AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-08, 03:13   Link #101
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

What would've been good is fillers that were 30 mins of Shinigami golden. Where its just random fun. I think it would've been better that way.
Old 2008-09-08, 07:46   Link #102
Ragingcroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
...it IS an alternate universe. v_v

Boy, did this whole Amagai thing get everyone riled up. Some never saw it coming, some guessed it right, but we still don't know the whole story. And this don't necessarily discount Kubo from throwing Amagai into the main storyline, but it sure would be odd that that certain character turned out so differently in the two timelines.

Okay, let's compile the theories so far:
1-Amagai is a villain. He killed the old guy, kidnapped the loli, and went to Yama-ji to take him on.
2-Amagai is a villain. He killed the old guy and brought the loli to Yama-ji to trick SS.
3-Amagai is a double agent and kidnapped the loli to bring her to Yama-ji to make him look like the hero.
4-Amagai was an SS spy all along and kidnapped the loli, bringing her to Yama-ji to end this BS.

Correct me if I missed any or misread info. I'm hoping it's #4, personally. What it actually is though is anyone's guess. I just hope we get to see his Bankai before the arc is over =D
Why would have killed Kumoi?
Old 2008-09-08, 10:11   Link #103
Wych

Unless a new bad guys comes he can't really be a good guy. He has yet to show off his bankai and I doubt they would discard him without doing that.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:40   Link #104
Casshern

Kinda off topic, but if they have to make entire filler arcs I'd love to see some Karakura high school again. It would make for some good comedy to see konpakus running wild in karakura inside Renji, Rukia, Rangiku, Hitsugaya, Ikkaku and Yumichika's gigais and Kon (Ichigo's body obviously) as their leader.
Old 2008-09-08, 19:04   Link #105
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Wow I never thought Bleach could be this obvious in it's lack of giving a damn about an original arc...Usually for the most part their good, if not totally defendable but these eps are really smacking us in the face...Anti-climatic would be a mis-statement is so accurate...Yeah maybe there's some underlying plot involving the new captain, but the villains were crap, easily beatable, and pure fallacy in their character make-up...After new captain slashed glasses-geezer I was like WTF was that? He was built up as this mastermind type and just gets thrashed with no back-up plans? This is probably Bleach's lowest point as I can remember it...As a guy that pretty much always defends non-manga episodes, these episodes don't suck as much as they're just pointless...

God, Hitman Reborn is owning Bleach, One Piece and (obviously)Naruto right now...Can't believe that (Well One Piece is kinda getting good again)...This is just torture thinking about how many cool arrancar are just dying a wasteful death out there...I mean why don't they just take a character and give them a cool action-packed mini-arc? Much rather that than a hyped up story that goes nowhere...Hell Ichigo's still fighting the level 1 boss in the OP like he didn't straight skewer his a$$ 10 episodes ago...It's getting hard to take...
Old 2008-09-08, 20:05   Link #106
AceD
See You En' Tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius View Post
If Amagai is a traitor Kira will be shock again
kira cant possibly get anymore emo
Old 2008-09-08, 20:31   Link #107
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voracious Hollow View Post
kira cant possibly get anymore emo
He'll prolly hit a pebble with his sword increasing the strength of that stone, tie himself to it, and sink to the bottom of a 3ft. canal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
1-Amagai is a villain. He killed the old guy, kidnapped the loli, and went to Yama-ji to take him on.
2-Amagai is a villain. He killed the old guy and brought the loli to Yama-ji to trick SS.
3-Amagai is a double agent and kidnapped the loli to bring her to Yama-ji to make him look like the hero.
4-Amagai was an SS spy all along and kidnapped the loli, bringing her to Yama-ji to end this BS.
It doesn't matter to me which one of these happens, unless it's a visually incredible and entertaining fight making for a GOOD watching experience, you basically BS'd this entire arc based on a pretty pedestrian twist...If Gorilla-Geezer isn't the real bad guy then it has to be someone or that's just the $hittiest story ever...New Cappy is all that's left...My problem is that almost everything this arc has done to lead to this point has been average at best...The plot-twists in this arc have been more like a roady carnival (not)fun-house maze, than a real maze...Let's hope Melting Nipples Senpei can heat things up a bit...

After watching some of Bleach Movie 2 I'm hoping for more traitor action between him and Hits...
Old 2008-09-08, 22:02   Link #108
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
If it sucks, why waste your time watching it? I didn't watch any of the Sora filler episodes to Shippuden, so you don't see me bitching over at the Naruto section...I just personally happened to have enjoyed the Amagai filler episodes enough to waste my time with it...

It's like saying it hurts to stab yourself yet you constantly do it anyway...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2008-09-08, 22:29   Link #109
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
If it sucks, why waste your time watching it? I didn't watch any of the Sora filler episodes to Shippuden, so you don't see me bitching over at the Naruto section...I just personally happened to have enjoyed the Amagai filler episodes enough to waste my time with it...

It's like saying it hurts to stab yourself yet you constantly do it anyway...
Maybe you're tone def, but I said that I pretty much ALWAYS defend original arc eps (ask Thewanderer who I've clearly lost too in eternal support)...I'm just saying this current arc is pretty much wasting the viewers time...Furthermore forums are and were created to be the vessel for people to b!tch so they don't keep it in and have a place to disburse it...People watch $hit that sucks all the time--browse any forum that discusses media...I always find that a weak forum argument anyways when we're talking about animeheads on an animehead forum...So yeah I am a bit of a masochist who's willing to waste 22 mins per week watching a show that I fluctuate between loving and kinda liking (based on what characters will appear--Renji centric eps get mostly frowns ya know)..So I do think I have the right to stab myself from time-to-time and give my analysis written in blood...I've watched damn-near 200 eps, so I think I've earned the right...

Quote:
I didn't watch any of the Sora filler episodes to Shippuden, so you don't see me bitching over at the Naruto section
Well maybe you should have watched since most agree it's better than the dragged out pace-killing manga-eps...Except for the $hitty endfight, it was better than 90% of the series...
Old 2008-09-09, 03:31   Link #110
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:

Correct me if I missed any or misread info. I'm hoping it's #4, personally. What it actually is though is anyone's guess. I just hope we get to see his Bankai before the arc is over =D
Er...I don't see a difference in choices. He's evil and kidnapping loli in all of em

Thanks for answering mah question. I peeped at this episode's raw. It looked okay. I thought he was evil...someone said he wasn't. I said "He looked evil"

at this point in the story is he, or do you just believe he is?
Old 2008-09-09, 11:07   Link #111
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I just know...if Amagai is evil he must be incredibly strong or incredibly stupid to take on Yama-jii...and why bring the girl? As a hostage? pfft lol...no I think Amagai is a good guy and if I'm wrong oh well...it's been fun
Old 2008-09-09, 11:08   Link #112
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Er...I don't see a difference in choices. He's evil and kidnapping loli in all of em

Thanks for answering mah question. I peeped at this episode's raw. It looked okay. I thought he was evil...someone said he wasn't. I said "He looked evil"

at this point in the story is he, or do you just believe he is?
Welcome back OD <3 (yeah, li'l late saying it <.< Sorry)

Amagai was total awesomeness in the rest of the arc though. Awesome as in... if he wasn't in it, the whole arc would be shit. That's how awesome he is. It just comes as a surprise that he MIGHT be evil now.
Old 2008-09-09, 12:47   Link #113
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

and I believe Shuusuke killed Kumoi because Kumoi was trying to grab Lurichiyo to take her hostage again...we have seen throughout this arc that Amagai does not hesitate to lay down the steel.
Old 2008-09-09, 14:54   Link #114
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Amagai a Villain? Ohh NOOO!!!! Quick! someone grab some sake and pour it down his throat!

K now.. in all seriousness... this reminded me so much of how Aizen turned into the bad guy... he appeared to be the most nonchalant guy and there u have it..

Now ... this guy taking on Yama-Ji....that would be interesting.. but seeing how things are soon to move back to HM .. my take is that he will be saved by Negacion ......
Old 2008-09-09, 15:03   Link #115
Casshern

Shuusuke is the poor man's Sousuke
Old 2008-09-09, 21:46   Link #116
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
...except Amagai isn't coolly arrogant like Aizen and is actually pretty badass...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-02-17, 17:08   Link #117
Meisterdieb

Actually quite a nice episode.
I can't believe I have to read tons of "oh noes, stoopid filler" complaints EVERY darn epiosde thread. We get it people, you don't like the anime original stuf - so leave the rest of us in peace.

Loved the golden cup! What's up with Yachiru and secret doors/ passages? Seems like she has them in every house.
Btw, what exactly is it that Renji, Byakuya and Unohara are attending at Yamamoto's place? A tea ceremony?
And what is it that Renji supposedly is so bad at?

Second btw, do we have the Yachiru loves eating /candy only in the golden cups or is it mentioned in the normal episodes as well?
Old 2009-02-17, 17:31   Link #118
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post
I can't believe I have to read tons of "oh noes, stoopid filler" complaints EVERY darn epiosde thread. We get it people, you don't like the anime original stuf - so leave the rest of us in peace.
...marry me.
Old 2009-02-20, 20:30   Link #119
Meisterdieb

Quote:
...marry me.
If only I knew what a Tomosexual is...
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly episode discussion, anime