Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-16, 07:08   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 362 Discussion

Howling Wolves

Quote:

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Stark stands up and lifts the gun in his left hand up and says, "Alright. Let's go, Lilinette.".But after a moment with no reply, he hit a gun with his head and it screams back at him."That hurts! What if my head cracked? Stupid Stark!""Shut up, if you are not concentrated then we could get into trouble! Beside, in this form how should know which part is what?""How many times do I have to tell you that is my head and ahhhh! That is my butt!!! You knew, didn't you???!!" Lilinette screams when Stark pinches the trigger.

* Suddenly, an object fly towards Stark and it's Shunsui's hat. Shunsui uses the moment Stark is still confesed to attack him but he managed to dodge. Stark mumbles his dislike of Shunsui's sudden attack but the captain doesn't wait for him to finish. He uses a smoke certain on the espada then crossing his swords then says, "Taka Oni".But before anything happen Stark aims his right gun at Shunsui and fires it and immediately aim the left one to his side. Shunsui appears on the exact same spot he's pointing a gun with a small burn on left sleeve.

* "Let me finish what I was saying before the interruption. You're too rush. This doesn't suit you, Mr. Captain." Shunsui chuckels that he meant to finish with the first attack but had to dodge Stark's one. Then he asks if what Stark fired was a cero. He admitted. Then Shunsui asks if it's alright to guess further how thoes guns can fire more than cero but Stark denies it. Shunsui tells him he's not good at lying. Stark hits back that is his word and even if he has to use force, he will make Shunsui release his bankai.

* He fires "Cero Metraletta" and doesn't allow Shunsui to escape. Shunsui tries to dodge while complaining Stark's cheating (for firing infinite cero). But before the cero reach Shunsui, Ukitake released his Sokyono Kotowari then fired a wave which resembles a cero. Stark was stunt and barely escap the attack then stopped to face Ukitake and angrily asks him,"That...that now was...the cero!?"

Credits : Annie / Drake / Da'Flash

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-06-18 at 12:37.
Old 2009-06-16, 07:14   Link #2
kitten320

Yep, Kubo at all 100% was reading Soul Eater when he wrote last and this chapter...
At least now we know what he reads -_-
Old 2009-06-16, 07:15   Link #3
Vinak
Procrastinator

Nel would just eat stark right up in this situation.
Old 2009-06-16, 07:26   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

It was nice to see Uki save the day and no I am not even suggesting UkiXShun () FanGirls >.< . This will be a prelude to Shunshui/Uki combo taking on Stark/Lili . I am pretty sure Stark will have some other form of release .. Cero Gun at least looks lame in description . Also makes me wonder now why the ammunition .

There is nothing on Haly & Barry , it would have been good if we got a teaser or shed some light on there fate.
Old 2009-06-16, 07:43   Link #5
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
At least it takes 2 capitans to take on espada primera - which is funny that he is two being marged togheter, because it kills the power level thing as it's 2v2 instead making Stark strong.
Old 2009-06-16, 07:51   Link #6
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

What a lame ability to have for a primera's release, a let down after such a cool release. I know/hope there will be more to come from the top 3, but for now, their abilities seem so lackluster.
Old 2009-06-16, 07:52   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

That makes you wonder how strong was Lily , I am not comparing Liliy Vs Ukitake . I mean against rest of Espada . As basically she and Stark are one .
Old 2009-06-16, 07:55   Link #8
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
What a lame ability to have for a primera's release, a let down after such a cool release. I know/hope there will be more to come from the top 3, but for now, their abilities seem so lackluster.
Barragan was the coolest one until old age hit his head...
Old 2009-06-16, 08:12   Link #9
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

If this is how strong the Espada are....they're not gonna stand a chance when the Vasto Lorde's appear. They're doooooooomed.
Old 2009-06-16, 08:13   Link #10
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
More beamspam...
Old 2009-06-16, 08:16   Link #11
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Well Stark may just be a adjucas same goes for Lily . But together they are a VL . Could be possible just shooting arrows in the dark .
Old 2009-06-16, 08:23   Link #12
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Curious....are those spoilers for part of the chapter or pretty much the whole chapter...?
Old 2009-06-16, 08:25   Link #13
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Curious....are those spoilers for part of the chapter or pretty much the whole chapter...?
We are talking about Bleach. Take a guess
Old 2009-06-16, 08:28   Link #14
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
We are talking about Bleach. Take a guess
oh geez...
Old 2009-06-16, 08:29   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Too hard to tell as of now . We may get more detailed summaries as time progresses . But most likely on the lines of what Ichy said

It has been like this for previous weeks

- Nja post short quick summaries on Tuesday

- Ohana posts pics and 69's summary on Wednesday

- Drake posts a detailed summary on Thursday
Old 2009-06-16, 08:51   Link #16
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
I think I heard that chapter ends with Ukitake stepping in... I wonder what did Kubo draw for 19 pages then... stark shooting ceros from different position and of all kind of colours and Shunsui making balley dance in order to dodge?
Old 2009-06-16, 09:55   Link #17
Farscape
Secondman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I think I heard that chapter ends with Ukitake stepping in... I wonder what did Kubo draw for 19 pages then... stark shooting ceros from different position and of all kind of colours and Shunsui making balley dance in order to dodge?
lol

Man.. Shunsui is a slacker but this would pretty much ruin some of his image for me if the fight was that easy with Ukitake stepping in.. i mean he didn't even release his bankai.. And now it instigated that there will be a 2v1 double bankai vs Stark.. that would suck so much no offence..

Stark would be on the same level as Yamatoto than and Aizen would be even more superior and must have the ability to use the hollow mask transformation.. and maybe even more stuff.

hmm what a dissapointment.. not to Stark because he just owns. But to Shinsui if this is how it plays out.. man lol i hoped for some balance, them being the same type of person.. etc

I hope it's just a sham and he's holding back and his bankai makes him monstrous.
Old 2009-06-16, 10:20   Link #18
kitten320

Actually it won't make Yamamoto look weak since when Ukitake and Shunsui faced him, Nanao clearly said that those 2 might be not enough to win.

But yeh, it is a dissapointment =(
Actually Stak is also dissapointing, simply shooting Ceros...

Anyway just saw new episode and Halibel looked really badass there. What make it even harder to belive that Hitsugaya had won... so yeh, I expect about 2-5 chapter with Stak and then we see espadas coming back, hopefully Kubo won't decide to switch on Yammy then...
Old 2009-06-16, 10:38   Link #19
Calca
Expressionless

What did you expect the guns to shoot?
Old 2009-06-16, 10:38   Link #20
SimplyAJ

Eh. I dunno. I mean, I like the whole "Lone Cowboy" thing, because, in all honesty, I'm sick of people's "true forms" being something huge or demonic looking because it's cliche. It's nice to see something somewhat original.

Granted, I'm not a fan of "LASER BATTLES" either. However, I had high hopes for Shunsui, and it seems like he is being made to look weaker to make Stark look stronger. I mean ... He still has his Bankai (he only released his Shikai, right?) but, at the same time, I'd like to see sort of an even match with his Bankai against Stark's release. Not like ... Best Bro Battle Buddy time.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion