto said something about not disapointing Sasuke's fans. So I don't know what to expect. But this is going to be a battle of mind over mater. Or in this case the mind, Sharingan and the body.

By the way, is this chapter going to be released this year(this week) or next year(the week after this one)?
Hmm not sure if you are allowed to ask about when a licensed manga is getting released but.... It'll probably be this friday. 12/29/07
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too early to say about spoilers, It's only Tuesday after all.
Old 2007-12-25, 18:49   Link #19
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medalist View Post
A third Akatsuki member?

Who's the 2nd?

But yeah I really don't see Sasuke killing another Akatsuki member. If one of the purposes in Akatsuki "were" to be getting 3 Mangekyou Sharingan users, I doubt they'd end it here.

I can expect there to be a bit of action and flashbacks maybe. It's all relevant at the moment. I favor Itachi over Sasuke so I don't want him to die
Well the obvious one is Diedra, the not so obvious one is Orochimaru, who I guess is and isn't one. He was one a while ago but left. Sasuke did, completly take over Orochimaru and inheritated his white snake powers. Even if Orochimaru does come back from Kabuto.

Quote:
He might not kill him but he can defeat him... The manga sucks without sasuke I mean what do we get in place of sasuke some loser puppet dude hidan AND KAZUZU! This next fight will problably go down as the best fight in the show cause IMO we will see all 3 forms of combat Ninjustu, Genjustu and Taijustu we all know that itachi is a genjustu and ninjustu master we havent seen his taijustu but seeing as how sasuke focused his training on taijustu makes me believe he either thinks itachi is weak in taijustu or he knows he is extremely talented in taijustu anyways I think sasuke will lose or someone will interfere I dont see sasuke killing itachi cause then he'd have no more goals in the anime unless he gets a new one after killing his bro which i doubt : |
Well if we look at the outrage people are presenting in the Kishi interview thread, you'll see that a lot of people actually don't care for Sasuke all that much, or are at lthe very east annoyed that he is getting so much spot light & is going to be getting even more spot light over Naruto. I don't really care for him either. I think he could be a good rival character to Naruto, and a decent character. However the way it's been going right now, I don't think Sasuke is going to see much love from anyone except for some die hard fans. Also if your talking about Sasori & Kakuzu they were both awesome. Hidan was alright I guess.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 20:10   Link #20
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Spoiler for Ignore this, 384 japanese script, but the summary in next spoiler is the read:

Spoiler for Spoiler Summary of "part of 384?" - TL Credit: Kumanri(NF) and Alterno for posting:

If that is a true spoiler that'd be, expected, yet a stunning event. Plot twists are good.
Obito = confirmed dead according to Tobi in this spoiler....

I don't have much to say about it
================================================== ================

Spoiler for 384 spoiler, japanese (IGNORE THIS):

Spoiler for 384 Summary/partial direct TL from the 2ch text above - TL Credit: Kumanri (NF) - Alterno for posting: