AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-13, 18:00   Link #41
Fran~
floating away...

The work of Tomoko Kaneda for Nel's voice is outstanding... i think she is the main reason why everybody loves Nel.
Old 2007-12-13, 18:50   Link #42
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

I really loved how they drew Dordonii after Nel swallow his cero, It was so freaking funny how he stood there stunned, I lol so hard.

And it was priceless when Ichigo called Dordonii "Don Panini".
Old 2007-12-13, 20:27   Link #43
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
The work of Tomoko Kaneda for Nel's voice is outstanding... i think she is the main reason why everybody loves Nel.
It's so adorable when she says Itsygo!
Old 2007-12-13, 21:38   Link #44
Fran~
floating away...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=reJFCM632jU
Tsukurimashou, tsukurimashou
sate sate nani ga dekiru ka na...

Tomoko Kaneda: Chiyo-chan Seiyuu

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XljlATUlnOU
2:04-2:28 (2:20-2:24, best turn in anime's history!!!)

Tomoko Kaneda... just awesome...
Old 2007-12-13, 22:01   Link #45
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I had made an article on Tomoko Kaneda in the Bleach - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Tomoko Kaneda

* Date of Birth : 1975-05-29

* Place of Birth : Kangawa

* Height : 1.48m (4' 10'')

* Blood Type: B

Spoiler for Saving Space:
Spoiler for Saving Space:
Old 2007-12-14, 00:59   Link #46
lequory
People hate good theories

everyone check out whats said at 4:23. Am i the only one to catch that sound a-like word?
Old 2007-12-14, 01:40   Link #47
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ichigo's Big Brother/Father complex with Nel is interesting to watch, especially with how extremely pissed he sounded when DD went after Nel while still in his arms. But now that the Ichi prelims are over, it's time for Qunicy boy to take center stage. How come he gets all the femme fighters? I personally can't wait for Chad's time to shine.
*coughmayuricough*

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-12-14, 04:25   Link #48
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
everyone check out whats said at 4:23. Am i the only one to catch that sound a-like word?

At 4:23 DondoChakka is trying to say Nell "Ne-Ne!".

Good episode, hilarious part with Renji and DondoChakka. The animation was good. Also I was pleasently surprised with how the worked the filler addons, much better than last episode by far.
Old 2007-12-14, 05:28   Link #49
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Hmmm, after Dordonii was nailed by Ichigos attack and he started thinking about Aizen, was he talking about himself or all the Espada? What I mean is he says he knew once Aizen got the Hougyoku he wouldn't need any of the original Espada. Does he mean he is talking about himself as one of the originals, or does he mean also the current Espada like Grimmy, Spoon and Flute head? Because I thought the only way the Espada came to be was through Aizen creating them with the Hougyoku, so what the hell is he talking about? Also on a final note if mister dancing Arrancar knew that he was just being used by Aizen, surely the other Espada realize that too. So why do they agree to do it, and be Aizens puppets. Aizen may be powerful there is no doubt about that, but I'm sure if there was a revolt against Aizen, he would have his hands full trying to defeat them all, dare I say he more then likely would lose. But this is Aizen sama and knowing him he would probably pull something out of his ass. But anyways yeah Dordoniis little moment of clarity confused me, and if he realizes this why does he want to keep fighting for Aizen, ok I'm done, just had to get that off my chest.
Old 2007-12-14, 06:18   Link #50
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
it was never shown in the anime so its a bit confusing but

Spoiler for manga material from years ago, but never shown in the anime:
Old 2007-12-14, 11:56   Link #51
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post

At 4:23 DondoChakka is trying to say Nell "Ne-Ne!".

Good episode, hilarious part with Renji and DondoChakka. The animation was good. Also I was pleasently surprised with how the worked the filler addons, much better than last episode by far.
i didn't want to fully say what it was because its a negative word, but it sounds like Renji says the N-Word. Although I do know it was too seperate words, it was said so fast it sounded just like that N-word. Renji prejudice??? Im joking but that would start some stuff if ppl believed that.
Old 2007-12-14, 12:58   Link #52
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
i didn't want to fully say what it was because its a negative word, but it sounds like Renji says the N-Word. Although I do know it was too seperate words, it was said so fast it sounded just like that N-word. Renji prejudice??? Im joking but that would start some stuff if ppl believed that.
What Dondochaka was trying to say was Nel and something else I can't divulge because it would be a spoiler.Those who have read the manga know exactly what it is.
Old 2007-12-14, 13:17   Link #53
hachihachi
i've been nell-ed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=reJFCM632jU
Tsukurimashou, tsukurimashou
sate sate nani ga dekiru ka na...

Tomoko Kaneda: Chiyo-chan Seiyuu

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XljlATUlnOU
2:04-2:28 (2:20-2:24, best turn in anime's history!!!)

Tomoko Kaneda... just awesome...
hey~
i have been rewatching that episode from then till now.
Old 2007-12-14, 15:10   Link #54
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Also on a final note if mister dancing Arrancar knew that he was just being used by Aizen, surely the other Espada realize that too. So why do they agree to do it, and be Aizens puppets. Aizen may be powerful there is no doubt about that, but I'm sure if there was a revolt against Aizen, he would have his hands full trying to defeat them all, dare I say he more then likely would lose. But this is Aizen sama and knowing him he would probably pull something out of his ass. But anyways yeah Dordoniis little moment of clarity confused me, and if he realizes this why does he want to keep fighting for Aizen, ok I'm done, just had to get that off my chest.
They don't obey him simply because they can't gang up and beat him in a fight. Its something to do with respect perhaps, or some grand vision he's shown them. Or maybe they hold him in so much awe that they're willing to be used as mere instruments of his masterplan even if that means death. It would play into the whole god-complex of aizen.

But in dordonni's case, I think its just that he wants to earn respect for his strength, even if it means serving a leader he doesn't particularly care for. It would explain why he was so insistent on facing Ichigo's bankai and why he was so ticked off when Ichigo took him lightly. I'm going to miss the brave chap if he doesn't survive.

Last edited by Amirali; 2007-12-14 at 15:26. Reason: whoops, might be slightly spoilerish
Old 2007-12-14, 15:23   Link #55
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
(remember the arrancar that killed Shiba Kaien).
That was a normal hollow. There was no mention of any arrancars back then.

Nel is a good example of an arrancar that(I'm assuming) wasn't created by Aizen.
Old 2007-12-14, 16:47   Link #56
Lendial

did they censor "voice box" from something less pleasant?

-horrible mask
-very funny interaction between dancing and nel
-very good character design from the exespada, it seems gaining allies in HM might not be as far fetched as one would imagine.
Old 2007-12-15, 01:30   Link #57
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

very nice episode indeed, I loved Nell's cero regurgitating abilities, dondochacka and rengi's moment was hilarious and Itsygo calling Dordoni mr. panini cracked me up too(^_^), but the whole "healing through spit" of Nell was kinda gross,but that won't stop me from liking this cute little arrancar though.......

I'm seriously looking forward to the Quincy's fight versus this mysterious arrancar babe....
Old 2007-12-15, 03:58   Link #58
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
did they censor "voice box" from something less pleasant?
Oh yes. it's too bad as it was a very funny bit too.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-12-15, 04:54   Link #59
Ziv

OMG! Ichigo used bankai without saying "Bankai"! Does that mean he's found some kind of 3rd release or something?!
Old 2007-12-15, 05:39   Link #60
EoT
~~

Ichigo has lost his coolness factor. He uses bankai so often it's not funny.. he might as well not bother going shinigami mode at all cause it never lasts longer than a minute!
Closed Thread