Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-14, 20:20   Link #1021
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
sure let me be the sacrificial lamb but really the guy orta know better than to spoil my day (and the future of this series T.T)
There there now, everyone here who wasn't as unlucky as you feels your pain...

Quote:
well i can see a season 2 coming up seen as there is still so much material to cover (thanks to mr spoiler) ~ they would probably do a cliffhanger like code geass
Yeah there's that, but in the worst case scenario, they'll pull another RAVE on us...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 21:32   Link #1022
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
well i can see a season 2 coming up seen as there is still so much material to cover (thanks to mr spoiler) ~ they would probably do a cliffhanger like code geass
I wouldn't mind a second season as long as they stick to the main storyline and not just a bunch of filler episodes.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 22:46   Link #1023
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
There there now, everyone here who wasn't as unlucky as you feels your pain...

Yeah there's that, but in the worst case scenario, they'll pull another RAVE on us...
yep the rave series got RAVED they made the entire series useless and didnt even finish the whole thing
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 00:32   Link #1024
kauldron26
Med Student

so if it ends at 52 will it be a cliff hanger? will it be able to end well? what chapter/volume do u think they will end in so i can continue from there? but then again i love love love berserk the anime and i loved the ending. i loved the ending of berserk so much that i dont want to read the manga.... so i dunno.
kauldron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 01:13   Link #1025
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauldron26 View Post
so if it ends at 52 will it be a cliff hanger? will it be able to end well? what chapter/volume do u think they will end in so i can continue from there?
I'm not too sure, but remember they ended the 2nd opening with the scene of the Ace of Spades, the bamboo background, as well as the black 'butterfly' ?

I believe that's a hint.
Old 2007-07-15, 04:31   Link #1026
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
do that and i will bitch slap them back to whatever hole they crawled out of i wouldnt mind if it was a 12 ep series they can fail all they want but not after sitting through 52 eps! O.O but the chances are slim on that one so dont jinx it! >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 10:59   Link #1027
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 40. Rose of Resting Souls

Quote:
ep 40 ~
Spoiler:
DeathKillz, I actually felt the flashback moments described the torture that burdens Allen, feeling he wasn't enough prepared or cautious to save those who either got killed or turned into Akuma.
Spoiler:

And the episode itself wasn't completely filler.
Spoiler:

Which brings me to the second point well raised for this episode.
Spoiler:

And for last...
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 11:36   Link #1028
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I was waiting patiently for ep 39 by [Order] and they freaking skip it and released ep 40 !

That, or they changed how they spelt the torrent name for ep 39 =/
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 11:54   Link #1029
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
I was waiting patiently for ep 39 by [Order] and they freaking skip it and released ep 40 !

You know Shinsen-Subs are also subbing D.Gray-man, and since last week they have released their fansub for episode 39.

Changing topic
On another note I will humbly request anyone to corroborate as true or not the following information I found at Wiki.

Release dates for the 2nd Opening and 4th Ending themes have been announced.

The release date for the cd single to Brightdown is scheduled on August 29th.

The release date for the cd single to Antoinette Blue is scheduled on September 5th.
Old 2007-07-15, 11:56   Link #1030
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
DeathKillz, I actually felt the flashback moments described the torture that burdens Allen, feeling he wasn't enough prepared or cautious to save those who either got killed or turned into Akuma.
Spoiler:

And the episode itself wasn't completely filler.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And for last...
Spoiler:
bravo! *claps* nicely put for someone as dumb as me no really nice deep thinking there and while a part of me do feel the same way on the other hand the whole ep just made me feel as if it should have been action instead of talk tbh (well maybe half action but a full ep on flashback was a bit too much :/)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-07-15, 11:56   Link #1031
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post

No, I was also waiting for episode 39 to be released but they didn't skip it
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 18:02   Link #1032
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Like many others, the flashbacks were abit of a pain

But nonetheless, a few interesting hints were given...

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for minor detail about Cross in the manga, nothing shocking:

Personally, I'm surprised he mentioned Cross.

Quote:
And for last...
Spoiler:
Hint: The ending scene shown in the 2nd Opening...
Old 2007-07-15, 21:05   Link #1033
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItIs2 View Post
oh its real alright
1. It's not.
2. You are not spoiling episode 40 AT ALL.
3. That spoiler isn't even true to the manga!

And a spoiler that isn't true yet is just speculation.
Old 2007-07-16, 06:19   Link #1034
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

baseless speculation that will lead to misunderstandings...

ItIs2 i advise you to read the forum rules...this isnt the manga thread where you can pump out spoilers and we dont need idiots spoiling things for the rest of us...thankgod chaos can reassure me that it is wrong...otherwise you would have been the 2nd person to spoil this series for me...

Old 2007-07-16, 21:30   Link #1035
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Oh wow...that sure is alot of deleted posts.

Ah ok back on topic...Blasted recap episode it seems. Oh well atleast it wasnt a 100% recap one. More then the episode itself the preview got me excited since the noah that hasnt gotten any attention in the manga is finally showing up. I believe someone corrected me awhile back that she has shown up in the manga before and isnt anime exclusive...

Still not 100% sure where their going with the story now that its near impossible to start in on and finish the arc that the mangas at with the number of episodes left...Ah well I'll hope for a half decent anime-only ending I suppose.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 22:07   Link #1036
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Oh wow...that sure is alot of deleted posts.

Ah ok back on topic...Blasted recap episode it seems. Oh well atleast it wasnt a 100% recap one. More then the episode itself the preview got me excited since the noah that hasnt gotten any attention in the manga is finally showing up. I believe someone corrected me awhile back that she has shown up in the manga before and isnt anime exclusive...

Still not 100% sure where their going with the story now that its near impossible to start in on and finish the arc that the mangas at with the number of episodes left...Ah well I'll hope for a half decent anime-only ending I suppose.
I believe that the staff is covering here and there in the anime the remaining chapter bits that are left to be adapted for volumes 4 and 5 of the manga.

I have read the manga up to chapter 36, and I have made a rundown analysis of what the anime has covered so far.

Shortly, before the very first batch of fillers, the first quarter of anime total episodes (1-13) succesfully adapted 28 straight manga chapters in a row equal to the first three volumes of the manga plus the first two chapters of volume four.

Episodes (19-23) of the anime covered both the second-half and first-half of volumes 4 and 5 of the manga.

Part of episode 24 covered chapter 42 of the manga, while episode 25 and 26 thoroughly expanded upon chapter 29th of the manga.

As well, a small part of episode 27 is briefly based upon chapter 30th of the manga.

From then on again the fillers started, but episodes 29 & 30 and 33 & 34 were based upon the Reverse novel chapters.

Since I have not advanced that far into the manga, I cannot be certain whether or not the Barcelona arc is an anime-exclusive or also a manga story arc.

I guess that the last four episodes covered what was pending to be animated on volume 5 of the manga.

I have reasons to believe that the anime is going to animate volumes 6 and 7, plus a bit of volume 8 of the manga, but it will stop before reaching a major event or climax that I presume most likely happens at the eighth volume of the manga.

But given that slightly more than three manga volumes were rapidly covered during the run of the first thirteen anime episodes, either they'll have to expand upon the manga storyline in the last 12 episodes in order to cover about two and one-half manga volumes, or there are going to be about another two-to-three more filler episodes in the anime so that volumes six and seven will fit the storyline into the anime for the remaining episodes.
Old 2007-07-16, 22:21   Link #1037
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
That's a pretty good analysis Well with just so many episodes left, I hope they can cram as much as they can so it turns out well
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 05:11   Link #1038
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

i would rather them taking it slowly to make it a good set up for season 2 ~ its better than to rush the material they have now at hand and seens as the chances for a season 2 is high pretty pointless if they did...a cliffhanger/head basing wait is in order here

Old 2007-07-17, 14:44   Link #1039
Armandhas

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that lenalee and Allen will hook up, they make such a nice couple
Armandhas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 17:04   Link #1040
koenosaki

Guys, believe me, it wouldn't be the first time that 52 refers to a first season. The animators are taking too long to make an end for 52 episodes, this season will end with

Spoiler for serious SPOILER from manga:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-07-17 at 17:53. Reason: added tag to spoiler
koenosaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, gothic, shounen, steampunk