Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-02, 03:14   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 372 Discussion

The Metal Cudgel Flinger

Quote:

Quote:

* Chapter Begins with Stark vs Love & Rose . There’ is mountains of debris left after the fight between Hacchi and Barragan ended . Love half-turning jumps out of the pile of debris and addresses Rose who still buried in debris . Love checks up on rose , blaming Hacchi for the debris .After a moment Rose pulls out only his hand from under debris, and Love is frustrated . Love tells Rose to shut it and stop lazing around and get out of the debris already .

* Rose chides there are something called aesthetics even for pulling someone from under debris . Love snaps that next time time aesthetically don’t get buried under debris! . Love muses " Oh, really? Then next time " . And then both Love and Rose look up at the sky, where they see Hacchi who just finished his grand battle, and mutter deeply moved .Rose says proudly our Hachii did it even though the opponent seemed very strong strong . Love is little worried and says he had hoped the battle between them and Stark would have commenced before Barrgan's death . Rose asks the reason .

* Love replies it should be obvious . Because chances are when a comrade is down the battle turns into one of revenge . Love glances at Stark saying this . Rose noticing Love's look, glances at Stark as well . Rose observes that Stark doesn't seem to be this type of person . Love says as he doesn't thats why Stark seems frightening . Therefore no guys who would be unaffected by death of a comrade . Love says Victor will be the one who makes the first move! Love unsheathes his sword and mightily jumps at Stark. going " Crush (uchikudake), Tengumaru! "

* Love goes shikai without wasting a second . Love's sword turns into a demon-ish club a few times larger than him . Love swings this club downward at Stark ,Stark reacts instantly to Love's surprise attack and pulls the trigger aiming at Love . But this shot gets beaten with Love's club Love chides Stark says as if that would work on him . With this Love viciously raises his club over his head with both hands and strikes at Stark one again .

* Stark dodged Love’s earlier attack and appeared behind Love’s back, but now gets hit with this one . There's strikes from Love are followed great explosion from the hit and all gets covered in dust clouds . Stark smashes into the ground from the hit. Stark mutters that this hurts suddenly Lylinette gets animated and snaps at Stark . She questions Stark what is he get spaced out for. is he seeking Revenge . Stark doesn't even attempt to get up lying where he fell. He says sulkily

* Stark says that he is not the vengeful type and right now he doesn't even feel like helping Aizen . He says the Vizard opponents are strong . He says had enough and is bored . Stark tells Lylinette let’s just go home and sleep . Lylinette gets really angry and she asks Stark if he is an idiot or something . She reminds Stark he is number one the premiera and not to lose his face , And Stark hasn't been serious ever since they arrived . Stark was given the number one rank because Aizen believed in his strength . If Stark doesn't like his comrades dying and their number decreasing, then he has no choice but to fight . Stark realizes the truth in Lylinette outburst .

* At this moment Love after landing a hit at Stark suddenly feels something . Love observes Stark's movements have become duller compared to earlier ones. So he's the type who wavers after all? . Rose who appeared behind Love asks Stark has he been beaten . Love adds hardly there's no sign of movement is all. Is he planning something He wonders . Love says whatever the case, the dust isn't clearing and he cant do anything from here anymore . Rose chides Love has no one to blame but himself he is lost the opportunity for next attack . Love snaps and tells Rose to shut up he hasn't lost yet .

* Suddenly Starck vanishes . They search for him and Rose yells to look upward . They look up and see Stark followed by a pack of wolves . Chapter Ends ....

Spoiler for Notes:
Credits : CG / Cezaria Zangetsu / Bleach91
/ / 69Ruma

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-09-03 at 09:50.
Old 2009-09-02, 03:16   Link #2
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
* At the end Stark unleashes a large group of wolves .
Awesome!!!
EDIT:
so I guess Stark's theme being loneliness was just meant to be ironic?
Also, we are going to get to see an ogre beat up some wolves and vice verca

Last edited by Gin; 2009-09-02 at 03:28.
Old 2009-09-02, 03:53   Link #3
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Well what do you know. Looks like Kubo is a fan of "A Song of Ice and Fire" too.
Old 2009-09-02, 03:58   Link #4
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Well what do you know. Looks like Kubo is a fan of "A Song of Ice and Fire" too.
Stark = Sansa and Lilynette = Lady?
Old 2009-09-02, 04:12   Link #5
darkmaster074
------

Stark unleashes a large group of wolves

wow stark and wolves but why they didnt start with halibel

i hate when the chapter end with an exeiting thing

how many chapters will take to kill stark maybe 7
Old 2009-09-02, 04:19   Link #6
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Stark = Sansa and Lilynette = Lady?
Lol. Well more the fact that Stark is also the name of a the House in "A Song of Ice and Fire" which has wolves as its symbol.

And Stark in the manga releases a load of wolves.
Old 2009-09-02, 04:22   Link #7
james0246

Quote:
Lol. Well more the fact that Stark is also the name of a the House in "A Song of Ice and Fire" which has wolves as its symbol.

And Stark in the manga releases a load of wolves.
LOL, I thought that was a little too obvious, so I thought you were trying to set-up a specific character comparison. I guess I simply overthought your statement .
Old 2009-09-02, 04:22   Link #8
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Kubo wants to imitate One Piece with randomness? First power is multiple cero from a gun, second is pack of wolves, and the third will be summoning a motocicle. It's all connected somehow, it's all in this world.

Love's cub will look good though Vaizards aren't that stupid, at least not yet. They use their masks when they can - too bad they don't go bankai
Old 2009-09-02, 04:25   Link #9
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

And It's just like what Gin said. The power of wolves is the last thing a person with "Loneliness" as a character trait should have.

@ - James: You make me sound like such an idiot. <___<
Old 2009-09-02, 04:39   Link #10
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
And It's just like what Gin said. The power of wolves is the last thing a person with "Loneliness" as a character trait should have.
Lone Wolf
Old 2009-09-02, 04:42   Link #11
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

^ I'm well aware of that.

But Stark summoned a large group of wolves.

It'll only work if Stark has a backstory that's similar to a lone wolf.
Old 2009-09-02, 05:47   Link #12
kitten320

Wolves? Do they come from other gun?
Maybe Stark will finally become impressing for me.
Old 2009-09-02, 06:16   Link #13
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
But he was strong enough to impose it. He went so far as to say (completely seriously) that he was about to split his army in two and make them fight each other. Just by saying that he showed how strong his rule was over HM.
Grimmjow could have done the same with his army. All Espada have armies, they can have up to however many they wish under their command.

Quote:
* Chapter concerns Love, Rose and Stark .

* Love releases shikai. "Uchikudaku, Tengumaru" (Smash, Long Nosed Goblin) .

* It becomes a cudgel with thorns like one used by an ogre . By donning his mask he completes the image of an ogre.

* "Fire Blowing Mallet" is a technique he uses. It's not clear , but it seems like when he taps it and fire comes out?

I'm curious to see Love's release in the manga, I'm kind of surprised and relieved that a Vizard released their sword. I thought throughout this whole fight we might have seen any of their releases because Kubo may not have thought everybody's abilities through. It still doesn't mean every Vizard's ability will be shown though.

Stark's unleashing Wolves is a little interesting too. I hope the wolves actually be capable of something other than biting.
Old 2009-09-02, 06:43   Link #14
kitten320

^I really hope that Kubo had planned vizards shikais' and bankais' better than he did with Soi Fon...
Old 2009-09-02, 07:29   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

* Chapter Begins with Love and Rose having a spirited convo after seeing Barragan's defeat and Rose is confused. Love says he wanted to fight Stark earlier . As Stark's Comrade has died now he will fight for revenge .

* Rose observes that Stark doesn't appear to be like that. Love responds sayings that the reason Stark is frightening . Love adds they should attack Stark now as he is in shock , Before he gets angry and lets loose .

* Love also says victory goes to the person who makes first move . Love goes shikai and attacks Stark . Love notices Starck's movements are slowing and asks if he's the "trembling type."

* Meanwhile Stark has a convo with his gun (Lilynette). Lilynette is yelling that Stark shouldn't be an idiot and fight for revenge as its shameful . Stark replies they aren't the last ones and he doesn't feel like helping Aizen anymore .

* Stark continues Love and Rose are strong . And he plans to go home and sleep as soon as someone dies . Lilynette reminds Stark that he is number one . He is ought to look more cooler than serious .

* She adds Aizen made him the Premiera as he had faith in Stark's Strength . Also Stark has fight because he is upset over death of Barragan . The convo continues in similar fashion.

* When the battle resumes Love dons his mask and uses the fire blowing mallet (Hifuki no Kozuchi) . Nearby buildings become a mountain a rubble.

* Suddenly Starck vanishes . They search for him and Rose yells to look upward . They look up and see Stark followed by a pack of wolves . Chapter Ends ....

Quote:
69Ruma's Note : I can't confirm if the wolves have holes. From the front I can't tell and they don't seem like hollows .

Credits : Sheetz / Zangetsu / Nez
/ / 69Ruma
Old 2009-09-02, 07:36   Link #16
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Maybe the whole pack of wolves thing is like a projection of what he wishes for.

In which case: Aaaaaaaw, that's so cuuuute.
Old 2009-09-02, 07:39   Link #17
kitten320

^Stark really seems to turn against Aizen soon... I wonder if Halibel's devotion towards him also has changed.
Old 2009-09-02, 07:42   Link #18
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

There has been a translation change for Stark's name, now its ' StarCk ' . Dont know its a typo or a change of spelling by KT .
Old 2009-09-02, 07:45   Link #19
kitten320

^Ehhh?! I hope it's an error in typing -_-

No offence to Kubo but is he an idiot to change names in the middle of the manga? 0_o
What's next? Halibel > Harribel > Hambilbel > BelBel???
And Stark will become Star Wars
Old 2009-09-02, 07:49   Link #20
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^Ehhh?! I hope it's an error in typing -_-

No offence to Kubo but is he an idiot to change names in the middle of the manga? 0_o
What's next? Halibel > Harribel > Hambilbel > BelBel???
And Stark will become Star Wars
You've got it wrong.

It's Halibel > Halle Bel > Halle Berry.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga