Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-12, 06:37   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 310 Discussion

Four Arms to Killing You

Quote:

Quote:

* Chapter continues from the last one with Kenpachi fell down, everyone there were left stunning except Yachiru who doesn't show any expression. Nnoitora turns around to deal with the bystanders by aiming at Yachiru first. Orihime sees that and dashes out.

* Ichigo calls Orihime but once he touched the barrier, his hand bounced back. This surprised Ichigo a lot, ‘Does Inoue’s shun shun rikka has this sort of ability?’ For Orihime, after she was in a distance she could use Santen Kesshun she put it right in front of Yachiru. But that didn’t bother Noi Noi as he lifted his scythe up.

* However Yachiru simply said, “Watch your back.” And that surprised both NNoitora and Orihime. Nnoitora turned around but one of his arms was already cut off. Noi Noi then heard Yachiru’s voice again telling him to be careful if he makes Ken-Chan angry. But Kenpachi yelled back why he would be angry.

* Nnoitora called Kenpachi a coward for pretending to be dead. But Kenpachi said he was laying down thinking how he could attack NNoitora without him blocking all the attacks. He then said he will cut Nnoitora’s arms off one by one.

* “Then how will you fight, Ken-Chan.” Asked Yachiru. And Kenpachi realized the fault in his plan so he said he’ll leave one arm for Nnoitora. However, Nnoitora told not to worry because Kenpachi will die by his four arms. His arm was re growing and ran back to fight Kenpachi. After a while, Kenpachi was losing again.

* But he managed to smacked NNoitora’s face against the floor then hit him with a sword but Nnoitora could block it. Still, he was losing his strength so Kenpachi asked if this is over. But he was cut off because one of Nnoitora’s arms pierced through his side. Kenpachi was shock because all of Nnoitora’s four arms were there

* “Idiot, I already told you you cannot cut my arm anymore.” He laughed, “Because…you’ll die by my six arms.” . And Kenpachi fell down bleeding on the floor.

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-02-15 at 09:54.
Old 2008-02-12, 07:28   Link #2
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
well i reckon this chapter will be about noitora owning kenpachi then at the end ken with do something to gain the upper hand for the next chapter... then i think this fight has2 chapters left
Old 2008-02-12, 09:08   Link #3
Fyria

So Kenpachi will win this fight. Dissapointing, I like Kenpachi over Mayri and Buygyka but I would prefered atleast one Espada victory. Instead this seem to turn another Shonen/Bleach fight:

Ken powerups->Noi powerups->Ken powerups->Noi powerups--> Ken powerups and beat Noi.

I am quite sick of this kind of fights, guy who gets last powerup ends winning, I hope Ken don't get powerups but if he wins he should win with skill and guts instead some clichee power up (bankai)
Old 2008-02-12, 09:25   Link #4
Kuroyuki
Obscure Unknown

I think that it's necessary for Soul Society to win the fights, as it will leave them slightly overconfident, as they have been in the past. Look at how long Ichigo and co. lasted against SS, purely since SS didn't really think of them as a real threat.

Unless the captains then move on to continue battling, instead of what I believe will be a tactical retreat and regrouping, I believe that Aizen is using this oppurtunity to ellude weakness in the Espada, and to bring out much more powerful Arrancar when the full fighting begins during the winter war.

-K
Old 2008-02-12, 09:52   Link #5
Fyria

But based on Shounen law Ichigo&CO/ SS guys should got few powerups too before Winter battle
Old 2008-02-12, 11:46   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I posted this at 3.30 due to lack of sleep my spider senses have dulled so I cant tell : ( . Rumor has it Noi has held Yachiru
Old 2008-02-12, 12:16   Link #7
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I posted this at 3.30 due to lack of sleep my spider senses have dulled so I cant tell : ( . Rumor has it Noi has held Yachiru
If that's true then that means, Noitora either is or his somehow related to that guy Kenpachi was named after, that Kubo was mentioning earlier.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2008-02-12, 12:21   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Its not Kenpachi ......

Kenpachi == The title bestowed upon the strongest swordsman, the one who has killed the most.

Yachiru is the name Ken gave in remembrance of the only person he ever admired
Old 2008-02-12, 13:03   Link #9
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Rumor has it Noi has held Yachiru
What do you mean with that part?
Old 2008-02-12, 15:09   Link #10
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

i guess bleach is full of power-up's came on i as much as i like Bleach this isn't fun to read anymore how on earth can Ken beat Noi the 5th espada who's gonna beat Uli Hanataro
Old 2008-02-12, 17:10   Link #11
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
i guess bleach is full of power-up's came on i as much as i like Bleach this isn't fun to read anymore how on earth can Ken beat Noi the 5th espada who's gonna beat Uli Hanataro
Don't worry, as far as I know nobodies actually fought any of the Vastro Lorde yet and those are supposed to be the ones that are better than the captains. These displays are just to prove that the Shinigami can actually win a fight once in a while, remember a lot of them have only had one memorable fight (which they probably lost). Kubo's probably just doing this so that we know just how much WIN the VL, and how much work the shinigami will have to do to catch them up.
Old 2008-02-12, 20:41   Link #12
Kuroyuki
Obscure Unknown

I think that none of the current espada are vastro lords, and that the form that a vastro lord takes is that of a human body, kind of like how hollow Ichigo is. What I mean is that the final form completely removes all evidence that the individual was ever a hollow, with only the reiatsu being an indication. (This is pure speculation, completely unfounded.)

On the note of everyone wanting Ulguiorra (sp?) being a vastro lord, I think that it won't be the case since the shadows shown during Hitsugaya's explanation are the original hollow form, not those of arrancarized hollow. Additionally, if Ulquiorra was a Vastro Lord, we will definitely not see his ressureccion (sp?) form until the winter battle. With the exception of characters that are expected to be seen over and over again in battle (Ichigo, Byakuya, Rengi, etc.), a character's most powerful form is usually reserved for their final battle.

On the note of characters seeing a great deal of battle, I really hope to see Ikkaku fight again. Both he and Ken-chan are great strategist, and I typically find their battles much better then those of Ichigo and Renji. I also want to see Grimmjaw fight again, but that probably won't happen.

-K
Old 2008-02-12, 20:43   Link #13
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroyuki View Post
I think that it's necessary for Soul Society to win the fights, as it will leave them slightly overconfident, as they have been in the past. Look at how long Ichigo and co. lasted against SS, purely since SS didn't really think of them as a real threat.

Unless the captains then move on to continue battling, instead of what I believe will be a tactical retreat and regrouping, I believe that Aizen is using this oppurtunity to ellude weakness in the Espada, and to bring out much more powerful Arrancar when the full fighting begins during the winter war.

-K
when i read your post i got this instant picture painted in my head of how all the espada were beaten and then SS went to face Aizen in his throne room....Aizen stands up and snickers and 10 VL's come out from behind the throne.
Old 2008-02-12, 20:50   Link #14
chitgoks

predictable lol...
i want to see kenpachi's bankai!
Old 2008-02-12, 21:00   Link #15
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

If that happen ill stop reading anything shouen
Old 2008-02-12, 22:37   Link #16
lequory
People hate good theories

i dont think that would make me stop enjoying bleach. it would just be a total surprise to me because everyone would be wondering why Aizen never stepped in when all the espada were getting annihilated and then BAM....10 VL's that we didnt even know he had found show up.

PURE SPECULATION

About this fight Ken is not gonna win everything doesnt make sense from the power levels to the match up. Theres no telling how this is gonna end up going but personally i'd like Ichigo to take Orihime and run. There's absolutely no reason why they should still be there fighting. The purpose of a mission is to find the objective and leave with the objective. They have the objective......Why are they stalling and fighting??????
Old 2008-02-13, 00:16   Link #17
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Thats how a show like Bleach works, when you try and reason and add logic you will fail. How else would Ichigo ever be able to win against anyone.
Old 2008-02-13, 06:11   Link #18
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
About this fight Ken is not gonna win everything doesnt make sense from the power levels to the match up. Theres no telling how this is gonna end up going but personally i'd like Ichigo to take Orihime and run. There's absolutely no reason why they should still be there fighting. The purpose of a mission is to find the objective and leave with the objective. They have the objective......Why are they stalling and fighting??????
This is not just a rescue operation - it's a strike. This is to demoralize Aizen and any Hollows who might still join up with him that fighting against Soul Society, even by becoming Arrancar, is folly. To beat the will to fight out of the enemy so that he never rears his head again - that's the reason they are fighting.
Old 2008-02-13, 12:07   Link #19
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
This is not just a rescue operation - it's a strike. This is to demoralize Aizen and any Hollows who might still join up with him that fighting against Soul Society, even by becoming Arrancar, is folly. To beat the will to fight out of the enemy so that he never rears his head again - that's the reason they are fighting.
No offense, but that sounds entirely too clever for the Soul Society to come up with. It sounds more plausible when you reverse it and theorize that Aizen is using up his weak warriors to get SS overconvident.
Old 2008-02-13, 13:27   Link #20
jENT
oh noes

I don't know why but i have a feeling that Ulquiorra will appear in this chapter o.O, i hope this is true.
Closed Thread