2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 10:29   Link #2441
bran
h e a d s h o t

those scene were there to graphically show she undertood
and to streghten the impact of the death
AND to make people think more about it because it should have turned as an open ending

there's no proof she haven't seen pictures like that with others cause they never bothered showing untill now

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:29   Link #2442
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
sadly... sadly... but all im asking is that people stop saying that they are absolutely without a doubt certain that he's dead/alive, that's a simple thing to ask
even though i do agree with you, as long as people start believing multiple truths that they want to force onto each other's mouths, this thread may reach 200 pages within the next 24 hours

anywyas as for the nunnally issue, i find it hard to believe that nunnally catching a glimpse of lelouch's zero requiem plan has anything to do with her lie detection ability. as biased as it may seem, i'll stick with the geass reaction that made people think that lelouch is alive.

and yes even though it was CC who showed most of geass reactions, we cant rule out VV. this is what happens when you only show one geass bearer all throughout. people tend to assume... but im not ruling the fact that it may solely be CC's ability

for what it's worth, sunrise another fault is the complete mystery of geass. this in itself makes me belief of a possible season 3... 15% betting chance there's a season 3
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:30   Link #2443
borkborkbork

She's not simply a lie detector, it's how she detects the lies - by feeling for tension - modern lie detectors do that too.

When people are dying, those who do not want to do would also have tension. But he died a peaceful death. If he was truly the power hungry monster Nunnally thought he became, he would have fought death.

But there was no tension in that hand. And only one explanation of his death.
borkborkbork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:30   Link #2444
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Damn this thread moves fast. XD

Dude, she was shocked because of what Lelouch really wanted and his real plan. Not that she saw the memories. And yes, she did display odd abilities before. Just saying "She just could tell people were lying!" really doesn't work. Hell, Lie Detectors don't even work all the time and can be tricked. So you need to do better than that. Everyone thought that she had some sort of power when we first saw that, and that stands IMO. It doesn't just vanish just to help your argument.

You know what happens in ALL of those cases Krim? There is an INDICATION of the Transfer. We didn't get that indication here. Why would it happen every other time but not this last time? That doesn't cut it I am afraid.
just keep up oh btw the anti-pairing social group won i'd believe lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Nunnally is trying to grasp his brother's thought as she saw his contented expression. By using her ability (feeling by grasping hands, lie detector or not) she confirmed her suspicion.
we dont really know how she does it. for all we know the air was filled with refrain and they were all just hallucinating... hell you might be under refrain
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:32   Link #2445
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
even though i do agree with you, as long as people start believing multiple truths that they want to force onto each other's mouths, this thread may reach 200 pages within the next 24 hours
we might actually get to see that happen
Old 2008-09-29, 10:32   Link #2446
iBeast

Lol refrain c'mon man I get the feeling you are in this thread just for the lulz.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:34   Link #2447
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Damn this thread moves fast. XD

Dude, she was shocked because of what Lelouch really wanted and his real plan. Not that she saw the memories. And yes, she did display odd abilities before. Just saying "She just could tell people were lying!" really doesn't work. Hell, Lie Detectors don't even work all the time and can be tricked. So you need to do better than that. Everyone thought that she had some sort of power when we first saw that, and that stands IMO. It doesn't just vanish just to help your argument.
Hell no, go back in the thread, go back to the thing concerning Dare Devil, in the movie, blind guy who did the exact same thing in the end by playing to his other senses, whether or not a lie detector can be false is irrelevant to the example that that is and likely has been her 'ability' all along, because she has not ever gone into such detail in her imagery, she had Rommyer repeat herself in the lie in order to tell the difference, this was something completely on another scale with Lelouch however >_>

Quote:
You know what happens in ALL of those cases Krim? There is an INDICATION of the Transfer. We didn't get that indication here. Why would it happen every other time but not this last time? That doesn't cut it I am afraid.
Why the hell would Nunnally start to display out of place psychic powers, and don't B.S me on the past examples, this was different in scale and scope, detail, and possibility, her lie detector is easily explainable, this was not and has never been really exhibited before in regards to that. Why might it be different now? Perhaps because they are both willing where other times C.C had to force it accidentally or intentionally before, but regardless this is probably the only real precedent in regards to such an event and that still stands in my view <_<
Old 2008-09-29, 10:35   Link #2448
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
Lol refrain c'mon man I get the feeling you are in this thread just for the lulz.
true, partially i am here for the lulz

but my lulz still has a point: being that most stuff aren't set on stone. most details could go either way, and even my suggested absurd ways

lulu~enriched oranges ftw
Old 2008-09-29, 10:36   Link #2449
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

i also dont think that nunnaly would be able to guess lelouch's zero requiem since she dont know shit about him especially during the 2 years of geass.

how did karen find out of lelouch's plan? of course its because of the time she spent with him. the same with how toudou assumed that the zero that time was suzaku (since toudou was his teacher after all) people who have joined lelouch as zero would most probably be able to figure him out and i think no lie detected/daredevil ability of nunnaly's would help her otherwise. the thing is, the instant she touched him, a conversation popped in her head... whether that's geass or some divine intervention we would never know.

still its amusing how people's opinions works though... i seriously enjoy this cesspool of ideas XD
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:36   Link #2450
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Nunnally is trying to grasp his brother's thought as she saw his contented expression. By using her ability (feeling by grasping hands, lie detector or not) she confirmed her suspicion.
But Nunnally can't grasp anyones thoughts. That would be a paranormal ability. At best, people believed she could sense if someone was telling her a lie. But in this case Lelouch wasn't telling her anything. So this a situation where she could grasp if he was telling her a lie. But just by touching him she suddenly knew the specific details of his plan? That seems very fishy.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:36   Link #2451
Alchemist007
*Author

I saw 17-end last night, and quite so I was convinced L.L. was Darth Vader. And the otomodachi duo probably could've ruled the world if they wanted.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:39   Link #2452
RedWing

I'm really sorry if I've missed something but I really don't see anytime that C.C has made someone see something like that. With Suzaku in Narita she didn't know what she was showing him, so I still don't see it. Again sorry.
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:39   Link #2453
Bombo
TSF Fans

views = 142,000+
posts =2000+
I think this first time happen to AS fourms?
This anime should be legendary .!!!!!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:39   Link #2454
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
i also dont think that nunnaly would be able to guess lelouch's zero requiem since she dont know shit about him especially during the 2 years of geass.

how did karen find out of lelouch's plan? of course its because of the time she spent with him. the same with how toudou assumed that the zero that time was suzaku (since toudou was his teacher after all) people who have joined lelouch as zero would most probably be able to figure him out and i think no lie detected/daredevil ability of nunnaly's would help her otherwise. the thing is, the instant she touched him, a conversation popped in her head... whether that's geass or some divine intervention we would never know.

still its amusing how people's opinions works though... i seriously enjoy this cesspool of ideas XD
did toudou assume that the new zero was suzaku? i though he was simply shockes???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
But Nunnally can't grasp anyones thoughts. That would be a paranormal ability. At best, people believed she could sense if someone was telling her a lie. But in this case Lelouch wasn't telling her anything. So not only wasn't this a situation where she could grasp if he was telling her a lie, but just by touching him she suddenly knew the specific details of his plan.
lolz nunally's special, with the wheelchair she could detect lies. with more bondages she can read memories just think how powerful she'd be when mummified
Old 2008-09-29, 10:40   Link #2455
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder strike View Post
views = 142,000+
posts =2000+
And so it is.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:40   Link #2456
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post

Why the hell would Nunnally start to display out of place psychic powers, and don't B.S me on the past examples, this was different in scale and scope, detail, and possibility, her lie detector is easily explainable, this was not and has never been really exhibited before in regards to that. Why might it be different now? Perhaps because they are both willing where other times C.C had to force it accidentally or intentionally before, but regardless this is probably the only real precedent in regards to such an event and that still stands in my view <_<
Nunally's words were "All this time you've...."

been lying?

i'm saying for the last time those scenes were there to only boost the death scene and show she understood something for herself graphically

also she was holding the hand where his code should be if he was immortal
and we saw numerous times there's no mark there
in charle's case he had gloves on we saw the code when he removed them
i assume it was there the moment the code was transfered

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:40   Link #2457
pingva

25 episode of season one:
-Lelouch almost dies by Suzaku hands and that's how he shows Lelouch - Zero secret to Kallen.
-Kallen says her last words to Lelouch. They means why?
-Nunnally is near, but she isn't able to talk to Lelouch.
-Kallen doesn't save Lelouch and leaves him to Suzaku.
-The conclusion is said by C.C.(the main idea of the anime)

25 epiosde of season two:
-Lelouch almost dies by Suzaku hands and that's how Kallen is able to understand what Lelouch and Suzaku are doing.
-Kallen says her last words to Lelouch. This part doesn't happen. But I think her gum line is in fact her last words to Lelouch:"If you say something like "I love("aishiteru") you Nunnally", I won't forgive you."( These words means the same thing as in 25 episode is season two:"Why are you doing this? For Nunnaly?")
-Nunnally is near, but she is able to talk to Lelouch. In season one 25 episode she isn't able to talk to Lelouch. Instead of her last words in season one 25 episode we have Kallen words to Lelouch.
-Kallen doesn't save Lelouch and leaves him to Suzaku.
-The conclusion is said by C.C.(the main idea of the anime)
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:41   Link #2458
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder strike View Post
views = 142,000+
posts =2000+
that's why im still posting here even when my brain's starting to lose sense.

code geass episode 25 thread: be part of history
Old 2008-09-29, 10:41   Link #2459
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
did toudou assume that the new zero was suzaku? i though he was simply shockes???
Eh from what I remember, he was saying "Is that...?" before getting cut off by Kallen who insisted it was 'Zero' thus I wager he was able to speculate as much, he was Suzaku's teacher as well if I recall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post

been lying?

i'm saying for the last time those scenes were there to only boost the death scene and show she understood something for herself graphically

Uhh, I don't think there is a specific spot where the mark is personally given that C.C's mark is on her fore-head, and when she checked V.V out she looked around at his exposed back before realizing he had lost his immortality... also, his hand was covered in quite a lot of blood if I recall so I wonder how you could tell if a code was there at all, especially if you aren't looking for one or paying attention for it
Old 2008-09-29, 10:43   Link #2460
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post

been lying?

i agree, nunally's vision is simply plot device for the death scene. dont over interpret things