AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-06-25, 10:29   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 406 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 10:37   Link #2
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Couple of spoiler pics out, but I don't have time to post them right now:

Color poster about new Shippuden Movie

Pic showing Shikamaru talking to a girl who looks like Ino except she has weird glasses on. She appears to have a crush on Shika. I assume she is part of the decoding team

Another scene shows Konoha med nin performing an autopsy (probably on Summoner Pein). One of the med nin resembles Sasuke/Sai.

Tsunade is also shown.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 10:45   Link #3
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Tsunade is also shown.
You mean her breasts.

Don't know why, but the coding team or the scene of them reminds me FMA. And the medical autopsy team is so out of the Naruto world. It is like watching an autopsy scene on a typical TV series. I hope the number of similarities wouldn't exceed those two.

But, anyways. Shikamaru seems to leave there (the coding palace) after giving the code to them. Interesting. I though he would be working with them. Maybe Kishi didn't want to waste his brain power on a perverted subject. (if the requirement is to go through Jiraiya's books)
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 10:50   Link #4
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

NOT VERIFIED
A star twinkles in the night sky

A shadow is walking

Shikamaru: Heh, The way Hokage-sama uses people is really rough... But that guy... Sakura is...

Flashback

Shikamaru: What? Sakura... What exactly happened?...

Sakura: ... Shikamaru... One of master's closest people...

Shikamaru: Hn?... Who is it? Hokage-sama's important person...

Sakura: ...Jiraiya-sama...

Shikamaru stops his legs.

He is already in front of a building. Shikamaru knocks on the door

Shikamaru: ...Tch... The Code deciphering squad aren't here after all...

Shikamaru looks into the darkened circular window of the squad

There is a Sharingan in the dark

Kisame: Mizukage-sama.. Madara-san. Isn't it a it risky to handover a Jinchyuuriki to Hawk?

Sharingan keeps moving

Madara: You are really nervous, Kisame. Just like the Namikiri Clan's personality...

Kisame: (Smiles) Even if you say that, after all, you are giving away a Jinchyuuriki to the same Uchiha as you... If the Sharingan is used to...

Madara: Do you want to say that they might aim they're claws at us instead? We also have the Sharingan so it'll some how be alright...

Kisame: ...

Madara: Before that, you should take cover for yourself. If it happens, we are already prepared. Khukuku... Well I would have like to have some shark fin soup, though...

Kisame: You really are a troublesome person... The boy is going to have to share the same destiny as the brother... Roger that. I'm confident now about the Jinchyuuriki thing. I know that your Sharingan is far more powerful than Sasuke-kun's...

Madara: ... Well, Sasuke denied Itachi's Sharingan. Compared to Itachi, he doesn't think thoroughly...

Kisame: What about Zetsu...?

Madara: At the leader's place. 'Told him to bring the Kyuubi fast.

Kisame: He is useful...

Shikamaru: Damn what should I do...

Shikamaru violently shakes his head

???: Are you... Shikamaru-dono?

Shikamaru realizes and shakes his head to face the person

Shikamaru thinking: I didn't realize his presence... Just who is he?

Shikamaru: You don't have manners don't you... Its normal to introduce yourself

???: Sorry, I don't have a name

Shikamaru: No name?

Old 2008-06-25, 10:50   Link #5
Rahan

Actually, the deciphering team failed to do decode because they don't have the key and say it had to be decoded by someone who knew him well so Shika goes ask Kakashi (who thinks first about Tsunade's breasts when reading the number 106, but doesn't seem to have any serious lead). Chapter ends with Shika visiting Naruto, so it's what I complained about last week !
It will indeed be Naruto who will decode the damn thing because no one else has the key !
Except for that and Pein's autopsy, there is nothing new in the chapter.

Edit : 9TailsofDestruction this is a fake. We have a confirmed full script enforced with pics.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 10:52   Link #6
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

HERE'S ANOTHER SPOILER NOT VERIFIED

*The gloomy/sullen Kakashi figured out the secret of the code.
*Pein appears as a character in the first book Jiraiya wrote.
*The main character of the book, named “Naruto”, has to go up against him at the end of the book.
*The main character, Naruto, manages to squeak out a win but they both end up dying/fading away.

Naruto: So I’m gonna die?
Sakura: What are you saying, Naruto! It’s just a story from a book. It’s not like it’s all going to come true…
Kakashi: I won’t let that happen.

*Meanwhile at the tower in the rain country
*Pein is standing out in the rain.
*Pein flashback
*The true form (finished/complete form) of the rinnegan is the ability to speed up time. This is how it controls the life of the world.

*But for some reason Nagato killed himself.
*In dying, the path to the rinnegan final form evolution was lost.
*Madara then drew closer to the heartbroken Yahiko and Konan.
*Madara knew that Yahiko by himself would not be able to handle the immense power of the rinnegan so he split the power into six bodies.
*(That day from the previous flashback where we see Nagato has killed an Earth ninja who had attacked Nagato and Yahiko) Nagato used his rinnegan to speed up the Earth ninja’s life thereby killing him in an instant.

*Scene changes back to Konoha

*Shikamaru apologizes for not being able to read the code.
*Everybody comes into the room
*It won’t just be Kakashi who’ll protect Naruto. Everyone says that they will protect him.

Edit : 9TailsofDestruction this is a fake. We have a confirmed full script enforced with pics.[/QUOTE]

I'm just putting what I find, if you have a verified script then why don't you post the god damn spoiler
Old 2008-06-25, 11:01   Link #7
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

It is interesting, Shikamaru tries every option to get the key required to decipher the code, and he was left with no option other than Naruto to find that key. It all comes back to the origin.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 11:01   Link #8
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
But, anyways. Shikamaru seems to leave there (the coding palace) after giving the code to them. Interesting. I though he would be working with them. Maybe Kishi didn't want to waste his brain power on a perverted subject. (if the requirement is to go through Jiraiya's books)
Yeah, looks like he didn't work with the team at all, just submitted the code to them. But they appear to be non-ninja, who are dedicated to that one task. Shikamaru appears to be just monitoring their progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
so Shika goes ask Kakashi (who thinks first about Tsunade's breasts when reading the number 106
"106 cm"

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 11:10   Link #9
seiji_kun

Why are people posting spoilers who are already confirmed as beeing fake.

Should I post the Naruta forced in a marriage with Hinata spoiler then also... Cause personally that was my favourite and the best one to laugh at.

106 is prolly the number of females that Jiraya hooked up with. P.I.M.P.!
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 11:20   Link #10
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
I'm just putting what I find, if you have a verified script then why don't you post the god damn spoiler
Isn't it forbidden to post full translations of chapters. (spoilers are usually tolerated because most of it is fake but here we have the whole chapter's script I think ?)
I never pay too much attention to the spoilers here because I am reading them elsewhere and commenting them here so I am not certain.

I'll post a quick summary :
First scene : Tsunade and Ibiki and the frog that had captured a rain ninja. Tsunade was told Jiraiya could have escaped if he wanted, but chose to sacrifice his life to bring informations back to Konoha so she allows Ibiki to use any means necessary to make the prisoner talk.
Second scene : Pein's captured body's autopsy begins.
Third scene : the deciphering team can't break the code because it hasn't the key. However, the code has to be easy because it's what Jiraiya made in his last moments. Someone who knew well Jiraiya can break it. Shika thinks about Kakashi and Tsunade.
Fourth scene : Kakashi has no clue. He even wonder a moment if 106 is Tsunade's breast measurement. Tsunade has no clue either.
Fifth scene : Shikamaru visits Naruto. Naruto is still moping around. Shika brings him to the hospital to see pregnant Kurenai and explains to him that he has lost his teacher too, but that he has to man up because one day, he'll be the one called teacher and he can't stay a kid forever if he wants to become as cool as Asuma or Jiraiya. Naruto smiles.

Last edited by Rahan; 2008-06-25 at 11:47. Reason: added the end of the script
Old 2008-06-25, 11:43   Link #11
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Yeah, looks like he didn't work with the team at all, just submitted the code to them. But they appear to be non-ninja, who are dedicated to that one task. Shikamaru appears to be just monitoring their progress.
Shikamarus job seems to be of Data Gathering to make the task more simple to the decoding team, now, going back to Naruto (I believe I mentioned before that Shikamaru was going to eventually look for him) and others like Kakashi, only shows that Shikamaru’s is effectively handling the job that was giving to him and looking for clues and informants on the correct places, a true detective work.

Going back to the code itself, I doubt that when it is deciphered the codes points to a particular information, rather, it should be disperse information to then deduct what does each decoded number has in common.

106 Tsunade’s breast size? lol
Old 2008-06-25, 11:54   Link #12
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

No....remember when Sai looked at Naruto? And said oh you are a man afterall..
Why Hinata always faints when Naruto is around...always blushing...
It's Naruto's...size!

Nahh...hm....so the code is that hard to decipher...i would expect something like that.
Danzou cant know what their up to...so that's why the "key" has to be with Naruto, Tsunade or...Kakashi (cant imagine that Kakashi knows).

Or...he left something with or at the breasts of Tsunade without her knowing
Old 2008-06-25, 12:13   Link #13
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

There is more to the spoiler. Just a summary of the last part.

Naruto is still depressed about Jiraiya. Shikamaru realizes this and he and Naurto hang out. They go see Kurenai who has given birth. Shikamaru gives this great speech to Naruto about helping the next generation and how Naruto can't be a kid forever. Naruto has to grow up to be a cool teacher like Jiraiya just like Shika wants to be for Asuma. Naruto remembers Jiraiya and smiles and snaps out of it. Shikamaru then tells Naruto to get himself together, cause Naruto has things to do. Pretty huge moment for Naruto.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 12:20   Link #14
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Has anybody considered that Orochimaru might know something of this code? What if they need Kabuto's help in deciphering? Hrmmmmmmm...
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 12:28   Link #15
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Has anybody considered that Orochimaru might know something of this code? What if they need Kabuto's help in deciphering? Hrmmmmmmm...
I do not think that Jiraiya would ever send Konoha a code that could only be deciphered by Orochimaru, hell I doubt that Jiraiya would ever use a code that could be eaisily deciphered by Orochimaru. Having a code be deciphered by the enemy seems kind of pointless.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 12:31   Link #16
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
I do not think that Jiraiya would ever send Konoha a code that could only be deciphered by Orochimaru, hell I doubt that Jiraiya would ever use a code that could be eaisily deciphered by Orochimaru. Having a code be deciphered by the enemy seems kind of pointless.
Especially when the said enemy is presumed dead.
Old 2008-06-25, 12:36   Link #17
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

It stands to reason that if Tsunade is expected to know something (whether she's aware of it or not), their former teammate could also. I didn't say he could decipher the entire code.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 12:44   Link #18
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Spoiler for chapter spoiler:

Hmm it sounded funnier when i was writing it. I guess beer & posting on the forums dont mix well.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 13:03   Link #19
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
It stands to reason that if Tsunade is expected to know something (whether she's aware of it or not), their former teammate could also. I didn't say he could decipher the entire code.
Well, it's possible Orochimaru would be able to decode it (even though Tsunade seems to be unable to do it at the moment), but there is no way the code was made with him in mind and that Konoha will actually need him to decipher the code.
Old 2008-06-25, 14:57   Link #20
Blaine

More infor on the chapter,

-Naruto is the key to unlocking the code(i'll bet it is page numbers in ichi ichi paradise).
-Kushina has had her baby(?)
-Shikamaru says he will train him/her.
-Shikamaru also reminds naruto on the death of asuma and tells naruto nothing goods comes out of moping about.
-Also tells naruto that he does meaningless tasks aswell as important ones.
-That he cant be a kid forever.