AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-13, 12:30   Link #6041
Stretch5920

Refrain isn't gonna make Kallen jump in her mech and kill japanese in the name of the Emperor. It's a drug. Not mind control. I doubt she will even take it.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:32   Link #6042
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Too bad you get addicted to it.
The drug is weird, it only shows addictive qualities to those who are incredibly depressed to begin with. Kallen's mother was on the drug hardcore for godknows how long, but once she found a new source of happiness from her daughter, she began to recover.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:32   Link #6043
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Refrain isn't gonna make Kallen jump in her mech and kill japanese in the name of the Emperor. It's a drug. Not mind control. I doubt she will even take it.
Suzaku will force kallen to take crack must be a rounds thing to take crack(refrain)
Old 2008-07-13, 12:33   Link #6044
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I was refering to Episode 14, because, quite frankly, C.C. and Lelouch (or at least Lelouch) were at odd ends with one another. She did not even seem all that bothered by his wish to destroy her if he could. Compile this with what she said when killing the Cultists at the end, and it seems that she is really after the end of Geass. She cannot exist if Geass is to disappear.

As for Kallen, they really built her connection to Nunally this episode as well as her resolve. If she does in fact get Refrained, then the reunion between her and Lelouch will have an even larger impact than before.
Maybe for you, but for me, they are no real proofs, just mere assumptions. I don't want to think too much about it... because I will be really sad if I'm wrong in the end.

I see a lot of possibilities in and after Turn 15, for kalulu, and about cc/lulu, so I prefer to stay away from romantic references for now. I really don't want to be disapointed y'nkow....
Old 2008-07-13, 12:33   Link #6045
ichigo fans
Code Geass Lover

Unless through emotional contact or Suzaku influences her and tell her everything he knows about Zero / Lelouch. I dont think there are other ways that Kallen will turn against Black Knight or Zero.

Since Refrain will be useless to her
and Geassed her will be useless too.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:34   Link #6046
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Suzaku will force kallen to take crack must be a rounds thing to take crack(refrain)
I doubt that will even happen. I'm betting either she caves, someone interrupts or there is a struggle (she is uncuffed) and Suzaku is the one who is injected with it.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:34   Link #6047
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
if she doesn't take it then suzaku might make her
Old 2008-07-13, 12:35   Link #6048
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
She's not going to willingly take it. It will be on Suzaku's hand to pump her full of the stuff.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:36   Link #6049
ichigo fans
Code Geass Lover

Quote:
Make her?
Like through emotional contact or Suzaku influences her and tell her everything he knows about Zero / Lelouch. All the bad things that Zero has done? It is because I dont think there are other ways that Kallen will turn against Black Knight or Zero.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:36   Link #6050
bran
h e a d s h o t

if kallen gets refrained we might see some illusions of her brother and the past?
and it will be definetely cc in the world of c (the green hair on the still shot)
Old 2008-07-13, 12:36   Link #6051
Stretch5920

Quote:
and she is free to defend herself. So there will be a struggle.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:38   Link #6052
Var
Banned

Quote:
Which only invites someone to walk in on it. I'm not sure what Suzaku is really thinking with this decision. It's like trying to twirl his mustache without having a mustache.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:39   Link #6053
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
if kallen gets refrained we might see some illusions of her brother and the past?
Well, if she's refrained, I'm expecting we'll see some flashbacks on her part indeed - maybe we'll then know more about the circumstances that her family were facing back then then...
Old 2008-07-13, 12:41   Link #6054
ichigo fans
Code Geass Lover

Quote:
Which only invites someone to walk in on it. I'm not sure what Suzaku is really thinking with this decision. It's like trying to twirl his mustache without having a mustache.
Maybe by : through emotional contact or Suzaku influences her and tell her everything he knows about Zero / Lelouch. Telling her about what Zero has done, Geassed a princess and kills thousands of japanese. Influencing her with all the bad deeds that Zero has done.

Other than this way, I dont think there are other ways that Kallen will turn against Black Knight or Zero.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:43   Link #6055
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Well, Suzaku has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer... And he's probably just desperate for infomation as the situation is now.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:44   Link #6056
Stretch5920

Kallen already knows Lelouch does bad things. And let's just assume for one minute that Kallen decides that she hates Lelouch. She would then want to go back to the Black Knights and fight alongside Ougi, Toudo,etc.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:44   Link #6057
Aquaman OS

She might not be too pleased with his recent massacre either. Had she still been with the order she would have had to participate in it too.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:45   Link #6058
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo fans View Post
Maybe by : through emotional contact or Suzaku influences her and tell her everything he knows about Zero / Lelouch. Telling her about what Zero has done, Geassed a princess and kills thousands of japanese. Influencing her with all the bad deeds that Zero has done.

Other than this way, I dont think there are other ways that Kallen will turn against Black Knight or Zero.
well they could say if you turn against zero we will kill your mother
Old 2008-07-13, 12:45   Link #6059
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, Suzaku has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer... And he's probably just desperate for infomation as the situation is now.
I seriosuly don't think this if for information. This is torture Kallen and Lelouch... unless he really is a complete idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
She might not be too pleased with his recent massacre either. Had she still been with the order she would have had to participate in it too.
Unlike the rest of the Order, she knows the truth about Geass. She knows that it is a cursed thing from C.C.. So her reaction would likely have been completely different. Hell, if she knew Shirley died because of Geass, she might have been on the same boat as Lelouch. She clearly did not believe Suzaku when he blamed Lelouch for Shirley's death.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:48   Link #6060
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
well then looks like they going to fight

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories