AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2008-05-09, 08:01   Link #341
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori View Post
Wonder if Maiki's really going to do it. >_>
High hopes for Maiki or others, the australian ver. doesn't make a good raw material (even as far as english is concerned). I could try but 1. it'll suck 2. I have to work on a hebrew version (and that'll take me a couple months)
itzfurrball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-09, 09:00   Link #342
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Errr, actually I think if it's Maiki, she'd be going for the Japanese version. >_>

She didn't really say anything about rather it's the original or English version though when she mention that on my LJ... Just said she wanted to sing it. xD

PS: Totally off-topic but

Maikiたん、一万年と二千年前から愛してるうううううううううううううう

...Yea, still wanted to scream that 'till now.

</off-topic>
Asamidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-09, 13:55   Link #343
Dawnbringerz
性転換団長

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3243211

Oleg, you should've danced the Yaranaika one too. XDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzfurrball View Post
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3236817

international ryuuseigun

the map is too small, only from Israel to Australia.

WAKE UP PEOPLE AND JOIN THE NICO NICO INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE
<< is recording the Japanese version. : D

So many guests.. O_o
I can only guess like 1/4 of them.
/omg!! He sang もう一度キスしたかった instead of You.
and NicoNico ni shi te ageru too.
v
v
v

Last edited by Dawnbringerz; 2008-05-10 at 02:48.
Dawnbringerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-09, 15:36   Link #344
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

The fangirl in me is preventing me from NOT posting this. (I fangirl him over any other Utatte Mita singers on Nico.) Oh god I'm so happy/excited/all those other emotions right now.

ニコニコ動画流星群を色んな星と歌ってみた【あにま座】

BUNCH of guests. Try to guess. Oh, one of them is VERY obvious. xDDDD (I lol'd on the spot.)

And arrrrgh when is Koibana gonna end!? Stop stopping at random spots like that!
Old 2008-05-10, 10:58   Link #345
Farplaner

Just wondering... do any of you use linux? I was trying out Ubuntu (Hardy Heron) on a spare laptop. Everything works (even mkv with ssa subs!) except... I can't input Japanese in flash! Outside of flash there's no problem, but within flash it just comes out with random characters.

Obviously that is going to be a deal breaker (I have to have my niconico fix), but I was wondering if any of you solved this problem already
Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 11:11   Link #346
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnbringerz View Post
So many guests.. O_o
I can only guess like 1/4 of them.
/omg!! He sang もう一度キスしたかった instead of You.
and NicoNico ni shi te ageru too.
I can't tell ANY of the girls... Anima, just come back already and tell us who is who. >_>

Jigi-tan's Mou Ichido is something famous from his version of Kumikyoku. (Anima himself's singing "you" in the back... You just can't really hear it.) I think Jigi-tan himself didn't expect Anima to remix it into his Kumikyoku's style, though. xDDD <- MyMemory for Jigi-tan's comment.

Anima is actually Nico Nico ni Shite Ageru's 本家... >_> It was that one song that got me hooked to both KAITO and Anima. Most people have guessed he'd sing Nico Nico if he does Ryuuseigun, actually. xD
Old 2008-05-11, 07:39   Link #347
Dawnbringerz
性転換団長

Quote:
I can't tell ANY of the girls... Anima, just come back already and tell us who is who. >_>

Jigi-tan's Mou Ichido is something famous from his version of Kumikyoku. (Anima himself's singing "you" in the back... You just can't really hear it.) I think Jigi-tan himself didn't expect Anima to remix it into his Kumikyoku's style, though. xDDD <- MyMemory for Jigi-tan's comment.

Anima is actually Nico Nico ni Shite Ageru's 本家... >_> It was that one song that got me hooked to both KAITO and Anima. Most people have guessed he'd sing Nico Nico if he does Ryuuseigun, actually. xD
Ah~ Thanks for the info.
I only recognize the Mou Ichido lyric (from the MetallicAnthem) but didn't know about Jigi-tan. Also, I've listened to Anima's NicoNico ni shi te ageru before, but didn't noticed that it was him. *seems I need to lurk more in NicoNicoDouga*

btw, this is the product from half a day of bursting out my lung.
Proceed with your own risk... XD
ニコニコ動画流星群 を歌ってみた ver.Dawnbringerz

Last edited by Dawnbringerz; 2008-05-11 at 07:58.
Old 2008-05-11, 09:40   Link #348
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
I also though metal anthem
*moment of silence for the deleted masterpiece*
*joins the club of lurking more in nico*
*and goes to listen to dawnz of course*
and half a day is good. took me 2 days of endless retrying erring and re-recording XD
Old 2008-05-11, 14:34   Link #349
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Quote:
Ah~ Thanks for the info.
I only recognize the Mou Ichido lyric (from the MetallicAnthem) but didn't know about Jigi-tan. Also, I've listened to Anima's NicoNico ni shi te ageru before, but didn't noticed that it was him. *seems I need to lurk more in NicoNicoDouga*

btw, this is the product from half a day of bursting out my lung.
Proceed with your own risk... XD
ニコニコ動画流星群 を歌ってみた ver.Dawnbringerz
...Jigi-tan is nickname. xDDD He goes by the name of ジギル (Jigiru).

Sob. I was expecting "ankoiri pasutaraisu". >_>

And I totally didn't cracked up at Danjo. Nope. Not me.

PS: It probably woulda been better if you can record the 合いの手 (like the "erin! erin!" and the an's in Marisa) too. =X
Old 2008-05-12, 13:18   Link #350
Dawnbringerz
性転換団長

^
^
Ah~ Thanks for the comment. I'll try to add them if I (ever) make a revision version of it.
And nope I didn't cracked up when recording Danjo either. XDDDD

*a moment of silence for the deleted masterpiece too*
Speaking of which, does anyone know why the Metallic Anthem gor deleted?
Old 2008-05-12, 16:27   Link #351
itzfurrball

I guess SONY and X-JAPAN footage
Old 2008-05-12, 17:11   Link #352
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3131116

Some Australia guy made an English version of the Ryuuseigun.
You know I has very very very close to making a version of this song. When it first came out, I loved it. I heard the first guy who sung it (like a couple of hours after the song was made), I loved his version. I never heard a lot of the songs, so his version stuck in my mind. Well I wrote out all the lyrics, and plus was going to do it half english (for the songs I never heard). I was actually making my version, before the video was made (with all the anime's together) and before everyone knew all the words, so my lyrics were hit and miss... But I was like WTF am I doing , like the 2nd day of it. My japanese was not good enough for singing 15 minutes... (the songs were too fast. Maybe a cover of 1 song yea, but this song was a beast. I stopped because I thought the japanese would laugh at me, lol. Well I would of had my version up, within at least 3 days of the original if I wouldn't have stopped. But I really love this song. Kirby's gourmet race and chrono trigger were enough for me to sing it, plus the cheetah man and the kodomo no jikan ED... I was really amped for singing this one.

After watching his, I think I will record mine. I think I can do better, so I will, plus I created some original lyrics... I think mine will be quite interesting. I will steal some of the guy's lyrics though... but I will still sing in both japanese and english. Maybe I will post it here when I'm done.

By the way, does anyone have a link for just the anime backdrop and the music? I also need the .wav of it, if anyone knows where I could find them, it would be appreciated, not that I won't find it myself, just would be easier if someone else already had it saved...

Last edited by jigenbakuda; 2008-05-12 at 17:32. Reason: found my resolve...
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 17:24   Link #353
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

^ Try section record, maybe? I don't find the song so fast, personally... Well, except that one iM@S song at around 9:00, that definitely requires 早口.
Old 2008-05-12, 17:43   Link #354
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
^ Try section record, maybe? I don't find the song so fast, personally... Well, except that one iM@S song at around 9:00, that definitely requires 早口.
Well I must say, I have only been studying japanese like 1 and a half years... to say the stuff that fast is difficult for me. I can sing the vast majority of it, but I just need to study the words well, but I will get it no doubt If not, I just made english lyrics there. That is how I handled it. In english I have the quik mouf! lol.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 03:02   Link #355
Nagato
幻想郷

Do you know maritan?
OK, simple google bring me to this page

I found one of CD drama on niconico. Yeah it's more fun to listen while reading the comments. It's in Japanese; Girls (your fave seiyus) hurl English cuss as explained on the site.

泣かせる動画だろ。なのに不覚にも萌えてきた自分が情けない。
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3103299

NSFW and definitely not for children.
Be careful especially when you enter the 4th section, an armor at least at lv9 is needed if you don't want to die from the overload of moeness.
Old 2008-05-13, 13:14   Link #356
Rembr

All Mario Sequencer deleted:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/4727713

All "I let my friend play my modified Mario" deleted:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/2882981

Lol Nintendo.

Not that I cared too much about the sequencer, but the friend series was a classic definer for Nicovideo. I'm fearing for the future.
Rembr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 14:18   Link #357
DrRad

Does anyone know what the Nico message exactly says for these videos that were taken down?
DrRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 14:29   Link #358
Rembr

Thank you for visiting Nicovideo.

We aplogize, but at the request of the right holder, this video has been taken down.

Please come again.
Rembr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 14:37   Link #359
DrRad

Thank you Rembr.
DrRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 15:34   Link #360
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembr View Post
All Mario Sequencer deleted:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/4727713

All "I let my friend play my modified Mario" deleted:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/2882981

Lol Nintendo.

Not that I cared too much about the sequencer, but the friend series was a classic definer for Nicovideo. I'm fearing for the future.
You've GOT to be joking... I'm normally not too angry about rights holders taking down infringing videos... but mario sequencer? The paranoid bastards.

I guess mario is the new mickey mouse, eh? Screw it, I'm going back to my PS3 and my nintendo DS emulator.
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
video