Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-10, 09:50   Link #41
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Any word on if 300 is going to be special in some way? Longer/coloured etc

The last page with Byakuya talking smack was really nice, but I would prefer if KT stuck to focusing on one battle rather switching between them. Zomari's release should be a Bulldog or Pitbull or something with a spiked collar.
Old 2007-11-10, 10:01   Link #42
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
But rest at ease, espada, your defeat eont be because of arrogance it willsimply be due to difference in power <-- LOL
that line from byakuya was great
zomari is probaly done for if he keeps using techniques like he has
Old 2007-11-10, 10:21   Link #43
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I colored Byakuya : D
Old 2007-11-10, 12:05   Link #44
Lendial

so they basicly both pulled shadow clone jutsus on each other ? cool. its rather strange the 7th espada has the fastest sonido, i would have reserved that for top 3, but then it must be they have an ability even more impressive.
Old 2007-11-10, 12:41   Link #45
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
...People are still saying this? Aizen also opted to ask Renji to let go of Rukia and leave, instead of just taking her from him by force. I guess Aizen also fears Renji then?

I don't doubt Unohana may be quite powerful, but saying that because Aizen didn't fight her, when he clearly didn't want to fight ANYONE, is a poor theory.
you're comparison makes no sense, seeing that Aizen had no time to fight Unohana if he wanted everything to go as planned and he GAVE Renji the choice to leave...when you GIVE a chance to someone, you're giving them mercy(why would you giv emercy if you were scared?)

Anyways this chapter may have answered why Yammy is still alive. It seems the Espada have certain people with certain skills (the 7th is the fastest with Sonido)...which means they aren't ranked by overall ability as we were left to believe. Maybe Yammy is like....brutish strength, or like cero/bala user? WE've seen him use msot hollow techniques, maybe that's his specialty and why he remains...and HOORAY for the fro guy getting helped.
Old 2007-11-10, 14:04   Link #46
Irkalla
I asked for this

Byakuya was awesome in this chap. goooo byakuchi
Old 2007-11-10, 14:58   Link #47
kagato3

Quote:
...People are still saying this? Aizen also opted to ask Renji to let go of Rukia and leave, instead of just taking her from him by force. I guess Aizen also fears Renji then?

I don't doubt Unohana may be quite powerful, but saying that because Aizen didn't fight her, when he clearly didn't want to fight ANYONE, is a poor theory.
I'm not so sure Azien would have completly owned her if he had fought her at that point, she was wise to some of his tricks and his illisions aren't perfect other wise she would never have been there to begin with, granted I doubt she could have worked out a way to see through them durring the fight but it is possable, The power graphs KT put out a few months ago make her out to be almost as big a monster as Kenpachi, a little weaker but faster and more skilled at defence then he is with added retsu contol that os in the same class as azein and the old man. She is also the only person to release a bankai with out saying a word, unless the huge sky-whale is her shikai and if it is her bankai must be massive.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-11-10, 15:46   Link #48
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
you're comparison makes no sense, seeing that Aizen had no time to fight Unohana if he wanted everything to go as planned and he GAVE Renji the choice to leave...when you GIVE a chance to someone, you're giving them mercy(why would you giv emercy if you were scared?)
I'm a comparison?

Had no time? That was right after he fought Hitsugaya. If he had no time why did he bother with Hitsu then? And why did he have no time? If he was in a hurry, would he have taken all that time to take the Hogyoku (I'll be damned if I can spell it) from Rukia when he could have done it in a matter of seconds?

And why did he bother toying around with Renji and Ichigo if he had no time? Why did he take ages explaining all the process to them if he had no time? He had all the time in the world. Unohana had seen him release, she was under the spell of his Shikai. He could have beaten her, but she didn't even try to stop him, so he didn't bother. That simple.
Old 2007-11-10, 16:56   Link #49
strategos

Hmm, dont know if anyone mention this...
But its funny how Ishida is being save by the guy who killed his grandfather.
So much for the Quincy Pride.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2007-11-10, 19:55   Link #50
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
I'm a comparison?

Had no time? That was right after he fought Hitsugaya. If he had no time why did he bother with Hitsu then? And why did he have no time? If he was in a hurry, would he have taken all that time to take the Hogyoku (I'll be damned if I can spell it) from Rukia when he could have done it in a matter of seconds?

And why did he bother toying around with Renji and Ichigo if he had no time? Why did he take ages explaining all the process to them if he had no time? He had all the time in the world. Unohana had seen him release, she was under the spell of his Shikai. He could have beaten her, but she didn't even try to stop him, so he didn't bother. That simple.
Aizen's a cocky bastard, he was mocking Hitsu and Hitsu went bankai. he couldn't just walk away from that. And they deidcateds a whole frigging vol. (20) to explain why he didnt just "take" the Hougyoku, go read it then talk. And the reason I said he had no time is because he had to get back to Soukyoku Hill....and thats where he fought Renji and Ichigo (so obviously he had time there)... the point of the matter I was sayingis that he had to meet up with ichi and tousen to get Rukia on the hill...once you get to your destination you're not in a rush, so bleh.

and Unohana was slighly under his spell. She could at least notice she was under an illusion, which no one so far had been able to do. So some of your earlier posts going against her seem baseless, seeing that she's never fought and just because she's a healer (you assume she can't be powerful enough to fight certain people). She didnt stop him ebcause there were two people half dead there, and those bandages that teleported him were already around him....so there were two things halting her. That Simple. >,>
Old 2007-11-11, 21:23   Link #51
astrallionheart

Don't know if this was already mentioned...but seems like 7th espada's abilities are very similar to Ichigo's bankai (moves so fast it looks like he has a bunch of images).

If Byakuya wins this fight, then it does show that he was a little too cocky or messing around when he fought Ichigo.
Old 2007-11-12, 00:23   Link #52
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
Aizen's a cocky bastard, he was mocking Hitsu and Hitsu went bankai. he couldn't just walk away from that. And they deidcateds a whole frigging vol. (20) to explain why he didnt just "take" the Hougyoku, go read it then talk. And the reason I said he had no time is because he had to get back to Soukyoku Hill....and thats where he fought Renji and Ichigo (so obviously he had time there)... the point of the matter I was sayingis that he had to meet up with ichi and tousen to get Rukia on the hill...once you get to your destination you're not in a rush, so bleh.

and Unohana was slighly under his spell. She could at least notice she was under an illusion, which no one so far had been able to do. So some of your earlier posts going against her seem baseless, seeing that she's never fought and just because she's a healer (you assume she can't be powerful enough to fight certain people). She didnt stop him ebcause there were two people half dead there, and those bandages that teleported him were already around him....so there were two things halting her. That Simple. >,>
Oh god fine. Keep thinking that way. No offence, but I make a point not to start arguments with people in denial.

Edit: And wow, not many posts this week. Guess no Kenpachi action was too anti-climatic for most people. >_>
Old 2007-11-12, 02:55   Link #53
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Guess no Kenpachi action was too anti-climatic for most people. >_>
Byakuya action would be a fine substitute..........except that Espada 7 hasn't really been built up or defined. He's some random villain we know nothing about, who'll probably die after this fight. At least Noitorra's gotten more character development. He's got a backstory now as well. That's why Noitorra vs Kenpachi > Byakuya's fight. And I say that even as a Byakuya fanboy.

I loved Mayuri's line this chapter about putting szayel in a bottle. As long as Ishida and Renji mind their manners and stay out of his way, I predict this battle will steal the thunder from Noitorra vs Kenpachi.
Old 2007-11-12, 04:36   Link #54
waterchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Don't know if this was already mentioned...but seems like 7th espada's abilities are very similar to Ichigo's bankai (moves so fast it looks like he has a bunch of images).

If Byakuya wins this fight, then it does show that he was a little too cocky or messing around when he fought Ichigo.
I'm inclined to think that 7th Espada's Gemelos Sonido is not as fast as Ichigo's bankai, but simply possesses the unique property of leaving behind clones.
Old 2007-11-12, 08:02   Link #55
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

The 7th espada's ability (Gemelos clone) looks a lot similar to Miria's afterimage technique in Claymore (in the time of the 7 ghosts of Pieta, when Miria could do countless afterimages of herself).That technique may show the user to be extremely fast but in reality it's not.The trick lies in that the opponent focuses it's attention on the afterimages while the real user can attack from another angle without the opponent noticing.

Last edited by Kankel; 2007-11-12 at 15:28.
Old 2007-11-12, 10:43   Link #56
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I smell a Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

and boo on the no Uno fight
Old 2007-11-12, 13:37   Link #57
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
not kage bushin, just bushin, because bodies are not solid. you can also call it double or triple after image

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2007-11-12, 16:30   Link #58
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
The 7th espada's ability (Gemelos clone) looks a lot similar to Miria's afterimage technique in Claymore (in the time of the 7 ghosts of Pieta, when Miria could do countless afterimages of herself).That technique may show the user to be extremely fast but in reality it's not.The trick lies in that the opponent focuses it's attention on the afterimages while the real user can attack from another angle without the opponent noticing.
Ahh, so that's where kubo is ripping that off of. it hadn't crossed my mind until you mentioned it, hah

now all we need is an espada that turns into a mecha. and then the circle will be complete :O

haha, all kidding aside (or is it?), mayuri calling ishida an inferior species really amused me, considering he destroyed his bankai

this raises the question though -- if these captains are able to beat the current espada, does that mean they had a limiter on during the SS arc for them to be beaten?
Old 2007-11-12, 16:32   Link #59
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Oh god fine. Keep thinking that way. No offence, but I make a point not to start arguments with people in denial.

Edit: And wow, not many posts this week. Guess no Kenpachi action was too anti-climatic for most people. >_>
Neither do I, but you insisted on continuing before. W/e let it be, think the way you will no one cares, and when someone says someone's in denial, they usually are themselves, but w/e
Old 2007-11-12, 17:17   Link #60
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
this raises the question though -- if these captains are able to beat the current espada, does that mean they had a limiter on during the SS arc for them to be beaten?
why? Espada Nr7 is no match for ichigo, so byakuya wont have a problem either.. Espada Nr5 isnt out of reach for ichigo(non exhausted), so theres nothing wrong with zaraki beeing on par with non-released Nr5
Closed Thread