Old 2007-10-10, 18:58   Link #7042
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pell14 View Post
stop saying ugly when your not!!! it makes ugly peeps like me wanna sucide
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternalBrain View Post
Please stop saying such self-depreciations.
I'm in despair!!! Cute people who think they are ugly have left me in despair!!!
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 19:06   Link #7043
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyao View Post
My ugliness...

Spoiler for pic:
Please show us your full portrait.
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 21:24   Link #7044
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
My ugliness...

Spoiler for pic:
I'm getting some interesting logic here. You're ugly so you choose a camera angle that is pointed down your shirt instead of showing your face... Um, right. It is a shame you aren't as willing to show your face as you are your cleavage, but I will hope you can change your mind.

Or perhaps I completely misunderstand the image. It is titled "My ugliness" so you are showing your least attractive attribute: your cleavage. That is your ugliness. Perhaps next time you can show us "My beauty" and photograph your face instead?

Yeah, I just don't understand the photo. Sometimes art is too abstract to be easily understood.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 21:33   Link #7045
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Or perhaps I completely misunderstand the image. It is titled "My ugliness" so you are showing your least attractive attribute: your cleavage. That is your ugliness. Perhaps next time you can show us "My beauty" and photograph your face instead?
Mmm sorry, I just had to laugh with this comment in agreement. Face shots are always appreciated if someone is determined to call themselves ugly, let the public judge! Hear hear! More often than not, the ugliness is all in the person's own mind, and they usually look better than they think.

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb

Last edited by Marina; 2007-10-10 at 21:58. Reason: Clarity
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 21:34   Link #7046
Corruptor
*Graphic Designer

That is quite harsh and you assume a lot of things and try to make it out to be facts. You could've just asked "Why that camera angle" instead of going about how she wanted to show her cleavage. The topic is, post a pic of yourself not post a portrait of yourself. If you want the person to post a portrait you can simply ask instead of being a douche.
Corruptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 21:43   Link #7047
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Nyao
Me.
Spoiler for ...:

Last edited by Nyao; 2007-10-11 at 00:07. Reason: Was a pointless thing for me to say
Nyao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 21:45   Link #7048
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Thanks for hurting my feelings I deleted it, heres my ugly ass face but its the same camera angle and a lot of people do that angle excuse me for doing the same I must be a horrible slut huh..? And thanks corrupter.
Spoiler for ...:
Who said you're ugly? See, your picture proves the otherwise.
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 21:46   Link #7049
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Who said you're ugly? See, your picture proves the otherwise.
Thanks ^^...
Old 2007-10-10, 22:17   Link #7050
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

I think there's way too much drama appearing in this thread...

If people really believe themselves to be "ugly" (as this seems to be a growing trend in this thread lately) then why bother posting their picture at all? I don't get it...is it the "cool" thing to call yourself ugly? Or is it just to get attention?

I don't know...I just dont' get people sometimes

Also...Corruptor I don't see NoSanninWa's post as being "harsh" in any way shape or form...he made some valid points and it's not like he insulted the girl or anything...I think you need to loosen up and stop assuming he's a "douche" just from a couple posts you've read in the month you've been here.
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 22:18   Link #7051
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop View Post
I think there's way too much drama appearing in this thread...

If people really believe themselves to be "ugly" (as this seems to be a growing trend in this thread lately) then why bother posting their picture at all? I don't get it...is it the "cool" thing to call yourself ugly? Or is it just to get attention?

I don't know...I just dont' get people sometimes

Also...Corruptor I don't see NoSanninWa's post as being "harsh" in any way shape or form...he made some valid points and it's not like he insulted the girl or anything...I think you need to loosen up and stop assuming he's a "douche" just from a couple posts you've read in the month you've been here.

Actually I was insulted thanks, but lets keep these kind of things in pm rather than this thread.
Old 2007-10-10, 22:23   Link #7052
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to insult you. I can only explain that in my head I simply found it amusing that you posted a picture like that in conjunction with calling yourself ugly. Hence, I posted two different interpretation of what you could have meant in hopes that you would find it amusing. This was definitely not the sort of response I was hoping for.

I honestly didn't intend it to hurt you and now I wish I had realized it could be taken that way. If I had anticipated your response, I would not have posted.

Please forgive me.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 22:24   Link #7053
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to insult you. I can only explain that in my head I simply found it amusing that you posted a picture like that in conjunction with calling yourself ugly. Hence, I posted two different interpretation of what you could have meant in hopes that you would find it amusing. This was definitely not the sort of response I was hoping for.

I honestly didn't intend it to hurt you and now I wish I had realized it could be taken that way. Please forgive me.
I forgive you and I know I over reacted forgive me also...
Old 2007-10-10, 22:25   Link #7054
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

^Fine with me...but just an fyi to you and everyone else...by calling yourself ugly you're bringing this attention (whether good/bad or wanted/unwanted) upon yourself. So i don't know why your crying about it now.....
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 22:37   Link #7055
Dark Zero

Send a message via AIM to Dark Zero
Jeez, no wonder I don't come along to these parts no more.....

*ninja vanish* (for whatever undisclosed time again)
Dark Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 23:08   Link #7056
NyCzAL
Don kurai yabai

I'm a poopoo head plz take pity on me because I know how good it would feel to receive sympathy from others. I am oblivious of previous posts in the same thread on stating how ugly one is and I'll be blatantly post the same thing. Sorry for being harsh but it needs to be pointed out in public and not in a PM this seriously needs to stop.
NyCzAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 23:41   Link #7057
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
Ermm.. Seriously, some of you just wants to start a flame.. which I think an admin should now step up and stop this..

Internet fights are useless, why bother..

Instead of noticing someone else's, why don't you just live YOUR life.. <.<
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 23:47   Link #7058
Corruptor
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop View Post
Grats to you then. He might or might not have made valid points, what I was trying to say in my post, if you actually read it, is that there are better ways to say it then the way he did it. I do not know him so me calling him a douche was aimed at the post not how he acts generally.

People usually say "ugly pic of me" because they hope they might get a few compliments or it may just be easier to handle being called ugly if you yourself claim to be one. I usually say "i look stupid in this pic" or whatever faults/flaws i see in that certain picture, when I post a pic which I rarely do.

Oh... and please, stop it with the bandwagon. A moderator says certain thing and everyone jumps in nodding their heads in union expecting a pat most likely. Here, I will give you one

/pat everyone in the thread

Be nice or ignore instead of being rude, what do you gain of it? You're more likely then not going to scare away people who would want to participate in this.
Corruptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 23:53   Link #7059
iamtetsuo
Thinking Different Member
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to iamtetsuo
Too much drama and not enough photo posting!

Spoiler for Reflections:

I have another photo of myself that I like, because it was the first really good self portrait I have taken from a photographic stand point. However I don't know if I should post it as I'm not wearing a shirt in it...
Old 2007-10-11, 00:04   Link #7060
Nyao
&amp;gt;Enter title here&amp;lt;
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtetsuo View Post
Too much drama and not enough photo posting!

Spoiler for Reflections:

I have another photo of myself that I like, because it was the first really good self portrait I have taken from a photographic stand point. However I don't know if I should post it as I'm not wearing a shirt in it...

You almost look clear xD and it seems to me your wearing a shirt.

Tags
photo