Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-31, 12:21   Link #22041
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Lelouch doesn't love himself, as he said in the preview, he is aware of what he is doing, and he isn't doing this to himself.
His speech inside the SoA wasn't just to use pretty words, I think it's clear he really meant what he said.

About CC we don't know. Her face at the end reminds me the face she had at the end of Turn 9 of S1, when she was lookink Kallen running toward her mother. She seems upset...but about what ? Maybe she doesn't know what she is going to do (and honestly, I wonder too...) maybe she is worry about Lelouch's geass, ...I don't know. But I don't think it's cause Lelouch became like his parenbts, he is clearly different.

And yes, Schneizel is certainly an enemy of Lelouch but nothing about some revenge, that's all.

Things are really becoming weird here...

And you think as yourself as funny when you are saying things like this ?
Insulting Kallen fans will not help your pairing so, learn to move on and to argument,to change.
Another theory. In the past she seemed also upset about his geass. It seems that she didn't want his geass to become stronger.

She might be upset about him being consumed by the geass.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:21   Link #22042
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
1 month... He must have took his time to create his new hat..
I'm wondering if the one month time gap is there to explain where Schneizel gets his FLEIJA launching space station. Would seem kind of odd if he had it completed it why he hadn't used it yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Guess kallen sticked with the BK.....

Schniezel and Lelouch has switched side, he now has the BK under his influence. Lelouch on the other hand has the entire Britannian army under his command. I wonder how Xing-ke and Kaguya took the message from ougi.
Just because we see Diethard with Schneizel doesn't mean he's working with the Black Knights. He could to felt to them himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Another theory. In the past she seemed also upset about his geass. It seems that she didn't want his geass to become stronger.

But we never saw her reaction to him using his Geass. Just why is he there as Emperor.

While on the note of "why's". Why are both Lelouch and Suzaku wearing their Ashford uniforms?
Old 2008-08-31, 12:25   Link #22043
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:

I'm hoping Lelouch will actually see that she's upset and actually ask her whats wrong.

And omg Lelouch takes off his contatct lenses at god like speed.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:25   Link #22044
Darkcraft

The thing i don't understand is why schneizel didn't took the throne in a month when he was leading a coup d'etat
Old 2008-08-31, 12:26   Link #22045
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

This is what I think; We saw what happened to Mao cause of his geass, maybe this is a source of worries to CC; Out of her cold attitude, we saw that she cares about Lelouch, so, worrying about what could happen to him because of her geass, after have seen his geass becoming stronger, seems the higher possibility IMO.

Old 2008-08-31, 12:26   Link #22046
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I wonder what was Milly's reaction that Lelouch is now the Emperor? Also, will he restore the Ashford's Nobility once again? It would be very lame the not have another moment between her and Lelouch. But the way that this series is moving, I don't think that it is going to happen. This series plot lines has been moving on too quickly. It's as though the producers want to wraps things up before their time expires. I am very disappointed that there will not be a Milly x Lelouch moment as I felt that the writers left that situation unresolved in Turn 12.

I am also upset that Lelouch will never return to Ashford Academy to see his friends again. In addition, Lelouch and Milly relationship will never happen. I believe it nowBut the writers didn't do a very good job with closing that chapter in Turn 12. I always wondered why did they even mentioned that she was secretly in love with Lelouch in the first place, and had Lelouch paired up with an obsessive/starker like school girl like Shirley to begin with?

Turn 12 could have been a very interesting story if Milly had just arranged to have Lelouch go to her residence where she would reveal her true feelings for him before she left Ashford Academy. This way, Lelouch would know that Milly cared for him a great deal. And the beginning of that episode could have had a flashback where Lelouch and Milly met for the first time. Instead, it turned out to be a joke of an episode with that stupid Cupid's Day event and Sayoko's arranging for all the girls at Ashford to date Lelouch. What a waste of time on an episode that could have been the highlight of the series

Took you long ne??
Old 2008-08-31, 12:27   Link #22047
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
I'm hoping Lelouch will actually see that she's upset and actually ask her whats wrong.

Speaking on that, didn't CC warn him when she gave him the original contact, that it wouldn't hold once his Geass further strengthened, but now he can just throw two contacts in? LoL
Old 2008-08-31, 12:28   Link #22048
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I wonder what was Milly's reaction that Lelouch is now the Emperor? Also, will he restore the Ashford's Nobility once again? It would be very lame the not have another moment between her and Lelouch. But the way that this series is moving, I don't think that it is going to happen. This series plot lines has been moving on too quickly. It's as though the producers want to wraps things up before their time expires. I am very disappointed that there will not be a Milly x Lelouch moment as I felt that the writers left that situation unresolved in Turn 12.

I am also upset that Lelouch will never return to Ashford Academy to see his friends again. In addition, Lelouch and Milly relationship will never happen. I believe it now. But the writers didn't do a very good job with closing that chapter in Turn 12. I always wondered why did they even mentioned that she was secretly in love with Lelouch in the first place, and had Lelouch paired up with an obsessive/starker like school girl like Shirley to begin with?

Turn 12 could have been a very interesting story if Milly had just arranged to have Lelouch go to her residence where she would reveal her true feelings for him before she left Ashford Academy. This way, Lelouch would know that Milly cared for him a great deal. And the beginning of that episode could have had a flashback where Lelouch and Milly met for the first time. Instead, it turned out to be a joke of an episode with that stupid Cupid's Day event and Sayoko's arranging for all the girls at Ashford to date Lelouch. What a waste of time on an episode that could have been the highlight of the series
I respect your determination, but it still has no chance.

Do what I do, go read some fanfiction.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:28   Link #22049
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki View Post
Speaking on that, didn't CC warn him when she gave him the original contact, that it wouldn't hold once his Geass further strengthened, but now he can just throw two contacts in? LoL
Wthell happened in a month? Why is Schnizel still in Japan? Not that great of a place to stay....
Old 2008-08-31, 12:29   Link #22050
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post

I am seriously getting annoyed.

... Apperantely I can no longer read.
She has the right to express a different opinion from yours.
No need to get annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel one View Post
what I want to know is what else happened in that 1 month:

-Lelouch designing his outfit?
LOL

It took him a while to design his hat!
Old 2008-08-31, 12:29   Link #22051
Micante

Quote:

Of course, it's anime.

Lelouch: I, Lelouch vi Britannia, command *goes to remove contacts* GAAHH! I just poked my eye, it BURNS!
Suzaku: Lelouch, are you okay?
Lelouch: No, I think my eye is blind now. Crap, why do I even wear this?
Old 2008-08-31, 12:29   Link #22052
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

She is C.C.. I tend to think that even if he asks, she will not say anything, sadly

But since he hasn't asked her what's wrong during a whole month, I doubt he will ask her that anytime soon.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:29   Link #22053
Var
Banned

Quote:
Wthell happened in a month? Why is Schnizel still in Japan? Not that great of a place to stay....
He's in Cambodia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
She has the right to express a different opinion from yours.
No need to get annoyed
There was a second quote there, what you quoted was not directed at Narona. It was after an edit in relation to the quote.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:30   Link #22054
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
He's in Cambodia.
Even worse! lol
Old 2008-08-31, 12:31   Link #22055
yondy

Quote:

It took him 1 month to master that move.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:32   Link #22056
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondy View Post
Now how many times did he poked his eyes.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:33   Link #22057
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
This is what I think; We saw what happened to Mao cause of his geass, maybe this is a source of worries to CC; Out of her cold attitude, we saw that she cares about Lelouch, so, worrying about what could happen to him because of her geass, after have seen his geass becoming stronger, seems the higher possibility IMO.
Yep. There is a difference between Lelouch and Charles for instance. Charles had the total control of his geass. Lelouch is like Mao. He can't even turn it off.

We still don't know what could happen if his geass becomes even stronger than now.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:33   Link #22058
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondy View Post
Lelouch's checklist for that one month:

1. Master the art of double contact removal.
2. Prepare a dramatic speech when I take over.
3. Prank call Schneizel.
4. Help Suzaku practice his spinning kick.
5. Work on dramatic hand poses.
6. Tailor a new outfit even more flashy than the Zero outfit.
7. Practice my bad-ass laugh.

Feel free to add anything I missed.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:34   Link #22059
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post

3. Prank call Schneizel.

8. Guilt trip CC to hell for lying to me.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:34   Link #22060
rebel one
Do the Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post

3. Prank call Schneizel.

planning out his harem
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories