AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-02-29, 03:50   Link #1
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Anime Clips

I don't know if anyone ever bring this up before or not.

Actually I'm a big fan and love collecting anime opening and ending clips. I have a thing for them, I can just decide I want to watch a show from seeing the opening or ending.

I see that some fansub groups actually put some effort in making the karaoke version of their series cool and interesting. And I really like some of the karaoke version that's out there right now. I really like to collect them and play them from time to time.

If some fansubs groups would be so nice to make a file just the cool karaoke version of the opening or ending, I will be really really grateful. ^^
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-29, 06:04   Link #2
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca

Actually I'm a big fan and love collecting anime opening and ending clips. I have a thing for them, I can just decide I want to watch a show from seeing the opening or ending.

I see that some fansub groups actually put some effort in making the karaoke version of their series cool and interesting. And I really like some of the karaoke version that's out there right now. I really like to collect them and play them from time to time.

If some fansubs groups would be so nice to make a file just the cool karaoke version of the opening or ending, I will be really really grateful. ^^

Well, you can easilly get some program to cup pieces out of the whole episode, i do that with some OP and ED themes. Also some groups release the songs anyway but i can't post the link here due to forum rules.
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 00:43   Link #3
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca

hey secca we definely need to get together and talk. I am collector of anime/game op/ed/mv too. I have collected like 25+ gig worth of stuff. I am usually around #gundamseed on Rizon, so drop a msg if you are ever there.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 17:19   Link #4
PiePants

What anime opening/ending clips do you have? In theory I can make you some of animes I have, that you somehow didn't get.

I have:

Naruto
Narutaru
Hellsing
Full Metal Alchemist
One Piece 1-20
Gunslinger Girls
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Excel Saga
Hack Sign
Hack Dusk
Comic Party
Love Hina Again

Yes, some of those are licensed anime. I still have the fansubs for whatever reason. I don't even watch the licensed stuff. Anyway, if you want, just request
PiePants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 17:58   Link #5
coldzero

my sis once she has finished watching an anime goes of on the interent and search up al there soundtracks. And she collect togerther all the ending, opening and the solo songs from the characters afterwards she burns a copy for oursleves to listen.
I have not that much- inu yasha, gundamseed, gundam wing and currently she is almost done wiht fruits basket and chobits.
Old 2004-03-03, 18:07   Link #6
AnimeFangirl

OP/ED clips don't really do anything for me. What I DO like to collect are PVs of those OP/ED songs, if I end up liking them. It's pretty hard for the older series, but I enjoy a good challenge.
Old 2004-03-03, 19:57   Link #7
Kasshin
Kasshin X Kasshin

Send a message via ICQ to Kasshin Send a message via AIM to Kasshin Send a message via MSN to Kasshin
What's everyone's favorite opening? Which group's karaoke?
Kasshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 20:26   Link #8
Hisoka44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiePants
Yes, some of those are licensed anime. I still have the fansubs for whatever reason. I don't even watch the licensed stuff. Anyway, if you want, just request
Please say you are not serious. Please, i can't really take this load of shit coming from your post.
Hisoka44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 22:21   Link #9
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasshin
What's everyone's favorite opening? Which group's karaoke?
just a quick list of my favorite op/ed/mv

silent mobius
hack tv and oav op/ed
ako op
xenogear ed
berserk - force mv
cyber formula saga
cyber fromula sin 2nd op
legend of galactic heros 2nd op
tenchi muyo in love ed (personal remix)

and that is out of the 627 video files i have collected.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote