Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-02-18, 01:37   Link #1
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
It doesnt make sense that...

Well, I know Naruto is a cartoon, but its always fun to find things that dont really fit or make sense and examine them. Well I guess post what parts of Naruto dont make sense to you, hopefully not going at each others throats over the technical statistics of a Byakugan eye. Well I can think of a few. First and foremost, SAKURA'S OBSESSION WITH SASUKE!!! Argh... This has been covered before in a couple other forums. Also, when Jiraiya pushes Naruto down the crevice, assuming he posesses normal human density he would have a terminal velocity of about 120 mph. Considering how long he falls, this hole seems unnaturally deep.
If bugs really lived in Shino, his immune system wouldnt be able to take the stress of insect germs crawling inside him. Also, a bunch of bugs crawling around would break important cappilaries cutting blood to his muscles.
More anyone...?

Last edited by PathofNightshade; 2004-02-18 at 01:48.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 02:03   Link #2
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
1. Sasuke, though hes an arrogant bastard, he worked for everything that his name holds- hes a smart punk jock, of course the girls would like him, and dispite sakura's overlarge forehead that we some time mistake for a flat chest- she is indeed a girl

2. we can assume that its slow motion, hes about to die, thoughts can be generated portains of a second- also it was revealed how much time passed by when he was blackmailing kyubii. it could have been .000001 a second or a few minutes. Besides that, did you include the fact taht he attempted a few times to stop from from falling there slowing himself down for a sec or few.

3. a normal human body wouldn't have holes that bugs can crawl in and out of, a normal human body wouldn't have chakra lines running through thier bodies. these bugs are kinda like Vampire hunter D's parasite hand. if D dies the parasite die of hunger, therefore they do everythign to keep their host alive rather then harm them.e

And seriously. Who cares if things like this make sense or not?
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 02:05   Link #3
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
Well, I know Naruto is a cartoon, but its always fun to find things that dont really fit or make sense and examine them. Well I guess post what parts of Naruto dont make sense to you, hopefully not going at each others throats over the technical statistics of a Byakugan eye. Well I can think of a few. First and foremost, SAKURA'S OBSESSION WITH SASUKE!!! Argh... This has been covered before in a couple other forums. Also, when Jiraiya pushes Naruto down the crevice, assuming he posesses normal human density he would have a terminal velocity of about 120 mph. Considering how long he falls, this hole seems unnaturally deep.
If bugs really lived in Shino, his immune system wouldnt be able to take the stress of insect germs crawling inside him. Also, a bunch of bugs crawling around would break important cappilaries cutting blood to his muscles.
More anyone...?

DRANZ! PLEASE! Just this once!!! This is cruel and unusual!

*plays along again anyway* Sigh...okay 'den 'dere buuuuddy...lessee.

Oh, isn't it just SO screwed up how people can like, shoot energy out of their hands? Like, omg!

Or...or...or like, how they can make big aminals (mispelled on purpose) appear out of NOWHERE!

And they can walk on walls, and trees, and water, and even the ground if they wanted to!

And like, there's a kid with a demon in him. Wtf is up with that! And another kid with a PRIEST in him! Omg, that is SO wrong!

And let's not forget some pasty Michael jackson-lookin' foo' with a big-ass legendary sword in his esophagus...ha!

Talking animals!

Moving shadows!

Zombies!

ESKIMOS!

Dog people (Kiba)

Bug people (Shino)

Mickey Mouse people (Tenten)
Spoiler:

The kiwi, the bushrats, HAVE WE LEFT ANYONE OUT?

...oh yeah, and don't forget Temari.
(No one that age should look that hot. *sighs, and waits for his Godaime to come...*)
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 02:40   Link #4
MrMoron

What? Where are them eskimos? Or do you mean the eskimo-look-alike Kiba?
MrMoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 02:44   Link #5
TheGreatYakoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoron
What? Where are them eskimos? Or do you mean the eskimo-look-alike Kiba?
Ed McMahon: "HAW HAW HAW, you are CORRECT sir! HAYO!"
Old 2004-02-18, 02:46   Link #6
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

i think just this once there should be an allowence for the WTF award PLEASE DRANZ we get on our hand and knees to beg for flames we need our fix, our president has gone insane
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 02:53   Link #7
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
More anyone...?
Actually there are a number a parasitic insects that can make their home, for a time, in the human body. Ever hear of the human bot fly?
Spoiler:

edit: added spoiler tags in case anyone doesn't want to read about them
Old 2004-02-18, 03:03   Link #8
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

thats really really creepy
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 03:27   Link #9
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Also, when Jiraiya pushes Naruto down the crevice, assuming he posesses normal human density he would have a terminal velocity of about 120 mph. Considering how long he falls, this hole seems unnaturally deep.
I was less concerned about the depth of the hole, and moreso of how naruto (after Jyriaya stated naruto would die if he didnt find a way to stop falling) realized he was reaching the bottom of the canyon, and as such summoned gama bunta only to smack directly into his back, sustaining no damage whatsoever. It would be logical if gama was sliding DOWN the canyon for a considerable amount of time, with an extremely hard time slowing himself down, but he slammed into the sides and pretty much CAME to a screeching hault, essentially becoming the canyon floor.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 03:33   Link #10
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
I was less concerned about the depth of the hole, and moreso of how naruto (after Jyriaya stated naruto would die if he didnt find a way to stop falling) realized he was reaching the bottom of the canyon, and as such summoned gama bunta only to smack directly into his back, sustaining no damage whatsoever. It would be logical if gama was sliding DOWN the canyon for a considerable amount of time, with an extremely hard time slowing himself down, but he slammed into the sides and pretty much CAME to a screeching hault, essentially becoming the canyon floor.
Yeah, this bothered me, too...Naruto should've died anyway. Gamabunta wouldn't have made a difference...I highly doubt that frog is as soft as a pillow.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 03:34   Link #11
TheGreatYakoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
Frog legs taste like chicken. I'm sure that has something to do with it...
Old 2004-02-18, 04:12   Link #12
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

This thread needs a little

WTF

award
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 04:31   Link #13
Umbrae
Generic Human

Quote:
If bugs really lived in Shino, his immune system wouldnt be able to take the stress of insect germs crawling inside him
As that is a clan based ability through liniage, you could assume that the family he belongs to has an inherited immune devolped to deal with that problem.

Thier are several things in this series overall that do not make much sence. AKA, the size of kunar they use, VS the size of pouch Sasuke pulls them out of, he could not fit more than 4 in a single pouch, and that is assuming that he had some point up, which they are never drawn out as. You just have to assume his pouch is the equivalent of a hollywood clip for a gun. Throw all you want it will make more.
Umbrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 09:32   Link #14
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatYakoshi
Chun Li !!

GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 11:27   Link #15
Sethi
StormRider

how should i put it, this thread is actually entertaining it's been a while since i had this much laughs looking at a thread. However, DAMN this is the most serious candidate to be awarded with the most WTF thread of the Year(whatever that may be).
Also Kamui4356 that documentary of the Fly, that's really really sick i'll have nightmares because of that thing now, why did i read that spoiler
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 11:38   Link #16
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
More anyone...?
capilaries are too small for bugs to crawl in. if they coulc crawl in his capilaries, they would drown in his blood.

hmm... it is just a big chasm. case closed.

sakura's obsession with sasuke: who the hell knows? i mean... can YOU figure out girls? cuz i cant.

If bugs really lived in shino: the animators would be pissed cuz there would be holes/bugcrap all over their work.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 13:22   Link #17
TheGreatYakoshi

*looks at the award, and whimpers* I never thought one policy could be so painful.

A thought...every creature that eats must excrete as well, right? Shino must be shitting for thousands then. Not to mention, he has to eventually get rid of dead insect carcasses somehow. I would NEVER use the Aburame house bathroom.
Old 2004-02-18, 13:39   Link #18
ShadowLady
Darkness Prevails

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowLady Send a message via MSN to ShadowLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
sakura's obsession with sasuke: who the hell knows? i mean... can YOU figure out girls? cuz i cant.
Hell if I'd be in Naruto I'd have a secret crush on Sasuke ^-^

then again looking at my real life situation I'd probably have a crush on shikamaru or something
ShadowLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 13:47   Link #19
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLady
Hell if I'd be in Naruto I'd have a secret crush on Sasuke ^-^

then again looking at my real life situation I'd probably have a crush on shikamaru or something
*banghead* i am sure i would have a crush on temari.

*banghead* or that studly guy Morino Ibiki
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 16:18   Link #20
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatYakoshi

DRANZ! PLEASE! Just this once!!! This is cruel and unusual!

*plays along again anyway* Sigh...okay 'den 'dere buuuuddy...lessee.

Oh, isn't it just SO screwed up how people can like, shoot energy out of their hands? Like, omg!

Or...or...or like, how they can make big aminals (mispelled on purpose) appear out of NOWHERE!

And they can walk on walls, and trees, and water, and even the ground if they wanted to!

And like, there's a kid with a demon in him. Wtf is up with that! And another kid with a PRIEST in him! Omg, that is SO wrong!

And let's not forget some pasty Michael jackson-lookin' foo' with a big-ass legendary sword in his esophagus...ha!

Talking animals!

Moving shadows!

Zombies!

ESKIMOS!

Dog people (Kiba)

Bug people (Shino)

Spoiler:

The kiwi, the bushrats, HAVE WE LEFT ANYONE OUT?

...oh yeah, and don't forget Temari.
(No one that age should look that hot. *sighs, and waits for his Godaime to come...*)
You know what... Ur the kind of person who really pisses me off. Does it like offend ur eyes to see the words it doesnt make sense that? It shouldnt matter to you! If you think this topic is stupid, dont post in it! Dont cry to Dranz to close it! He can probably make that decision himself. On the side of the actuall topic, certain things are implied in the series, and certain things contradict them! In the real world, none of Naruto would make sense, but in creating an imaginary world, sometimes things contradict each other. It happens in a lot of anime and movies. So if you dont like my topic, I really dont care. Rant your frustrations in life at something else, instead of a grouping of 5 words that you might glance upon when scrolling the main page. In other words, shut the fuck up.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote