AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-30, 12:47   Link #11821
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
But, by this time, his sources include a complete infodump of Uno's memories, which has Treize in them. You could mention he hasn't completed processing those memories yet, I suppose.
Oops...
Forgot to edit that part (was written before the subbed version came out )

Anyway, here's a couple of scenes from part 4
Spoiler for Tail grab:

and...
Spoiler for Boy?:

So...I guess the ones left are Maren jumping into Koji's arms (or already hugging) and Koji between Maren and Treize in the helicopter

But for now, I'll work on Treize's Lucky Star sprite
*runs*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-09-30 at 13:05.
Old 2007-09-30, 13:02   Link #11822
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Oops...

Spoiler for Tail grab:

and...
Spoiler for Boy?:

So...I guess the ones left are Maren jumping into Koji's arms (or already hugging) and Koji between Maren and Treize in the helicopter
*runs*
Whoa that's fast. Clueless Treize is so moe~~~
Old 2007-09-30, 14:32   Link #11823
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Fusion complete, and the soul of Kha points into the shining sky, the shield of the Saint Guard forming the background.

Kha: BREAKING THROUGH BACKLOG LIKE IT WAS NEVER THERE!

(A sweeping mane of gold transitions the screen)

Fate: TAKING THESE PENT-UP FRUSTRATIONS AND TURNING IT TO STRENGTH!

(Zoom out to a winged silouette holding a cross and a scythe)

Both: THE ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS!!!

"DENSHA TENSHI TERESA!"

ORETACHI WO...

DARE DAT TO OMOETTE YAGARU?!

(Cue lightning flash and thunder crash, followed with a wall of water rising up from crashing waves)

That still needs some work... And yes, they finally thought of a name for their daughter product of GATTAI. ^_^;
*reads*

*uncorks bottle, letting:Phew... What a bang... At least Reiji's not a h4xx flu.

Yup, everyone got an EYEFUL the moment that appeared in the Image thread... It also resulted in the most daring statement regarding an OC since Arc-Ginga's... "Swordfight", Nighty-style, that got shot down really really fast.

What's a Felkraken Sucher () doing outside Ironforge?

Yep Master Wodan it is.

It was random, but it depends on GL27 I said, to see how random it is. It might not be random after all...

What a second. It's probably just a coincidence, but it does share a lot of similarities to Sonicform, ne?

... What?

I'm more amazed at how Nighty wrapped his mind around the theory up nicely and predicted Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

I was tyring to make it shorter.

Oh I don't know... As long as it doesn't make it less fun...

Interesting that we're both Church-focused posters, and we're the only ones using that phrase.

Analyist. Analist made me LOL.

Maybe yes, maybe not. In dream mode, remembering 22 faces of strangers is a little hard.

Primarch II eh?

*notes*

I... can't see a thing.

Ah souka?

*notes for Hollow Ataraxia*

Sucks to be sweeping the carpet for canon sometimes.

Sore ga, "Swordfight", Nighty-style. You're the only one of the OC thread who can consistently pull off brilliant metaphorical works like that!

So do I... Which Uni do you go to?

I like your narration. Very well done. And the build up is good; makes us want to read more. Just for the Spiral Nemesis that is my brain () when is this set relative to canon?

...Wait.

That means... Smith... Was based off Simon?!

Now I'm wondering what Wesson's reaction to Kamina's appearance... And with the choosing between two Kaminas in mind... And Wesson's similarities to the illusion...

And while we're at that, what's Wesson's lifespan?

Nighty does it again with a winrar post! Nanoha must've been still quite a little girl when that happened, she's way too strong now.

Looking forward to that.

Quoted for TRUTH.

And Itsuki better watch ou--

Kha: TENJYO MUSOU!

Fate: PLASMA REQUIEM!

Both: BUREKAAAAAA!!!

*sees Itsuki get blasted into the Sun for 99,999 damage*

Wooow.
Well, if this ain't the most EPIC-laden Backlog Breaker, I don't know what is.

And, also, I made amends to those pictures a while- a better one should be in one of my posts prior to this, just so you. know.

Quote:
Oops...

Spoiler for Tail grab:

and...
Spoiler for Boy?:

*runs*
Wee~, more clueless moe Treize!

Koji's and Cinque's expressions are GOLDEN, by the by.
Old 2007-09-30, 15:46   Link #11824
Erio
Hiromi

Late reviews are late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Tackling backlog later but for now...

Return of teh Knights! Well, Isdera only for nao.

Spoiler for Side Isdera AFTER Part I : Knight and Beast:

~~~

DestinyS tease pic.

Spoiler for The King:

Spoiler for King's Hand:
Awesome piece, as always. I can already tell Isdera vs Zest is going to be much more entertaining than Signum vs Zest. And where is Agito? Shouldnt she had come with Zest?

Not much else to say, since this is just the greeting. Waiting for more.

And GARlock Yuuno is DAMN GAR. APPROVED!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Maybe its because I'm not really that keen or interested in incest siscon sibling love , but its not really affecting me.

Or maybe I'm becoming immune! (Is that even possible in this case?) Like getting immunity after recovering from chicken pox or something.

How about giving Chrono a break and start disturbing Kha (the character)? *runs away*

*runs back* Anyway before I go off to sweet sweet slumber land.
Spoiler for Chap 1-1:

I know there's bound to be discrepancies and such, so if you find any please let me know. Sometimes I can feel that something isn't right with what I write () but I can seem to pinpoint it.

What I've realize after editing multiple times is that I can't seem to write or structure conversations very well. Any tips? *waits for the boos and cheers, hoping to get more of the latter*
It was a fun read, especially the Tesla bits. As others have said, it is more of an introduction than a chapter. Waiting for more!

Quote:
Hmm... I don't quite get it. Since the first one I posted is the prologue, logically I can't call the next one a prologue or intro right? Well it is true that its kinda like a continuation of the first intro. (Maybe I should have just put them together)

*ponders* I think I'm getting what you guys are trying to say. A chapter is supposed to be longer? Well its only the 1st part of it. Working on the next one.
No, its not the length, but the content. You did not show any new content (that is, your OCs) so the chapter feels like an introduction, a set up for what is to come. And as said, that's not bad at all.

What we're trying to say is not really important anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You misunderstood It's better to use (yes, USE! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!) you for images that are near impossible to find, rather then those that could be found ...

Like Hayate in compromising situations, that could be found if you look hard enough

But Hayate in compromising situations with a GUY (Not Erio, please...), well... All I'm gonna ask is what would it take to convince you
Why not? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
The problem with that statement is that, by the same logic, everyone who plays a shooter is a psychopath who likes to shoot people, and everyone who plays strategy games is a terrorist who laughs at the deaths of thousands. Hell, people who draw comics that have murder in it hould be walking psychopaths, just because they can pick up a pencil and draw it.

Seperating reallity from fantasy is a common, and realistic thing to do. You make it sound far-fetched, but you yourself do it as well.

I would have explained my point better if I had thought of these analogies.

Quote:
Lowe and me seem to be the most experienced ones here when it comes to photoshop. You can ask us for advice anytime.
I do have a question, actually. Is there any way to save the History of actions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Hayate x Erio
Hayate x Chrono
Hayate x Yuuno
Hayate x Vice

How about... all 4 of them at the same time...?

*RUNS FROM AARON*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Suggestions of pairings remind me of an idea brought up sometime ago. The idea of having the entire StrikerS cast in a dating sim and any pairing was possible. Truly reminds me of some crack ideas back then.

How about

HayatexAcous
HayatexGriffith
HayatexGenya

The rest I have in mind are so I'm going to get mauled by the resident Hayate fans for suggesting it.
Hayate's harem is increasing already?!

I wonder if she can take them all at the same time--

*RUNS LIKE HELL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It's just your pitiful soul, of course it's cheap

And in return, you'll be rewarded with visual... pleasures beyond your wildest imagination

*feels dark auras behind him*

*runs*
Me wants... *gulps*...these PLEASURES you speak of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Wee, spoiler!

To standardize:
Normal text and conversation will be using the standard font.
Monologues will be italicized.
[Telepathic conversations will be italicized and closed by brackets.]
<Device names, spells, and speeches will be italicized and closed by braces.>

Although I like to use color codes for conversations, the amount of tags it require would be crazy, so let's stick to this.

Spoiler for Prologue: Profeitin Shrifti:

So, that's it for now. Although not as thrilling as it should be, I hope it's satisfying.

Rant: No! University awaits tomorrow. :cries:
Hey hey, me likes! I like the suspense you've built up here... and I like these antagonists already. Looking forward for more.

Quote:
Sure...

Not really

Well, just finished writting the last part of chapter 18, so here goes!

Spoiler for Resolve - Part 4:

Well, that's it for chapter 18, chapter 19 will be called, Calm Days, and I don't think there'll be much fighting for a while
This goes all the way to the first half of episode 26

Lots of things happening
And some character development

So, if you have some questions I'll answer them...if I can
Ah~ Treize saying "Onee-san~ " over and over again...

Ehh...*ahem* Sorry about that.

I have not watched the last 2 episodes yet...did Cinque have such change of heart during them? Like, saying "I've done my fair share of crimes, I have to be arrested."? Feels a bit weird...she saying that... However, "...for the sake of our younger sisters." felt quite nice.

It would have been cool of Voltaire called Caro his "Mistress" though.

And...more Treize, please. :lo--

*ahem* Almost did that again.

BTW, I wonder if you have plans to include Erio and Caro in your Koji-adventures? I'm interested in a Koji and Erio friendship. They are both Knights, and Maren and Caro are their respective backups...
Old 2007-09-30, 15:55   Link #11825
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I have not watched the last 2 episodes yet...did Cinque have such change of heart during them? Like, saying "I've done my fair share of crimes, I have to be arrested."? Feels a bit weird...she saying that... However, "...for the sake of our younger sisters." felt quite nice.
Cinque pretty much doesn't apear in the last two episodes, only when they're in jail does she magically re-apear. This makes Flame's scenario a prefectly plausible explanation to just where the hell she was.

Quote:
Well, Caro is not Voltaire's mistress. In fact, Voltaire follows Caro's orders purely by choice. As Caro describes it, she's more like a priestess and Voltaire is lending her his powers.
Old 2007-09-30, 16:10   Link #11826
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Ah~ Treize saying "Onee-san~ " over and over again...

Ehh...*ahem* Sorry about that.
No problem

Quote:
Yeah...well, Cinque doesn't show up in epsiode 25, and in 26 is already when they're 'arrested'.
And the crimes thing, well, she one of the older sisters, which prapably mean she's done a lot of missions, and who knows how many people she had to kill to complete her misson's objectives.

Quote:

And...more Treize, please. :lo--

*ahem* Almost did that again.

Quote:
BTW, I wonder if you have plans to include Erio and Caro in your Koji-adventures? I'm interested in a Koji and Erio friendship. They are both Knights, and Maren and Caro are their respective backups...
Hmm, Koji, Maren and Yui will be with the RF6 until the end (It seems Ginga will too), so don't be surprised to see Erio and Koji sparring or 'hanging out'

I'm also thinking of a Hot Springs/Public Baths scene too
Spoiler for Uh oh...:

Quote:
Cinque pretty much doesn't apear in the last two episodes, only when they're in jail does she magically re-apear. This makes Flame's scenario a prefectly plausible explanation to just where the hell she was.
I love it when a plan comes together
Ion Canon loves me (a little)

Quote:
Well, Caro is not Voltaire's mistress. In fact, Voltaire follows Caro's orders purely by choice. As Caro describes it, she's more like a priestess and Voltaire is lending her his powers.
Yep, hence why I wrote what I wrote

Though, I found it wierd when they put mecha sounds not only on Hakutenou but also on Voltaire
Old 2007-09-30, 16:24   Link #11827
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Noted.

Quote:
Well, yeah, I know she is not exactly his mistress, but it would have been cool if he did refer to her as such... Just to add to Caro's AWESOME factor...

BTW, you missed my Photoshop question.

Quote:
No problem

Yeah...well, Cinque doesn't show up in epsiode 25, and in 26 is already when they're 'arrested'.
And the crimes thing, well, she one of the older sisters, which prapably mean she's done a lot of missions, and who knows how many people she had to kill to complete her misson's objectives.
I see. Well, I sure like her onee-san attitude.

Quote:
Hmm, Koji, Maren and Yui will be with the RF6 until the end (It seems Ginga will too), so don't be surprised to see Erio and Koji sparring or 'hanging out'

Spoiler for Uh oh...:

We need several drawings of this!

But where are Maren and Yui?

Quote:
Ion Canon loves you a lot, actually.
Old 2007-09-30, 16:27   Link #11828
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
*whistles*

It's all in your head

*whistles*

Limits? What usage limits?!?! Maybe you should just kill some Elevens instea-

*Tormenk goes around killing Elevens with FNP90*

Bad time to evolve
Might as well excise it out *grabs scalpel*

Uhm... Don't you know that some of the Elevens are...

*Sees the Britannia Empire being blown up by Terran Elements of the TSAB

Nanoha casts Starlight Breaker (Blaster shift) on Lancelot

Fate casts Plasma Zamber Breaker on Lancelot

Hayate Casts Ragnarok on Lancelot

Lancelot takes 99999999999999999999999999 damage!

Let's not involve those Britannians...

Quote:
Sure...

Not really

Well, just finished writting the last part of chapter 18, so here goes!

Well, that's it for chapter 18, chapter 19 will be called, Calm Days, and I don't think there'll be much fighting for a while

Lots of things happening

- Fluffy... lol

Quote:
Sorry...still nothing

Kinda, I never saw the anime, but I did saw this animated gif:
Spoiler for Uaaaah~:

That's where I got it from

And this would be Treize eating
Spoiler for mogu~mogu:

Heh, thanks for the comment

*goes back to desk*
- Ah yes, the one scene...

- Sayoko huh? let's hope she does not hide in a box or suddenly sleep.

===

5 AM local time....

must go back to sleep

And speaking of Magic systems, we do have a lot already- that i can remember.

some are based upon other sigils from other series All those in Underline are in my usage right now

Canon

Nanohaic:

- Mid-Type
- Velka-Type

Others:

- Dei-Type (based on the Gatekeeper sigil- can be grouped with Terra Type as wel)
- Terra Types (based on other Terran magic spells and seals- one of the most recognized is the Sakura Star)
- The Sigil from Prism Ark- still looking for the name / can be given name- can be grouped into the Terra Type family

OC

Derivatives:

- Terra Variants (basically a combination sigil of a Terra and either mid or velka type. This is an ultra complex draw (Fusion A & S, Kyla))
- Mid-Type Variants (Mid chaos (Mai), Mid elemental, Mid Divine (Solty/Dike) and many others)
- Velka-Type Variants (Velka Chaos (Dio?), Velka Holy, Velka Dark and many others)

Stand Alone / Original:

forgot about this section...

- Guys, do you mind filling this up?
Old 2007-09-30, 16:32   Link #11829
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for Uh oh...:
Oooh, hot bath scene? Do want!

Quote:
Yep, hence why I wrote what I wrote

Though, I found it wierd when they put mecha sounds not only on Hakutenou but also on Voltaire
*hands over ears* Mecha sounds? What mecha sounds? I didn't hear any mcha sounds! They're summons, they don't have mecha sounds!

*cough* My obvious case of denial aside, I finished a little piece of Keroko training the forwards -or in this case, Subaru- I may do Erio, Caro and of course Tiana later.

Spoiler for A day in training:

Whew, that turned out longer then I thought. Well, the first part of a Keroko-as-a-trainer piece. It shows a bit of her street-fighter past influences in her combat (trip, punch, kick while they're down) and an instructor.

Also... possible Austin influence in Keroko's training? I was certainly thinking so when I thought of this scenario.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-10-01 at 01:07.
Old 2007-09-30, 16:37   Link #11830
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

We need several drawings of this!

But where are Maren and Yui?
Women's section...Along with Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, etc...
It's a Sound Stage 01 reference
A fragment of that SS scene is portrayed in the StrikerS Manga Chapter 9 - Episode 9.5
Caro wins in this bath scene

Quote:

Whew, that turned out longer then I thought. Well, the first part of a Keroko-as-a-trainer piece. It shows a bit of her street-fighter past influences in her combat (trip, punch, kick while they're down) and an instructor.

Also... possible Armstrong influence in Keroko's training? I was certainly thinking so when I thought of this scenario.
Nice, Keroko as an instructor...liked it

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-09-30 at 16:54.
Old 2007-09-30, 16:42   Link #11831
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:

The problem with that statement is that, by the same logic, everyone who plays a shooter is a psychopath who likes to shoot people, and everyone who plays strategy games is a terrorist who laughs at the deaths of thousands. Hell, people who draw comics that have murder in it hould be walking psychopaths, just because they can pick up a pencil and draw it.

Seperating reallity from fantasy is a common, and realistic thing to do. You make it sound far-fetched, but you yourself do it as well.
I have issues with games and such that engage in gratuitous and pointless brutality just because they can as well. I don’t think they ought to be banned (well most of them), but I sure as hell won’t buy them and wish they’d stop making them as they give the hobby a bad image. Further the audience for these is far larger and less niche and actual murders don’t go out and seek violent video games; because they aren’t killing just to kill in 99.9% of cases. Pedophiles on the other hand often DO seek out reams of pornography in the coruse of their actives amassing large pornographic libraries of various flavors of child porn is acutally a fairly common symptom of the disorder.

Also unlike pedophilia murder is acutally condoned by both the state sand society, in certain circumstances, such as by police, in war, etc. Most games were the violence is part of a war or by police against criminals receives little attention, but when its criminals killing proper authorities or murdering civilians?! Shit storm! Yes, yes why should it matter its still people killing each other, but double standards are part of the real world, deal. Violence is just a part of human nature, it’s existed since the dawn of man, and is often tolerated and even glorified (see endless list of war heroes), but being attracted to little children has always been looked down upon. Is this kind of thing right? Perhaps not, but it’s how the brain seems to be wired.

Pedophilia is as said never acceptable under any conditions as far as 99.9% of society is concerned. You can bemoan how wrong it is that mass murder is more acceptable (and even venerated) when compared to sexual assault or perversion, but that’s just how it is. Also while I don’t like suggestive loli stuff if they’re CLOTHED (fully) I can tolerate and allow it to exist (if look down on anyone that likes it seriously), but the moment the clothing come off I think it ought to be burned and the artist’s tools confiscated.

Also as noted Pedophiles do go out looking for imagery of underage girls as part of their problems in many cases and this just gives them a legal way to indulge in their perversion, and/or let’s them justify these clearly totally unacceptable thoughts. Pedophilia is a real psychological problem and the rampant fantasies and creation of writings and other materials about it are a serious symptom, people with this disorder need psychiatric help before it gets out of hand and they acutally do something, but by rationalizing their deviant thoughts by saying “it’s not real” and such they may well delay seeking help or convince themselves they don’t have a problem. Don’t think that fantasies and reality aren’t connected at some level people tend to like fantasy that appeals to some aspect of their reality. You can learn allot about a person by what they like to read and look at, and people that like to look at drawings of scantily clad or naked little girls are telling me some pretty unflattering things about themselves.

What's laid out above is the sort of guy I really have issues with while I sometimes roll my eyes at people that seem to have some weird obsession over certain fairly tame loli characters if they seem otherwise normal I can put it down to one creepy aspect of them and tolerate it as long as it’s kept in check and not trotted out constantly. The the guys that acutally draw these sorts of characters naked/semi-naked or consume that stuff in a regular basis though… them I have serious concerns about.

The type of images detailed above (soft or hardcore loli pornography) have no redeeming value IMO they aren’t entertaining, or artistic, or sending a message they’re just repugnant and if they serve no useful purpose they ought to be gotten rid of since they’re disgusting.
Old 2007-09-30, 16:46   Link #11832
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Well, yeah, I know she is not exactly his mistress, but it would have been cool if he did refer to her as such... Just to add to Caro's AWESOME factor...
But it would shrink Voltaire's awesome factor, and quite honestly, he needs all te awesome he can get with his apearance.

Quote:
BTW, you missed my Photoshop question.
Eh? Ah, sorry.

Hmm, saving the history you say? Not that I am aware of, but you could always make a mask and edit there instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

- Fluffy... lol

===

5 AM local time....

must go back to sleep

some are based upon other sigils from other series All those in Underline are in my usage right now

Canon

Nanohaic:

- Mid-Type
- Velka-Type

Others:

- Dei-Type (based on the Gatekeeper sigil- can be grouped with Terra Type as wel)
- Terra Types (based on other Terran magic spells and seals- one of the most recognized is the Sakura Star)
- The Sigil from Prism Ark- still looking for the name / can be given name- can be grouped into the Terra Type family

OC

Derivatives:

- Terra Variants (basically a combination sigil of a Terra and either mid or velka type. This is an ultra complex draw (Fusion A & S, Kyla))
- Mid-Type Variants (Mid chaos (Mai), Mid elemental, Mid Divine (Solty/Dike) and many others)
- Velka-Type Variants (Velka Chaos (Dio?), Velka Holy, Velka Dark and many others)

Stand Alone / Original:

Well, there is Aspect Magic, a type of magic one of my OC's use and which lore is important for Keroko's background.

Basically you recieve the blessing of one of the five Aspect Dragons, and with it a shard of their essence, greatly enhancing your magic power, but the most powerfull increases depend on the Aspect in question.

It's also a magic style that requires no devices, as the shard of essence serves as enough of a booster as it is.
Old 2007-09-30, 17:03   Link #11833
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Oooh, hot bath scene? Do want!

*hands over ears* Mecha sounds? What mecha sounds? I didn't hear any mcha sounds! They're summons, they don't have mecha sounds!

*cough* My obvious case of denial aside, I finished a little piece of Keroko training the forwards -or in this case, Subaru- I may do Erio, Caro and of course Tiana later.

Also... possible Armstrong influence in Keroko's training? I was certainly thinking so when I thought of this scenario.
A good piece here- the only problem is a minor handful of spelling errors, but it's all good.

The follow-up should be most interesting...

Quote:
Women's section...Along with Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, etc...
It's a Sound Stage 01 reference
A fragment of that SS scene is portrayed in the StrikerS Manga Chapter 9 - Episode 9.5
Caro wins in this bath scene
Aha, that scene, hm...?

And, indeed, Caro wins.

Eh, my imagination is running pretty dry today...but! In commemoration of a possible 20th character, and, thusly, my last for a time while I think, I shall reveal this:

Spoiler for Hm, hm...:

And a further hint...it's Miyazaki stuff.

*Runs like the wind.*

Last edited by Dream_Traveller; 2007-09-30 at 18:27.
Old 2007-09-30, 18:11   Link #11834
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Oops...

Spoiler for Tail grab:

Quote:
and...
Spoiler for Boy?:
Hehhh~ So she's about the same size as Erio and Caro...

Quote:

Though in my opinion, "Maren jumping into Koji's arms" sounds more appealing than them already hugging
Old 2007-09-30, 18:36   Link #11835
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Talking

Some backlog buster before I log off for a while.....

======================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Good to hear the Summer Special draft is nearly complete...and will that scene you mentioned be in the final product, hm?

*Runs from Gemini Sisters.*

Of course it will!

*runs from Berserk Yutaro*

Cue music of Seto no Hanayome OP plays again.

Quote:
And, as to who those rangers are, they're the Handsome Men from Killer7. And be you a fan of Sentai, Lowe, I see?

...*Imagines a group of sentai Nanoha villains.*

Killer7? Not familiar with it, sorry (only familiar with the likes of Mask Men, Flash Men, Power Rangers, and El Dorado V.)

========================

Quote:
Shakugan no Shana, episode 13, around the 12th minute
MUST WATCH!!!

============================

Quote:
And lots of... probing and... thrusting... and grinding... and pushing... and pulling...

Of swords!!!!!
Dirty thought is dirty.

Quote:
Best of both worlds?

DO WANT
*starts digging the Internet*

Quote:
Well, been seeing her for quite sometime on other boards. But only here did I discover who she's supposed to be

And as I mentioned above, she'll be a sister. To whom exactly, I ain't telling yet. Although both you and Erio have been dropping yourselves more hints on her identity unintentionally

Quote:
OH SHI-

*wipes blood*
You'll enjoy it.

=================

Quote:
Hmm....which Simon?
Quote:
Medic! We have a sever case of malnutrition, I sugest a heavy dose of Gurren-Lagann.
Quote:
THIS SIMON

Spoiler for GAR:

*activates left eye*

FlameSparkZ, Your Lord Lelouche Orders You To Watch Gurren Lagann with all your Strength!!!!!
Poor FlameSparkz.

=========================

Quote:
Lowe shows he can make swordfights wrong as well, in addition to serving up a plate of nasty breakfast.
Quoted for freaking truth!!!

==================

Quote:
Lance: "This is unexpecting..."

Signum: "Urusai, baka... Ahh!!"

Does not compute!!!!

Or is it

====================================

Quote:

Yui's profile is HERE

Just remember that her loyalty towards Koji rivals Maren's
*runs*
Haven't had seen the profile for a while, so I guess I can have a look of it, ne?

===========================

Quote:
Spoiler for My version:

Did I just spoil Isdera vs Signum?
NO YOU DIDN'T

In fact, I almost exploded my head off when I read this. Somehow this brings me the innuendo of Ai no Tsurugi, although this brings more of that feeling than that one.

Anyway

====================

====================

Quote:
Hmmmmm I found something interesting while searching for random pics... You might be interested Lord Chaos

Spoiler for Otto? Looking Womanly?:

*runs from embarrassed Otto*

=========================

Quote:
Must... have... drawing... of... Treize... stroking... Maren's... tail....

And this chapter has reminded me that I have to do a Keroko/Voltaire meeting one of these days.
YES PLEASE

===================

Quote:
Spoiler for You called?:
Must I add here that they're incredibly stupid and brave at the same time?

==========================

Quote:
Sorry...still nothing

Kinda, I never saw the anime, but I did saw this animated gif:
Spoiler for Uaaaah~:

That's where I got it from

And this would be Treize eating
Spoiler for mogu~mogu:

Heh, thanks for the comment

*goes back to desk*
Quote:
Oops...

Spoiler for Tail grab:

and...
Spoiler for Boy?:

*runs*

Treize grabbing Maren's tail and making her go "gaga" makes me go (although it reminds me a lot of Shamal-Eruru having her tail grabbed by Shamisen now where's the Neuterer?)

And I never realized until now that Treize is made of moe and

Ah~~~ clueless Treize~~~

Quote:
No problem

Ah, so that explains what happened. P

Quote:

Spoiler for Uh oh...:

SOMEONE MAKE A PROPER SCENE OUT OF THIS!!!!

Isn't that supposed to be my job?

Last edited by USB500; 2007-09-30 at 18:46. Reason: adding more quoted texts
Old 2007-09-30, 19:32   Link #11836
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

- Fluffy... lol

===

5 AM local time....

must go back to sleep

Canon

Nanohaic:

- Mid-Type
- Velka-Type

Others:

OC

Derivatives:

Stand Alone / Original:

Ah, my Argentum Style! Wasurenaite ze!

Umm, it's kinda random...put it down as...machine-based and highly variable.

*is a showoff with original material*
Old 2007-09-30, 19:52   Link #11837
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Spoiler for Eh...:

*Legs it.*

And, even though Austin was hanging from a bar...crafty, nonetheless.
I thought I saw KH Riku

Quote:
Quoted for TRUTH.
I thought you were gonna get mad at me

Quote:
And Itsuki better watch ou--

Kha: TENJYO MUSOU!

Fate: PLASMA REQUIEM!

Both: BUREKAAAAAA!!!

*sees Itsuki get blasted into the Sun for 99,999 damage*

Wooow.

Quote:
Itsuki (in flight): Oi oi why are you ganging up on me? I am but protecting the esteemed commander from the evil clutches of the shoutacon.
Team rocket (James): Looks like someone else other than us knows how to blast off. Makes me feel better.
I told you so

@Flame: Oi Oi Why is Koji piggybacking Cinque?

Oh yeah can someone tell me the year things again Like the 008MC or something

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-30, 20:35   Link #11838
Aaron008R

Quote:
Have you watched Sky Girls? It's basically a show about underaged girls that are only 16 because the producers said so in clingy pilot suits piloting Mecha.

Sounds like an extreme fanservice anime.

Quote:
But no... I must think of another way... Something else that would bring out Keroko's cute side...
Cute side? She likes new gadgets and equipment.
And she'll beg to be the one to test the prototypes, even going as far as going 'muuuu~', using the 'Puppy-eyes', and the 'crying tactic'.

Spoiler for Keroko moe:

Never mind the first-person perspective narration from my OC.
But that how she acts.

Quote:
Actually that would be Aurion and Ha-

*Radio Static*
And that's pretty much it.

Quote:
Told you.
They wanted Hayate to have a Father-complex towards Aurion (Father-complex because he acts like a Father-figure).
But what the hell, not part of the plan!
Just being a Father-figure is enough...
Let's not make it some sort of mismatched pairing.

Well actually, Saga, Nighty's OC will assume this idea in the combined fic we're working on together with Kha, Keroko-kun and An Hero in Disguise. A misconception on his part, but Aurion would also wrongly assume that Saga likes Hayate to the point of devotion.:eyes pin:

Quote:
Just remember that her loyalty towards Koji rivals Maren's
*runs*
Brother-con?

Quote:
Spoiler for My version:

The beauty of the passion of battle!

NIce!

Quote:
My bad, then why don't you go play it, unless you lost your disc of course
I just borrowed that cd. And I also just borrowed that PS1.

Quote:
Hmmmmm I found something interesting while searching for random pics... You might be interested Lord Chaos

Spoiler for Otto? Looking Womanly?:

Erhm...... Does not compute...

Quote:
Spoiler for Heh...:

Yes, V goes Kamina. Not sure if it suits his character at all, but...

*Runs.*
GAR V?
DOESN'T FIT!!!
Though it's still kinda cool.

Quote:
Wee, spoiler!

To standardize:
Normal text and conversation will be using the standard font.
Monologues will be italicized.
[Telepathic conversations will be italicized and closed by brackets.]
<Device names, spells, and speeches will be italicized and closed by braces.>

Although I like to use color codes for conversations, the amount of tags it require would be crazy, so let's stick to this.

Spoiler for Prologue: Profeitin Shrifti:

So, that's it for now. Although not as thrilling as it should be, I hope it's satisfying.

Rant: No! University awaits tomorrow. :cries:
This is certainly interesting. Nice piece. You can really convey the atmosphere. Good job!

Quote:

Lots of things happening

FLAMESPARKZ WINS SEVERAL TIMES OVER!!!

Nice interactions. Nice tail stroking. Nice clueless moe.

APPORVED!!!

And of course, the drawings are

Quote:
Like I said Hayate needs much love and attention, after strikers shafted her like an abandon mine. >_>

*high fives*
Agreed.

Quote:
Errr...that might work. So that would justify any smitten looks and gleaming eyes. *cough cough*
E-eh? I guess that still won't work... Can't you do with just a warm smile and say, "How cute!" or something like that?

Quote:
Woo!

Yet another impressive piece there!

Nice moments from all here- especially that one Treize/Maren scene. Ah, the youngest Number is always confused...

Looking forward to the next installment.

And now, churning out more stuff, a much shorter preview.

Spoiler for Pierce the Heavens!:

...I may have gone a tad loony with the font sizes. And, I might have to edit this...but, tell me what y'all think nonetheless.
Now THIS I can imagine!
Awesome.

Quote:
Part II is here, and it's Nanoha time first. Keroko's will come in Part III.

Spoiler for First Meeting : Part II:

Anyway, the 7 month timegap of RF6 in StS 26 is giving me a lot of ideas to work with, especially with my knights...

I'll try to see how it'll work, but for now, I'll complete Isdera/Austin/Saga-Aurion talk first.

(( It was Aaron's extra assistance that inspired some ideas for Knights in the 6 month gap. ))
Nanoha got owned quickly...
Damn, Austin is way off the charts in direct experience teaching!
Awesom work there, Nighty.

And what assistance did I give? All I remember is the PM about the talk in RevivalS...

Quote:
*reads*

*uncorks bottle, letting:Phew... What a bang... At least Reiji's not a h4xx flu.
And a good thing you used that. I found Fate's reaction to be most scandalous!

Quote:
How about... all 4 of them at the same time...?

*RUNS FROM AARON*
Omae...

Quote:
Hayate's harem is increasing already?!

I wonder if she can take them all at the same time--

*RUNS LIKE HELL*
KISAMA!!!!
I thought you valued Hayate's purity!!!
Always calling her 'Pure Hayate-chama' and all that!!!

Quote:
Spoiler for Uh oh...:

Poor Erio? Or lucky Erio?

Quote:
Ion Canon loves you a LOT!

Quote:

Nice. This'll certainly show her street-fighter background.
And that's Austin, not Armstrong.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-30, 20:47   Link #11839
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Fist and Fist-Like claws are different
And Chronosphere stops time and since ulti =/= spells (i think) N'aix is pretty much screwed unless he's got super regen though I'm not sayin N'aix is a bad hero

Oh yeah has the term vanguard been used? (I'm not talking about Dota)
I think it has been used by someone as a name for a particular fan-made organization.

Quote:

Oh dear, an instructor teachin' one of the trainees to "cheat" is something I did not expect (even for dogfighting). More, more!

Quote:
Oh yeah can someone tell me the year things again Like the 008MC or something
The ULTIMATE LINK, courtesy of Nightengale. It's in the front page; there's another one by Kha, who included the fanon timeline.

Not sure if that's what you asked for, though.

Quote:
Oops...

Spoiler for Tail grab:

and...
Spoiler for Boy?:

*runs*
I am humbly a new moe-cultist.

Quote:
I was tyring to make it shorter.

Oh I don't know... As long as it doesn't make it less fun...

Interesting that we're both Church-focused posters, and we're the only ones using that phrase.
Uh, then me becomes Jean Gray? And ye become Cyclops? *blushes*

Don't worry, it's probably not going to change much. Hopefully. *grins evilly*

Which phrase, by the way?

Quote:
Analyist. Analist made me LOL.
It missed me when I read through the post.

Now that you mentioned it in bold, it sort of jumped out.

And made me go lol as well.

Quote:
So do I... Which Uni do you go to?

I like your narration. Very well done. And the build up is good; makes us want to read more. Just for the Spiral Nemesis that is my brain () when is this set relative to canon?
It's not an international university, just a local one in Malaysia. Not very famous too. I don't know if any of you have heard of UTAR (aside from FA ). Anyway, it's affordable and recognized (mostly by locals), so that's that.

Rant: Me wants to go Melbourne University!

And relative to canon, it's five years post-StrikerS.

Quote:
Nighty does it again with a winrar post!
Was that deliberate, or just a spelling mistake?
Old 2007-09-30, 20:55   Link #11840
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Spoiler:
Normally, I would Uguu~ at such a sentiment... but seeing the other reactions turned my Uguu~ response into a laugh response.

And re: Axe Vice - it's not Aurion's DIRECTLY... one of his SUBORDINATES... who happen to know a certain pair of BROTHERS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post

OH. MY. GOD.

Okay, this is just GENIUS!!!! If something can make ME crack up, it is some funny *@#$&#*!&$^#!!!!!!

You win the Internet(s). And a cookie. And have gained a follower.
I win! Go me!

Reiji:

Gains as Loot:

Internet

Cookie

Gains as Ally:

LimitedEternal

Quote:

DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.
It's not supposed to! It's mindless insanity!!

Quote:

"Turns Nice Girls Naughty" Indeed Now that's what I call delivering on the goods!!!!!

I think what Arcas needs now is a clicker... if he learns to appreciate escape his predicament first

I wonder what Vice would think to have a product like that with his name on it
Who knows? And thanks for your review. BTW,... "Vice" was developed for a certain PAIR of brothers...

Quote:
Haha, that was entertaining...because I can probably tell which commercial you saw. However, it is still pretty disturbing.
When I wrote it, I did it by coming up with ways all the girls I could think of would hit on Arcas, then strung them together.

Quote:
Since when was Mach Calibur a HIM?!

But I gotta say her attitude is the most badass of all devices so far, probably even beating Raising Heart. Thing is, we havent seen nearly enough of her, as we have RH.
Apalis: [Badass means nothing if you don't have the firepower to back it up!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I seriously think MC is way cooler.
Apalis would disagree... very violently.

Quote:
You know, this...

lit my heart afire...

for all the wrong reasons...

*follows Tormenk's footsteps*
Dark Reiji:

JUST AS PLANNED!!!

Quote:
Eek, pardon the noob-ness, but what's AMG?
Ah! My Goddess!

Quote:

WINNER OF THE INTERNET!

Arcas has his fair share of luck at times...and unluckiness.
Indeed!!!

And how do I win the Internet twice?

Quote:
OMG EPIC WIN!!!

Zafira came thru like the Guardian Beast that he is
I now fear for Chrono's safety
For Chrono's safety, fear you must, yesssssssssssssssssss...

Quote:
.... Axe effect?

Does not compute!

It was rather funny, though.
Good! Did I keep Keroko in character? I see her as more the aggressive type...

Quote:
Artherion likes that too. Looks like Apalis and Artherion would get along juuust fine.

And using the tentacle trigger is dangerous.
As I said before: Apalis IS the new Raging Heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Nice chapter, and a funny one too. Should have been an interesting day for Arcas...
Thanks... even I can't do serious pieces all the time...

Quote:
Griffith x Lucino is as good as canon.

Spoiler for My version:

<frowns>

So you're describing a swordfight... big deal.

NEW MATERIAL!!!

Currently working on Onsen short and LegendS EP1 - expect both up sometime within... <shrugs> a month.
Closed Thread