Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-22, 19:54   Link #3181
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I do not recall ever shutting down someones argument with 'all your points of view'. Stop saying Kallen fans as if it were one massive mob. It's rather hurting, you know.

Show me one argument I've made that is poorly grounded in reality. Do it!
I'm a bit offtopic, but I dislike the discussions about the band aid thingy, or what Lelouch said to C.C. in 15. Or even R1.

Kallen fans and C.C. fans have a different opinions about that. That's all and there is no point to keep saying that we are wrong. Since we can say the same thing. What is the point. A competition?

Me I am more annoyed because I don't spend my time on the forum to criticize Kallen. Maybe because I am not upset enough about my pairing to do that.
Old 2008-08-22, 19:55   Link #3182
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Have you considered maybe there are none? That maybe in this instance you're looking for oil on a sandy beach.

But it seems to me a few pages ago this was resolved with you rejecting what was tossed at you.
THERE ARE NO FACTS. I want to hear other opinions, besides the bullshit "she doesn't like to kill people" excuse. Aside from that being the largest crock of shit I've heard today, honestly, we see Kallen spend more time changing her tampons than we see her expressing remorse for killing Britannian soldiers.
Old 2008-08-22, 19:58   Link #3183
TheDisruptiveOne

Well, there's no reason for this conversation to have lasted so long.

Kallen had a couple of scenes with Xingke at the beginning of the season that seem pretty pointless to me right now. Their introduction for instance. Xinke mentioned that he knew she was Kozuki Kallen and Kallen was surprised. Xingke than mentioned that he was interested in them. That seems like a silly scene in retrospect.

The scenes with Gino seem similar to me. Suzaku was the topic of discussion. Gino asked her about joining Britannia, probably for the sake of irony. (Since the Black Knights would be making a deal with Britannia a couple of episodes into the future.)

I see LunaticChaos lurking. He needs to get back to work on his fanfiction.

Anyways, I'm bored with a conversation that doesn't move anywhere. I'm out as well.
Old 2008-08-22, 19:59   Link #3184
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I'm a bit offtopic, but I dislike the discussions about the band aid thingy, or what Lelouch said to C.C. in 15. Or even R1.

Kallen fans and C.C. fans have a different opinions about that. That's all and there is no point to keep saying that we are wrong. Since we can say the same thing. What is the point. A competition?

Me I am more annoyed because I don't spend my time on the forum to criticize Kallen. Maybe because I am not upset enough about my pairing to do that.
Well, fair enough, but my point is that its not just 'kallen fans' its just some people. I've never made an empty claim without backing it up, for instance. Hehe. I'm glad you came to interject some common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki View Post
THERE ARE NO FACTS. I want to hear other opinions, besides the bullshit "she doesn't like to kill people" excuse. Aside from that being the largest crock of shit I've heard today, honestly, we see Kallen spend more time changing her tampons than we see her expressing remorse for killing Britannian soldiers.
Wait... you're rejecting something canonically established about a character, that explains the reasoning perfectly well, as bullshit? You realize... that what I said there was actually flat out stated? Right? Flat out...

Clearly you do not want facts, as apperantely they do not fit your misconstrued idea of what you personally want someone to tell you.
Old 2008-08-22, 20:02   Link #3185
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
swears

Yes Kallen has killed many FACELESS, NAMELESS Britanian soldiers. I guess its the same as killing someone who tried to start a polite conversation with her.

But war is simple right?

And you've heard all this bullshit before too. Maybe someone else can lob an answer you want to hear.
Old 2008-08-22, 20:02   Link #3186
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Well, fair enough, but my point is that its not just 'kallen fans' its just some people. I've never made an empty claim without backing it up, for instance. Hehe. I'm glad you came to interject some common sense.
I never said that C.C. fans are really better you know

I'm starting to be really annoyed about those gino discussion too for instance.

As TDO ( ) said it, that doesn't move anywhere.

When it's not fun to read, that needs to stop.
Old 2008-08-22, 20:02   Link #3187
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Wait... you're rejecting something canonically established about a character, that explains the reasoning perfectly well, as bullshit? You realize... that what I said there was actually flat out stated? Right? Flat out...

Clearly you do not want facts, as apperantely they do not fit your misconstrued idea of what you personally want someone to tell you.
Please refer me to the flat out statements and proof that Kallen feels bad for killing Britannian soldiers.
Old 2008-08-22, 20:06   Link #3188
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Please refer me to the flat out statements and proof that Kallen feels bad for killing Britannian soldiers.
About Kallen, she is a soldier.

If you start to feel bad / question yourself about your enemies on the battlefield, you'll die.

So I didn't read your discussion but I hope that Kallen doesn't have any doubts on the battlefield.
Old 2008-08-22, 20:09   Link #3189
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
aside from apolegizing to half the guys she tosets
she is also the only black knight in the show to expres doubts about whether or not their methods can really change the world (ep 13)

but again this isnt part of combat mind frame
a soldier who pouses in mid battle to question his or her meanning in life soon ends up lacking both
in battle you kill and not think of it again
even more so when the KMF you pilot has almost no long range attacks and if you arent aggresive you end up dead
but why are we disscusing it in the romance thread again
Old 2008-08-22, 20:10   Link #3190
Var
Banned

Quote:
At this point, having a discussion with a brick wall would be more fun.

I said Kallen hates to kill, and especially people who she knows. Never did I say it was specifically about Britannian soldiers, they are enemies in open war afterall. Now let me go back and even show that Britannian soldiers are no exception to this rule: She apologizes to those she kills (notable first instance is when the Guren is first introduced). She confronts Lelouch about their methods and blood she's had to shed and that will be shed.

Now for some past season examples of how what happened between her and Gino equates to what I said above: Before the finally to S1, Kallen and Suzaku have a nice chat during school, during which time she learns that he is not so bad and they become 'friends' by a loose definition. He is a nice guy, and tells her that he will not arrest her in school but that on the battlefield he would. Once they meet again on the battlefield they have a very similar exchange to the one Gino and Kallen had during Ep.18, baring that Suzaku was at that point off his rocker. He and she still had a quick exchange about the situation but eventually it boiled down the same thing: "We have no chocie but to fight."

Case in point, she does not like to kill people she knows, especially ones that do her no wrongs.
Old 2008-08-22, 20:20   Link #3191
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

Well most of the time I post in this thread is to shoot down those impossible pairings like Gino and Kallen or Suzaku and Kallen. It just annoys me that when someone starts asking for the reasoning behind those pairing being viable sarcasitc comments about Kallen fans come out of the woodwork.
Old 2008-08-22, 23:11   Link #3192
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
About Kallen, she is a soldier.

If you start to feel bad / question yourself about your enemies on the battlefield, you'll die.

So I didn't read your discussion but I hope that Kallen doesn't have any doubts on the battlefield.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
aside from apolegizing to half the guys she tosets
she is also the only black knight in the show to expres doubts about whether or not their methods can really change the world (ep 13)

but again this isnt part of combat mind frame
a soldier who pouses in mid battle to question his or her meanning in life soon ends up lacking both
in battle you kill and not think of it again
even more so when the KMF you pilot has almost no long range attacks and if you arent aggresive you end up dead
but why are we disscusing it in the romance thread again
Quote:
At this point, having a discussion with a brick wall would be more fun.

I said Kallen hates to kill, and especially people who she knows. Never did I say it was specifically about Britannian soldiers, they are enemies in open war afterall. Now let me go back and even show that Britannian soldiers are no exception to this rule: She apologizes to those she kills (notable first instance is when the Guren is first introduced). She confronts Lelouch about their methods and blood she's had to shed and that will be shed.

Now for some past season examples of how what happened between her and Gino equates to what I said above: Before the finally to S1, Kallen and Suzaku have a nice chat during school, during which time she learns that he is not so bad and they become 'friends' by a loose definition. He is a nice guy, and tells her that he will not arrest her in school but that on the battlefield he would. Once they meet again on the battlefield they have a very similar exchange to the one Gino and Kallen had during Ep.18, baring that Suzaku was at that point off his rocker. He and she still had a quick exchange about the situation but eventually it boiled down the same thing: "We have no chocie but to fight."

Case in point, she does not like to kill people she knows, especially ones that do her no wrongs.

Wow, you guys obviously didn't watch the majority of R2 did you, since all this crap is from S1 and unless you guys were blind all this time she had no problems killing Lucanio, the Valkyries and all the Glaston Knights in one sitting, and not one apology to them unless you count Sayonora as an expression of sorrow than go right ahead with your delusions. She right up ther with Suzaku and Lelouch with blod shed so just becuase she feels sorry about it does not excuse her sins, geez
Old 2008-08-22, 23:29   Link #3193
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post

Wow, you guys obviously didn't watch the majority of R2 did you, since all this crap is from S1 and unless you guys were blind all this time she had no problems killing Lucanio, the Valkyries and all the Glaston Knights in one sitting, and not one apology to them unless you count Sayonora as an expression of sorrow than go right ahead with your delusions. She right up ther with Suzaku and Lelouch with blod shed so just becuase she feels sorry about it does not excuse her sins, geez
Sin? How many soldiers kill one another in war? This is a part of life. We all don't live in a peaceful world where everything can be solved over a cup of tea. That she even feels sorry is commendable as many would just be glad that its them not dying. If you ever been in war and had bullets flying by your head you realize you don't really spare anytime to worry about the guy on the other end of your gun.
Old 2008-08-22, 23:34   Link #3194
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Sin? How many soldiers kill one another in war? This is a part of life. We all don't live in a peaceful world where everything can be solved over a cup of tea. That she even feels sorry is commendable as many would just be glad that its them not dying. If you ever been in war and had bullets flying by your head you realize you don't really spare anytime to worry about the guy on the other end of your gun.
No shit Sherlock that's why I mentioned it, but people seem to excuse her actions as its war but every other character should die and burn in hell because of it, there is some serious bias around the fanbase, but tis is getting off topic.
Old 2008-08-22, 23:43   Link #3195
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
No shit Sherlock that's why I mentioned it, but people seem to excuse her actions as its war but every other character should die and burn in hell because of it, there is some serious bias around the fanbase, but tis is getting off topic.
How would I understand that since you comment never mentioned anything of the sort nor was such a subject mentioned in earlier posts? Are you're obviously just trying to save face? You don't need to most people already know that your comments always border on retarded.
Old 2008-08-22, 23:47   Link #3196
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Oi, oi, stop tearing each other's throats out about philosophies of war, and go back to tearing each other's throats out about romance. You're starting to stray.
Old 2008-08-22, 23:57   Link #3197
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Oi, oi, stop tearing each other's throats out about philosophies of war, and go back to tearing each other's throats out about romance. You're starting to stray.
Okay, I'm going to add to your rep just for saying that.
Old 2008-08-23, 01:47   Link #3198
raikou

monkeys flinging poo at each other and people argueing. the world may never know the difference.
Spoiler for wow:
Old 2008-08-23, 03:23   Link #3199
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikou View Post
monkeys flinging poo at each other and people argueing. the world may never know the difference.
Spoiler for wow:

yes you did
var's

and all is fair in love and war
so a war about love should be fucing dirty
Old 2008-08-23, 04:05   Link #3200
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Stop this war already Guys.

Ok. Kallen x Gino is possible. Kallen x Suzaku is possible. Kallen x Every of her fanboys from Ashford is possible.

But...

Lelouch x CC is possible. Lelouch x Shirley ...was possible. Lelouch x Milly is possible. Lelouch x Kaguya is possible (err did I forget a girl ?) and Lelouch x Every of his fangirls from Ashford is possible.

But when you read this, you realize that if all those pairing are possible, only two characters are always part of those. So, if you are logic, you pair the most popular with each other.

So, Kallen x Lelouch is canon. Obviously.

Thanks to all the Gino x Kallen fans (and BTW to all the CluClu fans who believed in this possibility), and to all the Suzaku x Kallen fans. Cause of you, We know now the truth

Closed Thread

Tags
romance