Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-22, 08:23   Link #16441
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Ah yes i can just picture it now:

Schenziel:Suzaku you have killed father?
Suzaku:Yes your majesty, your father is no more.
Schenziel:Excellent. Now as promised i name you KoO. You may choose the area of choice as your own domain.
Suzaku:Very well i choose Area..<interrupted by TV broadcast>
Excited TV news reader: We bring you groundbreaking news the Emperor of the Holy empire of Britannia has been murdered in a plot by his son the 2nd Prince Schenziel.<plays recorded converstion between Suzaku and Schenziel>.
Excited TV news reader:Because of his involvemet in this most plot the 2nd Prince is stripped of his title and position and charged with treason by the command of the 94th Emperor of the Holy Emperor of Britannia, His majesty lelouch Vi Britannia.
Schenziel&Suzaku:We be screwed.
Lelouch:Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha.
Using the same trick as schneizel (recorded conversation) would be awesome . It will be a bloodthirsty revenge
Old 2008-08-22, 08:29   Link #16442
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Schneizel's the final boss, eh? Now I'm thinking Schneizel will be taking the Codes away from Charles.
Old 2008-08-22, 08:29   Link #16443
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:

Schenziel:Excellent. Now as promised i name you KoO. You may choose the area of choice as your own domain.
Excited TV news reader: We bring you groundbreaking news the Emperor of the Holy empire of Britannia has been murdered in a plot by his son the 2nd Prince Schenziel.<plays recorded converstion between Suzaku and Schenziel>.
Excited TV news reader:Because of his involvemet in this most plot the 2nd Prince is stripped of his title and position and charged with treason by the command of the 94th Emperor of the Holy Emperor of Britannia, His majesty lelouch Vi Britannia.
An eye for an eye! And Lelouch will automatically gained an army and appoint his own Knight of Rounds. Suzaku will be screwed unless he decided to betray Schneizel in the end and help Lelouch. Come to think of it, Suzaku may just cooperate with Lelouch in secret and just when Schneizel thought he had won, Suzaku sold him off just like how he betray Lelouch

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-08-22, 08:30   Link #16444
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Schneizel's the final boss, eh? Now I'm thinking Schneizel will be taking the Codes away from Charles.
How? Schneizel doesn't have any geass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
An eye for an eye! And Lelouch will automatically gained an army and appoint his own Knight of Rounds. Suzaku will be screwed unless he decided to betray Schneizel in the end and help Lelouch. Come to think of it, Suzaku may just cooperate with Lelouch in secret and just when Schneizel thought he had won, Suzaku sold him off just like how he betray Lelouch
Make it happens Taniguchi
Old 2008-08-22, 08:33   Link #16445
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
How? Schneizel doesn't have any geass.
I don't know how, but as it stands Schneizel can't be final boss material unless he's got something one over on Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-22, 08:35   Link #16446
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
guess i posted at the wrong fucking time since koshimizu posted right after me

whatever

Spoiler for long ass post:

what do you say
Old 2008-08-22, 08:37   Link #16447
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I don't know how, but as it stands Schneizel can't be final boss material unless he's got something one over on Lelouch.
Schneizel turned Lelouch's own subordinates against him, now Lelouch has essentially nothing. I call that him having something over Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-22, 08:40   Link #16448
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Schneizel turned Lelouch's own subordinates against him, now Lelouch has essentially nothing. I call that him having something over Lelouch.
But he's not a perceived boss at that moment. Charles is the bigger threat for now.
Old 2008-08-22, 08:42   Link #16449
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
I don't actually want to think it but C.C. or kallen as a hostage? Say it isn't so.

Or maybe he really did order Mariannes death since he considered Lelouch a threat and wanted to disinherit him.

Either of these spells final boss to me. Or EPIC grudge match. Most likely the grudge match.
Old 2008-08-22, 08:47   Link #16450
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I don't actually want to think it but C.C. or kallen as a hostage? Say it isn't so.

Or maybe he really did order Mariannes death since he considered Lelouch a threat and wanted to disinherit him.

Either of these spells final boss to me. Or EPIC grudge match. Most likely the grudge match.
It's a matter of Love and jealousy!

As a father, Charles loved Lelouch much more than him. That's why he's secretly trying to destroy Marianne's family since then

Evil schneizel >_<
Old 2008-08-22, 08:49   Link #16451
bran
h e a d s h o t

it would be funny if charles' codes go to lelouch and suzaku
the rage,the hate xD

Farewell...and thank you.
Old 2008-08-22, 09:01   Link #16452
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
It's a matter of Love and jealousy!

As a father, Charles loved Lelouch much more than him. That's why he's secretly trying to destroy Marianne's family since then

Evil schneizel >_<
Yes it justs goes to show you that you just can't trust the bishies(in GC anyway).

Lelouch was a schemer until the world caved in around him.

Scehnziel has been plotting to oust his father for longer than Lelouch by the looks of it.

Clovis and Cornelia were a little too quick to order massacres.

It'll probably turn out that Charles was just misunderstood and all he wanted to do was spread a little love.
Old 2008-08-22, 09:07   Link #16453
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:

Except the fact the he can't kill immortals genius, so I fail to see how this would work out
Old 2008-08-22, 09:10   Link #16454
Ring

I wonder what Schneizel's goal will be revealed as. He doesn't have Geass and has only recently finished concluding his research on it to plot against Charles. Taking the throne doesn't seem enough for him.
Old 2008-08-22, 09:14   Link #16455
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

step one : take throne
step two : rule world
step three : ????
step four : profit

whats so hard to get
Old 2008-08-22, 09:15   Link #16456
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
Except the fact the he can't kill immortals genius, so I fail to see how this would work out
And this is were FLEIJA comes in. Its a little hard to regenerate when even the atoms that constitute you don't even exsist anymore.

Charles soul, for want of a better word, may continue to live on in the SoA or his version of the World of C, but that means jack if you don't have a body to influence the world with.

He may as well be dead for all intents and purposes.
Old 2008-08-22, 09:18   Link #16457
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
But he's not a perceived boss at that moment. Charles is the bigger threat for now.
I guess it depends on what his move is next episode, if he is successful in dethroning Charles then he is a huge threat. Charles is a threat though only because we don't know much about his plan, for all we know Ragnarok can be a good thing...
Old 2008-08-22, 09:18   Link #16458
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
And this is were FLEIJA comes in. Its a little hard to regenerate when even the atoms that constitute you don't even exsist anymore.

Charles soul, for want of a better word, may continue to live on in the SoA or his version of the World of C, but that means jack if you don't have a body to influence the world with.

But Anya now has FLEIJA doesn't she?
Old 2008-08-22, 09:20   Link #16459
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
But Anya now has FLEIJA doesn't she?
and thats why she gets geassed next ep
Old 2008-08-22, 09:22   Link #16460
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

Or Charles will give his code to Lelouch before getting assassinated by Suzaku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I guess it depends on what his move is next episode, if he is successful in dethroning Charles then he is a huge threat. Charles is a threat though only because we don't know much about his plan, for all we know Ragnarok can be a good thing...
True!
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories