3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 09:02   Link #2341
tokiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
To Lelouch, his life was a means, not an end. "The only ones allowed to shoot are those who are ready to be shot." As he demonstrated by turning a gun on himself to convince CC, or by strapping a bomb to his chest, he's not above using suicidal tactics to get his way.
He reads people's emotions and thoughts on the back of his hands and for him to demonstrate such suicidal acts i believe he already calculated the probability and chances of him being killed like that are near zero and hence his willingness

Quote:
Since Lelouch became king. In his version of "chess", if a king has the right to sacrifice others, it's because he's willing to sacrifice himself - as he more or less told Kaguya.
The cruel britannia lelouch emperor he wants everyone to see is the 'king' in his version of 'chess'. The Real Lelouch is the chess player. He sacrificed the 'king' who is just a fake. I still don't think he would let the real him, himself die.
tokiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:03   Link #2342
FreezeGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIKII View Post
In the last scene, i find it weird that the guy need to cover himself so much in such a sunny weather and i dont think that CC knows how to make a paper crane.

During the assassination, i am surprised that Orange wasnt upset at all after letting the fake zero to kill lulu. Maybe orange knows the True plan of lulu..

70% - lulu alive.
Orange does know. He tells the guards to stop shooting and let him handle it as a means of ensuring Zero will get to Lelouch without being accidentally shot along the way. You can see his expression change to a smirk as Zero hops off of his shoulder.
FreezeGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:05   Link #2343
iBeast

He's alive. He is the King of Code Geass. What don't you guys understand? He is alive.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:06   Link #2344
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

i dont really think CC lost her code since i still believe that she's still immortal.

lelouch's death may have brought salvation to all but he still promised CC that he'd come back and smile for her and i think that conversation is important along with his claim that he plans on CC to die with a smile way back during the encounter in sword of akasha.

it may be that im hopeful that he's alive but i think he really is.

thinking back, CC was able to communicate with CC and Marianne because their existence is still present. when they died CC stopped talking to them anymore.

it may also be that she's doing a monologue and is addressing herself with the power of kings in that she understands what lelouch is telling her. that geass doesnt bring sadness most of the time. that as one who has used geass herself and who has experienced the effect of geass herself, CC was able to smile ever since she was with lelouch and that she wasnt alone.

also, i think CC crying and praying on the altar is quite symbolic along with the crane. it may be that she knows that lelouch want die but cannot thanks to the immortality geass and that's what she's crying for. she's crying for lelouch who is about to share a same fate with her. a life of unending pain.

maybe the curse of the power of kings is not that it distances you from people nor that you distance yourself from them but rather, when the bearer of the code watches as his friends go age and die.

it's all speculation though coming from a hopeful like me.

these things can only be resolved once sunrise sets things up. if a season 3 comes or if a documentary is released.

as of now, id continue to read all theories regarding the scandalous 25 and would post up any other information/observation
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:07   Link #2345
iBeast

I think the real question here isn't whether Lulu is alive or not, because he is, the real question is did Lulu give SUZAKU the Geass powers?
Old 2008-09-29, 09:07   Link #2346
Renya

just wondering, if schenzia (spelling) was geassed to follow zero.

However lelouch is dead (maybe) doesn't that mean that he's geass gets cancelled out since he died? Or does it carry on till someone cancels it or the persons will is stronger.

Since i think that it does cancel if the person dies.
Renya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:08   Link #2347
tokiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeGeass View Post
Orange does know. He tells the guards to stop shooting and let him handle it as a means of ensuring Zero will get to Lelouch without being accidentally shot along the way. You can see his expression change to a smirk as Zero hops off of his shoulder.
Can someone explain to me why Orange being such an emo freak can retain his composure if the plan he knows involves Lelouch really dying. While badboy Suzaku, whom Lelouch might have conveniently hidden somethings from, cry like a pussy...
tokiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:08   Link #2348
Kirarakim

Quote:
Am I the only one who saw that scene and didn't think "father", but "lolicon"?
I was thinking this too but then I think at this point I have been corrupted by fandom.

Quote:
Nunnally taught her. Or maybe she knew before. Isn't it what they were doing when Lelouch walked in on them?
Yes C.C does know how to make a paper crane. Watch episode 5 again guys. Nunnally is teaching her.

Quote:
Since Lelouch became king. In his version of "chess", if a king has the right to sacrifice others, it's because he's willing to sacrifice himself - as he more or less told Kaguya.
He also said this in the first episode "Those who may shoot, are only those who are prepared to get shot themselves." They even flashback to this statement in the episode as this is Lelouch's whole philosophy.
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:09   Link #2349
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Question What was that all about?

Hi, can somebody tell me what in the Hell Exactly was that all about!? it's so sad to see how lelouch died. what i've thought was right! Welcome to the new Death Note to me.

Lelouch is now become self-proclaimed hypocrite character ever. Why, leluch, Why? Even Suzaku, who's now longer himself to me.

THE BITTER END
to me.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-09-29 at 09:19.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:09   Link #2350
z0rr023

lulu is a bit gay right??......

he preferred to be hugged by suzaku in the end of his life.....and he talked a lot to him and even tried to swipe suzaku's mask with his hand.............

also, yeah, as someone said before, brittania is a country full of bondage.......-.-"
z0rr023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:10   Link #2351
FreezeGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
I think the real question here isn't whether Lulu is alive or not, because he is, the real question is did Lulu give SUZAKU the Geass powers?
I don't think so, his dying line to Suzaku about him accepting his Geass isn't a physical reference to Lelouch's own Geass, but a reference to their earlier conversation when he was explaining ZR and how Geass's were kind of like wishes, and Lelouch was going to accept the geass of the people, the wish for him to die. When he tells Suzaku to accept his Geass, I think he is referring to Suzaku having to cope with Lelouch's necessary death.
FreezeGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:10   Link #2352
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiya View Post
The cruel britannia lelouch emperor he wants everyone to see is the 'king' in his version of 'chess'. The Real Lelouch is the chess player. He sacrificed the 'king' who is just a fake. I still don't think he would let the real him, himself die.
a theory very well explained... so it's the death of lelouch the king chess piece but not of lelouch the chess player.
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:12   Link #2353
bran
h e a d s h o t

eye shades of death = lelouch dead

the others who had them were euphie,rolo,shirley

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:14   Link #2354
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiya View Post
Can someone explain to me why Orange being such an emo freak can retain his composure if the plan he knows involves Lelouch really dying. While badboy Suzaku, whom Lelouch might have conveniently hidden somethings from, cry like a pussy...
You're a brilliant poster, espeically your theory about Lulu's philospical ideal.

To answer your question, I think that all Orange cares about is that Lulu makes it out alive, when he said "alright guys, lets get outta here"

As for Suzaku, he is to become Zero eternally, which means it's a full time job and he won't ever get to see Lulu again...because the name Lelouch and the image of Lelouch will forever be forgotten because everyone will think Lulu is dead...
Old 2008-09-29, 09:15   Link #2355
patnam

time passed after Lelouch death, are the people will remember Lelouch as the symbol or memorial icon...?
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:15   Link #2356
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

I was just wondering, but isn't the series called R2, as in RR, maybe it has to do something with CC or VV, all the beings that has one achieved immortality. Maybe RR is his new code(R and L are almost interchangeable in japan), code name after he received it from his father, who in turn got it from VV.

Also, Ive been wondering what CC told him in S1 in the cave about her name.
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:15   Link #2357
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
time passed after Lelouch death, are the people will remember Lelouch as the symbol or memorial icon...?
Both. He will be like the Ho Chi Minh of Vietnam, the Mao Zedong of China, Caesar of Rome.
Old 2008-09-29, 09:16   Link #2358
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeGeass View Post
I don't think so, his dying line to Suzaku about him accepting his Geass isn't a physical reference to Lelouch's own Geass, but a reference to their earlier conversation when he was explaining ZR and how Geass's were kind of like wishes, and Lelouch was going to accept the geass of the people, the wish for him to die. When he tells Suzaku to accept his Geass, I think he is referring to Suzaku having to cope with Lelouch's necessary death.
I had a modification on that last part about accepting Geass, going back to their conversation before about how Geass was a wish and how Lelouch would succumb to the Geass that was the wish and hope of the people, or some analogy like it. In this case, he told Suzaku that with this act he must accept that particular Geass and reference, that being alluded too in what he said before on how Suzaku must carry the burden of everyone's happiness now, etc. etc. I don't know, it fits better in my view anyway
Old 2008-09-29, 09:21   Link #2359
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Lelouch survival theory:

Sword of Akasha is the source of Geass.
Lelouch controls Sword of Akasha.
Lelouch could have asked it to give him Charles's code in the 2 months time-skip.
Even CC took some time to recover when she got a massive wound, remember when the rock hit her in the chest in season 1?
We never saw Lelouch use his geass after he used it on nunnally. You lose your geass when you get a code.
Unless Nunnally was granted a geass to read minds, that memory transfer thing only happens with a code-bearer.
Lelouch wouldn't have made such a big deal of promising to make CC happy and bailed on her.
Lelouch wouldn't have made such a big deal of removing the stain of geass from the world and then left a code-bearer run around un-checked, who is to say that CC wouldn't get depressed again in a hundred years and contract with another Lelouch or Mao to fufill her wish to die.
If Lelouch does become immortal, he would want to fake his death and leave because otherwise if he stuck around, all his friends/lovers would grow old and he would have to watch them die one by one.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:27   Link #2360
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
LONG LIVE LELOUCH!!

*Salutes and 'continued Story' By Hitomi Plays*
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote