AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-08, 23:02   Link #1
C. perfringens

Question Ino or Choji genius?

We know that when the three man gennin teams are formed the members are teamed up to balace their skills. Thats why Naruto, the bottom of the class, and Sasuke, the top of the class, were teamed up. In the preliminaries of the Chunnin exam, we learned that Shikamaru grades at the academy were almost as bad as Naruto's. So that would mean one of the other members of Shika's team must have been near the top of the class. Who do you think it was? Ino or Choji?
C. perfringens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 23:08   Link #2
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Well...Shika's a genius. He's just lazy. I think Ino tested relatively well, though...and Choji certainly isn't one...
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 23:20   Link #3
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
I think there was more to the picking of that team then just balancing out the powers i think that team was picked because they know how the three difrent special abilaties of the 3 difrent familes that Ino, Skika, and Choji come from can work well together. It cant be a coincidence that they got put together on a team just like there parents did.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 23:59   Link #4
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
their pops were a amazing team together when they were young, so they figure in0, shika and choji would be a good team too.. like fathers like sons n daughter.
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 03:12   Link #5
Palani
///_^

That could be one reason. But balancing out power can also mean taken all middlegrade students. If Ino was above average and Chouji on it and everbody knew that if Shika did somthing he was going to be at least at average. That could be another reason
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 06:08   Link #6
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

I think that Ino was A BIT above the average, Chouji average and Shikamaru A BIT below average

Just like Sasuke WAY above the average, Sakura average and Naruto WAY below average
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 06:57   Link #7
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryota
I think that Ino was A BIT above the average, Chouji average and Shikamaru A BIT below average

Just like Sasuke WAY above the average, Sakura average and Naruto WAY below average
But Shikamaru was also WAY below average...
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 07:54   Link #8
Stickels
Just passing by

Ino was the top female ninja at the acadamy, so yeah... I'm guess she was the higher end of the group
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 10:39   Link #9
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
But Shikamaru was also WAY below average...
Shikamaru's grades were waaaaay below average, but the teachers may have realized that he isn't as dumb as his tests say
Chouji (I think) was also near the bottom of the class.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 11:16   Link #10
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Shikamaru's grades were waaaaay below average, but the teachers may have realized that he isn't as dumb as his tests say
Asuma said himself that he was the first and only one to recognize Shika's talent, because of the IQ test he made him take.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 11:30   Link #11
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

Guess it was all thanks to Ino-chan
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 12:26   Link #12
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Neither one of them are genius.
Genius, when talking about power, is someone like Neji. Ino and Choji don't progress as half as quickly as him.
Genius, when talking about intelligence, is Shikamaru. Although he lacks strength compared to Sasuke, Naruto and Neji; he can overcome almost any enemy with his intelligence.
Although Ino's grade may have been good (since Choji's probably weren't), this doesn't mean she's a genius at all. See Shika, who got bad grades since he slept on tests, and is a genius. Also Sakura, who used to get good grades, and is the most inferior of all Genins so far. Ino almost got beaten by Sakura. Ino thought about a strategy, however not a very good one after all (not a good one compared to Shino and Shikamaru, I say). And Choji didn't show us any intelligence so far.
No Genin so far can overcome Shika's intelligence, at all. But the closest to him would be Shino, without a doubt. He can make strategies quickly, and think of the easiest and quickest way to beat the enemy.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 12:29   Link #13
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
What makes chouji or Ino so smart? Their nothing against sakura and shikamaru.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 13:02   Link #14
realdeal
The Real Deal

can someone tell me what episode or chapter it is when they show thsoe 3 pops working together? Ive lost a few episodes and havent read mangas below ep 49.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 13:04   Link #15
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
can someone tell me what episode or chapter it is when they show thsoe 3 pops working together? Ive lost a few episodes and havent read mangas below ep 49.
Spoiler:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 13:19   Link #16
Victim

Sakura probably let Ino cheat off her papers sometimes. And Ino was the #1 female ninja in the academy, so she probably wasn't too bad.

I'm curious as to how Sakura comes out as average though. Supposedly, she aced her academic tests. She has good basic techniques. I'm not sure they would have let her pass overall if she failed every combat class.
Victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 16:18   Link #17
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
shikamaru's writting grades where low ..but it never said his physical grades where low i dont think... like how sasuke was at the top of everything, naruto was not good at everhthing ... and then sakura had off the chart writting grades but no real physical grades .. so the 2 balanced each other out and she was right in the middle .... so ino was a lil better thanaverage , choji is right in the middle ..and shikamaru's writting grades where crap but he did show physical talant becuase that is when the teacher had them inline and watching each individual ... shikamaru was such a genious mentally to seem so stupid so people wouldnt expect much out of him..hahaha
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 19:56   Link #18
SnowBoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim
Sakura probably let Ino cheat off her papers sometimes. And Ino was the #1 female ninja in the academy, so she probably wasn't too bad.

I'm curious as to how Sakura comes out as average though. Supposedly, she aced her academic tests. She has good basic techniques. I'm not sure they would have let her pass overall if she failed every combat class.
Sakura was concidered average cause of her fighting abilaties. She has better jutsu abilities than sauske(or so says the guy who trained naruto before jiyra) and she aced every written test. So what im thinking is that she didnt fail the physical fighting courses she just did very poorly in them. And the physical fighting course was probobly weighted more in importance because to be a great ninja wat you need most is the ability to fight well.
SnowBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 20:11   Link #19
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBoarder
Sakura was concidered average cause of her fighting abilaties. She has better jutsu abilities than sauske(or so says the guy who trained naruto before jiyra) and she aced every written test. So what im thinking is that she didnt fail the physical fighting courses she just did very poorly in them. And the physical fighting course was probobly weighted more in importance because to be a great ninja wat you need most is the ability to fight well.
or at the luck of the draw she was flat dead center.

she could have had decent fighting high intelligence.

but she was dead flat.

everyone here goes to school.

1st studen : A A A A A A (Sasuke
2nd studen : A A A A A B+
3rd student : A A A A A B
4th studnet : A A A A A C+ (Sakura
5th : B B A B A C
6th : C C B A B F
7th : F F F F F F (Naruto)

Sakura could have gotten those grades, but at the luck of the draw she's dead flat center. like that.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 20:16   Link #20
SnowBoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
or at the luck of the draw she was flat dead center.

she could have had decent fighting high intelligence.

but she was dead flat.

everyone here goes to school.

1st studen : A A A A A A (Sasuke
2nd studen : A A A A A B+
3rd student : A A A A A B
4th studnet : A A A A A C+ (Sakura
5th : B B A B A C
6th : C C B A B F
7th : F F F F F F (Naruto)

Sakura could have gotten those grades, but at the luck of the draw she's dead flat center. like that.

thats always possible but i still say that physical fighting abalities was weighted alot more than the others and thats why sakura was average
SnowBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote