EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 07:12   Link #82
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
some people will never be satisfied....
Yes, I predict many many people complaining about Itachi´s death in this thread:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=51242
Old 2008-03-11, 07:20   Link #83
rpgkiller999

Too many things unexplained with Itachi's death.

There are speculations that Itachi's goal was to get rid of Oro from Sasuke, and tell him about Mandara, hence Itachi poked Sasuke's head just like when they were small.

Itachi's meeting with Naruto doesn't seem normal either. I think it will be a long time until kisi show us the real truth behind the slaughter of the clan.
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 07:35   Link #84
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Yes, I predict many many people complaining about Itachi´s death in this thread:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=51242
lol , but what I meant was that some people dont have any idea but whatever happens they wont be satisfied...

I mean i am dissapointed from the idea of EMS being the motive of itachi cuz the story have some holes in it for me but still it was good...some people wanted itachi had a good agenda, i can understand their dissapointment too , some wanted a huge taijutsu fight that I can understand...but some will never be satisfied...anyway its off topic
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 08:06   Link #85
hai_san

Quote:
lol , but what I meant was that some people dont have any idea but whatever happens they wont be satisfied...

I mean i am dissapointed from the idea of EMS being the motive of itachi cuz the story have some holes in it for me but still it was good...some people wanted itachi had a good agenda, i can understand their dissapointment too , some wanted a huge taijutsu fight that I can understand...but some will never be satisfied...anyway its off topic
anyway IF Itachi dies of exhaustion then "it" (it = character Itachi, the fight, the development of the story till now) sucks majorly...
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 08:08   Link #86
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
I think Itachi collapsing may not of been his death. Perhaps his eyes had finally been consumed in darkness, and he went blind. Therefore poking Sasuke in the forehead and collapsing as he failed to take his eyes.

Maybe now the real drama will begin: Will Sasuke kill his brother in his blind state or allow him to live? Perhaps some twist could occur of Sasuke killing Itachi and unlocking Mangekyou? Itachi was his closest loved one as a child and it destroyed Sasukes will when he annihilated the clan. It'd somewhat fit. Sasuke could still take Itachis eyes and boom; even more over-powered. lol But don't forget he's gotta go against Madara sooner or later.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 08:14   Link #87
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
anyway IF Itachi dies of exhaustion then "it" (it = character Itachi, the fight, the development of the story till now) sucks majorly...
plaudit is a relative concept...
Old 2008-03-11, 08:15   Link #88
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Yeah as long as Sasuke gets some sort of power up after this i'm fine. The fight wasn't the best but meh shit happens, Itachi proved to be very strong. Also the next chapter is something about Sasuke's victory, who knows maybe he will get a power up. Fingers crossed...

LIKE SASUKE, SASUKE FANS LUST FOR POWA
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 08:30   Link #89
tatami
back in black

do you really think he needs one
Old 2008-03-11, 08:36   Link #90
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
do you really think he needs one
After seeing the ending of this fight, yes i do. If he's going up against the ultimate haxx , he needs all the help he can get. Naruto and his Kyuubi powers won't be help him
Old 2008-03-11, 08:45   Link #91
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
After seeing the ending of this fight, yes i do. If he's going up against the ultimate haxx , he needs all the help he can get. Naruto and his Kyuubi powers won't be help him
oh the chapter is out ?

but really i see the teaming up with naruto against madara
Old 2008-03-11, 09:10   Link #92
Sagittarius
'One'

"As for what I think will happen in Chapter 394… Sasuke doesn’t kill Itachi. Could be a good turn of events. After all this seeking for revenge, in the end it’s not what he wanted bullshit. Could be Sasuke’s return to being a good guy thing (though good guys suck). The manga could do with a bit of that.

If it turns out Itachi is already dead. And Sasuke just… wins? Then wow, I could see like Sasuke just walking out with blank eyes.. going “Wtf? Who wrote this shit.”

What I want to see is other fucking fights! Geez, is it so hard to micromanage the fights. One Piece can do it well, why can’t you? But yeh want to see Sugetsui’s fight soon.

Finally, no. I don’t think Sasuke will take Itachi’s eyes. If you can’t figure out the reason why, then… meh."

By 'Thethingexe', I thought it was a funny little piece of writing :P

As far as I'm concerned, I wasn't overly impressed, nor disappointed really in terms of how the fight has concluded...............

That was until I read this "From manyou.uu1001.com

It seems that a snake escapes from Susanoo and hit Itachi who collapesed.
You can see the white snake on the 3rd image of "Fdbgdg" images spoiler."

That's quite possibly the gayest/worst outcome :P
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 10:03   Link #93
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
I meant in regards to the fact that she actively struck him, around chapter 270, with enough force that his body was literally blown apart. She even acted as if she had killed him, but then he reformed and attacked again. I always thought of this blow (which literally breaks Sasori's body apart) was the closest any of Team 7 have gotten to killing their opponents. Naruto comes in at a close second with the Kakuza fight, and Sasuke comes in last with the Deidara and maybe Itachi fights.
Oh you meant intent? Well in this case I would say Naruto striking 30% Itachi and killing Yuura is the closest. Sasuke tried to cut Tobi in half from the get go too.
Kishimoto is trying very hard for the main cast not to directly kill people but the cast themself don't care much about that.

Quote:
If Itachi dies now, after he finally defeats Sasuke (again if the spoiler and subsequent images are correct), then Sasuke can never actually say that he defeated his parents murderer, rather he can only say that his brother died in the fight, not that he killed is brother.
[...]
Why? Note that I'm not saying Sasuke can't see it that way because he isn't the most stable kid around but technically if Itachi dies this way and for the reason we are discussing then for all intents and purposes Sasuke killed him.
Contrary to Kimimaro who had one foot in the grave already Itachi wasn't sick, if he died from exhaustion then this is due to the excess amount of energy he had to use in order to fight Sasuke. He had to overran his engine in order to win and it killed him.
I mean it's like a boxer collapsing on the ring after taking too many blows and saying afterwards that his opponent didn't really beat him because he collapsed on his own, it doesn't make sense.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 10:05   Link #94
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Yay! Finally all of the glorified Uchiha fancult comes to an end And maybe we can finally move onto Kakashi, or someone relatively more interesting like Pein perhaps and that mysterious paper woman.

Also...
Spoiler for above dialogue:
Old 2008-03-11, 10:09   Link #95
Mists

Ehhhhhh.....
Another mess of a chapter. But Oro lives? Perhaps Itachi?

Perhaps the victory of Sasuke the next chapt talks about is victory over himself to stop this avenging?

It was only 1 chapter ago Itachi stated "the true fight begins now" and then he collapses. Nice, very nice...and no thoughts from Karin or Kisame on the situation, or Zetsu's true intention. Maybe he just doesn't fight and only observes but yet doesn't relay important information until a fight is already over.

The point of this entire fight shows that Sasuke could keep up with Itachi...with the help of Oro's powers?

I think, I'm done with the manga 'Sasuke! The Avenger! The One Who Always Wins!'
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 10:10   Link #96
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Yay! Finally all of the glorified Uchiha fancult comes to an end And maybe we can finally move onto Kakashi, or someone relatively more interesting like Pein perhaps and that mysterious paper woman.

Also...
"i'm going to write mainly about Sasuke this year and Sakura and Kakashi after"

you're going to have to wait awhile

Quote:
oh the chapter is out ?

but really i see the teaming up with naruto against madara
I hope so too, Naruto needs the screen time.
Old 2008-03-11, 10:39   Link #97
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post

Also...
You didn't get the memo. This story pre-timeskip has been dubbed the "Uchiha Chronicles". The Sharingan IS the narutoverse. The fancult will never end unfortunately.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 11:08   Link #98
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hage-bai View Post
You didn't get the memo. This story pre-timeskip has been dubbed the "Uchiha Chronicles". The Sharingan IS the narutoverse. The fancult will never end unfortunately.
Indeed this may help also
Spoiler for The memo:

Just so our friend gets this much needed information, i think of myself of a friendly, kind and helpfukl Uchihatard
Old 2008-03-11, 11:49   Link #99
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Indeed this may help also
Spoiler for The memo:

Just so our friend gets this much needed information, i think of myself of a friendly, kind and helpfukl Uchihatard
Ahh huge event for Kakashi:

1) Eye gets stolen
2) Obito is alive
3) (Unlikely I think) Sasuke kills Kakashi
4) (Kinda boring) Kakashi finds out about his father's ties to whatever
5) Kakashi and Tobi in a revelation
6) Hokage Kakashi because Tsunade dies

Uhh, why would he write about Sakura over Naruto? Why not change the manga name? Pt2 shoulda been called Sharingan God Master!

so with Sakura (all of these are boring):

1) never before seen parents die in a war
2) Sasuke fanmania
3) Something happens to Kakashi
4) Something happens to Naruto (yeah right, because this isn't about Naruto anymore)

Now back to this chapter. What if Itachi lives, does that make sense? No. What about the way he just 'died'. No.

Orochimaru suddenly back makes sense? WTF! Everything Susano does only works if he's activated? Why store things in a bottle if the bottle is just going to break anyway once it disappears.

this is a mess.

And I disagree that saying 'No matter what Kishi does, there'll be a person who complains every chapter'

Now I'm thinking back to pt 1. Were there complainers of Naruto vs Neiji or Naruto vs Gaara? I remember no one complaining and people saying how awesome those fights were. What about plot revelations, the chuunin exam, the fact Kabuto was a spy? I don't think anyone complained about that (think because I wasn't around here then!)
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 11:50   Link #100
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Actually Sasuke could do this:

Itachi: MUHAHAHA TIME TO TAKE HIS EYES *strolls over cooly* Oh f*** banana peel *drops*
Sasuke: WTF?! That is how you die NO NO!! I AM NOT LETTING THAT HAPPEN *takes chokuto out*
Itachi: Wait...I can still *stabbed by Sasuke in the head*
Sasuke: YAY REVENGE *walks away content with the outcome*

I actually like this outcome it shows revenge DOES bring emptiness and even after all that work all he could do was push Itachi to his limits but the way Sasuke is he will take it as an insult and get angry saying "Is this all I could do?" then when he comes out he sees Karin lying in a pool of blood along with Juugo with Suigetsu the only one standing
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote