Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-03, 07:19   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach 209 Episode Discussion Thread

Good morning! How is everyone doing? Today's episode title states..... ( ) before you say anything.. that's the only way I can raise my expectation for an episode, so please let me indulge with episode titles. Anyway, I've no idea what this episode is going to be about this week from reading the title. Will read your comment to find out if it will be worth the download.

Have fun discussing.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2009-03-03, 07:46   Link #2
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

OOO pretty excited at what this episode promised!

Shota 69ers go go!

GOOO!!!

XD
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-03-03, 08:32   Link #3
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
OOO pretty excited at what this episode promised!

Shota 69ers go go!

GOOO!!!

XD
Shota 69er was very uninspiring. He cried in most of his debut. Nice thing is that we already know he isn't afraid to show his gratitude even if it means tattooing 69. KiNA, you got any Yaoi on them with that particular theme in mind?

I know fans don't seem to take well to Hyori, but I'm fond of awkward people who express their gratitude/liking for another individual in a .... uhm... different manner. Hiyori is nice! I like her interaction with Shinji, and Urahara. And it also seems, Hiyori has met her match.

And finally, the plot thickens. Enter Tousen?

Some screens:

Didn't wait for people overview on the episode because the RAW was small in size.
Old 2009-03-03, 08:40   Link #4
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Well.. yea I knew he'll cry a lot this week but then after everyone bigging shota Gin and shota Bya last week, someone had to do it for him this ep

I know you a lolicon, but I dont know you swing that way too.. Now I have to watch out whenever you wanna give me a friendly hug

FYI I'm straight

I just glance at the thumbnailed and the last picture before the ED O_O .. They eat 2 chapters again?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-03-03, 09:57   Link #5
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
I know you a lolicon, but I dont know you swing that way too.. Now I have to watch out whenever you wanna give me a friendly hug

FYI I'm straight
I didn't realize I was a yaoi fan either, but the truth be told I lol'ed a lot and participated frequently in this thread everytime the subject of discussion was yaoi. hehe.. *touches KiNA.* Come here, you.

To be on topic again, most of the episode was uneventful until when the 9th division captain (aka useless) showed up. The episode also is a stark reminder that Aizen isn't the only one who has the nag for devious planning that spans centuries. I find Urahara's motif for hiring Mayuri just as evil even if he is supposed to be one of the good-guys.

Has anyone read Stephen Baxter's "Ring"? The story is about two sets of foe that wage a war spanning incredible amount of time, and the stake is the universe. Aizen and Urahara do remind me of the story for some reason. Sort of..
Old 2009-03-03, 13:43   Link #6
Fran~
floating away...

This one will be epic... *Fran leaves... KiNA and monir are just too tender each other*
Old 2009-03-03, 16:36   Link #7
Lady Luna

Get a room, you crazy people!

Anyway...

Quote:
Well.. yea I knew he'll cry a lot this week but then after everyone bigging shota Gin and shota Bya last week, someone had to do it for him this ep

FYI I'm straight

I just glance at the thumbnailed and the last picture before the ED O_O .. They eat 2 chapters again?
Eat...That sounds painful. But, yummy since it's Bleach. I wonder if they'd ever consider a chapter and a half per episode. >_>

Maybe not. I think the pace is a bit better now, but I'd just like the goodness of this arc to continue I wish it had been longer, the part in the manga I mean. I haven't the time to watch it today, so I have it ready to watch for tomorrow. After seeing the thumbnails, the waiting might kill me.
Old 2009-03-03, 17:12   Link #8
slowmotion

From looking at the last thumbnail, its looking like the shinigami cup should be pretty good this week!
Old 2009-03-03, 18:02   Link #9
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Kensei's boob touching attempt on Mashiro while she was sleeping summed up to be an epic fail.

Hiyory beating the crap of Shinji was also hilarious.

Overall very good episode.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:30   Link #10
Haruyan

YES!!! Shota69!! Woot~!!

But anyway...is it me, or is Hiyori's hair longer?
Old 2009-03-03, 18:43   Link #11
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Kensei was awesome here. Hisagi cute...:3, the story is getting better, nice episode.
Old 2009-03-03, 21:29   Link #12
Fran~
floating away...

i don't like it

Until next week.
Old 2009-03-03, 21:55   Link #13
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
i don't like it

Until next week.
Well.....i think we both allready have read the manga. So we know what is going to happen .

But yea, not "that" much action.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-03-03 at 22:45. Reason: My my, let the anime watchers have that cliffhanger feeling at least >.<!
Old 2009-03-03, 22:12   Link #14
Fran~
floating away...

besides the fact that everybody is expecting what is coming next weeks, i found this episode a little slow, the whole Mashiro-Kensei-killthehollow-mynameisshuuheiandiwillbeashinigamibecauseonofthem savedmy69erbutt, was too long...

There are funny moments provided por Hiyori-sama, but isnt enough...
Old 2009-03-03, 23:29   Link #15
Lady Luna

Quote:
besides the fact that everybody is expecting what is coming next weeks, i found this episode a little slow, the whole Mashiro-Kensei-killthehollow-mynameisshuuheiandiwillbeashinigamibecauseonofthem savedmy69erbutt, was too long...

I don't quite get what you mean. Anyone who has read the manga is going to expect a lot of what's going to happen, as is the case with anything but filler episodes. (Thought this arc is half-filler, at times). I haven't still haven't actually seen the episode yet, so maybe I should wait until tomorrow, but ... ah well, I guess I'll just wait for tomorrow.

For now...I'll just have to settle with not seeing what you're getting at. Which has me curious...I'm really itching to watch it now.
Old 2009-03-03, 23:34   Link #16
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Have some cookies.. must have some refreshment after that freaking longass name
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-03-03, 23:46   Link #17
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Aww dam I want cookies from KiNA lol. Yeah pretty bland ep. But pretty funny and good overall though.

Poor Kensei....how the hell did she ever become HIS VC lol.

Akon totally OWNED Hiyori.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-03-04 at 06:57. Reason: Have you ever seen that little "edit" button at the bottom right of your post? (You can actually use it =P )
Old 2009-03-04, 00:04   Link #18
Ishe

I got the impression from watching this episode that the guy in the mask on the 9th squad's team was Tousen (who obviously was the one that killed the 9th squad members).
Old 2009-03-04, 00:48   Link #19
Jays

Something about the way Kensai pwnt that Hollow in the manga made it seem far more epic, but never the less it was still pretty good.
Old 2009-03-04, 02:10   Link #20
Alchemist007
*Author

This is disturbing. Everyone loved that episode where nothing happened except Hiyori kicking Urahara and now they hate the one where the real plot thickening happens? Do people really just want this to be an all drama no-action? This is Madness!

Next ep is mega drama to say the least. Or at least the first half will be.

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2009-03-04 at 02:26.
Closed Thread