AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-29, 11:53   Link #11661
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I was enjoying myself all the way. Aside from the small mistakes, I like what you've done here. Tying in with character statements does add that extra feel when relating to what Signum was feeling at that point.

KOKORO TOMOYO!!!!!

Quote:
Pulling no punches with the deaths is pretty good for me too.
Keroko had asked before if they were important...

... They'll serve their purpose... In Death

Quote:
This event is going to have quite some attention going towards the attackers. Wonder how the Saint Church and TSAB is going to react.
I wonder that as well

Quote:
Lance shows why he's my favourite out of the Destroyers again. Badass intro at the end scores.
Nah, I get the feeling it's more to do with the big sword

Quote:
I guess it was pure coincidence Nighty and Chaos posted their pieces with Knights on the same night.
Yes, after all, we're really FRIENDS not RIVALS... RRRRIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT.... ?

It's all PURE coincidences...

Then again... Nightengale, isn't Isdera the one you intend to set Signum up with...? Funny how I got the gut feeling to introduce Lance at the last moment to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Haru can't write English well. Leave it at that. I think he didn't mean that the translation was his, but the edit was.

Then again, to use own translations IS to edit on your own.
I'm... Still not getting the problem of it though But I'll leave it as you've said...
Old 2007-09-29, 11:57   Link #11662
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
And of course, Keroko-chan will get the 'Survivor's Guilt' scenario. I'm currently racking my brains for some unique twists in that one to show the stark contrast of Hayate and Keroko-chan's emo moments. Though it's still fun.

Kha doesn't need counseling. (If he was, expect some major mindscrew that's not kind at all.) Besides, I've focused a bit more on Sakura-Zaki's side of the fence.
Would that include the past of Sakurazaki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- Thanks

@ Keroko

Well I was just rush typing that...

Well might as well type in the full version of that scene you highlighted.

Spoiler for Portion Full Version:

- Yes... and that is still not the full version...
Much better reading, that.

Quote:
Tackling backlog later but for now...

Return of teh Knights! Well, Isdera only for nao.

Spoiler for Side Isdera AFTER Part I : Knight and Beast:
Those two know eachother?!

Awesome, now I cn't wait for the next piece.

Quote:
~~~

DestinyS tease pic.

Spoiler for The King:

Spoiler for King's Hand:
Wow, Yuuno's lookin good there. And the first girl in the King's Hand, who is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sorry, as it turns out, I made it too big again

EDITTING for errors...

Spoiler for "Blazing Generals: Part Two":

Cliffhanger
Cliffhanger indeed. Signum going 'Let me show you how we used to do things in the old days...' was awesome. It's times like these that remind us tht the Wolkies are veterans of countless battlefields.

Quote:
Off-Topic (Only because Skyfall has his Cruisers stationed above my head and won't hesitate to Glass me if I stirred trouble again...), but does the following make any sense to anyone? Just making sure...

Because, if there's a logic that I'm missing here, I don't mind being explained to...

...Unless it's Legion Logic, then sorry to bother you all
*shrug* I left it at that. I'm always open to start a discussion, but this is simply a flame fest waiting to happen, and I don't feel particularely pyromaniatic at the moment.

I'm happy enough they didn't start screaming bloody murder for 'destroying' an anti-Yuunoha artwork. The main reason I edited the picture was because I like it, but not the bloody ferret Yuuno. That was completely unnecisary.
Old 2007-09-29, 12:02   Link #11663
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
What's that for?
Just you being oversensitive...

!!!

Did I just Trace Chaos?!

Quote:
I'd give her more Character Development as well. But so far I've only succeeded in making her blush and showing her attachment to Kha. In short, nothing much on her parenting and Scaglietti HATE so far... That disguising as Scag idea is starting to look not-too-promising...

Hayate was given a drama moment and lots of screentime from me.
After that, I'm planning on giving her lots of time to show why she's the leader of the Aces. I realized that I need to show what her resolve can do now.

As for Nanoha, we'll be getting a glimpse from past events. And of course, maybe some things regarding being officially Nanoha-mama for Vivio. (Please don't kill me.) Which reminds me that I must add Vivio in the next parts of my scenarios.

And of course, Keroko-chan will get the 'Survivor's Guilt' scenario. I'm currently racking my brains for some unique twists in that one to show the stark contrast of Hayate and Keroko-chan's emo moments. Though it's still fun.

Kha doesn't need counseling. (If he was, expect some major mindscrew that's not kind at all.) Besides, I've focused a bit more on Sakura-Zaki's side of the fence.

To tell the truth... Fate seems to be getting the short end of the stick in character development with my handling...

*runs from Kha*
No problem, for it leaves me room to develop it the way it can and should be.

As for Zaki, I guess her past will be a major factor, because to her, she is just a preserved image of the past and thus cannot move beyond it (In other words, caught up with it). Though I'd like to see Aurion give a chibi counselling... Or is he going to cheat and wait for post StrikerS.

Quote:
Tackling backlog later but for now...

Return of teh Knights! Well, Isdera only for nao.

Spoiler for Side Isdera AFTER Part I : Knight and Beast:

~~~

DestinyS tease pic.

Spoiler for The King:

Spoiler for King's Hand:
Barring that nagging feeling of wonder at why did loli-Raida sic Garyuu on a total stranger (unless Isdera was wearing TSAB fatigues), another battle begins... Lets see wear this goes.

I don't get the King's ref, but I stole your idea for Kha+Saber gattai. Didn't know you wanted to use it.

No worries man, I'll keep on trawling. The use of the image is far away anyway.

Quote:

O RLY?

*runs*
GGGG VS GL?! It's the SHOWDOWN of the century that will at least destroy two galaxies!

Quote:
But horseshoes can be straightened, unlike rainbows.

After all, Genya's already turned the horseshoe several millimeters...

Quote:
Fixed.

Quote:
Well, my story was one example of what you proposed. Take a look of the Saga story, where I introduce basic layouts with Before Saga, but only actually showing them at Saga of Saga.

It's a little long, but it'd be great if you could read it.
Quote:
Well, the manga did state that there's quite a huge number of magic branches or something, so using new magic styles isn't too strange.

I think there was...over 150 types?
... ... WHAT?!

OMG that just blew the boughs wide open for everyone, especially me!

(runs really fast)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
A lot of OC's here already have unique magic systems, so it won't be unusual here
And I'm making more...

Quote:
*raises hand*

We all do.

Although her attacks in Agito Unison in 26 was
For a second I wondered if they took out a wave of Bright's nukes there...

Quote:
SOU DA NE!!!!!!!!

ORETACHI PEN GA
[Our Pen]

TEN WO TSUKU PEN DATTE KOTO!!!!!
[Is the Pen that will Pierce the Heavens!!!!!]

Sore ga, OC-dan no Slogan desu.

Quote:
Naming Choice Approved
But Trombe is the name of Zone's horse, yes?

Oh and by DestinyS, would have Zone appeared? He's probably the most awaited yet shafted OC in the thread.

Quote:
I do approve of said liberty

Gimmy: Don't ever lay your filthy hands on my sister Wesson you hear me!!!
Wesson: No need to be defensive now, I'm willing to share so you can fulfill your... *pause* desires.
Gimmy: I'M NOT A SISCON!!!!!!
Wesson: I don't remember implying anything of the sort. *whistles*
Gimmy: Why you...
Wesson: Like she'd let me lay my hands on her anyway. *pulls photos from pocket* My eyes on the other hand...
Gimmy: *snatches pics* You pervert! I'll get you for.... this... *stares at pics*

Wow...

Wesson: 50 for each pic, and we'll call it even.
Gimmy: ... Damn you Wesson. I won't forget this.... perverse travesty!!!!

*pays up*

Darry...
More like:

Gimmy: W-who the hell d-do you think I am?! This... perverse travesty is INFORGIVABLE! (Engrish on purpose)

Thoughts: I... Must... Not... Think... Of... My... Sister... Like...

Flashback: Iya! Gimmy dame!

Gimmy: Darry... ... !

S&W: :evil:

My, my... CKs are so full of contradictions.

(chainsaw revs)

Save that straight-laced one called Hiro, who no one knows what he's thinking. Then again, he's the target of a shoutacon.

(runs from Breaker Throw)

Quote:
That's gonna be Yuuno?! Damn... he truly is YUUNODAS

And... is that a Loli Rein Ein I see?
And I realized I forgot to comment on loli-R1. RevivalS hint?
Old 2007-09-29, 12:10   Link #11664
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Hey, you brought it upon yourself because you don't post the entire scenarios.

Though the fact that they won't read the fic in FFnet is not helping either...
So it comes down to this... I would have to copy the entire page and paste it here...

Only then will Keroko allow Keroko to come near me, and Keroko would then understand that Keroko sometimes cannot be controlled by Keroko and that Keroko would have to one day leave Keroko to make little Keroko. So Keroko would have to seek out-

... Okay, I'll stop now

Quote:
What can I say, APPROVED!!!
Though my piece for her was already posted long ago... My personal favourite scenario as well.
It was more of an emo ~> recovery ~> MOE! ~> character development scene.

If one would take a good look, Hayate is a most-loved Canon Ace here in the OC thread. With even one whole arc with her as the main heroine. (RevivalS)
I like Hayate because unless Nanoha and Fate, I CAN make her say the WRONG things and it would still be right

Other than that... She's cute for someone with short hair ?

No no! She has the greatest 'bonus' if you get on her good side

Quote:
But all in all, NICE WORK! Am I seeing a possible Chrono-complex?
KOKORO TOMOYO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Cliffhanger indeed. Signum going 'Let me show you how we used to do things in the old days...' was awesome. It's times like these that remind us that the Wolkies are veterans of countless battlefields.
We don't get those times alot huh ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

!!!

Did I just Trace Chaos?!
Oh Khaaaa~......
Old 2007-09-29, 12:40   Link #11665
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:

!!!

Did I just Trace Chaos?!

No problem, for it leaves me room to develop it the way it can and should be.

As for Zaki, I guess her past will be a major factor, because to her, she is just a preserved image of the past and thus cannot move beyond it (In other words, caught up with it). Though I'd like to see Aurion give a chibi counselling... Or is he going to cheat and wait for post StrikerS.

Barring that nagging feeling of wonder at why did loli-Raida sic Garyuu on a total stranger (unless Isdera was wearing TSAB fatigues), another battle begins... Lets see wear this goes.

I don't get the King's ref, but I stole your idea for Kha+Saber gattai. Didn't know you wanted to use it.

GGGG VS GL?! It's the SHOWDOWN of the century that will at least destroy two galaxies!

... ... WHAT?!

OMG that just blew the boughs wide open for everyone, especially me!

(runs really fast)

And I'm making more...

For a second I wondered if they took out a wave of Bright's nukes there...

Sore ga, OC-dan no Slogan desu.

But Trombe is the name of Zone's horse, yes?

Oh and by DestinyS, would have Zone appeared? He's probably the most awaited yet shafted OC in the thread.

More like:

Gimmy: W-who the hell d-do you think I am?! This... perverse travesty is INFORGIVABLE! (Engrish on purpose)

Thoughts: I... Must... Not... Think... Of... My... Sister... Like...

Flashback: Iya! Gimmy dame!

Gimmy: Darry... ... !

S&W: :evil:

My, my... CKs are so full of contradictions.

(chainsaw revs)

Save that straight-laced one called Hiro, who no one knows what he's thinking. Then again, he's the target of a shoutacon.

(runs from Breaker Throw)

And I realized I forgot to comment on loli-R1. RevivalS hint?
Yet another Darry/Gimmy escapade! And...must hold back blood...

Gimmy's a lucky one, he is...

And, at GGGG vs. GL:

Words cannot describe the EPIC the concept of this duel contains!
Old 2007-09-29, 12:41   Link #11666
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I wonder if it's okay to use them...
I don't see Tamura Yukari doing a villan role too often, but this one was...interesting. Especially in the things she said:
Spoiler for Tiriel:

I was like...

Okay, back to writting...
*runs*
I just realized I haven't tried to kill anyone via blood loss today... Was too caught up with Signum...

Thank you, FlamesparkZ ! For you have given me an idea...

...And you all know how my ideas end up...

Spoiler for Neo-Tri Siscon Breaker: Onii-sama Shift:

Now... What's the body count ?

(Don't make me pull out Hair-down-blushing-dere Keroko !)
Old 2007-09-29, 12:44   Link #11667
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
And now for IMAGE TIME

New character intro here, who she's supposed to be exactly I'm not revealing just yet. But I think a few of you here would recognize her design... and would already know her... prowess

Spoiler for Guess Who:

*plays Beethoven's 5th Symphony*
I know she's Hatsune Miku from, I think, a music game. I have not seen that game yet but I've found SO many pictures of her that I was also planning how to port her in.

Now I wonder what you're planning to do with her... Hmmm... *claps hands* I know! Matsuri's RABU-RABU SISTER NOT-RELATED-BY-BLOOD-MOEEE?!

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Well... that was interesting Nice shop

(Although I don't suppose you could find a meido catgirl next time.... (to appease everyone )
Surely if I can come across such hawt pic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
To deliberate on the first and second points, it does seem that way, because I've drastically glossed over her background to the barest minimum. Most of the more important points are supposed to be revealed in the storyline (including why Chrono decided to blow Miliene into smithereens). There is also going to be a full explanation in regards to the Lost Logia on Miliene and other issues. I understand that some of the issues raised here concern the lack of explanatory details and/or certain violations, and I'll try my best to write them out in due time (in the plot, of course) and hopefully stick as close as possible to the canon.

As for her magic system, I admit that much is my mistake for Leona. I've decided to change it into something else (thanks to FlameSparkZ), though for the most part, it would remain similar.

P/S: Tesla would be in!
We'll be looking forward to the story.

Quote:
*nods thoughtfully* Hmm hmm, nicely done for a first time.

Too cute, too.
Quote:

Wonderful for a 1st time. The first time I did recoloring, I barely managed coloring only the eyes of a picture. Take that dichromatic Vivio pic I posted once and my former avatar for example.

I better go and get myself PS again...
Thanks to Lowe's tips...else it would have turned out a disaster.

Quote:

Fate's OC screen time is more devoted to the civilian side of things and her family...

But I'm not ruling out any combat scenes in the later arcs ASAP, especially with the extra special goodies being planned by Erio. While Kha's Rare Skill is no stranger to you guys, I must drop a teaser:

Would an arc entitled Spiral Nights be complete without GAR!Fate (Her reaction to Jail has made it possible ) and GATTAI?

Fate will be a main character in that arc. The others will be somewhat shafted though

Quote:
Heheeheheheheehheehehe

I wonder if it's okay to use them...
I don't see Tamura Yukari doing a villan role too often, but this one was...interesting. Especially in the things she said:
Spoiler for Tiriel:

I was like...

Okay, back to writting...
*runs*
In my opinion that was Tamura Yukari's MOST AWESOME HAWT AND STEAMY ROLE EVAR. She just NEEDS to do more of that.

Quote:
I'd give her more Character Development as well. But so far I've only succeeded in making her blush and showing her attachment to Kha. In short, nothing much on her parenting and Scaglietti HATE so far... That disguising as Scag idea is starting to look not-too-promising...

Hayate was given a drama moment and lots of screentime from me.
After that, I'm planning on giving her lots of time to show why she's the leader of the Aces. I realized that I need to show what her resolve can do now.

As for Nanoha, we'll be getting a glimpse from past events. And of course, maybe some things regarding being officially Nanoha-mama for Vivio. (Please don't kill me.) Which reminds me that I must add Vivio in the next parts of my scenarios.

To tell the truth... Fate seems to be getting the short end of the stick in character development with my handling...

*runs from Kha*
Oh crap. Now that I read this, there may be some timeline problems about. Aaron, when exactly does RevivalS takes place? Or are you keeping it as AU?

Kha, how are we going to link our Saber stuff with Aurion's chat with Saber? (I'll leave the brainstorming to you, since I dont know what Aaron is planning. )

Quote:
I do approve of said liberty

Gimmy: Don't ever lay your filthy hands on my sister Wesson you hear me!!!
Wesson: No need to be defensive now, I'm willing to share so you can fulfill your... *pause* desires.
Gimmy: I'M NOT A SISCON!!!!!!
Wesson: I don't remember implying anything of the sort. *whistles*
Gimmy: Why you...
Wesson: Like she'd let me lay my hands on her anyway. *pulls photos from pocket* My eyes on the other hand...
Gimmy: *snatches pics* You pervert! I'll get you for.... this... *stares at pics*

Wow...

Wesson: 50 for each pic, and we'll call it even.
Gimmy: ... Damn you Wesson. I won't forget this.... perverse travesty!!!!

*pays up*

Darry...
LOL Nice

Though this scenario is pretty scary... Wes will have collections of pics of every girl he meets...?

DO WANT THOSE PICS THOUGH!!

*runs*
Old 2007-09-29, 12:59   Link #11668
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Yes, after all, we're really FRIENDS not RIVALS... RRRRIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT.... ?

It's all PURE coincidences...

Then again... Nightengale, isn't Isdera the one you intend to set Signum up with...? Funny how I got the gut feeling to introduce Lance at the last moment to...
We're like Duelist. We're as much friends as we are rivals.

Yup, Isdera's the one.

Quote:
Those two know eachother?!

Awesome, now I cn't wait for the next piece.
Exchange of names. :P

Quote:
Wow, Yuuno's lookin good there. And the first girl in the King's Hand, who is that?
Iris from a H-game, Princess Waltz by Pull-Top.

Here's the OP btw. Gave me A's vibe. Nothing NSFW.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Cliffhanger indeed. Signum going 'Let me show you how we used to do things in the old days...' was awesome. It's times like these that remind us tht the Wolkies are veterans of countless battlefields.
Then again, their kind of veteran kin are more of a warrior who survived countless battles veteran than an old, wise and tactful kind of veteran...

Quote:
JBarring that nagging feeling of wonder at why did loli-Raida sic Garyuu on a total stranger (unless Isdera was wearing TSAB fatigues), another battle begins... Lets see wear this goes.
Actually, it was Garyuu's own response to go and strike the unknown who destroyed the Insect (( Isdera )), but alas. I'm trying to bag in on Garyuu's protectiveness here as he tries to attack a potential threat, since StrikerS clearly shows he's not just Lutecia's yes-man and can act on his own violation.

Quote:

I didn't either. Somehow she was the perfect image for Nanoha's rival. Someone who is gentle, kind, strong, loyal and at the same time, a great leader, friend and warrior who can be trusted beyond doubt.

And the King? Go watch Toward the Terra.

Then you'll see one of my sources of EPIC power...

Quote:
Nah, Zone's role type in DestinyS will go to... Jail. I intend to bring out Zone, but that'll be for other things in a later future.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-29, 13:02   Link #11669
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Chaos:

AGAIN?!?

But...Hayate...

*Dies for the third time.*

Man down, man down!

@Hair-down blushing Keroko:

You wouldn't...you wouldn't...!

Yet it's so...tempting...
Old 2007-09-29, 13:04   Link #11670
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
I just realized I haven't tried to kill anyone via blood loss today... Was too caught up with Signum...

