Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-19, 11:47   Link #1
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Manga Chapter 209 Discussion [Spoilers]

Hinata is on the front page of this chapter ^^

Shikamaru started to punch Tayuya in her stomach repeatedly and then Tayuya blocked one of his punches. Shikamaru used his shadow neck bind and it looks like he is trying to strangle her.

Now its back to Naruto's battle. 5 clones attacked Kimimaro and he spins around and uses his bone to distroy all of them. He started saying something to Naruto and then the barrel with Sasuke explodes, and he came out * whoa*.

His hair looked longer, it seems like he was at level 2, and then it went back to normal. Naruto started calling out to him and then he started saying something, and then he left.

Kimimaro went to attack Naruto while he was distracted, but someone appeared and kicked Kimimaro. Guess who it is? Its ROCK LEE baby ^^

Naruto was suprised to see him and it looks like they are going to team up against Kimi.

End of chapter

This chapter ownz, Rock Lee is back in action. I never expected this, so now i wonder who else appeared? Maybe Hinata ^^. Damn i'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

ROCK LEE IS BACK, i'm so happy.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 11:50   Link #2
Forestwalker

Rock Lee vs Kimmaro is a twist I didn't see coming. This is going to so good when translated.........
Note that most of Naruto's Clones have been defeated with that sword....
Forestwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 11:52   Link #3
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestwalker
Rock Lee vs Kimmaro is a twist I didn't see coming. This is going to so good when translated.........
Maybe its going to be Lee v/s Kimi, and Naruto v/s Sasuke

This chapter really suprised me. I never thought Sasuke would come out not to mention rock showing up. Hinata was on the front page so i'm wondering is she is there also, maybe even Sakura.
Old 2004-03-19, 12:04   Link #4
Icer

Well, I guess Tsunade did a good job on Lee huh.

Pretty exciting chapter, and Lee getting there I can take. He has a tremedous amount of speed, and the others have been busy getting into fights/standing around. But how he healed so quickly is weird, Tsunade even said he would have to do rigorous rehab (also that his life would be in risk even after the surgery)...maybe they'll address that.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 12:13   Link #5
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

How the HELL does Rock end up there?

First off, I was right. People showed up, and Sasuke busted out of the barrel.

Second...Rock was still crippled at the beginning of the journey. They've been out of Konoha for what...MAYBE 3 days? That's just lame. Granted...he did know they were going on a mission...but come on...
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 12:18   Link #6
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Second...Rock was still crippled at the beginning of the journey. They've been out of Konoha for what...MAYBE 3 days? That's just lame. Granted...he did know they were going on a mission...but come on...
I'm as suprised as you are. Even though its good to see Rock again, i'm still wondering how the hell he healed so fast. He was the last person i would expect to show up, but this should really make all the Lee fans out there happy... ^^''
Old 2004-03-19, 12:20   Link #7
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

WOW!
Good preview, Crimson!
I eagerly anticipate the release of this chapter.. (maybe Rock Lee learned some new 'one-armed' attacks!)

though.. this kinda hampers my "Rock Lee needs to die to add some darkness in this anime" tirade -_-;

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 12:22   Link #8
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
WOW!
Good preview, Crimson!
I eagerly anticipate the release of this chapter.. (maybe Rock Lee learned some new 'one-armed' attacks!)

though.. this kinda hampers my "Rock Lee needs to die to add some darkness in this anime" tirade -_-;
He probably will die. He'll fight Kimi, and Naruto will go off after Sasuke.
Old 2004-03-19, 12:24   Link #9
Buzzup

Aw, I am even more sad now that I will have to search very long for this chap cuz Narutofan is gone
Buzzup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 12:24   Link #10
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
He probably will die. He'll fight Kimi, and Naruto will go off after Sasuke.
I really doubt they would bring back Lee after such a long time just so he could die, i mean that would really be kinda stupid. And besides, Kishimoto isn't that evil. ^^''
Old 2004-03-19, 12:28   Link #11
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Well excep for shika the 3 others that fought with those guys almost died so it is indeed possible that Rock Lee will be in the same state after his fight with Kimi. But how the hell did find them out i wonder. It's not like Fire country is a tiny lump of land with only a direction to go in.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 12:39   Link #12
Icer

Quote:

It could have been a few hours, there's been no indication that a day has gone by.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 12:44   Link #13
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

I wonder if Shika will be able to finish off Tayuya. Maybe he'll stab her...man...just end his fight, so he can be ok, please! There better not be some stupid reversal...or he runs out of chakra...

Anyway, like Buzzup said, I'm going to have a hell of a time finding this, and like Icer said, we don't have any indication an actual day has gone by (except for the 4 sounds sleeping when Shika and crew first find them, which could mean anything.) so Rock catching up to them that quickly is almost absurd if he had the surgery.
Old 2004-03-19, 12:46   Link #14
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icer
It could have been a few hours, there's been no indication that a day has gone by.
Don't remember which chapter it is but there is one where they state that they did only 1/3 of the way in half a day and it did take some time before Shika's team catch up the sound guys. So we can assume that it took at least a day just for the first fight to start.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 12:49   Link #15
Lost World
Banned

HOLY SHIT!!!!

HOLY AWESOME!!!

Sasuke and Rock back??~!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 12:56   Link #16
jackass jimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzup
Aw, I am even more sad now that I will have to search very long for this chap cuz Narutofan is gone

OFF TOPIC
What happened to them? They used to get the chatpters quite quickly. Last i heard, they were renovating the site.

ON TOPIC
WOW. sasuke came out!! And he jsut left like that withough saying anythin??

and rock lee is most propable injured still, but like kimmimaro, he is going on will power. Lee might die in like a 8 chapter fight. And sucks that the shikimaru fight didnt end.

Also, most probably some other genins like sakura/ino and blah blah blah with rock lee were tagging alone from behind. and those are staying behind helping the injured if they are found.
jackass jimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 13:05   Link #17
large
Zasugee(sasuke) sucks

HAHHAA I knew Lee was "the visitor" and I was the only one who was right I am so happy
large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-19, 13:10   Link #18
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackass jimm
OFF TOPIC
What happened to them? They used to get the chatpters quite quickly. Last i heard, they were renovating the site.
There was, depending on who you believe...a cracker attack on the site, and then after that, or perhaps, before...who knows, there was a falling out between Tazmo and TrigunFlame.

TrigunFlame went on to start up another site, and at the bottom is a little jab at Tazmo. So...that's what happened with that.
Old 2004-03-19, 13:14   Link #19
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

It doesn't have to be Lee though, it can be some jounin doing henge maybe its one big search party w/pakkun and some other mofos.. I've got to get that chapter somehow...
Old 2004-03-19, 13:17   Link #20
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
It doesn't have to be Lee though, it can be some jounin doing henge maybe its one big search party w/pakkun and some other mofos.. I've got to get that chapter somehow...
Maybe it's the infamous TIE-Jutsu MASTA!