Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-02, 12:19   Link #101
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
actually he was never seen holding naruto, but nice try, really....
Then you need to rewatch some of the first episodes.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 12:28   Link #102
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
I never saw Yondaime holding Naruto. I saw Yondaime on Gamabuntas head sealing the Kyuubi and then it was Naruto in a little crib/chair thing with the seal on his stomach.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 12:32   Link #103
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
I never saw Yondaime holding Naruto. I saw Yondaime on Gamabuntas head sealing the Kyuubi and then it was Naruto in a little crib/chair thing with the seal on his stomach.
Yeah the 4th sealed Kyuubi in Naruto and the 3rd held Naruto.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 12:33   Link #104
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Thats funny. At the beginning of this thread you were saying that you think the blue-haired girl is Rin, and now you're saying that she's a new character and that I should deal with it, when I didn't even state that she wasn't. Should you deal with it instead, perhaps?
maybe you should have a look of my stand in forum,my opinions and find a dictionary look up sarcasm?

i didnt exactly meant you should deal with it. the "you" i was reffering was not you but the people who tries to live in past and fanboys and fangirls and all that people talking junk like 4th is AL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
some candles and stone ground too :d

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-02 at 12:36. Reason: Do not double post
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 12:48   Link #105
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I disagree here. We have Itachi openly disobeying AL. AL said he was taking care of Naruto and the other pair was supposed to go after the other bijuu. Itachi belongs to the other team and is still going after Naruto despite having Sasuke in the neighborhood.

I don't think it's insignificant at all.
And, how will we know whether Itachi was not around at the time? If he wasn't around, he wouldn't have teleported himself to the destination, in the first place.

Also, I really don't think Itachi was aware that Konoha group was very close to Sasuke. So, it is most probably a coincide, not an attempt to find Kyuubi. At best, you can think that Itachi was looking for Sasuke (or his scent) instead of Naruto...So, there is not much new development here, it is just an attempt to buy some time. And, if you think the "talkative" Itachi finding a clone of Naruto a significant development, well, it will be not be shared by me....
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 13:33   Link #106
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i dont think itachi travels alone...thats probabli a bunshin or a clone...
He either killed Kisame or left him somewhere. It seems that Kisame does not know anything about what's happening around him, he is the type that follows orders and dies soon.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 13:49   Link #107
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
He either killed Kisame or left him somewhere. It seems that Kisame does not know anything about what's happening around him, he is the type that follows orders and dies soon.
did you ever seen itachi roaming alone?
Old 2007-08-02, 14:47   Link #108
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

when he killed his family he was alone, does that count?

does anyone have anymore pictures and maybe a spoiler to go with them?

i want to see kakashi see the pein and the girl go: "so, it was you all along eh? What's it been... 20 years?

in future chapters, im really hoping for a face off between kakashi and either the girl or pein. I want kakashi to die and leave one of them extremely crippled or somehting like that.
Old 2007-08-02, 14:49   Link #109
RRavage
CP9 Apprentice

Quote:
Kisame is the key to ultimate final melee fight.I dont think they gonna waste him on itachi.Suigetsu or Gai suits better
RRavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 15:26   Link #110
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
when he killed his family he was alone, does that count?

does anyone have anymore pictures and maybe a spoiler to go with them?

i want to see kakashi see the pein and the girl go: "so, it was you all along eh? What's it been... 20 years?

in future chapters, im really hoping for a face off between kakashi and either the girl or pein. I want kakashi to die and leave one of them extremely crippled or somehting like that.
I'd rather Kakashi die to Tobi, assuming Tobi's body is Obito's, not fully Obito person wise but yeah.

Since Kishi himself said there was an already planned ending for Naruto he had, It'd be rather "whack" to make the Akatsuki Girl Rin. (let the de-repping begin )
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 15:45   Link #111
tatami
back in black

i hope pein kills some of konoha nin like kiba or shino...
they only got screentime when help is needed
Old 2007-08-02, 16:12   Link #112
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
i hope pein kills some of konoha nin like kiba or shino...
they only got screentime when help is needed
It will be better if he kills Hinata it will make better story. Imagine as Hinata dies she tells Naruto that she loves him. If Kishi does that my respect for him would increase by thousand fold.
Old 2007-08-02, 16:15   Link #113
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
It will be better if he kills Hinata it will make better story. Imagine as Hinata dies she tells Naruto that she loves him. If Kishi does that my respect for him would increase by thousand fold.
That wouldn't change the story, that'd just be more "excess" motivation for Naruto to kick some ass. But rather, that's your opinion
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 16:21   Link #114
majin_vegeta

That would suck. I'm still shooting for the Hina X Naruto pair up. I feel like Sakura may have feelings for Naruto now, but she was still willing to abandon everything to be with him. She may still feel that way, or not. Anyway, Kill Shino, Sai, Yamato, and maybe Kiba.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 16:26   Link #115
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
did you ever seen itachi roaming alone?
Itachi is clearly stronger than Kisame, Kisame admitted that before they went against Jiraiya. When Kisame talked to Itachi in the last chapter we saw that Kisame does not know about some secrets that Itachi knows. The question is if Itachi goes against the will of Pein and Madara what will Kisame do. Kisame is supposed to be loyal to akatsuki, but as he was with Itachi for a long time it may be that he is now under Itachi's command and is willing to help Itachi if he decides to oppose Pein and BH. What i want to see is that Itachi really shows his true strength, he has never shown his true power in present time, only in past time. And real power is shown by winning a fight against very strong people. But the Konoha team is not supposed to lose and die, neither are they supposed to be super-strong. Sasuke is in bad condition right now, also he does not have MS.
So what is left is an Itachi vs Pein fight, it would be cool if Itachi defeats Pein after Pein defeated the whole Konoha squad including Kakashi. I mean akatsuki's record is pathetic against Konoha, they could kill only Asuma, while Konoha killed almost half of akatsuki. There should be some show of akatsuki power, but if Kishimoto does not want to kill off other Konoha ninja (Kakashi or Yamato) than the option is an akatsuki vs akatsuki fight. Just to show that Sasuke and Naruto are still not strong enough.

An other possibility may be that Itachi is indeed loyal to Madara and wants to show him that he can capture Naruto before Pein does so, knowing Itachi's he is probably angry that Pein is above him in the akatsuki ranking. By capturing Naruto he could be promoted to no.1 favourite of Madara
But i think Itachi is not loyal to akatsuki. That case much more interesting than the latter one.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 16:49   Link #116
Aidenn

Quote:
An other possibility may be that Itachi is indeed loyal to Madara and wants to show him that he can capture Naruto before Pein does so, knowing Itachi's he is probably angry that Pein is above him in the akatsuki ranking. By capturing Naruto he could be promoted to no.1 favourite of Madara
But i think Itachi is not loyal to akatsuki. That case much more interesting than the latter one.

I thought it was common knowledge that what Tobi said at the end of the last chapter was that he had Uchiha Madara's power, or was seeking it. Not that he was Uchiha Madara. I severely doubt that the real AL is Madara. I may be wrong, but the way it was worded was really weird and made it appear as if he was trying to be as powerful as Uchiha Madara.

-AidenN-
Aidenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 16:59   Link #117
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidenn View Post
I thought it was common knowledge that what Tobi said at the end of the last chapter was that he had Uchiha Madara's power, or was seeking it. Not that he was Uchiha Madara. I severely doubt that the real AL is Madara. I may be wrong, but the way it was worded was really weird and made it appear as if he was trying to be as powerful as Uchiha Madara.

-AidenN-
The way it was worded shows Tobi saying he is Madara.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 17:19   Link #118
Aidenn

Possibly, I just read it again. Maybe he is, I just don't see that happening. Either way, there's too many Sharingan users running around! :-\

-AidenN-
Old 2007-08-02, 17:33   Link #119
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
So what is left is an Itachi vs Pein fight, it would be cool if Itachi defeats Pein after Pein defeated the whole Konoha squad including Kakashi. I mean akatsuki's record is pathetic against Konoha, they could kill only Asuma, while Konoha killed almost half of akatsuki. There should be some show of akatsuki power, but if Kishimoto does not want to kill off other Konoha ninja (Kakashi or Yamato) than the option is an akatsuki vs akatsuki fight. Just to show that Sasuke and Naruto are still not strong enough.
Interesting. But would Itachi defeating Pein really show off Akatsuki's power as a whole? To me it would mostly show off Itachi's power. I mean Itachi's already defeated a good amount of powerful shinobi and two of them were Akatsuki members. So, IMO, him defeating Pein wouldn't make Akatsuki seem much stronger. It would just boost the Sharingan again.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 17:37   Link #120
Aidenn

Building the Sharingan up this much might be the right thing to do though, as long as they have Naruto be the one who defeats the ones who use it, other than Kakashi obviously. Otherwise they should have just called the manga "The power of Sharingan"