Actually, I laughed at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
In my opinion that was Tamura Yukari's MOST AWESOME HAWT AND STEAMY ROLE EVAR. She just NEEDS to do more of that.
Indeed
Old 2007-09-29, 13:21   Link #11671
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
We're like Duelist. We're as much friends as we are rivals.

Yup, Isdera's the one.
Of course....

Suspicious suspicious...

Quote:

Spoiler:
Don't know about A's vibe But the song I like

Quote:
Then again, their kind of veteran kin are more of a warrior who survived countless battles veteran than an old, wise and tactful kind of veteran...
Nonsense! You don't get any wiser than, "Rush towards the enemy and hack through as many of them as you can."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
@Chaos:

AGAIN?!?

But...Hayate...

*Dies for the third time.*

Man down, man down!

@Hair-down blushing Keroko:

You wouldn't...you wouldn't...!

Yet it's so...tempting...
Or should I attempt the impossible first?

Hayate: "Vita-channn~ Come here for a moment.... "

Quote:
Actually, I laughed at it
All the same all the same
Old 2007-09-29, 13:29   Link #11672
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:

Maybe its because I'm not really that keen or interested in incest siscon sibling love , but its not really affecting me.

Or maybe I'm becoming immune! (Is that even possible in this case?) Like getting immunity after recovering from chicken pox or something.

How about giving Chrono a break and start disturbing Kha (the character)? *runs away*

*runs back* Anyway before I go off to sweet sweet slumber land.
Spoiler for Chap 1 part 1: Days of peace:

I know there's bound to be discrepancies and such, so if you find any please let me know. Sometimes I can feel that something isn't right with what I write () but I can seem to pinpoint it.

What I've realize after editing multiple times is that I can't seem to write or structure conversations very well. Any tips? *waits for the boos and cheers, hoping to get more of the latter*

Last edited by FieryAeon; 2007-10-18 at 09:05.
Old 2007-09-29, 14:03   Link #11673
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
This reminds me... is the entire past of Sakurazaki still intact, or where large edits made in the recent cold-shower? Reason being I'm currently writing Alistina's bio.

Quote:
So it comes down to this... I would have to copy the entire page and paste it here...

Only then will Keroko allow Keroko to come near me, and Keroko would then understand that Keroko sometimes cannot be controlled by Keroko and that Keroko would have to one day leave Keroko to make little Keroko. So Keroko would have to seek out-

... Okay, I'll stop now
.... this is a ploy to make me read your fic, isn't it?

Quote:
Exchange of names. :P
Ah, so that's what it was. Nice and simple, I guess.

Quote:

Spoiler:
I can see how you got the A's vibe. Though... is that a girl dressed as a guy or a guy transforming into a girl?

Quote:
A veteran is a veteran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Maybe its because I'm not really that keen or interested in incest siscon sibling love , but its not really affecting me.

Or maybe I'm becoming immune! (Is that even possible in this case?) Like getting immunity after recovering from chicken pox or something.

How about giving Chrono a break and start disturbing Kha (the character)? *runs away*

Spoiler for Chap 1-1:

I know there's bound to be discrepancies and such, so if you find any please let me know. Sometimes I can feel that something isn't right with what I write () but I can seem to pinpoint it.

What I've realize after editing multiple times is that I can't seem to write or structure conversations very well. Any tips? *waits for the boos and cheers, hoping to get more of the latter*
More an intro then a chapter. Still, it's good to read a quiet life story every once in a while as oposed to the action/drama/fanservice that usually makes the thread go round.
Old 2007-09-29, 14:03   Link #11674
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Oh crap. Now that I read this, there may be some timeline problems about. Aaron, when exactly does RevivalS takes place? Or are you keeping it as AU?

Kha, how are we going to link our Saber stuff with Aurion's chat with Saber? (I'll leave the brainstorming to you, since I dont know what Aaron is planning. )
The last time Aaron mentioned, RevivalS went AU. And I've no idea what Aaron has in mind for Saber... Hmm... Maybe Aurion couselling Saber wouldn't be so recommended after all...

Quote:
Actually, it was Garyuu's own response to go and strike the unknown who destroyed the Insect (( Isdera )), but alas. I'm trying to bag in on Garyuu's protectiveness here as he tries to attack a potential threat, since StrikerS clearly shows he's not just Lutecia's yes-man and can act on his own violation.

Quote:
I didn't either. Somehow she was the perfect image for Nanoha's rival. Someone who is gentle, kind, strong, loyal and at the same time, a great leader, friend and warrior who can be trusted beyond doubt.

And the King? Go watch Toward the Terra.

Then you'll see one of my sources of EPIC power...
*notes and starts DL*

My only fear of watching new anime now is that the Spiral Nemesis always makes Bluecheesium salads out of them.

Quote:
Nah, Zone's role type in DestinyS will go to... Jail. I intend to bring out Zone, but that'll be for other things in a later future.
Oh no I meant to ask if Zone would have been met by Fate and the others by the time of DestinyS in the fanon timeline. Because he is an OC, and he does not appear in DestinyS, I thought he'd might have room to appear in StargazerS. But he's your character and hence I'll need permission.

@Keroko: Apart from the shakey dates of major events and the equally debatable lifespans of Seiou and Sakura, that background is intact if the Ion Canon does not blast that portion to bits.
Old 2007-09-29, 14:16   Link #11675
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
@Keroko: Apart from the shakey dates of major events and the equally debatable lifespans of Seiou and Sakura, that background is intact if the Ion Canon does not blast that portion to bits.
Whew. Okay, next step, you may have mentioned this already, but what would Ancient Vivio's relation be to Sakura?

Concidering how much we know about the past after 3 seasons, I think we can say that the Ion Canon treats the past as an unimportant target. We still know next to nothing about Alhazarhed, know only a tiny bit more about the Belka of the past, and we're still pretty much left in the dark about everything else.
Old 2007-09-29, 14:23   Link #11676
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post

Spoiler for Chap 1-1:

Hm, hm!

A nice start- as Keroko said, more of an intro than a chpater in itself...not that that's bad, of course. I'm looking forward to more.

Also, in this Zone matter...who is he/she/it?
Old 2007-09-29, 15:17   Link #11677
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Nonsense! You don't get any wiser than, "Rush towards the enemy and hack through as many of them as you can."
I prefer “Sit back and call in air strikes...”

Spoiler for Boom:
Old 2007-09-29, 15:30   Link #11678
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Wha? But HK is loyal...in a sense. Doesn't stop him from expressing his distaste of his master in various ways though if that master is not up to his standards.
Oh, I know HK is loyal, and so is Artherion. The only difference is that Artherion has no distaste for his master, despite the fact that she doesn't share the urge to go on a homocidal rage every time she's bored.

A small amount of disapointment, yes, but no distaste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post

Spoiler for Boom:
Now where's the fun in that?

Well, apart from watching a nearly unrivalled fireworks display.
Old 2007-09-29, 16:57   Link #11679
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Still writting chapter 18
I wonder if I should wrap up this chapter with one big chunk(when compared to the others I've written) of text, or split in two and post one of them, then the other once it's finished

Decisions, decisions

Also, I noticed that by the end of episode 25, Lutecia was no longer with Caro or Erio, so...what happened?
Did they escort Garyuu and Lutecia to the Ground forces and let them there, or what?
Old 2007-09-29, 17:50   Link #11680
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post

Spoiler for Boom:
Uso da...only through fierce melee combat and use of inhumanly large weapons can one achieve

HOT BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

And besides, airstrikes are just cheap tactics anyway...

On a more serious note, I need a TSA military rank list, for another character in the works; the more detailed the better. Anyone up for it?
Closed Thread