AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-07, 05:43   Link #23121
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Smart choice. Keroko's long-range abillities suck. The question therefore is can you lock on to her before she finds you? Mages can at the very least fly over 300 KM/H, concidering they generally fly of-screen into the distance within a second (and I'm being rather generous by saying 300 KM/H) Hyperdrive can cross that distance even faster.
Actually, it is a horrible choice. The problem is not range. It is fire control, as you've already guessed. The Paladin alone cannot find out all the environmental data he'll need to make a good shoot at ten miles even with perfect data on the target itself, and a single 155mm piece simply cannot nearly saturate the target area well enough. Keroko won't even need magic. All she'll need to do is find good cover.

2nd, the Paladin by itself has extremely limited target acquisition. Its direct fire capability is, like most SPHs, around 1000m max (of course, it can fling the shell further but the hit rate doesn't bear thinking about) - they test the ability at 600m. To put it shortly, they are not likely to see Keroko, even less likely to be able to range in on her. Artillery mostly rely on off-board acquisition - teamwork, not a lone wolf Paladin. Engaging her with a single Paladin works about as well as if ATC tries to engage a helo with it, only Keroko's harder to acquire.

And Vita, at least, certainly wasn't "off screen in the distance" within a second.

Quote:
Since I still don't accept the pseudomatter excuse (because among things that basically means that earth's oceans are made of pseudomatter too ) I'll go for B. Roland is no problem, in fact, it explains how he managed to climb out of the vehicle unharmed in the first place: No magic to knock him out.
Actually, neither A or B will save him. There is such a thing as a anti-magic only beam despite what is suggested by the theory, but that won't work against the tank. With a anti-physical beam, Roland will be treated as if he were nearly inorganic matter because he is basically magicless and be destroyed. Go read the theory and my review on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
180 mph is slow enough, and in the air, that's a nice big target. Now, considering artillery fired is DPICM... It's more of a matter of picking which football field I want to obliterate. (DPICM is a cluster munition.) If Keroko's in the air high enough, it just becomes point and shoot with the timed fuse, and watch the shotgun blast do the rest. (Depending on Keroko's reflexes and defense level against weapons graded for anti-vehicle operations. Which is around the level I think non-dedicated munitions need to be to take out strong mages.)
If it is so "obliterating", why the heck do I need 6 of the things to inflict 10% casualties on an muggle infantry platoon sitting in the open?

Last edited by arkhangelsk; 2008-04-07 at 05:57.
Old 2008-04-07, 06:29   Link #23122
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
That should work. Curiosity, if she is a non-combat Type-0, would that make her purpose similar to Uno? This would fit, concidering Uno is the frst of the numbers, and a non-combat type herself. Uno would be the most similar to Kia.
Glad we worked it out in the end...

That's an interesting point. Related to the production line? I might develop something from this, but no ideas at the moment, since I structured Kia to be related to the Cinque-gen. A shot into fog might see Uno being the one who picked Kia to be targeted.

Quote:
Then what about my chatter with you to make Kia fit? Have you forgotten so soon?

I wants my rebuilt! T_T
No, no, no... I meant stuff that I spoiler due to length, not short snippets that I leave in the open. Might just be me, but that nagging feeling is there...

...and why do I need Rebuilt of Keroko? It's her timeline; so things would pretty much be the same.
Old 2008-04-07, 06:35   Link #23123
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
'Cause Chrono said so.

Anyway, rejection was not the only problem. Chrono and Carim noted that while the combination of machinery and biotechnollogy is nothing special, like artificial organs or bones, most of the times they merely compensate for lost abillities, and are a long way from strengthening. Rejection and maintenance during long-term use were then noted to be another problem. I think the main part is the long-term use bit.
True, and true, for both ability compensation and maintenance (since that's what biomechatronics is). But, I still don't see why someone HAS to be genetically modified prior to implantation. Given that maintenance is difficult, how does genetic engineering makes a Sentoukijin easier to ... maintain?

Quote:
We know.
What the--? How did you know?!

Quote:
Belka can be atributed to having lost the war, which makes sense concidering Belkan culture almost got whiped of the map. And I'm seriously questioning Mid-style to have been invented in the last 150 years. That means the TSAB asked its people to surender their weapons for something unknown. You don't jt surrender what you have trusted for so long for something unknown, they have to had experience magic on the combat field.

Besides, Lost Logia was also common usage in the war, many of which require magic to activate.
A second point of information . Considering that Mid-childa is almost a parallel to Earth in many aspects (barring sophisticated technology and magic), would it be reasonable to actually incorporate some similar history to Mid-childa, such as its early progression (Paleolithic to the Bronze Age, the Middle Ages, etc.)? I have some use of this issue, since it's part of the explanation Yuuno is supposed to give during their meeting.

And Keroko, if you don't mind, what timeline (e.g. from when to when, what is the common traits for population, ruling parties, etc.) would Ancient Belka most probably be in (following your fic on the Legend of Ancient Belka)? Would be most useful if you could provide them . Thanks.
Old 2008-04-07, 07:40   Link #23124
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
how does genetic engineering makes a Sentoukijin easier to ... maintain?
I suppose it could have worked by suppressing the immune response somewhat.
Old 2008-04-07, 07:48   Link #23125
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
You are fcking insulting me and my anime culture.

Last time I checked, the magical girl anime genre wouldn't be half of what it is now without the likes of Magical Emi or Creamy Mami.

And NO I don't have to respect Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon was actually the anime that disgusted me of the mahou shoujo genre and turned me into a shonentard for the ten next years.
Quote:
No. FCK NO.

Sailor Moon is an embarrassment to the Magical Girl genre. Do you REALLY think that your idea of porting Usagi over to the Nanohaverse would sit with some of the people here?

No, mate. Just.... no.
How sad that you lot have no appreciation for a perfectly wonderful series. 'tis a cold, cruel world when nobody appreciates the classics.

Regardless, the intent would have been to outfit Usagi with her share of Mid-Childan techniques. It's highly doubtful we'd have any TSAB agents making goofy speeches and throwing giant pink hearts around, as entertaining as that would be.

Quote:
To be fair, manga Sailormoon wasn't so bad...

Oh, who am I kidding? I only read Sailormoon because it was yuri fodder.

No. JUST NO.

The way I see things, your current modus operandi is as follows:

--Ranting continues for several pages--
Goose, calm down and quit picking on the new guy, for god's sake. I'm still learning the ropes here.

Now let me explain something to you lot who are probably getting a bit frustrated with my apparent lack of focus on a single character:

I spent the last year or so hanging out on a forum dedicated almost exclusively to Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon fanfiction, and in that time I like to think I picked up a good bit of creative talent. Over the course of that year, I pumped out something like 2-3 dozen fully-developed story ideas for a wide array of series, ranging from Sailor Moon (the vast majority at first) to Nanoha (nearly a dozen, most of them violate canon in some way) to Fate/Stay Night and so on and so forth.

Now it seems that that same creative talent is being applied to OC development, because I have quite literally dozens of character ideas bouncing around in my head waiting to be let out by random acts of inspiration, like the TTGL clip that made me think of Simon as a Belkan Admiral. My posting of these scattered ideas is intended to get a bit of preliminary feedback to mull over while I work on Zero; it's like throwing out handfuls of kernels of corn just to see which ones will pop.

My focus is still almost entirely on Zero, and it's going to stay that way until his character has been released and made acceptably balanced for these boards. After I hit that point, I'll go back and do some more work on balancing Rena's character and making her acceptable to the boards. After that, I have a few ideas regarding Roll and possibly Ciel as new support personnel, and Zero and Rena need teammates to round out Stars and Lightning Squads, which I also need to start thinking about at some point. Rico, unfortunately, is broken right down to his core concept, so don't expect to ever see him again (except for that picture, which is an absolutely awesome character design).

I've gotten too much of a positive reaction from Zero's preliminary backstory and the tech behind his development to just drop him for another character, and he's inherently awesome enough to hold my attention for a long time to come; heck, I haven't even gotten started writing his profile out but I'm still spending all my free moments thinking about his character.

So chill, Goose. My so-called Modus Operandi is nothing more than a brief trend which has already been broken. Give me some time, and I'll show you what I can do.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-04-07, 07:55   Link #23126
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

How sad that you lot have no appreciation for a perfectly wonderful series. 'tis a cold, cruel world when nobody appreciates the classics.
All I have to say is LOL OPINIONS LOL!
Old 2008-04-07, 07:58   Link #23127
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
I suppose it could have worked by suppressing the immune response somewhat.
That's one way or by doing things both ways: Add appropiate glycoproteins to the biometal of the Machine Core, then get the nascent thyroid glands of the growing cyborg to destroy all antibodies that target those glycoproteins. Of course the biometal must also be structured such that it does not trigger the in vitro clotting system...
Old 2008-04-07, 08:09   Link #23128
Jimmy C

Quote:
Belka can be atributed to having lost the war, which makes sense concidering Belkan culture almost got whiped of the map. And I'm seriously questioning Mid-style to have been invented in the last 150 years.
No no, you missed a bit in my post. I said almost all Mid-style magic could be a recent creation. AB seems to have lost over 99.99% of its users in the Last War. If Mid-style lost "only" 90%, the remaining 10% would have to rebuild the style using what they knew. Any knowledge that that 10% didn't have would be lost for good. They would also have to expand its capabilities to fit new roles in the post-Ban world. Hence, my speculation that a great deal of modern Mid-style magic is relatively new.
Old 2008-04-07, 10:28   Link #23129
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Anyway, 'cutting' through anything 'like butter' really depends on who's behind it. Like I had stated, from a tactical stand point, an Ace is like a compact vehicle. So in this case, Keroko would be equal to an attack helicopter... not some red-shirt infantryman. Most TSAB mages, quite frankly, aren't going to scratch the paint on an Abrams. They could be like scout helicopters, armed with... water guns for all it matters...

So it's more like saying 'Lol, all helicopters cut through tanks like butter' when only heavily armed attack helicopters can do that, and all the rest of the helicopters in existence just fly around.
I probably should point out that B-rank Erio, fresh out of basics, with a training device, cut concrete bridge into pieces in a matter of seconds. Even low ranked mages are a lot more powerfull then they apear.

Quote:
Actually, it is a horrible choice. The problem is not range. It is fire control, as you've already guessed. The Paladin alone cannot find out all the environmental data he'll need to make a good shoot at ten miles even with perfect data on the target itself, and a single 155mm piece simply cannot nearly saturate the target area well enough. Keroko won't even need magic. All she'll need to do is find good cover.
I was more talking about the idea of taking her out from long range. Keroko's specialty is mid/close range multi-targeting. Long-range nukes her weakness.

Quote:
And Vita, at least, certainly wasn't "off screen in the distance" within a second.
StrikerS gave us several examples though. Most prominently in my mind (mostly because I love the battle) is the scene where Zest flees the scene with Agito after knocking down Vita. After Signum notices him, the scene switches to Zest flying into the distance within a second, while taking a turn at that. But there's also Fate's departure in episode 5, or Tre and Sette butchering the Air Force mages in 16.

Quote:
Actually, neither A or B will save him. There is such a thing as a anti-magic only beam despite what is suggested by the theory, but that won't work against the tank. With a anti-physical beam, Roland will be treated as if he were nearly inorganic matter because he is basically magicless and be destroyed. Go read the theory and my review on it.
*shrug* It was only a joke scenario anyway. Magic Damage has always been an inconsitent ellement in Nanoha. Sometimes it damages mages, but not the suroundings, other times it's the reverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Glad we worked it out in the end...

That's an interesting point. Related to the production line? I might develop something from this, but no ideas at the moment, since I structured Kia to be related to the Cinque-gen. A shot into fog might see Uno being the one who picked Kia to be targeted.
Wait, Cinque gen? You do know that Cinque's first activation was before Quattro, right? That's why I suggest her to be the base of Jail's Sentoukijin, rather then a particular generation. They all seem to have their construction/birth started around the same time.

Quote:
No, no, no... I meant stuff that I spoiler due to length, not short snippets that I leave in the open. Might just be me, but that nagging feeling is there...
Ah, okay. Had me scared there for a sec.

Quote:
...and why do I need Rebuilt of Keroko? It's her timeline; so things would pretty much be the same.
I meant I want to read more Rebuilt. :3

Quote:
True, and true, for both ability compensation and maintenance (since that's what biomechatronics is). But, I still don't see why someone HAS to be genetically modified prior to implantation. Given that maintenance is difficult, how does genetic engineering makes a Sentoukijin easier to ... maintain?
Less hassle with the biological aspect perhaps? Beter interfacing? After all, all we've seen as maintenance is Subaru and Teana lying down on a scanning table or something. Immume system's could be a problem too, and maybe the bodies need to be adjusted because a normal human body simply can't handle the stress the mechanical parts place on the organic parts.

Quote:
What the--? How did you know?!
Oh, I jus do. :3

Quote:
A second point of information . Considering that Mid-childa is almost a parallel to Earth in many aspects (barring sophisticated technology and magic), would it be reasonable to actually incorporate some similar history to Mid-childa, such as its early progression (Paleolithic to the Bronze Age, the Middle Ages, etc.)? I have some use of this issue, since it's part of the explanation Yuuno is supposed to give during their meeting.
Should be no trouble. The Mid-Childan hstroy would have a lot more magic in the books though.

Quote:
And Keroko, if you don't mind, what timeline (e.g. from when to when, what is the common traits for population, ruling parties, etc.) would Ancient Belka most probably be in (following your fic on the Legend of Ancient Belka)? Would be most useful if you could provide them . Thanks.
I'm hesitant to place any numbers on when the empire began, but it should have existed for several generations, and ended with the last war 150 years ago. In Fall of an Empire Belka is led by a king (said king being the 'real' Vivio) and the many worlds and countries are being led by local governors and councilmen, who report back to the king. Most governors are noble born, but there are some who manage to dig their way in through regular politics. The Primarchs are second in command only to the king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Oh, I apreciate the classics, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't watch Sailor Moon. I simply outgrew it. I began to like more intricate plots, better storyboarded action, and Sailor Moon was not filling that.

Then I discovered Slayers.

Quote:
That's one way or by doing things both ways: Add appropiate glycoproteins to the biometal of the Machine Core, then get the nascent thyroid glands of the growing cyborg to destroy all antibodies that target those glycoproteins. Of course the biometal must also be structured such that it does not trigger the in vitro clotting system...
Wee, medical babbling. I kinda like the change in-between all the techno babble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
No no, you missed a bit in my post. I said almost all Mid-style magic could be a recent creation. AB seems to have lost over 99.99% of its users in the Last War. If Mid-style lost "only" 90%, the remaining 10% would have to rebuild the style using what they knew. Any knowledge that that 10% didn't have would be lost for good. They would also have to expand its capabilities to fit new roles in the post-Ban world. Hence, my speculation that a great deal of modern Mid-style magic is relatively new.
Hmm, that could be true. Though I'd still like to point out that canon suggests that magic and conventional weaponry fought side by side.
Old 2008-04-07, 10:54   Link #23130
toran
Kyonko Convert

Another Division Idea (Has this one been done?)

Top Gun : TSAB Advanced Tactics and Combat Instructional School

This school is focused on mid to close ranged mage to mage dogfighting and any involved situations. Each of the air combat divisions are asked to send their best up coming mages to this ace flight school. Here they learn advanced tactics and combat from several TSAB veterans and instructors including Nanoha Takamachi (Post-StrikerS).

This school is formed in hopes of boosting the number of ace flying mages into the ranks of TSAB Air Forces.

Leader: Francias Marshall
Commander and Instructor of Top Gun.
(Though he tends to get stuck with more paperwork than field work)

Very rough at the moment.
Spoiler for Space:

Think Kereko would be interested in teaching few of the best kids in TSAB Air Force how to fight?
Old 2008-04-07, 10:54   Link #23131
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
*shrug* It was only a joke scenario anyway. Magic Damage has always been an inconsitent ellement in Nanoha. Sometimes it damages mages, but not the suroundings, other times it's the reverse.
I tightened it in Rebuilt such that Magical Damage only spares living flesh. That deals with most situations, but it creates an interesting side-effect: Sentokijin end up taking more damage from MD due to their biometal parts.

Which means Subaru almost kills Ginga with that gutbuster, and don't expect Quattro to survive that Blaster Three, Tre that blade counter of Kha's and Uno that Tenjyo Tenge Maryoku Musou Ken of Teresa's.

Especially Tre. She must die for Emo-Sette to kick into gear. :3

And don't worry about them; Kagerou already "Sunrised" Due, so mortal damage isn't gonna stop the Sentokijin from returning in future. >3

...wait, is this Khrack? If it is, I better drop it before it gets worse, so do tell me now.

Quote:
Wait, Cinque gen? You do know that Cinque's first activation was before Quattro, right? That's why I suggest her to be the base of Jail's Sentoukijin, rather then a particular generation. They all seem to have their construction/birth started around the same time.
Uh... Now I'm really messed up... Cos I'm hard-pressed to find that "compassionate spark" in Due and Quattro outside of their own goals...

Surprisingly Due's want to meet her new sisters can count to having an incredibly snuffed version of that spark, but Quattro... "Falling far from the tree" barely cuts it.

Then again, bad eggs do get born to good parents, like myself, so I guess it does work again...?

Quote:
I meant I want to read more Rebuilt. :3
Oh... Well... It's stalled due to literary difficulties and a anti-Khrack sting operation, so once the public inquiry publishes its findings I'll amend and go ahead.

Quote:
Wee, medical babbling. I kinda like the change in-between all the techno babble.
Nothing like putting those barely comprehensible lectures of subjects that I won't be bothered to explain to patients to good use. >3
Old 2008-04-07, 11:06   Link #23132
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by toran View Post

This school is focused on mid to close ranged mage to mage dogfighting and any involved situations. Each of the air combat divisions are asked to send their best up coming mages to this ace flight school. Here they learn advanced tactics and combat from several TSAB veterans and instructors including Nanoha Takamachi (Post-StrikerS).

This school is formed in hopes of boosting the number of ace flying mages into the ranks of TSAB Air Forces.

Spoiler for Space:

Think Kereko would be interested in teaching few of the best kids in TSAB Air Force how to fight?
Yes she would.

Quote:
I tightened it in Rebuilt such that Magical Damage only spares living flesh. That deals with most situations, but it creates an interesting side-effect: Sentokijin end up taking more damage from MD due to their biometal parts.

Which means Subaru almost kills Ginga with that gutbuster, and don't expect Quattro to survive that Blaster Three, Tre that blade counter of Kha's and Uno that Tenjyo Tenge Maryoku Musou Ken of Teresa's.

Especially Tre. She must die for Emo-Sette to kick into gear. :3

And don't worry about them; Kagerou already "Sunrised" Due, so mortal damage isn't gonna stop the Sentokijin from returning in future. >3

...wait, is this Khrack? If it is, I better drop it before it gets worse, so do tell me now.
Only the Sunrising part. Let's not do that. Also, why did Teresa fight Uno? Acouss kinda needed her for questioning...

Quote:
Uh... Now I'm really messed up... Cos I'm hard-pressed to find that "compassionate spark" in Due and Quattro outside of their own goals...

Surprisingly Due's want to meet her new sisters can count to having an incredibly snuffed version of that spark, but Quattro... "Falling far from the tree" barely cuts it.

Then again, bad eggs do get born to good parents, like myself, so I guess it does work again...?
Kia is only their mechanical base, right? Because biological base has already been shot down by canon.

Though I'm missing out on a lot of things to make a good repair. Can you give me a summary of the idea?

Quote:
Oh... Well... It's stalled due to literary difficulties and a anti-Khrack sting operation, so once the public inquiry publishes its findings I'll amend and go ahead.
As long as you don't stop. And remember, I'm here to help de-khracking if you need me.

Quote:
Nothing like putting those barely comprehensible lectures of subjects that I won't be bothered to explain to patients to good use. >3
Old 2008-04-07, 11:08   Link #23133
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

To confirm here are the Enforcers a part of the Navy? I'm working on Rune and I need to figure out which overall division she falls under (Ground, Navy, or Air i.e.)

And is Liutenent a good rank? I know nothing about ranks alas (Can't spell it either @_@)
Old 2008-04-07, 11:10   Link #23134
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

They don't seem to fall under any division. We know there are Navy Enforcers, Air Force Enforces, Heck even Ground Force Enforcers.

Which gives a lot of liberty, really. You can have a character in any division and still be an Enforcer.
Old 2008-04-07, 11:21   Link #23135
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
They don't seem to fall under any division. We know there are Navy Enforcers, Air Force Enforces, Heck even Ground Force Enforcers.

Which gives a lot of liberty, really. You can have a character in any division and still be an Enforcer.
Hmmmm I see o_o
The uniform color for them is Black though yes? Navy is blue... Ground is tan... What is Air offhand? o.o
Old 2008-04-07, 11:27   Link #23136
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Blue/white, what Nanoha is wearing.
Old 2008-04-07, 11:36   Link #23137
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by toran View Post

Spoiler for Space:

Hmm....Lookin forward to see more of him.
Old 2008-04-07, 11:42   Link #23138
toran
Kyonko Convert

Quote:
Yes she would.
Great, I'll have to add her to the roster of Instructors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
To confirm here are the Enforcers a part of the Navy? I'm working on Rune and I need to figure out which overall division she falls under (Ground, Navy, or Air i.e.)

And is Liutenent a good rank? I know nothing about ranks alas (Can't spell it either @_@)
To be honest, I don't think the enforcers are specifically a part of the Navy, Air, or Ground Forces.
I think they're more of a fourth one that is involved in all three. I.e. Fate. She works with the Navy and the Ground forces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Hmmmm I see o_o
The uniform color for them is Black though yes? Navy is blue... Ground is tan... What is Air offhand? o.o
I think you're right. From what I've seen, Fate wears the Black Uniform since she is an Enforcer, The Navy wears blue, ground does wear tan.
To be honest. I don't think there is an air force. I think the aerial mages are assigned to Ground Forces or the Navy. I think Nanoha's Uniform is that of a Combat Instructor, not the air force or we'd have seen her in front of a bunch of mages wearing blue/white instead of just blue in the Epilogue.
Old 2008-04-07, 11:50   Link #23139
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
All I have to say is LOL OPINIONS LOL!
All I have to say is "Likewise, Sheba."

And next time you try to ridicule someone's taste in anime, try to put a little more thought into your post; that sounded distinctly like something I'd expect to hear on 4chan, with about as much intelligent thought behind it as the average /b/ post.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-04-07, 11:57   Link #23140
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
All I have to say is "Likewise, Sheba."

And next time you try to ridicule someone's taste in anime, try to put a little more thought into your post; that sounded distinctly like something I'd expect to hear on 4chan, with about as much intelligent thought behind it as the average /b/ post.
I am not going to bother to go into an "intelligent" discussion with someone who seems to blatantly ignore the calls to scale his imba characters to nanohaverse standards, and comes up with more imba character ideas instead.
Closed Thread